Gator Bait and Hog Food

Story Info
He saves a baby from gator, falls for mother.
10.1k words
4.7
102.3k
103
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood looking out the door of my new digs, It was a sliding door and the glass portion was open. I heard giggling and turned and saw three little girls walking hand in hand out on to the pool deck. The middle and largest one wore a short terry robe and had towels over her shoulders. Older sister, about 14 or 15 taking her little sisters out to play. They sat at a table near the pool and the middle one threw a ball a short distance on to the grassy area beyond the pool. The smallest one ran and got it. She tried to throw it back but it only went about half way.

I decided to be a good guy and walked out the door and addressed them. "Hi! Girls, How are you guys today? I have to tell you that you are not allowed in the pool area without an adult accompanying you. But since I don't have anything else to do I will watch you until you are through. OK?" They turned and looked at me. Wow! I looked into the six bluest eyes I had ever seen. They turned back around and I sat in a nearby chair under an umbrella set and watched the middle one throw again. The littlest one ran after it. She picked it up and ran back with the ball. The middle girl threw again and the ball bounced closer to the foliage. The littlest girl ran giggling to get it. I saw a movement in the brush and recognized the shape. I ran as fast as I could and snatched her up as the giant alligator struck. I ran on past the beast and it turned to follow. I clutched the little girl to my chest and hurdled the fence and managed to keep my feet. I stopped and looked at the gator and realized some one was screaming. We were safe on the other side of the fence from the gator.

The other girls were still in with the gator. I yelled, "Run in that door and be ready to close it. They quickly entered the door and I yelled for them to shut it. I ran around to the front and tried the door. Locked! I knocked and it was soon opened. The middle girl smiled up at me, "Is Sissy ok?"

"I think she is fine." I said as I entered the room. I tried to put the little one down on the couch but she wouldn't let go of my neck. I looked down and saw she had her eyes closed. "Sweetheart, can I put you down now?" She shook her head and hugged my neck harder. The middle girl smiled up at me. I looked at the older child and said, "There are Cokes in the refrigerator, get four of them out for us, please." Her hands still covered her eyes, she was softly crying. The middle one said, "Can I get them, Mommy, can I?" The biggest one nodded her head. Did I hear right?

Mommy? No way.

I went to the phone and dialed 411. I asked the operator for the number of the county Alligator Hunter. When she came back to me, I had her dial the number for me. The phone was answered on the third ring I told him we had a bad one for him. "It almost got a toddler. You need to get him quick, he is hungry." He said he would be there in ten minutes after I gave him our location. The biggest girl came and put her arms around the girl I held, She hugged and kissed the little girl. I held both of them and patted the biggest girls shoulder and told her everything was going to be alright. She looked up at me and gave me a smile that shook me to my toes. Bright blue eyes filled with tears, golden blond hair streaked with orange, a tiny pug nose. She couldn't be called beautiful, I thought, or maybe not even pretty, but I knew she was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips, WOW! I couldn't breathe, my heart stopped beating. I gulped as I tried to speak. I said something that sounded like "Ah ting see gun be arrrite." I shook myself and held the two of them a little tighter. "I think she is going to be alright. She wasn't hurt." The little one said, "Can I get down now Mommy?"

"Yes dear, give the nice man a kiss and thank him." The little one pulled my face down and kissed me. I will always cherish that kiss. I put her down and realized I was still holding the mother. I looked into those blue eyes and mumbled something stupid. I cleared my throat and said, "I enjoyed holding you very much, I didn't want to let go, sorry!"

She smiled and my world lit up, "I liked it too. Don't be sorry, how can I ever thank you for what you did. I can never repay you."

"Please sit and talk to me, where do you live?"

"Why, right next door. We just moved in last week."

"This is my first day here. Does your husband work here in the city?"

The older girl looked at me and said "Our Daddy got killed in the war."

I said, "NO! Oh Shit! forgive me, we lost too many good men there." I looked at the Mother, "Desert Storm?" She nodded. My eyes filled with tears, I got up and walked to the kitchen and got a paper towel to dry my eyes. The mother looked at me, "you were there too, weren't you?"

"Yes, Both of them, I just resigned, I have had enough for now. If they really need me, I guess I'll go back."

"Are you married?"

"Was, she made it through the first war, told me if I went to the second one she would be gone. I didn't believe her. She was divorced and remarried before I knew what happened. Semper Fi"'

"You were a Marine? Bill was too!"

"Oh, there is the Gator Guy, I have to go talk to him, I'll see you again as soon as you will let me."

I talked to the Gator hunter he told me we were lucky I was alert and moved fast. He said that once the gator had a child that size it was a goner, no way to save it. We looked out over the small lake trying to spot the beast. I saw something. It was back in the brush where it had been earlier. The hunter looked the situation over. He said that if we could block off the place he had come under the fence we would have him trapped. He said he might have something in his truck. He told me to watch the gator while he went and got something. I looked back at the apartments and saw the three girls watching from their glass door. I waved and went back to my gator watching.

When he came back he had a small aluminum step ladder and a rifle.

"I want to block him from getting to the pond. If I don't hit him perfect he will be in the water in a heart beat. I can't take a chance with a big aggressive gator like this one."

I told him I would walk around the building with the ladder and try and sneak down and block off the hole under the fence. He looked at me and grinned, "Are you sure you want to do that? You won't be far from him if he goes out the hole."

"If you don't mind I will strap on my 44 magnum before I go play with him."

"Just don't shoot me!"

Like a damned fool, I picked up the ladder and went in through my glass doors, got the big revolver and buckled the belt on. I picked up the ladder and went out the front. I worked my way down the fence. I hoped the gator guy had his attention. Every thing went fine until I was about six feet from the hole. Suddenly the gator swapped ends and bolted for the hole. I jumped and dropped the ladder over the fence and grabbed the big pistol from my side. The ladder held him up for a second, then it collapsed. I carefully aimed and put a shot between his eyes as his head came through the hole. He started twisting and thrashing about and I could not get lined up for another shot. The gator guy ran up behind him and stuck him with a harpoon. He ran with the rope and tied it around a palm tree. When the gator wound himself up in the harpoon rope I looked at the gator guy, "Do I need to pop him again?"

"If you can get a good clear shot, go ahead, He can't get too dead for me!"

I put another shot about an inch from the first one. The big alligator didn't flinch.

The hunter came over near the beast and looked at the holes in his head, "Both killing shots. Damn good shooting under the circumstances, you were as cool as a cucumber."

I looked at my hand and held it out to the hunter. It was shaking like mad. He smiled, "It sure wasn't shakin' when you were shootin'."

I invited him to sit and have a beer while we waited to make sure the gator was dead. He accepted and I went in and dropped off the pistol while I grabbed a couple of beers. He wanted to know who to see to get permission to open the large gate so he could get his truck in to pick up the carcass. I told him I would find the key if I could, otherwise we would cut it off. People were gathering to look at the gator now. I felt someone pulling at my sleeve and looked down at the littlest girl. "Are you alright Mister?" I picked her up and looked at the hunter, "This was the gator bait. You can see why he had to go."

"No doubt about that." I put her down and she ran off. I looked and lost her in the crowd, no sign of the others. I stood to find them when arms went around my neck and my face was being kissed. "Sean, Sean, I saw the whole thing, I was scared to death."

I pulled back and saw my younger sister, Laura, I grabbed her and lifted her off her feet in a hug. I kissed her several times and put her down. I looked for the mother and her two girls but couldn't see them. I held my sister at arms length and looked at her. Wow! She was a real Hottie. "Sis, you are gorgeous. What happened?"

"Well loosing forty pounds didn't hurt. And I am in love with a wonderful guy, I have to look good for him. Who are you looking for?"

"A lady with two little girls I just met. I think I am in love. Never mind, When can I inspect this guy you like?"

"Inspect?"

"Sure, I am the only family you have left, I have to approve or disapprove, don't I?" We went into my place and I changed and we met her young man for dinner. I really liked him. I told her that she had my tentative approval to continue seeing him. Like she was going to stop if I didn't approve. Right.

The next morning I met with the complex manager and went over the books and that stuff. I really was lost at this, I didn't know what he was talking about half the time. I needed help. I sent him off and we agreed to meet again in a couple of days. When he was gone I looked out to see if I could see her and the girls. Nope. I sat in chair where I could see out on the deck but I had no luck. After lunch I walked out front and looked for her parking place. There was a car in it. I went to the front door and knocked. She opened it and I looked into those eyes again. Damn! She was better looking every time I saw her. I sort of stammered about wanting to know how they all were, especially the little one.

