All Comments on 'Geist Ch. 02'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
that was not fair.

i'll b sorry to see you go...

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Sad farewell

Yes, I will follow you to your blog because I love your stories. I adore Geist. There is so much tension and I keep wondering what the outcome could possibly be between a human and a ghost. Do the details bring him back to life?

At least now we know why Michael couldn't find out anything about Avery's death.

Am going to miss your presence here at Lit.

naked_llamanaked_llamaabout 12 years ago
nope.

i don't think posting on your blog instead will keep you safe from people who have (and who will) rip off your stories. if i am one of those, i would have followed you to your blog and keep stealing your works.. one of my fave authors had done this too, but she's totally going to be safe. why? because her recent works are not posted on her blog.. so if i were you, i'd stay here.. coz wherever you post your works, someone could steal it and make it their own..

plus the fact that if Lit loses you, the dry spell of good stories here in Lit will become worse. please don't go!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

It's sad people are such assholes. I hope you can post your blog in the bio section b/c some of us (ok not many) aren't on twitter. I only got on facebook 2 yrs ago :)

The story was soooo good. I really think this chapter was the best so far. It was filled with emotion and big turns in the storyline. I only didn't understand why Michael was bringing the priest and psychic in. He never finished his sentence to the priest as to what help he wanted. Was it to help figure out more of his story? I know he wasn't trying to kick him out.

I can't wait for more, wherever it is posted. I do agree thought that someone set on plagarism is going to do it no matter where they have to read it Sadly it will be possible to pull it off your blog too. I think it is very scewed up to think someone anywhere could print your story and post it. Even on the internet it is impossible to hunt down every place it could be. Well, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't understand

Why some people o this. I loved your stories and I for sure will follow you in your blog. You have an amazing skill.

Hope you keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So sad

I am very sad to see you go. I will follow you on your Blog. These people also rob the readers as well. I hope you suffer horrible and constant diarrhea for infinity. So very sad and pathetic to take credit for something you didn't write, your life must be sad and lonely and disappointing to steel a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You will be sorely missed on lit and I have heard a lot of talk lately of other authors leaving. I can only hope they follow your example and give all of us readers and fans ample notice of where to find quality stories like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pity

Personally I dont read your work because you have a violent streak murdering characters off but I do imagine posting on this site is not just a one-way street you give, give, giving and readers take, take, taking. Part of the exercise is clearly building up the confidence and the following to branch out and do your own thing and part must be taking the feedback you have received, good and bad, on board to improve your writing and your stories. To you and all lit authors out there I for one will be sad to see you go but I will not follow you off this site. Good Luck.

GweallGweallabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It means SO much to me to get all of your feedback, I had like 40 on m email. It really makes me realize how many readers I have and it's the greatest feeling in the world. A lot of people saying that writing on my blog wont stop my stories from being stolen, but it's not an individual person targeting me. Someone is basically sweeping the site, and starting another site. With my blog, no one is going to go out and specifically try to find me and copy only my stories from there. With so many great pieces of work on one site, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I really do hope that I can keep most of my reader base via blog and twitter. But if not, I completely understand. If it helps, I'm beginning to think about doing an email list to send to people who cant get to my blog (Whether it be you don't have a computer or you're not tech savvy.)

Let me know what you guys think.

tilly6tilly6about 12 years ago

I'll follow you where ever you go. I love your work!!!

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
MISS YOU

I'm sorry you and the other authors have to leave Literotica. I find it much easier to go to one site than hop around but I understand why you need to do it. I've enjoyed your stories and will continue to do so.

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
Keep writing and I'll keep following...

I've got your blog bookmarked and signed up for email (sorry, but I'm not too keen on twitter). There's no way that I wouldn't follow you -- you're that good. Soooo, write on!

naughtycouturenaughtycoutureabout 12 years ago
Holy shit...

I was really hoping that it was his body that was hidden up there. Wait-- that's sounds terrible-- but you know what I mean. There had to be something tying Avery to the house... and his body would definitely do it. And the way you described the scene, I could absolutely picture it vivid detail. Amazing writing! I can't wait to see who killed him. What a place to leave us hanging!

About you leaving. It's sad-- but I think I can safely say we all understand. I've talked with a few other authors who are pulling their stories too... opting to post on their blogs. Shit happens. Lit has been a big part of my life for so long, it'll be hard to let it go. But, over the past several months it just hasn't been the same.

I will gladly follow you wherever you decide to post. I'm beyond hooked and will do whatever I have to to get my fix!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:(

Its a shame that people are so mean.. i will definitelly follow you everywhere (well that sounded stalk-ish :p..you know what i mean. i hope :p)

I cant wait to read more of geist and your other stories and especially APR because its one of my favorites.. well so far ;)

I will be checking your blog often

bluebird22bluebird22about 12 years ago
You bitch.

Why would you end it like that. Do you not think that's just a little unusually cruel?

Sigh. You suck cause you're so awesome. Much love.

I'm sorry you had to move your stories to a blog. But your stories are so powerful, they'll do well on any site, in any setting. I'll dutifully follow you on your blog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'll go find out how this blog thing works right now, because as many have said, I'll follow you wherever you go, your stories are some of my favorites, I'm just happy you'll keep writing and sharing your work with us

eilidhdawneilidhdawnabout 12 years ago

sorry to hear you are moving , but will move to blog with you

keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:S

first lol @blue's comment with the being cruel part haha we all beeen there and regarding stolen work... idk about moving the stories since if you're posting info on where you'd be going here then you'd still let the thief know where to rip off of you? agreeing with the comment above, the best way, if you were going to publish, is to not post newer works on public sites etc and publish them and get an official copyright on them :/ its sad that people are using other's work to gain their own profit instead of using their own creativity, But, where ever you go, us readers, followers, enthusiasts... lol will follow :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

i like your stories, will follow your blog. thanks for sharing :-)

58746teyo58746teyoabout 12 years ago
How unfair

I join this site and yours is one of the first stories i read, and now you're leaving. But I will check out your blog.

GweallGweallabout 12 years agoAuthor
next chapter

The next chapter is posted on my blog already! woot for instant posting, am I right? http://theinnerworkingsofgweall.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Help?

I typed in your blog address but it came up as a no match :( I want to keep reading your work but I can't do that if I can't find your blog

GweallGweallabout 12 years agoAuthor

http://theinnerworkingsofgweall.blogspot.com/

The full name is The Inner Workings of Gweall: A Writers Blog

Weregurl93Weregurl93about 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! ^You have to update soon. PLEEEEEASE!!!!! I cant believe all this time his bodies been up there and no one knew. This is freaking epic. So cant wait to read more and finally find out who killed him.

58746teyo58746teyoabout 12 years ago
What an encore

Why do I think it was Michael's grandfather who killed Avery?

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Hello readers

I want to encourage all of you to go to Gweall's blog and update yourselves on Geist. He has already posted the next chapter in beta form there, and it's a shocker!

logodaedeluslogodaedelusabout 12 years ago

Loved it - also have been reading the blog. Keep it up!

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadabout 5 years ago
5 stars

This is so sad. I'm crying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous