Geek Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so overwhelmed with the sensation that it took a second to register: Nick's hair brushed against me; but Nick doesn't have hair; it must be Renee's hair; Renee is licking my ass. "Mmmm, Renee?.....Renee!" I said as I turned my head around. It was Nick who was spreading my cheeks, Renee looked into my eyes, kissed my butt cheek and smiled. "Renee...I thought...Nick...I mean, a girl...licking there...I don't..." She licked at my anus and smiled again. "Renee...I don't know...but if.....mmmm....don't stop," I cooed, and arched my back again. I put my head as low as I could and my ass high. It just felt so good. She circled my asshole again, and kissed it like it was my mouth. I could feel her lips around it as her tongue went deeper.

"My clit, someone play with my clit." Nick moved his hand under me and vibrated his finger at the hood. The feeling was overwhelming. It was a strange orgasm, I could feel my sphincter clutching at her tongue, and my whole body was humming, and my brain went numb. When it was over I stretched out face down on the couch. "How did you do that," I yelled into the pillow as they each kissed an ass cheek.

"You'll be surprised at how pleasurable anal stimulation can be," Renee said.

"Speaking of which, I think I've recovered," Nick said. I turned over and they were kissing deeply.

"I'll get the lube," Renee said and ran to the bathroom.

I kissed Nick, "You mean, you and her are going to..."

Nick smiled and nodded.

Renee came back in with the squeeze bottle and kissed me, "I hope you don't mind, we haven't had butt sex in weeks."

"Um...no...it's just that I didn't expect...can I, you know, help?"

They both kissed me. Renee took my wrists gently. She held my left wrist and said, "Point these two fingers," I closed my hand except for my index and middle fingers. Renee took the lube and poured some over the extended digits. She rubbed them like a dick and put on a little more. "Open this palm," she said indicating my right palm. She poured an ample amount of lube into my hand. Then she said, "With this hand you lube his cock...and with this hand you lube my ass."

We were right next to the hot tub and the steam and moist heat made the scene all the more lurid. Renee assumed the position, she put her ass up, reached around with both hands and spread her cheeks wide. Nick got closer and gave her a quick slap on each cheek with his erection, she giggled. I grasped his dick in my lubed fist and stroked it slowly as I kissed him. I looked down at Renee's anus. It seemed so small that I couldn't imagine his cock would fit. I put my index finger against the opening and pressed in, remembering the sensation of when I did this to myself. I fucked her with my finger tip, "That's it, more," she whispered. I put my finger in deeper, past the muscle and into softness. I fucked her as deep as I could with my finger, then I withdrew it and held both fingers against the tight ring. I didn't move, she pressed back into them. Her sphincter stretched to accommodate my fingers.

All this time I was still jerking off Nick. "Wait," he said, "I could cum just watching you do that." I stopped fondling his dick. "Take your fingers out," he said. I withdrew my fingers. Her asshole trembled a little, but it didn't close all the way. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Do it," was all she said. I kissed Nick deeply. He moved closer and put his dick against the top of her crack. I took it in my hand and guided it. Nick closed his eyes as I stroked his head up and down her crack, then stopped when it was against her anus. She pressed back. I watched the tip of his cock poke in, not even an inch. She pressed again and more went in. The third time the head went in. Her asshole stretched, then contracted around the shaft. They stopped there, neither moving but both quivering. Slowly he pushed in further and her ass accommodated his size. When it was halfway in she pushed back faster. "uuuuUUUHH, yes," she yelled as he took it home. Immediately he started withdrawing it, faster than it went in. I just watched, mesmerized.

"More lube," Nick said. I dribbled some of the goo on her crack and on his shaft. I knew what Renee needed. I reached under and massaged her clit, rubbing it hard. Renee slammed her hips back into him and shuddered, she shook her head back and forth and groaned.

Suddenly she said, "Stop, stop, don't cum, don't you dare come yet." I watched as he withdrew. Her anus gaped for a few seconds then winked shut. "Damn you," she yelled and jumped at Nick, they fell back into the hot tub.

"My God you make me happy," Nick said, and kissed her.

Renee looked at me and crooked her finger, "Come here little girl," she said. I hopped in the tub and we all stood in the middle. "How did you ever learn to finger an ass like that?" Renee asked.

"I'm just a natural," I answered. We hugged and kissed and caressed each other standing there. Nick's dick bobbed strangely in the bubbling water, the head just above the surface.

Nick and Renee gave each other a conspiratorial look, "So are you at all curious?" Nick asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"You know," Renee replied, caressing my ass.

"Me? I don't...I never," Renee put her finger at the top of my crack. "I mean, I like watching," Renee stroked downward, "And I've played with toys," her finger was closer to my asshole, "but I don't think..." Renee circled my anus with her fingertip, "I couldn't..." she put the tip inside, the water providing some lubrication, "I mean...I liked when you tongued me....really liked it," she was frigging me with her finger, "and your finger feels good.....so good.....mmmmm." She had her whole finger in my ass, I arched my back a little. When she put the second finger in all I could do was grunt. Soon I was bucking my hips into her hand. Bracing myself with a hand around each of their necks. Suddenly she stopped.

"So are you sure you don't want to try butt sex?" Renee asked.

"Well, I guess," I answered.

"You don't sound sure," Nick said.

"Yes, I want to try it," I whispered.

"Could you hear her? I couldn't hear her." Renee said to Nick.

"Yeah, your right, I don't think she wants it," Nick said.

"Oh well," Renee replied.

I grabbed the sides of his head and looked straight into his eyes, "I want you to fuck my asshole," I growled. They both kissed me on the ears, neck and breasts, and caressed my ass. I pushed them back a little. "One thing though, um...I've never done this before....I think maybe...I need to get you know....prepared."

Renee took my hand, "Come with me," she led me out of the tub. "Keep that hard," she said to Nick as we went into the bathroom.

"Where are your toys?" Renee asked.

"In my bag in the bedroom."

"I'll be right back," Renee said, and she gave me a peck on the cheek. She came back a few minutes later with my glass anal toy, a bottle of lube, and a plastic bottle with a thin nozzle on the top about three inches long. She gave me a hug, "Let's make sure your ready, I want to clean you out, then I'll get your anus dilated and lubed. I know your first time you worry about accidents and what it will feel like. Just relax, I've done this plenty of times."

"So just now, before you and Nick fucked, you, um, did all this."

"Yeah, that's what I did when I went into the bathroom, no matter how many times you have anal sex, and even if you think you're clean, it's a good idea to make sure. OK, first use the bidet." I turned on the water and squatted over the little fountain, making sure to clean both my pussy and ass. While I did this Renee was filling the bottle with warm water, then she turned on the shower. "Now, come over here closer to the toilet, I'm going to give you an enema, its going to feel weird, but some people actually like it, I'm going to put the nozzle up your butt and squirt some water in, try and hold it in a few minutes." She put a little lube on the nozzle and I bent over a little, she inserted the nozzle, and when I was ready she squeezed the warm water into me. I could feel it bathing my lower bowels. "OK, its all in," she removed the nozzle, "Now try and hold it." I tried to relax, but I only lasted a few minutes before I had to release. Renee repeated this twice just to make sure. "Let's get in the shower." We stepped into the shower and closed the door. She hugged me "You alright dear?"

"Yeah I'm good, I just didn't expect all this."

"Yeah, it's a lot of work, but trust me its worth it, do you still want to do this?"

"Mmmm hmm, definitely."

"Good." She kissed my neck and nibbled my ears. Then she coated her finger in soap and reached behind me to my tush. I knew what she was going to do next. She went to put the soap in the tray, but I took it and did the same. There we were in the shower, with our soapy fingers at each others assholes. Our eyes locked and we penetrated in unison. We kissed and rubbed our tits together as we frigged each other. I wondered: How? Why is this so enjoyable? It's dirty, it's nasty, its taboo, but it's so hot, and it feels so good, and the taboo only makes it hotter.

"Turn around," Renee said, and I did. She took the shower hose attachment and turned it to the pulsate setting. She bathed my ass in hot water, washing away the soap, I could feel the hot jets of water hitting my anus. She turned off the water, just the regular shower was on now, I was facing it and the water wasn't hitting my ass.

Renee knelt behind me, "Damn that looks good enough to eat." She circled my asshole with her tongue, then dragged it across the sphincter. She began tongue fucking my ass, deeper than she had before, I could feel it probing and thrashing inside. I felt something hard and slick against my crack and I knew it was my anal toy. She withdrew her tongue and immediately replaced it with the butt plug. She slid it in slowly, waiting for me to except it, then pushing more, never backing out. I was surprised how easily I took the whole thing, it was the larger end of it that I could barely get in there before. Now it slid in nicely. She stood up and bit my earlobe while she fucked me with the toy. "You are so hot," she said as the widest part of the toy popped in and out of my ass. All I could do was try and keep my balance, my head was spinning from all the sensations. "Are you ready for Nick's dick?"

"Yes, I want him in my ass." I replied. Renee knelt behind me again. She took out the toy, coated her fingers in lube and rubbed it all around and in my anus.

She looked at her handiwork, "Oh yeah," she said, "your ready."

Nick was lying on his back on next to the hot tub, his hands behind his head, still fully erect. He stood and all three of us embraced. "Everything all right?" he asked.

"Ready for anything," I replied and fondled the head of his dick. I thought about how I wanted this to happen and I took control. "This is what I want," I looked at Renee, "You lay there, on your side, so I can eat your pussy, while you," I looked at Nick, "Fuck my ass. And Renee, I want you to put it in me."

They did as they were told. Renee lay down on the mats, I lay down next to her on my side, my head in her crotch and put my legs behind her arms. I gave her pussy a loving kiss, then tongued her clit as I played with her asshole with my fingertip. Renee did the same to me, but fingered my ass deeply with lube. Nick spooned me and kissed the back of my neck. I kissed him, and looked into his eyes. "I want this," I said, "but go slow, I've never done this before."

"I will," he said and kissed me again. I could hear Renee stroking Nick's dick with lube and I squirmed in anticipation of what was about to happen. I put my face into Renee's pussy and closed my eyes. I felt Nick's head against my pussy, rubbing against my lips, then against my crack, I clenched my buttocks as I felt it closer to my hole. Renee rubbed his dick back and forth across my anus for what seemed like an eternity. She stopped and held it at the opening. I pushed back and felt the smooth head against my crinkled sphincter. I stopped, readjusted my hips, and pressed again. I pressed further this time, past the outer muscle, through the smoother passage, and into the soft void within. We both gasped, I don't think either of us expected it to slide in that easily.

Involuntarily, my anus clenched around his head, and released. He pushed in further, I could feel the wider part of the shaft, below the head, stretch me. The pain was brief and precipitated an endorphin rush that made me shiver. He pulled back a little then pushed in further and further, until I felt his pelvis against my hips. What I first took for discomfort quickly turned to pleasure. He began to pump, and it was as if he was stimulating my vaginal walls through my rectum. It wasn't long before I matched his pace, then increased it. Renee was fucking my cunt with her fingers and sucking on my clit. I felt my orgasm begin to build then recede, and build again. Nick began to fuck me harder, and I knew that he could cum at any time. The thought of his ejaculation inside my ass set me off. It began with a spasm in my anus and spread to my clit, it spread in goose bumps and shivers down to my toes, making them curl, then up to my head, making my hair stand on end. I gripped Renee's ass with both hands as I screamed in delight. Just at my peak, Nick thrust all the way in and held it there. I felt the hot gush of his jism deep inside me, setting off another chain reaction of pleasure.

I don't remember how, but we ended up back in the hot tub in a knot of satiated bodies. After the heights of pleasure we had reached, we fell quickly, almost falling asleep right there in each others arms.

We awoke the next morning in the huge bed, a languid chaos of limbs. We all showered together. We were all a little sore from the day before, but we took turns eating and sucking each other off. We had breakfast early in the afternoon. We discussed our plans for the day over breakfast. As much as I wanted to stay and spend more time in the city, I needed to get back to school. Renee and Nick wanted to go to Pussy Brigade. So Nick said that he would drive me to the airport and they would drive back to school the following morning.

I said goodbye to them at the airport. "Thank you guys so much for this weekend, I can't believe how much fun I've had."

"I'm so glad you were with us," Renee said.

"I hope it won't be the last time," Nick added.

"Well, what do you think? I've been with all three of you now. I'd love to join your little club."

Nick and Renee looked at each other. Nick said, "Well, we haven't talked about it with Amy, but I'm sure she'd love the idea, maybe the four of us can, uh... 'make it official' this week."

"I look forward to it," I said and kissed them both goodbye.

12