"Why don't you come in and see." I stepped in the door and was greeted by clapping and two little bodies hugging my legs and clamoring to be picked up and kissed. I picked one up in each arm and kissed and was kissed. I loved it.

"Will you have a beer with me?"

"I would love to." We talked for several hours, it seemed like two minutes. One of the girls ran over and looked up at me, "We saw your girlfriend yesterday, she was beautiful."

"Wasn't she gorgeous, that's my little sister. I hadn't seen her in a year and a half. I want her to meet you guys."

I thought I saw a little smile on the mother's mouth, but I wasn't sure. I mentioned I had some work to do and asked when I could see them again.

"If you don't have a date tonight, come over for dinner about seven."

"I will be there, can I bring anything?"

"Just yourself."

I tapped on the door to apartment two at seven on the dot. The middle girl opened the door and politely invited me in. I entered and saw the mother/girl in the kitchen wearing shorts and a crop top, she was leaning over checking something in the oven. I could see how tight the shorts were and I could see up under the short top where her breasts hung free. My heart kipped a couple more beats. She hurried to me and pulled my face down and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Hi! Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes. Can I offer you a drink, All I have is Rum, Captain Morgan."

"Wonderful, I like that, just ice and water please. What are we having? It smells great."

"Please sit down and we will join you."

I sat in the living area and the littlest girl ran and climbed in my lap. She hugged me and gave me a kiss. I hugged her back and gave her several kisses. She cuddled right up and made no effort to get down. That was fine with me. The next in size climbed up on the other side and hugged my neck and kissed me too. She locked those blue eyes on my face and I felt a glow settle over me. I looked in those eyes and asked her name, she smiled and said, "I am Mary Jane Gordon, Sissy is Priscilla Gordon, and Momma is Molly Gordon."

Molly was handing me a drink, I grinned at her and said, "Molly, I am Sean Patrick Murphy. I am so glad to meet you. I am sorry I have no more lap left."

"Me too, Sean. Girls get down and let Mr. Murphy enjoy his drink."

I grinned at her, "you look lovely tonight. All three of you do. I have been looking out the window for you guys all day. I still think you are all sisters and have a mother or father hiding in the closet or somewhere." Mary Jane laughed and said, "Mr. Murphy, you are so silly, This is our Momma."

"Are you sure she is not your big sister?"

Sissy ran and hugged Molly, "This is my Mommy."

"I believe you Sissy, I believe you, you girls have a beautiful Mommy."

"Yes we do!" was the chorus answer.

I took a sip of my drink. I really didn't need it, I was high on these three girls. I couldn't take my eyes off of Molly. I just sat there with a big grin on my stupid face.

Molly smiled back, "What did you do in the Corps?" she asked.

"I was a pilot."

"Oh! So was Bill, FA18s."

"Me Too! VMFA 312, Checkerboards."

"I have heard of them, Bill was an exchange pilot with the Navy, VFA 34."

"How did you end up here. In the middle of Florida?"

"Bill was an instructor at Pensacola, we had a big country house there. I couldn't afford it on his pension, there were too many memories in that area for me. I had to get away. I thought it would be easy to find a job here. I haven't had a chance to look yet.

"What kind of work do you do?"

"I have a degree in hotel management, but only worked at it for a year or two before I had Mary Jane."

"Guess what, a job just found you,"

"What do you mean?"

"I inherited this place and I haven't the slightest idea about how to run it. I don't even know how to get started. I do know your rent will be free, and the pay will be what ever you think is fair. Please say "Yes", I really need you."

"What do you think, girls, shall we work for Mr. Murphy?"

"Yes, Yes , we love Mr. Murphy."

"OK, then, we will take the job, it will be perfect, maybe I won't have to put the girls in day care if I can work from here."

"Wonderful! Really great. I'll give you a percentage of the profits. I believe in incentive programs and I think that is one of the best. There are over 300 apartments here, can you do it?"

"Oh! Yes I can do that. I am so happy, I could just kiss you."

