All Comments on 'Gay Conversion'

by jaxcreampie69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lame

way too rush for any real enjoyment: try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short but Sweet

My mind was totally wild and my hands played with my dick till it popped heavens knows what would have happened if the story was longer, keep writing, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short but Sweet

My mind was totally wild and my hands played with my dick till it popped heavens knows what would have happened if the story was longer, keep writing, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

When I went to college my whole family especially my father, grandfather and mother warned me to be very carefully when being alone with other boys. "They are all faggots. They will try to fuck you. Be carefully! They will try to turn you into a faggot. You must resist them." That was what they said to me. At college I had two roommates. Charlie and John. We became friends very quickly. After the birthday party of Charlie's sister we all were a bit drunken. We sat on our couch and John turned on the TV and switched through the channels. He stopped when he found a lesbian porn. We all watched and began to stroke our cocks. Suddenly Charlie said: "Lesbians are very aesthetic." John and I nodded. Then Charlie asked: "I think it's just because of the fact that they are two females. I think they are so aesthetic because it's gay sex." John and I froze and then turned to Charlie. He smiled and said: "Trying it will not make us gay. Maybe we even will like it."

And it was me who did the first step. I kissed Charlie then I lowered my head between his legs and without knowing how to I began to suck his cock. It was amazing. John entered our action very soon. We gave blowjobs to each other. Then John fucked Charlie and then Charlie pushed his hot and throbbing cock inside my ass. We all enjoyed and loved it. We fucked every night. After college all of us found a girlfriend and today we all are married with this women. No one of us miss our gay sex because straight sex with our wives is equal and better. But we remember it as a very good time of our lifes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
experienced this one time

My college roommate and me did this one time. We just had come home from a birthday party. We decided to watch lesbian porn before sleeping. We put a video in and started to wank when the girls started to kiss. But when they got naked I realized that both of them had cocks. It was a shemale porn. I took a look to my roomy. He kept on wanking. Suddenly he said :"The only difference between them and us is that we don't have boobs and that you look a bit more boyish than them." I looked at him again. He lay down on his back, spread his legs wide and raised up his hips. "All yours if you want it." And then I realized that I wanted it. I fucked him till dawn. We both enjoyed it but decided not to do it again. I'm sorry for this decision because since that night I am into girlish boys.

Riki1942Riki1942about 11 years ago
Threesomes

Hot! I have never been with more than one guy at a time but, how I dream of taking load after load of hot cum up my ass!

Riki

rob69bjrob69bj10 months ago

great story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous