Geek's BIG Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It shocked Tiffany when he flipped her over until he was on top. The change in position sent her over the edge, and she screamed. "I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK, MASTER! SO FUCKING GOOD, NEVER FELT SO GOOD! CUMMING ON YOUR FAT COCKK!"

One orgasm rolled into another as Gio took over, pumping into her hard and fast. She was a bubbling, cumming mess, and she didn't even really hear him ask her where she wanted him to cum. Her arms and legs had wrapped around him, squeezing, and as she came down from her massive cum, she felt his hot cum splashing inside her, and it set her off again. She never even thought about the fact that her master was cumming in her fertile, unprotected pussy.

Gio shot rope after rope of cum deep inside Tiffany Anderson as she begged him to keep fucking her. She was beyond cum drunk and didn't even realize she was begging for his cum. She didn't know she was asking him to breed her, or that he was doing just that. The cheerleading cunt was going to be his willing slave. He pulled out and sprayed the last two ropes across her belly and tits, marking her as his. He almost didn't hear when he won his bet with Tara as she was crawling up to them begging Gio to fuck her and let her cum.

Tara couldn't believe she was doing it. That fucking cunt Fiona had brought her right to the edge over and over and over but wouldn't let her cum. Add to that the ultimate betrayal. Her twin sister fucked the geek and screamed how good he was. The final straw, Tiffany had begged him to fucking breed her. Tara couldn't take it another second. She started crawling to the big dicked geek. "Oh, Please Gio, please fuck me! Please give me that big fat dick. Let me be your slut too! Please, I need to cum Gio, I need to cum on that big fat cock too!"

Tara saw him spray cum on her sister and wanted to cry. He'd given Tiffany everything, and now she couldn't get what she needed. Gio pulled off her sister and turned toward her. "What did you say, Tara?"

He had his phone's camera pointed at her, but she didn't care, because she couldn't believe what she saw. Her sister was dripping his cum out of her pussy, and it was pooling on her belly and tits, and yet Gio's dick was still hard as a diamond. "Oh Master, fuck me; please let me cum on your dick too."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"YES PLEASE!"

"YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU CUM ON MY BIG FAT COCK?"

"YES!!"

"You understand that if I do this you belong to me? No one else?"

"Yes, just like Tiffany."

NO! NOT JUST LIKE TIFFANY, YOU CUNT! She came to me willingly, so I will only make her a cum slut. YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE. You will do anything I tell you, if you want my cock. ANYTHING. If I want to piss on you, you'll thank me for it. If I want to shit on you, you'll rub it in and ask for more. YOU never touch yourself or let anyone else touch you without my permission. You won't even cum unless I tell you too. If you do, I'll fucking whip your ass until you can't sit down. That's the only way I'll fuck your skanky pussy."

"YES Please, I'll do anything. You own me, all of me. I'll do anything you say, just please, fuck me and let me cum."

"Get your phone then come lay beside your sister."

Tara quickly did as she was told, got her phone, scrambled over to her sister and laid down. Gio stood over her looking at the identical twins. Fuck me, he thought, I've got twin sluts. He looked back at Fiona, who just smiled and winked at him. "I think my work here is done. I'm going to go upstairs and tell Mister Anderson that his daughters and I are going to have a girl's night tonight."

"Fiona don't, when he leaves, I have to go see mom. She wanted to talk to me about something."

"I'll tell her I sent you to the store for some snacks, that should buy you enough time to fuck this one. Are you going to flood her pussy too?"

"OH yeah, I'm definitely gonna fuck a baby in Tara, and then I'm going to make her tell everyone at school who knocked her up."

Fiona laughed. "Jesus, Gio, I think I created a monster. Who knew you were so alpha male?"

Gio shrugged. "I'm tired of being the whipping boy. I wanted my senior year to be different so now it's different I have two high school fuck slaves and a sister slut too."

Fiona stopped and looked at him. "You think you own me too?"

Gio walked up to his sister. "Don't I?"

"No, of course not, I'm your sister. Not some fucking cum slut."

Gio put his hands on either side of her shoulders and pushed. She sank down until she was on her knees with his big fat cock right in front of her face. "Do you see my Big Fat Cock, Fiona?"

She looked at it and flooded both her panties and her mouth, just like the first time he'd shown it to her.

"Yes, of course I see it, Gio."

"Didn't you say earlier that you wanted me to fuck you with it every day?"

She licked her lips, remembering the taste and the massive orgasms she'd had.

"Yes,"

He smiled at her as she reached for his cock. He grabbed her hair and yanked her away. "Didn't you hear me tell these two I don't share? If you want this Cock, then you belong to me. I won't ever fuck you again or let you suck me or go down on your horny pussy if I even think someone else has been in my holes. So, you tell me Fiona. Do I own you?"

She stared at him and could see he meant every single word. "Yes Gio, you own me, too."

Do I own your pussy?"

"Yes, my pussy belongs to you."

Do I own your mouth? Your tits? Your ass?"

"Yes, they're all yours."

"Just mine, no one else touches them, unless I tell you they can. Say it."

"No one else touches my body unless you say they can."

He pulled on her hair until she was looking up into his face. "You'll do anything I tell you to do? Without question. Without backtalk? You be my good little sissy-slut?"

Fiona swallowed, knowing that if she agreed there was no going back, but the other choice was never getting that big fat cock again. "Yes Gio, anything you say. Everything you want, I'll do."

"Prove it."

"What?"

"I said, prove it. Prove you do anything I say. Go tell Mister Anderson his daughters are spending the night with you. Then go to our bathroom and bring me your birth control pills. You won't need them anymore because you are going to beg me to flush them after I'm done with these sluts. Then once they're out of your system, you're gonna beg me to put a baby in you."

"Gio, please!"

He looked at her and frowned. "Please, what sister-slut?"

She swallowed this was it. Did she agree and do what he wanted? If so, her life would no longer be her own. It would belong to him, and she knew he wasn't joking. If she brought him her birth control, he was going to knock her up as soon as he could. She closed her eyes as a tear ran down her check. "Please take my birth control away and put your baby in me."

He spun her around and shoved his dick in her and pumped her until she screamed out she was cumming, then he pulled out. "Good girl, Sissy-slut. Go talk to mom and Mister Anderson. Then get me your pills. I'm gonna breed my slut slave."

Fiona pulled on her pants and left the game room laughing. Gio turned to Tara and walked up to her. "Get on your hands and knee's bitch. You've acted like a bitch all night, so I'm gonna fuck you like one." She got in position, and he lined up behind her. With no warning, he slowly and steadily shoved his cock into her tight, wet, virgin cunt; tearing through her cherry and not stopping until he was as far in as he could get. It hurt him, so he knew that her scream was one of pain and not pleasure, but he didn't really give a fuck. He waited a minute to let her get used to his size, he didn't want to cause her any actual damage. "Let me know when the pain is less, bitch."

"Yes, Master."

"After we start, I want you to call Chris and tell him what you're doing. You'll explain to him you belong to me now. You'll tell him you gave me your cherry. The one you wouldn't give him. You keep him on the phone while you cum on my big fat cock, and you'll beg me to cum in you and breed you while he listens. Then you'll tell him he'll never touch you again, and you'll hang up on him. Is that understood?"

"Oh, YES MASTER! Can you fuck me now, Gio? My pussy feels so full."

Gio started slowly pumping into her, pulling almost all the way out and ramming back in leisurely at first, but after about fifteen thrusts he picked up speed. "Call him Tara, on video, so he can watch you cum just like I said, or I'm going to stop and never fuck you again."

Gio pumped her harder and faster as he saw her video call her jock boyfriend. "Tara? What's up?"

"OH Chris! I'm getting fucked by my Master!"

"WHAT???"

"I said I'm getting fucked by my Master he's fucking my pussy so good."

"What the fuck, Tara??"

"My new Master is fucking my tight pussy right now, and I'm going to cum all over his big fat cock. I've never cum on someone's cock before. With you and your little tiny dick, I always had to fake it. But my Gio's cock is so big and fat that I can't help but cum. Keep fucking me Gio, I'm so close."

"This had better be a joke, Tara."

Gio spoke for the first time. "Hold the phone so he can see, Tara."

"YES MASTER!" She picked the phone up and held it so it was obvious she was on her hands and knees getting fucked by Gio, doggie style. "SEE Chris, see my big fat cocked master fucking my tight virgin pussy? OH GOD GIO, I'M CLOSE! CAN I CUM MASTER? CAN I CUM ON YOUR, OHHH! ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK? PLEASE GIO, PLEASE MASTER, LET YOUR SLUT SLAVE CUM ON YOUR COCK."

"You do you belong to slut?"

"YOU MASTER, OHHH SOO CLOOSE, ONLY YOU! I BELONG TO GIO MCLOED HE OWNS MY PUSSY, MY ASS, MY TITS, MY MOUTH; ONLY GIO."

Chris was turning red. "YOU FUCKING CUNT! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME MCLOED. I'LL FUCKING POUND YOU AND THAT BITCH TO DEATH!!"

Gio laughed. "You never had a chance at this pussy, did you, Chris? She told me she was saving it for someone special. Then she saw my cock and begged me to own her. To fuck her, to make her my slut slave. She told me she'd do anything to have my cock in her virgin pussy. Man, she's so tight. You don't know what you missed here. Listen to her, Chris. What do you want from me, Tara? Tell Chris what you want me to do."

"OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND KNOCK ME UP MASTER! FUCK YOUR BABY IN MY SLUTTY PUSSY. CUM IN ME, YOU BIG FAT COCKED FUCKER AND GIVE ME YOUR BABY WHILE I CUM ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK."

"THAT'S IT FUCKER I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Gio laughed. "Tara, you can cum for me now."

"YES, YES, YES I'M CUMMING MASTER. CUMMING ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK. SO GOOD FUCKK ME! SHIT I'M CUMMMING SO GOOD! CUM IN ME, GIVE ME YOUR BABY! DON'T STOP UNTIL I'M KNOCKED UP! PLEASE MASTER. OH CUMMING AGAIN!"

Gio watched as Chris disconnected the call. He knew his entire life had changed. He knew the jock was calling his buddies. Gio knew that the first person Chris would call was Brock, Tiffany's guy, to see where she was. It wouldn't be long before he was calling Tiffany.

"Tiffany, when Brock calls you will ignore the call, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, are you going to fuck me again?"

"After I fill your sister up with my cum, I need to go see my mom. But you two can get dressed and go up to my room. Fiona will show you where it is."

Then he picked up his speed as Tara threw her head back and arched her back as yet another round of orgasms hit her, causing her to collapse. Gio just followed her down, grabbing her hips and lifting her so he could keep drilling his dick into her. Again, he hadn't been able to get his whole dick into her cunt either. He was thinking he'd never find a woman he could give his whole dick to. Still, this was his third pussy today, and to think just this afternoon he'd been thinking he'd never get laid. Now he had three willing sluts that wanted his Big Fat Dick, and it was that thought that caused him to blow his load deep inside Tara Anderson. He was going to knock both these sluts up, if not tonight, then soon. Just like with her sister, he pulled out and let the last two ropes shoot across her ass and up her back, marking her as his.

Gio stood and walked over to Tiffany just as her phone rang. He held out his hand for the phone and sure enough; it was Brock video calling her. He looked down at the naked queen bitch and had an evil idea. "Suck my cock clean, bitch."

She sat up on her knees and sucked his still hard cock in her mouth. "Don't you stop until I cum all over your face."

"YES MASTER." She dove back on his cock. He accepted the call to see Brock looking thunderous. "What the fuck? Why are you answering Tiffany's phone, loser?"

"She's busy right now."

"What do you mean, she's busy? Put her on the phone before I fuck you up."

"Can't do that she's got her hands and mouth full at the moment." Gio turned the phone so that Brock could see her sucking his dick.

"What the fuck!!! Tiffany, you cunt, what are you doing?" She didn't even slow down, just moaned as she pumped his dick in and out of her throat, deep throating him. "She's sucking her sister's and my cum off my big fat dick. That's what she's doing. I know she told you she was finished with you, so why are you calling my cum slut?"

"You're dead, dweeb. Chris and I are going to kill you."

"Nah, I don't think so. Hey, you want to see me paint her face with my cum or do you want to stay on and watch me fuck another load into her tight little pussy? My first one is still dripping out of her well fucked hole. Look."

Gio turned the phone and dropped it low enough that Brock could see her red, swollen, freshly fucked cunt, dripping his cum out of it. Then he turned the phone to show Tara still on her belly, her pussy leaking his cum too. "Tara, get up here and help your sister clean up your mess."

"Oh Yes Master! Thank you, Master." The other twin scrambled over to him and started lapping the cum off his balls and licking up his shaft that wouldn't fit in her sister's mouth.

"Sorry Brock got to go. I'm about to cum all over my new sluts faces."

Gio hung up and turned off her phone just as Tara's start buzzing again. He picked it up and saw it was Chris. He just pushed connect and turned it so he could see both Tara and Tiffany cleaning his dick. Gio heard the jock ranting and raving as he pulled his dick from Tiffany's mouth and came all over both girls' smiling faces and tits. Then he ended the call and turned off her phone as well.

Finally, his dick had gone down, and he knew it was time to find out what his mother wanted. But he reeked of sex and wondered if he should take a shower first. Fiona came back through the door and saw both girls covered in cum. "Well, this is awkward. Their dad wanted them to come tell him goodbye."

Gio thought for a minute. Then shrugged. "He may as well know I'm fucking them both. I don't plan to hide it."

"He might not give you the internship."

"If he doesn't, he doesn't, it will just give me more time to fuck all three of you."

Gio handed them his T-shirt. Wipe your faces off, get dressed and go tell your dad goodbye. Make sure and give him a big kiss with those mouths I just filled with cum. If he says anything about you smelling like cum and sex, tell him you both belong to me now and I fucked you good tonight."

"YES MASTER." They said in unison and then giggled like they were still cum drunk. Who knew, maybe they were. Gio pulled on his board shorts to go up to his room for another shirt before he faced the music with his mother and maybe Mister Anderson too.

The girls all filed upstairs before him and he sighed as he headed up too. He went straight to his room and pulled on another T-shirt when there was a knock on his door. He opened it to see Mister Anderson and his daughters standing there. "So, you're going to bring my daughters to heel, are you, Gio?"

"Yes, sir. They need someone to get them under control."

The older man looked at him. "You think you can do it? Their jock boyfriends never could."

Neither Brock nor Chris has what I do, sir. Your daughters will do what I say when I say it."

Anderson looked at Tiffany and Tara. "Is that true you'll do what Gio says, without a fight?"

They both nodded. "Yes, Daddy, anything he says."

He looked back at Gio. "Interesting. What makes them listen to you?"

Gio decided to be honest with the man. "My thirteen-and three-quarter inch dick. I told them they'd obey me without question or never get it again."

The guy's eyes got big. "Jesus Christ, are you serious?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, that would do it for certain. See you at the office Monday just keep that thing in your pants at work. I don't need all my female employees fighting for that monster."

"No problem, Mister Anderson. I'm going to be busy enough as it is."

The older man laughed and looked at the worshipful gazes on his daughters' faces. "Yes, I believe you are. If you get too much going, let me know. I'm not as blessed as you, but I'm bigger than those roided out punks they're used too. Not that I'm saying give me my daughters, but I know these two, they will talk, and you'll be up to your eyeballs in pussy before end of next week."

"I'll keep you in mind."

Anderson laughed and clapped him on the shoulder. "Oh, to be young again."

Then he walked away. Gio stepped out of the doorway. "Go shower girls, then come to my bed naked. I need to talk to my mom, but I'll be back and fill those pussies again and maybe those asses."

Both girls squealed and headed into the bathroom. No time like the present to see his mom. He walked downstairs just as she was shutting the front door. "You needed to see me mom?"

"I most certainly did young man. Would you care to explain this to me?" She handed him her phone, playing a video clip of him fucking Fiona that afternoon. Fuck me, he thought. She was the noise I heard.

His mother stood with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm waiting, Gio. Explain to me why you would fuck your sister with that Big Fat Cock and not your horny mother?"

His eyes got wide. "What??"

12