"Well, let me think about that. I don't think you are actually an employee yet, so if you want to kiss me, go ahead, I don't think you can sue me for sexual harassment."

She grinned and kissed me long and hard. She ended up setting on my lap. I guess she felt what that did to me because she jumped up and said she had to put dinner on the table." A few minutes later Mary Jane told me dinner was served. I walked in the dinning area and gave Sissy a lift on to her booster chair, she paid me with a sweet smile. Damn, I was butter in the hands of these girls. It was an excellent meal, I enjoyed every bite and told the girls I was impressed, and delighted. Sissy clapped her hands and said she had helped, Mary Jane said she had prepared the vegetables. I acted really amazed and said I didn't believe they had really helped. Molly insisted she could not have done it with out their help. The two little ones clapped again when I said how wonderful they could cook. All those smiling blue eyes did me in again. Wow! I was in love with the whole bunch. How would I be able to function in that group of heartbreakers. Any one of them would be able to twist me around their little finger. I just grinned and said it was the best meal I had since I left home many years ago.

I asked Molly if I could help with the dishes, she smiled and said I could, dishwashing was not near as popular as cooking. I brought all the dishes from the table and Scrapped the plates and stacked the plates in the dishwasher.

She said she had not used a dishwasher in years, they didn't have one in the country. I showed her how to load it and we had to use dishwashing liquid. I shut the door and took her hand and led her to the couch. I looked in those eyes and told her I still had trouble believing she was old enough to be the mother of Mary and Sissy. She smiled and said, "I can look older if you want me to. Give me a minute." She stood and went to her bedroom. Ten minutes later I heard heels click on the floor and looked up to see a beautiful woman walk in the room. Her hair was on top of her head, she wore a black dress that revealed her perfect figure, high heeled shoes added the finishing touch." Holy Cow, you are gorgeous. I don't know what to say. I love the way you look." I stood and walked to her. I looked down into those big blue eyes. She had a touch of make up on. I had to fight to resist kissing those lips. I lost the fight and brushed her lips with mine. I caught a whiff of her perfume and was lost forever. I had to almost run back to the couch. I grabbed a pillow and put it in my lap. She followed me and sat beside me.

"That wasn't much of a kiss." she murmured.

"It was enough to send me over here."

She looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"I am aroused, young lady, I had to sit and hold this pillow."

"What did he mean Mommy?" asked Marry Jane.

Molly giggled, grinned, and said "Really?"

"Yes, really, and don't you dare ask me to answer Mary Jane's question."

She leaned toward me and kissed me for a long time. I felt her tongue touch mine and felt her hand explore my lap. She found what she was searching for. She pulled back, "Oh! My, that's nice. The kiss was nice too!" I think I actually blushed. She smiled sweetly and said "That will require further study later. Go get ready for bed girls." They took off running, they were back in five minutes, smelling of tooth paste and all giggly. They kissed Molly then looked at me, I looked as sad as I could. They looked at Molly, "can we kiss Sean good night too?" She nodded yes. They each held their faces for a kiss then had to kiss me. "Thank you girls, I would have been very sad not to have your kisses tonight." Sissy ran to Molly and whispered something in her ear. Molly stood and said, "I'll be back after I tuck them in." I got an erection just watching her walk across the room. Damn, what was I going to do?

She looked just as good coming back. Double Damn! She sat beside me and smiled as she removed the pillow I had been holding in my lap. She looked up at me, "Sean, how long has it been since you have had a woman?"

I thought, "About two years."

She said, "I think we should take care of that little problem after a while. I have no other way to repay you."

"Hey look, you owe me nothing, certainly not that." I saw tears welling up in her eyes. "I will flat-out tell you little girl, I have never wanted any woman in my life as much as I want you right now. I just don't want you to think that is the only reason I am here. I can't think of the other reason right now, Damn Girl, you have me as wound up as a teenage kid. I guess I might as well say how I feel, I think I am in love with you. I don't want to do anything to mess it up. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She looked up at me, then she started to smile. My heart sunk. She was going to laugh at me.

"Sean, I, we all feel the same about you. I was coming on like gang busters because I want that too. I wanted to get you in bed and love you so hard you would never want to leave. I need you too big man. I need you real bad. I am as hot as a firecracker."