All Comments on 'Gay Business Trip'

by Compdood

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay?

Maybe not--but definetly bi.

Nice story of a first encounter of the best kind.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
We Know ...

Some of us know how your storybook character feels! And wonder if that Gay/Bi guy IS YOU. Might be interesting to read a continuation with a reference that the posting site links to your personal private email, and you / your character enjoys many more episodes. We enjoy your writing style, real enough ... To be real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

None of my business trips ever went like this. I wish they would have though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tweak.

The large number of people having seen the video in such a short period of time was so far off base that it was distracting. (not enhancing.....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm gay too

I too am married and have had some experiences like this one. I don't mind admitting it to everyone -- I'M GAY !!! AND I LOVE IT !!! Technically, I'm "bi" because I'm still attracted to women (especially their tits, which I wish I had) but it really turns me on when the men who are feeding me their cocks & fucking me are calling me "gay", "faggot cocksucker" and "faggot cock slut". It really turns me on and that's why I'm comfortable thinking of myself as "gay". I wish you would write more stories like this one -- it was really hot and turned me on so much. One of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish this happened to me

I too am married and I've had gay experiences like this -- however I don't have any video of it. Your story has inspired me to get some pics and video the next time I have a big cock in my mouth and another one in my man-pussy. To answer the question in your story-- yes, I'M GAY !!! even though I'm married and still enjoy pussy & tits, I love cock more. I love sucking cock, eating cum and getting fucked by a well-hung attractive man. I'm going to get video next time so that I can post it online and everyone can see what a fag I am, how much I love cock, and how good I am at doing it. I'm a gay husband and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you are gay - and so am I

This story confirms that no matter how much you deny it, you can't -- YOU ARE GAY!! Something very similar happened to me. I was trying to deny it but when a hot hung man had his big juicy cock in my mouth and then in my ass, I couldn't deny it anymore -- I TOO AM GAY !!! I'm a gay husband - and I love it. Please tell more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY HOT

I have had a problem admitting being gay I say I am bi. Anyway you look at it I love a hard hung cock. WOW your stories are VERY hot. Please right more. I like the idea of the video. mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm a gay husband too.

This story is very similar to what has happened to me (except for the video online -- I wish that happened but it hasn't yet). I too am a husband who can admit that I am gay (unlike you in your story). I'm a gay faggot cocksucker who loves getting fucked by hot men with big cocks -- AND I'M PROUD OF IT !!! My wife doesn't know yet but soon she'll realize that her husband is a gay faggot cocksucker who also loves getting dressed up in sexy sissy clothes. My male lovers are planning on videoing our fucking and sucking and then put it on the internet for everyone to see. I can't wait. Please tell us more stories like this one -- IT WAS SO HOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sucking cock

I am a married man and love to suck cock and get fucked in my ass .Love to have two men at the same time wow what a turn on that was for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i never tried, so i am still bi curious

I had ample opportunity but i just chickened out each time.

also i had several affairs (with women) at work over the years. some chances to be with a man were at work.

I do not know if this is a dead giveaway or just an indication that you might be gay: i was turned on very, very much when other men were hitting on my wife.

i even begged her to find a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
want this so bad.

Got me so hard. I love the idea of getting chatted up by a good looking guy in a hotel bar him taking me back to my room and taking my virgin ass. The next night inviting another sexy guy to join us so I can get fucked and eat cock at the same time. Major fantasy.....here's hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot fantasy

I like sex with women and men. Love the idea of being fucked good by a stud while on a trip. This scenario hasn't happened to me yet, hope it does. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fantasies too

I have been married for 15 years andI have never been with another guy, but within the past year I now find myself fantasizing about being with other men all the time. The only way I can get off when I am having sex with my wide now is by closing my eyes and fantasizing that I am with a man. I hope my fantasies comes true some day

zephyerzephyeralmost 9 years ago
I wish

Great story, nothing that wild has happened to me very often and seems to elude me these days all together.

I did go to a guy's house and sucked him off in front of a computer camera linked to a gay web site. I can't recall the numbers but several hundred were on line as I blew him.

We were going to do more but, the phone rang and his wife called to say she was getting off work early and heading home. DAMN IT.

Still a turn on thinking about all those guys watching us.

Equus7Equus7almost 9 years ago
Hot

Damn! I wish my job sent me out of town on business! Two cocks pounding my ass in rapid succession is my ultimate fantasy. The guilty pleasure as their cum runs down his leg and he thinks about his wife and children at home made me so tight I had to in fasten my trousers! I have to run off now and find privacy!

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
love it

I love your story. They fact that they enjoy gay sex is exciting. My friend and I always saying this guy is gay or this guy isn't, then we go home and just have sex, willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

he was not gay, but had a toy to work his as open? if the guy with the thong would have given him the toy the night before, it would have made more sense, I still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LUKE! I gave you a 4.75/5 (95%); i pressed ☆☆☆☆☆.

Erotic thru & thru.

When i am horny, i fantasize that i am fucked by more than one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Married men bottoms

I have found that most married men (to woman) tend to be bottoms. They usually go to town on my cock swallowing my cum and then wanting me to bareback them (a few bring rubbers). Afterwards they want to talk about their wife and kids. I find most of them are the nicest guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
\/ You're right \/

We are the nicest guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

We need to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot Story

Loved it. Got rock hard and found my hand on my dick as I read it.

Great Story

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

"At this point I let go and simply let lust guide me." Man, that sentence revealed loads about his self-deception. It's what he'd been doing since he let the guy into his room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!! Another story that confirms my cocklust is not out of the ordinary or abnormal! I would love to go on a business trip like this but my business is a simple service that doesn't have any need or use for overnight trips. Oh, well, doublelist and silverdaddies and the occasional craigslist ad in "Communities" keeps me in cock, or, should I say, keeps cock in me!

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Great story

Always travelling staying in hotels away from home.

I have met men in similar circumstances, lounge bars, gym, pool.

Many sex session in my room, some with interconnecting doors.

Been submissive I was made to do most everything humiliating, with more than one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time I travel and stay in a hotel alone I try to make things like this happen. Hosting horny men in my room is always one of the highlights of my trip.

NewcommerNewcommer9 months ago

Nice and horny story! Looking forward for my next travel ..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story, If I was in his position I would have done the same, can't wait for my first time.

plasticman29plasticman295 months ago

I thought I was straight if I just let them use me Ha Ha just fooling myself I was as Queer as they come Still am

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wanted to like this, but didn’t.. it moved far too fast into the sex scenes.. no character development, no names, no description of the guys .. too much is missing.. oh well, one can’t like every story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This was a really hot story. He said he wasn't gay but evidently he liked a cock in his ass why else would be using dildo on himself. Oh well he enjoyed this adventure anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous