Gathering Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers

"Once or twice," I answered her back seeing her eyebrows lift a little in response to that. "Don't have the luxury of such a nice place as this to do it however," I said still eyeing her, refusing to let her force me into turning my eyes away first, which I now believe she was trying to do. Especially when one hand came up, cupping her one uncovered breast, fondling and caressing it as she sat there, a small knowing smile on her face. She was obviously enjoying this, enjoying the fact I was indeed now looking at her, and obviously well aware of what she was doing to herself. If again...she in fact really was.

"Well, feel free...whenever you'd like," she informed me a bit teasingly perhaps, though no doubt trying to lure me into something, or tempting me...which I was fairly sure she was doing. Her mother certainly had warned me before hand about her behavior, but I hadn't figured this is what she'd actually meant when she'd said that. Though as I sat there watching her actually touching herself...if she really was, if this hadn't been what she'd meant by that.

"I think I'll save it for later...for your mother," I shot back tiring of her silly game, which she seemed to sense as she only then removed her hand from her breast as well as from between her legs, though she did stick her middle finger inside her mouth, closing her lips around it and licking it off.

"Yeah...me too," she said staring at me, still sucking her finger as she stood up. "Think I'll head inside for a bit and take a nap," she then stated and began passing around behind me on her way up the stairs. It was then that I felt her hand lightly brush against the back of my neck as she slipped by. She stopped briefly before going up though, once again turning to face me. "I'm sure she'll be on the phone for a while yet, plenty of time to take it out and jerk one off before she comes back, if you'd like to," she giggled, and then hurried along up the stairs back inside the house.

"Fuck me!" I said quietly to myself, admittedly enjoying that tight firm little ass of hers, thinking that it probably deserved a nice hard spanking. Though even that, after what I'd already learned about her, she'd probably enjoy a bit too much. "Way too much," I then added, and realized my cock was rock hard solid. I wondered... in passing around behind me, obviously looking down as she had, her hand briefly brushing across my shoulders as she did that, if she hadn't actually seen it. Even looking down at myself now...I certainly could.

Cynthia returned a short few minutes later. "Sorry about that, shouldn't have any more calls interrupting us today," she smiled apologetically. "And I'm also sorry about Joy too, not like I didn't warn you," she told me. "It's just one way she has of looking out for me, no doubt she tested you while I was inside?" She slightly questioned, seeing the confirmed expression on my face that she had. "I do hope that didn't shock or offend you if she did," Cynthia went on. "I've honestly tried speaking to her about it, about her antics...but to no avail. I can assure you however, she has no intention of actually trying to seduce you, it's all an act, trying to see if she can get you to more fully reveal yourself to her, and thus prove to me that you're perhaps not the person I think you are. But again...sorry if you're uncomfortable with her having done that. I do love her very much, and appreciate the fact she's always looking out for me, but her methods can be a bit trying at times."

"Yeah, I can only imagine," I said grinning a little. "But hopefully, she'll soon realize I'm not here to try and steal your money. The only thing I would enjoy doing at the moment...is fucking you perhaps."

Cynthia tossed her head back laughing. "Well then, by all means. Lets!"

When she stood up and peeled off her bikini top, I initially thought she was doing it as her own way of enticement, prepared then to follow her back into the house, and perhaps up to her bedroom where we might have a bit of privacy. Instead, she then slipped off her bikini bottoms and walked over towards the rail leaning over it, her beautiful bare breasts straddling the top railing. I knew then what it was...and where, she really wanted it. "I do so love fucking out here looking out over the ocean," she told me.

I turned looking back towards the house briefly, thought I caught movement from the second set of curtains on the upper most level of the house, the far left end as opposed to the right end where I knew her mother's bedroom was. That one had to have been where Joy's bedroom must be. And I knew then...there was a pretty good chance she'd be looking at us. Perhaps now it was my turn to turn the tables just a little. I quickly stepped out of the swim trunks I had on, allowing my hard turgid member to spring free as I slowly walked towards her mother. I did so purposely, slowly before letting it rest against and between Cynthia's likewise near perfect ass. I could almost imagine the view it must have given, seeing me do that, just before I spread Cynthia's ass a bit, and then slid deeply and quickly into the depths of her warm, slick inviting sweet pussy.

**

We had in fact taken a stroll along the beach watching the sunset together. After which we headed back towards the house and up the private flight of stairs from the beach. Joy was waiting for us when we arrived, though I was glad to see her dressed. Though what she currently had on wasn't much more than simply being naked again. The bright red bikini she had on left very little to the imagination, especially with her very prominent nipples poking through the almost too thin triangles of material barely covering each one.

"Joy honey? Why don't you run up and pour us all a glass of wine while I get dinner started here," she asked her. Without hesitation or complaint, she did so, running up ahead of her mother as I took a seat at the patio table again, enjoying the florescence of the waves as the moon light now lit them, watching them crash against the beach and a few areas where the rocks were now exposed further along down the beach from where we were. Joy returned moments later with a glass of wine in both hands, handing one to me. Though the way she even did that was suspect. She'd purposely passed it by a little too closely to my face before handing it off. I had caught a whiff of her when she did that. A very obvious, and yet very subtle odor which I'd become recently familiar with. One not unlike her mothers. I sniffed the wine instead however, purposely doing so, though letting her be aware of the fact her intentions and ploy hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Full bodied," I stated, sniffing the wine again, and then sipping it. "Nice aroma...flavor."

"You think so?" she grinned. "Or are you talking about the wine?"

The smell of pussy on her finger had been almost too obvious, as she'd brushed it by my nose dangerously close, holding the wine glass in her hand as she'd done that before handing it to me.

"Both," I answered her back taking another sip. "Though I'm a bit more partial to a more mature vintage," I then added seeing her scowl upon hearing that.

We sat in silence for a moment or two, both still sipping our wine listening to the waves crashing below us.

"Enjoyed watching you fuck mother earlier," she said, no doubt still trying to get a rise out of me when she said that. "I can see why she likes fucking you, why she invited you here. Obviously you do have a rather impressive looking cock."

"Thank you, glad you think so," I answered back. "Thought you might be looking down on us," I then stated, letting her know I was fairly confident she had been. "I like your mother, and besides being a smart and knowledgeable business woman, she really is a great fuck too. Not to mention probably being a pretty good cook on top of all that."

Joy actually laughed upon hearing that. "Ok, points for being honest too perhaps. So far anyway..." she further qualified. And then her face grew serious again as she leaned over the table drawing herself a bit closer towards me. "Let's get one thing perfectly straight here between us while we are being honest here," she said talking in low tones, forcing me to lean forward a bit in my seat as well so I could more clearly and easily hear her over the crashing waves periodically hitting the rocks. "If you do have intentions beyond just showing mother a good time...I will find you out, and I will spit you out before you can ever do anything that would ever hurt her," she told me. "So just remember that," she grinned sitting back straight in her chair once again. "Let's put it another way in fact, just so we do understand one another. Anytime you want to fuck me...all you have to do is ask. Once you do, I'll fuck you wherever you'd like...whenever you'd like...as much as you'd like even. But...you'd also have to agree to leave immediately and leave my mother alone once you do."

"I see," I said sitting back in my chair letting her think I was perhaps actually contemplating that. "That simple is it? So...if I said I wanted to fuck you right here...right now, you would? Right in front of your own mother even?"

"If that's what you wanted...then yes. I'd much rather have her be disappointed and upset with me in doing that, than in being disappointed in you, finding out later on that you turned out to be someone other than what you're leading either one of us to believe."

"So you still think I'm not really interested in your mother then, but in her money."

"I do. And I mean to prove it," Joy said leaning forward again. "So...like I said, I'm yours for the taking, anytime...any place, but you'll have to ask me to do it first."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said smiling at her. "Ah...and speaking of your mother..."

Cynthia rejoined us bringing along her own glass of wine. "Dinner's on...be a while yet, now...what was it I heard? You two were speaking about me?" She asked.

"Just getting to know one another a little better," I told Cynthia. "Putting cards out on the table so to speak," I then added.

