All Comments on 'Gay Banged'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Taken

I went to the party at my friends.I love to dress,but they dont know that so i just wore my white g string and pantyhose under my jeans.I got quite drunk, i couldnt drive home so my friends Sam and Bernice took me to there place.I was put in a spare bedroom and Sam lay me down and took my clothes off,he left the pantyhose and g string on, covered me up.I was asleep, i heard the door open,then i felt the covers being pulled back, a flash, then i felt someone get into bed with me.My pantyhosed arse was being groped, and the pantyhose were pulled down, the g moved to one side and a greasy finger pushed into my rear hole, i pulled away and i heard dont move, i have your photo as he pulled his finger out of me to be replaced by the head of his cock.He gripped my hips and pushed forward and his cock which felt quite large moved into my tight hole.It felt o.k. as he slowly moved in and out and i heard him say my wife wont let me fuck her arse, but your nice and tight, take it and with that he banged into me hard 5 or 6 times and then i felt his cock get bigger and his cumm coat my insides.I pushed back.He got up and left as i stroked my cock until the cumm spurted out of it.Nothing was said about it at the table the next morning, but i received a phone call from Sam saying that i was his arse wife.He fucks me on a regular basis, i dress up for him, and once he took me to a xxxtheatre ,dressed where 5 guys fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great gang bang !!

great gang bang !! I want to be just like you -- a cock-sucking slut who gets fucked by more than one guy. I'm going to put on my sexy clothes right now and see how many guys I can pick up. I need cock so bad right now !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Would

I would luv to go to my neigbors house and find such a party going on. I am a married man, but let me tell you that to find such a party would absolutely allow me to live a fantasy of mine. And on top of it the woman that came up could even be my wife and halt everything as she goes and gets the video recorder...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I want to be the main event at a party like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
party time whore

got very hot and hard reading this story and all the time wishing it was me that was being fucked and sucking cocks. The closest thing I have on a regular basis is some guys that play cards every Friday night and I service all of them during the evening, sometimes three and four times each. I'm their fuck and suck whore. I always try to get them to bring along some other guys for me to service and sometimes they do, once having 15 guys to take care of during the night. I was a cum filled slut in all my holes and still wanted more. There's nothing better than laying on your back, legs spread and up in the air while a cock is entering your pussy. From that position you can see it pounding your "pussy hole". I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not much of a plot but....

only a guy who has fallen into this situation can really appreciate it! Many years ago, more actually than I care to admit I became a slut for three fraternity brothers. A silly game of strip poker, a lost final bet (my clothes for a bj) and I began my journey. I'm now a husband, father and grand father but once a year when we meet for a "golf" weekend I am a cock slut. And I love it! We're just dirty old men now but loving every minute of our get-aways. One year it rained the whole weekend and we didn't miss the golf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was great, I to have had more than on man at a time. When I was 14 i was with 3 other guys that were all over 18 they would come pick me up and we ride around in a car one night they told me they were going to make me their bitch, the one in the back seat grabbed me and made me suck his cock, I ended up sucking all of them that night before they took me home. After that they would come get me and I would get in the car and unzip them and spend the night sucking their cocks. It was wonderful. Its true once you suck a cock you are hooked. They also took my boy pussy ever chance they had and I willing gave it to them, Nothing like having a cock in both ends at the same time. I love it when you are going down on a man and he tenses up and cum's inside you but i like it the best in my mouth and down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Love this story. 5 stars for sure.

i wish this would happen to me.

Please tell us more stories like this one.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

You write great jerkoff stories!! I'm licking CUM out of my hand because of this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
842 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.