Geisha House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving closer to her, he gently reached out, pulling her to him. Tilting her face upwards with his hand, gripping her chin lightly, he leant down to kiss her. She offered no resistance as his arms wrapped around her small frame. Passive in his embrace, she opened her mouth allowing him to explore her dampness with his tongue.

He walked to the mat that lay on the floor and pulled her lightly to follow. Reaching behind her, he pulled the tie on her kimono, sliding the fabric off her shoulders and onto the floor, exposing her naked body fully. He squeezed her soft mounded breast and tweaked at her nipples, feeling his cock harden as he watched his hands toying. Taking her hand, he slowly put it to his cock, groaning as she began to rub him with slow sensual glides through the silk kimono.

He was becoming more aroused as he pulled her to him and he knelt on the matt. She silently sat next to him and began removing his kimono, holding the sleeves as he slipped out of it. She folded it slowly and steadily and laid it gently to the side.

He pulled Miko to him and twisted to lay her down beneath him but she resisted, pushing him backwards lightly. She sat next to him as he lay on his back, taking his cock in her small hand and began stroking him gently. Fingers wrapped loosely around his hardened shaft, she slid her fingers up and down his cock fully, while the other hand reached and cupped his balls. Danny relaxed, surrendering to the ecstasy of her touch.

"You wait." She said as she got up and walked to the armoire, with Danny's eyes glued to her naked body. She pulled a small jar from a middle shelf and returned to his side. Kneeling she poured the oil into the palm of her hand, rubbing her hands together slowly. Waiting patiently he was rewarded as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock again. The sensation of her hand gliding along the length of his cock took away any nervousness or tension as he laid back and let her work his hardened muscle.

"You like?' Miko asked smiling with her head tilted.

"Oh god yes." was his reply. Joe meanwhile was wrapping rope around his Geisha. She sat quietly in the middle of the floor while he secured the rope. Wrapping it around her breasts and between her legs, trying different fastenings and knots. His rougher playful way was exciting him as he cinched his last knot and stood up. Removing his kimono he let it drop to the floor. Walking over to the cabinet he began to study the selection of erotic sexual tools.

"Hmm, now what do I want to do?" He asked himself, scratching his chin as he explored the cupboard. He reached up and unscrewed a few jars, smelling each and setting them back, not sure what they were. He finally took out a large dildo that was pliable and limberly flopped side to side as he waved it at his tied up playmate. The Geishia rarely looked up, just sitting where he had left her.

He walked back and shook the tan coloured dildo at her smiling, hoping for a reaction. She didn’t look up at him, continuing to stare silently at the far wall. Taking her head in his hands, he pulled it till she was looking up at him. He took his cock in his hand and put it to her closed mouth. She opened with no hesitation as he pushed his body to her and pressed it in her mouth.

The feelings over took him as her warm mouth engulfed his cock. Dropping the toy to the mat, he grasped her head in both hands as he began to fuck her mouth. She never fought the binding bondage ropes that had her tied in a sloppy manner even though. she could easily have removed them. She just sat there, letting him push his cock deep in her mouth and fuck her face.

He began to moan as he felt the urge to come and pressed his cock hard into her mouth, holding her still with his hands. She tried to back her head up slightly, for he was rammed deep in her mouth and throat. As he felt his explosion in her mouth he let up on his grasp and she began coughing. He pulled out of her mouth as his second wave of cum splashed on her cheek and the right side of her head.

"Ahhh." He let out a moan as he continued to ooze cum and it dripped as he ran his cock along her lips and face. When he finally became sensitive and pulled his cock away, he reached down and picked up the dildo. Kneeling beside her, he could feel her eyes on him fully now. Pushing her onto her side on the floor he rolled her over, pulling her ass up into the air.

He slapped the rubber dildo on her ass and her head went to the floor as a brace for her body. Joe pressed the dildo to her ass and she let out a few light words in Japanese.

"What are you saying?" He asked, he looked at her as she nodded her head to the armoire. He glanced over at it, thinking she probably wanted some lube before he tried to get the dildo in her tight asshole. He looked for a minute and then gripped her ass tightly, pushing the dildo in her hole forcibly. She moaned quietly as it penetrated and he slapped her ass cheek twice as he pushed it deeper.