Cynthia turned towards her daughter with a knowing look in her eyes. "I'm willing to bet she gave you a nice whiff of herself too didn't she?" Cynthia said, startling me a bit with the admission.

"Already told her I prefer a more mature vintage," I said chuckling a bit, now seeing the somewhat pained expression on Joy's face. She drained her wine glass shortly after that. "I think I'll take dinner up in my own room this evening, give the two of you a chance to have a bit more privacy and time together," she stated and then hurriedly left heading back up the stairs into the house.

"Again, I'm sorry Jack if she's made you feel uncomfortable in anyway. Like I said in the beginning, I know she only does it out of concern and worry for me...and yes, for herself too I'm sure...the money and all. Not like I don't know that I've already spoiled her too much as it is. But...there have been a few men who have even fooled me. Never her though. Had it not been for Joy, I'm not sure we'd still have what we do have, or that either one of us would be as comfortable or as secure as we are now. So...I tend to overlook some of her shenanigans from time to time. Provided of course...she doesn't go too far overboard with them."

"Look, I understand. And in a way...I don't blame her for being overly protective of you, no more than you're probably just as overprotective of her too in your own way. You're just looking out for one another, nothing wrong with that. So...if it doesn't worry or upset you, then don't worry about what I'm thinking based on whatever it is that she's doing. So far, if she enjoys yanking my chain a little, and teasing me a bit...even flirting with me. As long as you're aware that she is...and may continue to do. Then don't worry about me. I'm not interested in your daughter. I'm really only interested in getting to know you better first."

"It's nice hearing you say that Jack," Cynthia said leaning her head into and against my shoulder. "I've enjoyed being with you...making love with you, and I'd hate to find out in the end that it's been less than that. We come as a package deal. If in the end Joy can't or won't accept you, it's been our long term agreement, if that's the case, then I won't commit long term to that man. I might continue to see him, even to fuck him from time to time. But it would never be anything more than that, not without Joy's approval. And same goes for her too. If I don't like a guys she's with, or seeing. Same thing there as well. It's just the way it is.

"So in other words, I have to win the daughter over too then, in order to win you."

"If that's your intention...then yes," she smiled hopefully, wondering in fact if it really was. She kissed me, as I kissed her back, hotly, passionately...wondering as I did so...if those truly were my real intentions.

**

We had gone upstairs shortly after dinner and made love. And though still passionate, it had been a sweet tender coupling, leaving her exhausted, and soon after fast asleep there in her bed. She'd had a busy, stressful week, obviously exhausted as I turned out the lights, tucking her in, and then crept quietly out of the room heading down stairs once again.

I was still wide awake, not yet ready to turn in myself. That, and I was jones'ing for a smoke, having not lit one up since I had been here. If there was a time I was going to do so...it was now, especially after having just had sex when it was usually the time I most enjoyed having one.

Just after midnight, it was quiet, all save for those same waves crashing below us. The sound of the surf pounding giving the night a bit of a surreal serenity as I stood there next to the rail enjoying my smoke looking into the darkness beyond, the trail the moon blazed across the ocean beyond like a pathway into nothingness. The sound of her voice startled me, as did her actions. I'd not heard her come up from behind me. Like a prowling cat perhaps, she'd crept up on her unsuspecting prey, and then pounced without warning. It had been her fingers coming up, pulling the cigarette from between my lips that had first alerted me to her presence. I stood there watching her take a deep pull on the cigarette before handing it back to me.

"Nothing better than a smoke after sex," she informed me. She was again naked, but unfortunately...so was I. I'd been bold enough to have left the room without bothering to dress, thinking everyone actually asleep, though in hindsight, I probably should have known better. And even more importantly, later asked myself if I hadn't subconsciously gone down there like this, wondering if she might in fact actually show up. Which she had. And like I said...naked again too.

I took another drag on my smoke, using the time I did so to once again look at her, taking her all in, especially bathed the way she was in the moonlight. There was no denying it, Joy had a beautiful young gorgeous body, and she obviously knew it, enjoyed flaunting it...showing herself off. Tempting and teasing me as she did so. Which was of course her game. But standing there naked, as I now was myself, was I not too...playing it? I wondered. Maybe I was. Looking at her was arousing. That much I at least had to admit. And though I did indeed like Cynthia, and was certainly enjoying my getting to know her better than I did. What was it that I actually did hope to accomplish here? Cynthia did indeed make a nice living, obviously had a beautiful home out here on the beach where anyone in their right mind would enjoy living. Was there a future in any of this for me...for us? Or was it simply a passing infatuation that would soon end with my going back to my own little corner of the world?

"You're hard," she stated looking down at me as I polished off the smoke, pinching off the hot cherry, before crushing the rest of the smoke between my fingers, setting it off to the side to be picked up and tossed later. She was right. I was. Something about standing here outside like this always had been arousing to me. I loved being naked outdoors, always had, always would. And then added to that, doing so...with a young nubile, very attractive looking woman standing next to me likewise in the nude....well.

"Yeah...I guess I am," I freely admitted. I mean after all...not like I could hide it or anything.

It was then however that I felt her hand reach out, wrapping itself around my shaft. It was already slick as she did that.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Letting you enjoy a little 'Joy Juice'," she quipped continuing to fondle me. I realized then, she had taken a bit of her own lubrication, now applying that to me. Admittedly it felt good...too good in fact. My resolve shaken as I stood there. Yet determined even so.

"I didn't ask to fuck you," I told her, though my voice certainly wasn't in agreement with myself.

"I know, didn't hear you ask either," she said just as easily. "Though the offer still stands." She continued to slowly stroke my cock however, using her own juice to further pleasure me with, taking a bit more, her hand down between her legs again, which she now switched, using the other hand as she went back to slow-stroking my cock for me.

"If you're going to insist on standing there and jerking me off...fine. But you need to know Joy, I have no intention of letting this remain a secret between us. If you're thinking you can tell your mother that I wanted this...allowed this, without mentioning it to her, then you'd better stop."

"So you're actually telling me, you will tell mom I did this to you then...that what I'm hearing?"

"Yes...it is. And don't think that I won't either. I'd rather she hear it from me first. So...if it's your intent to get me aroused," you've succeeded. I'll be the first to admit that I am, already was when I came down here to begin with. And you doing this...isn't making it any easier for me. But...I have no intention of fucking you, or asking to fuck you either." I told her.

"I see," she said letting go of my cock finally, backing up to support herself against the railing again, though she spread her legs slightly, her hand once again down between them. This time I could see, she truly was fingering herself in front of me, openly and without any reservation or inhibition in doing so. "Very well...suit yourself, but I am horny now too...admittedly. And if you like, if you want...you can watch me get myself off. Even join me perhaps. And...if you'd also like, we can keep this between us, or you can tell mom what I did...or even what you did. I won't say a word either way. And that...I do promise you."

"Tell you what Joy," I said already having given this some thought. It was a bit risky perhaps...no telling how Cynthia would in fact react to it in the morning, but if anything...I would at least perhaps give myself some credibility in both of their eyes. "I'm aroused enough that I'm certainly not going to stand here and not give myself a bit of release...especially now that I need to. And...if you're going to stand there and play with yourself in front of me, I'm not about to look away while you do so either. I'll stand here, enjoy looking at you, and jerk myself off. In the morning, as soon as your mom's up however...I will tell her myself what happened here. So...now it's your choice. You can remain, pleasure yourself in front of me while I watch, while I jerk off...which I intend on doing whether you're here or not now. But whatever story I tell your mom...is now entirely dependent upon you."

On the one hand, I was really hoping she'd leave. On the other of course...I hoped she'd stay, continue to fondle herself while I watched her doing so. I mean...after all. Either way however, I would tell Cynthia what had happened here, especially before Joy could...which I felt she would do, regardless. Cynthia might in fact ask me to leave, be upset, who knows. But I was bound and determined, even if she did that, at least she'd know...as would Joy, I hadn't been lying to either one of them.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,473 Followers