Gavrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from him, forcing his hands and mouth from my body. I kissed down his chest and his stomach. I let go of his hands and gently removed his boxers. Carefully, I bent over, pulling his cock into my mouth. My tongue traced circles around the head of it.

"Oh, Madison," he moaned, rocking his hips against me. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth, continuing to use my tongue as well as my lips against him.

Suddenly, he jerked away from me. With one swift motion, he pushed me down on the bed, forcing my mouth open against his. For several seconds, he simply kissed me. The look on his face told me he was trying to regain his self control.

"If that had continued, this would be over very quickly," he smiled, whispering the words against my skin.

He moved back to his side, his eyes roamed over my body, making me shiver. His hands trailed behind his eyes, moving down between my breasts and across my stomach. Gavrel stopped, his hand hovering just between my legs.

"How bad did I hurt you last night?" His eyes came up to meet mine. I took his hand in mine, smiling.

"Not bad enough that you need to stop," I kissed his chest. I had almost forgotten about last night. My lips trailed along the taut skin slowly, filling me with his scent and his taste.

"How bad, Madison?"

"You're killing the mood, Gavrel." I let go of his hand and parted my legs, sliding my own fingers into the moist slit. They found my clit and I teased a slow circle around it. With my face tilted up to watch his, I let out a soft sigh. His eyes watched the motion of my hand as I made a second circle. I paused and slid a finger into my vagina.

"See, I'm fine," I kissed him again, removing my hand. Gently, I nudged him down onto his back. "Do I need to offer more proof?"

I climbed to my knees, straddling him. His cock stood erect under the swell of my hips. I wanted to slide him into me, but I wanted to let the teasing continue. Gently I parted the folds and traced my clit again with my finger. He watched for several seconds before one of his hands took hold of my breast. He massaged my nipple, matching the motion to my own. I moaned, taking hold of his cock, I used it to tease my clit.

"Madison," his voice sounded weak, his accent thickening beyond recognition.

Gavrel's hand moved from my breast, he placed one on each of my hips. Carefully, he forced me down upon him. He used his hands to guide my body on top of his. I could feel his heart beat quickening under my hands. His breath became ragged. I fought against him, slowing the pace and heard him sigh.

I bent over, licking a long line between up his chest to his chin, before kissing him on the lips. His hands moved to my ass, grabbing it hard, he rocked his hips against me. I sat back up, moving my body to match his rhythm. My own orgasm was very close, making me falter.

Gavrel moved one hand to the front, massaging my clit, bringing me closer. I moaned once before the spasm washed through me. I collapsed on top of him, my blood rushing through my ears. His breath tickled my ear and caused my hair to move.

"Just a little more," Gavrel growled at me, his hips never breaking rhythm.

"Come for me, Gavrel," I whispered against him, "come in me." The words were enough to bring him over the edge. His grip tightened as his body went rigid.

Minutes passed without either of us saying anything. His hand gently rubbing my back, both too weak to move. Finally, I found the strength in my shaky knees to fall off to the side. It didn't take either of us long to fall back asleep.

12