After a few in and out drives of the large play toy, he discarded it to the side. Pulling her to him, he began pressing his lips to hers and pushed her as gentle as could be expected to the mat. Laying down on his back beside her, he pulled on her bound arms, gesturing for her to get on top of him.

She heeded his desire and awkwardly straddled him while he held his cock. With her hands tied loosely behind her, she manoeuvred above him. She finally got his cock through the folds of her cunt and slid down on him, taking him deep within her. She bounced on him, letting him set the pace with the hands now pulling at her hips.

"Fuck yeah." He moaned as the Geisha was making long pulls up the length of his cock with her pussy, then sliding down to its base. She was looking at him now as she began to moan also from the pleasurable ride. His hands began squeezing her breasts, twirling his fingers around her hard nipples.

Her bounces got faster and Joe returned his hands to her hips, gripping her flesh tightly. Their pace quickened and the Geisha was vigorously moving up and down on him, taking him deep within her. Her hair was half unravelled, breasts shaking wildly, from momentum of their humping bodies.

"Ahh..ahh." Joe gasped, pushing his buttocks upwards to meet her pounces. The sensation came in waves as he came inside her, she felt the warmth of his fluids and slowed but didn’t stop. He held her hips tightly, enjoying the last spurts of ecstasy. She finally stopped moving and slid down on him, sitting and watching his wrenched face from his mental delight, and bodies pleasures.

Not moving, she just sat there, eyeing him silently. Finally he rolled side-ways and she sat up, allowing him to come out from under her. He leaned over and took her face in his hands, kissing her long and hard. Out of breath and gasping, they both panted with open mouths. Releasing her face, Joe finally laid back fully on the mat, putting his arms over his head and closing his eyes. The Geisha, still tied, just sat there silently and watched him.

Danny was laid back on the mat with Miko sensually stroking his rock hard erection with oiled hands. She was as much exploring him as he was enjoying her hand job, with the slow, slippery glides of her slender fingers up and down his shaft. Her hands would swap from balls to cock and back again as she continuously worked his cock. Every so often taking a grip at the head of his dick just at the crown, gripping tightly and gently squeezing upwards till just the head was sticking out from her fist.

Finally unable to take more, he reached down, taking her arm and pulling her to him. Eagerly she fell into his arms, returning his passionate kisses. He reached up and pulled the pin out of her hair, watching as the long black hair, fell across the mat, spreading out like a blanket. His hands were instantly gripping her breasts fully, squeezing and lightly pulling on them while his tongue darted in and out of her mouth. He rolled her gently backwards onto the mat and hovered over her, still kissing as he reached down with his hand to spread her legs.

He positioned his cock with his hand, touching her puss with it. Her tiny, warm body eagerly poised under his approaching lust. The head just entered her moist cunt slightly and her legs fell apart even farther. He pushed ever so lightly till it was in on its own, before he braced his body and began pushing deeper. Miko reached up and put her hands at his lower back, accepting him and pulling him slowly. The penetration deepened as she stiffened her body to receive him. Danny started thrusting slow and shallow, till the urges became stronger and he began thrusting deeper in her. She moaned lightly as he pumped deeper and deeper with more force and vigour.

Danny's lips went to hers and they slid their tongues around each others. Their breaths grew shorter and hotter with open mouths, bodies crashing together in harmonious thrusts, each wanting the other. Danny drove his achingly swollen cock in and held himself still, quivering as he pulsed with passion. The surge of warmth was all Miko needed to send her to an orgasm, surrounding his cock with warm wetness. The sound of fluid squished between them as he pumped one last time before moving to collapse at her side. Panting, Miko just lay there a moment till Danny reached and pulled her to him and he held her in his arms, curled up together in comfort, spent. Resting for a few minutes Joe left the mat, going back to the armoire, finding a few toys he wanted to experiment with, like a string with several balls attached to it. He went back to his still tied Geisha and bent her over again, sticking them in her pussy , one ball at a time till all 9 were inside her. Steadying her with one hand on her lower back, he slowly pulled the string and a ball would pop out of her pussy. He found enjoyment in this and so did the Geisha.

Taking his time he would pull the string again and another ball would pop out of her tightened slit. Her head was on the mat and her body spasmed every time he did this. Finding humour in his play he pulled harder and three balls popped out quickly. The Geisha's head came off the mat and then dropped back down from the sensations, never making a sound or a whimper. He found this to be a challenge and toyed with her clit by rubbing a ball on her nub, trying to get a reaction out of her other than her quivering body language. He reached up and swung his hand and slapped her ass hard, and she let out a light, "Squeal,' from the unexpectedness of his taunt.

Leaving the remaining balls in her wetting pussy, he spun her around and pulled her head to his hardening cock. The Geisha enveloped her lips around the head of his dick and began sucking him. He pushed her head down more, making her take him deeper in her mouth. His cock was swelling as she pulled her head backwards and then forwards, taking deeply in her throat.

Joe pushed slightly harder, making her stay with his cock as deep as she could take him with one hand while the other fondled her breast. He pinched her nipple and tugged on it and she moaned the best she could with him deep her throat. Her mouth opened wide, desperately trying to allow air in her lungs while Joe reached farther and gripped the string, jerking it out in one swift move. The geisha moaned loudly as he pushed her head to take him even more. The feeling was more than he could take as he released his grip and his cock erupted while she was moving backwards. The white sticky cum landed across her chest and down her smooth stomach. The oozing cum slid down his cock as he took her head again and put her to his dick, she opened her mouth slightly only to allow his head upon her tongue.

Licking him from balls to head Joe fell back on the matt. The geisha sat up and looking at him while he mentally soared into ecstasy. His sexual high had him lying still and content. The geisha waited a few moments then without the aid of her hands she got up and walked to the armoire and wiggled out of her binds. Looking back at Joe with a slight grin upon her lips she took to cleaning herself with her now free hands.

Danny was still lying on the matt with Miko, in his arms. A sheet covered them slightly and she had her head on his chest. Her hair was spread out and draped her back with Danny's hand toying with the long strands.

A knock came at the sliding door followed by a woman’s questioning voice. Miko answered back swiftly with a few words in her native tongue. Looking at Danny with soft eyes, she asked in her sweet voice. "You Ok, Danny-son. You need me more?"

"Huh? Uh...No, I'm fine, thanks Miko."

Miko quickly pecked his lips with a kiss and darted over to her kimono and slipped it on. Danny's eyes wandered over her naked body as she slipped each arm in and tied the bow, briskly walking to the door, pausing just as she slid the door to the side. Turning back to Danny, she smiled and asked "You come back, maybe?"

Danny rolled to his side, looking her way. 'I would like that, Miko." He answered and the smile grew across her face as she slid the door shut. Danny rolled back to his comfortable spot, mentally re-enacting his time with Miko, when another knock came at the door.

"Yeah." Danny shouted.

"You decent?" Joe shouted back.

"Yeah, come on in." Danny replied

The door slid open and Joe walked in looking around, his shirt undone in the front and still fastening his belt. "Yours leave too?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, just a moment ago." He replied.

"Well come on Danny boy, lets go get some sock'ie slammers." Joe blurted with enthusiasm. Danny got off the mat and began putting his clothes on while Joe checked out the armoire full of sexual delights.

The two men made their way out of the room and down the great hall and were greeted at the door by the Yakata, the little woman that had let them in. She bowed several times to them as the men got their shoes. Both men were now attempting to bow back to the woman and every time the men would bow, she would bow back.

Danny was trying to see if he could spot Miko while being escorted out of the Geisha House. Not seeing her he went through the front sliding door. The Yakata was speaking in kind tones of Japanese as she slid the door shut. The two men started over the tiny bridge with huge smiles on their faces, when a voice lightly rang out.

"Danny son."

The two men turned around and Miko was standing at the end of the Geisha house peering around the corner. Danny crossed over to her quickly.

"You come back maybe Danny-son?" Miko asked shyly.

"Yeah, I would love to Miko."

"Good." She bolted forward, pecking a kiss on his lips as she pulled back just as fast looking at him with wide eyes. Turned and ran off down an outer walk way along the Geisha house. Danny watched her till she disappeared around a far corner. Then turned and went back to where Joe was standing on the tiny bridge.

"You sly dog you." Joe said raising his hand up for a high-five. Their two hands slapped in the air and they turned and walked away from the Geisha House.

THE END

12