All Comments on 'Gay for a Day'

by Compdood

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Straight to a Blue Gay Makeover

Very different. You wrote with description on each step of guys' transformation. I hope your next chapter has emotion included to answer the why.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Beware of writing blank checks

She is doing what she wants, not what just what he asked. And the whole "you can't back out or say no to anything"...stupid is as stupid agrees to. I don't think she is thinking for a day. Shock and amaze me that this doesn't end on the 'this is what I was born to be epiphany.'

My grumpiness aside, well written. He has clearly asked for an experience and is rolling with it. You gave incremental steps with time for reflection and opportunities to say no. I wouldn't mind more of what he is thinking, but most guys aren't big on navel gazing.....

smoothboismoothboialmost 11 years ago

The gayer I get the more I like it too. I like that the gf got in on it. She decided on a particular style and he seems to be enjoying himself. He's going to like it too much to just be gay for only a day. It's just a question of whether he'll be totally gay or not, or stay with the gf and be with her and be gay otherwise.

kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 11 years ago
Okay, good start

Good start, can't wait for it to really heat up. Hope it's cuming soon. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the gayer I get the more I enjoy it

Like one of your other readers, the "gayer I get" is a perfect way to describe what has been happening with me lately. It started with a simple blow job to please my girlfriend, then developed into hot 3-way MMF sex, and now has progressed to hot gay sex with my many male lovers. I'm getting gayer and gayer all the time --- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Once you've had a big cock in your mouth and up your man-pussy, there's no going back. I truly enjoy this path and I'm looking forward to finally letting the whole world know "I'M GAY". Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sexy

don't disappoint us, you are setting this up nicely

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Many Times

I have read this story many times and it always gets me hard. The second half is even better. This part, even without the sex, is very erotic! I have gone to special events in full drag with my Boyfriend but, there is something about the idea of getting made over and dressed like that in full public and everyone knowing that I'm a femme little Faggot that would make me constantly hard!

I think girls are sexy but, I'm not interested in sex with them. However, having one involved and knowing what I want would be a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous