Gem of an Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indude
indude
9 Followers

Sahil brought the fingers of his right hand and coated them with her slimy juices around his cock every-time that he drew out after a stroke. The index finger nicely lubricated, he reached under his cock and started working his way towards her asshole.

"UMHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she whimpered loudly when she realized where his finger was going. "Yes, fuck yes!! Do it!" she begged. Please, do it now!"

That's all Sahil needed to hear. He realized the second her touched her puckered hole that he needn't have lubricated his finger after all. This chick was so horny that her juices had traveled southward all the way to heaven! He slowly inserted his finger into her asshole, and she screamed "OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!" and came gushing all over his dick without warning. Sahil kept his finger planted deep into her ass while ramming into her cumming pussy amidst her horny screams!

The heat of it all was too much for his sensitive dick, and Sahil couldn't hold on any more, and came gushing inside her. He sent thick long wad after wad of his seed deep into her pulsating cunt! He then pulled out his finger from her slimy asshole and stuffed it into his mouth, and sucked the slime coated finger as he kept cumming inside her love-hole!

They were at it humping, pumping, wildly groaning grunting and moaning for another few seconds, which seemed to last an eternity, after which Sahil pulled his now clean finger out of his mouth and collapsed over her naked sweaty breasts!

"You are SO fuckin hot!!!" she said rather uncharacteristically, as she shuddered from the after-effects of her orgasm. "Whatever gave you the idea of putting your finger up my asshole?? That felt sensational!"

Sahil stared into her eyes and said, "You've felt my finger there. How would you like to feel my tongue in your butt-hole?"

His dirty talk made her tingle all over again. "Oh Sahil", she said, "I've never ever had anyone talk to me this way, leave alone do that! I. . . I. . don't know what to say to you! I suppose, umm, it is a bit late. Maybe I should go now." She said, feeling self conscious as their naked bodies lay entwined on his desk.

He smiled at her warmly as he rose from on top of her body. "I suppose that is a good idea. I haven't even locked my office door", he said laughingly. "Maybe it's time we got dressed before someone walked in. But I have to tell you this – that was the hottest sex I have had in a very long time. A day into the conference, and I was imagining how you would look naked under my body!"

She laughed and confessed blushingly "I suppose I have been thinking of you too, almost every single night. I just never thought I'd have the guts to go through with my fantasies! "

"Was that the extent of your fantasies?" he teased. And she laughed, leaving that unanswered.

There was a moment of awkward silence as they both got dressed. Sahil was the 1st to say, "So, where do you live? Can I give you a ride home?"

She hesitated before saying, "I would love that Sahil, but . . I think . . it will be out of the way for you. I live in Vashi, and you're only going tll Andheri. You'll probably get home too late too, if you drop me."

"That's no prob, Ekta. I'd love the extra time with you. There's no one to get home to- the family's out of town." he said.

Ekta gave it a minute's thought, and conceded. She had a great time with this hunk. And the extra time would only give her a chance to know him better. Who knows what the future had in store for her, she thought.

They managed to get into the elevator and into the parking lot pretty much un-noticed by the prying eyes of the office staff, any of whom would love to manufacture a nice scandal, seeing the married business head leaving his office with an attractive woman at that late hour.

As always, the conversation flowed smoothly on their drive. The lights and bustle of the city roads gave way to more desolate roads and darkness of the outskirts as almost an hour passed.

"Have you realized how easy conversation between us is?" Sahil asked her.

"Yeah!" she smiled. "I have realized, because it's rare for me as well, to be so relaxed with a male. Most of the men I have interacted with invariably have a sexual edge to their talks. Actually, maybe you did too, now that I think of it. But, I guess, the fact that I was so attracted to you makes ok with that!"

"So what did you think of me? You side-stepped my question about your fantasies at the office, you know!" He said with a naughty twinkle in his eye.

If his eyes weren't on the road, he would have noticed her blushing. "I didn't like you sexually at first." She confessed. "I was so impressed by the way you spoke, your humour and your wit, that I found myself thinking about you a lot. It soon dawned upon me how good looking you are . . . and," she paused, "your beard . . . " she trailed off.

"What about it?" he asked.

"Well, that . . . was, um, one of the main things in my fantasy"

"Really??" asked Sahil. "Do tell me more!"

"I guess I wanted to feel it. All over me." She said vaguely.

"All over?" he probed, purposely. Wanting her to say what he wanted to hear.

She blushed again. "Yes. All over. I, um . . . this is so awkward. You'll probably think of me as a prude. But, um, I have never actually had a man go down on me before. And, I wondered, how your beard would feel, you know, down there!"

Hearing these horny thoughts come out this normally restrained mouth was a massive turn on for Sahil. Immediately, he felt his cock start to harden again. "What else did you think of?" he asked.

"I wanted to go down on you while you went down on me." She said, slowly.

"You mean 69. You wondered how it would feel to have my cock stuffing your face while I ate you out, right?"

There was s sharp intake of her breath as she paused, and the replied, "Yes."

"Do you have any idea what these ides of yours are doing to me?" Sahil asked her.

"No, what?" she asked as she turned her head towards him while he continued driving.

In answer, he reached across the seat to her thigh where her right hand was resting, and took it and placed it on his rapidly stiffening member.

"Oh!" she gasped as she felt his cock beneath her fingers. She pressed on the hardening hot flesh, and it sprung to life even more.

"Oh Sahil. You're getting all hard again!" she gushed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his dick responding to her touch.

"I'm sure you must be excited too. You got pretty wet in my office!"

"Oh, I'm getting there again!"

"I'm bet you are!" he said, his eyes still on the road, but keeping the concentration going getting tougher by the second. The warmth of her palm through his pants was driving him crazy, and he wanted more. He slowed down, shifted the car in neutral, yanked off his belt and pulled down his pants while raising his ass off the seat.

"Help me off with my undies, would ya?" he told her.

She promptly leaned over and got her left hand across his briefs from the far side, and put he right thumb into his waistband, and started yanking his boxers off. He helped her by raising his ass off the seat so that she could manage. But that action got his tent-pole closer to her face, and when she pulled the waistband over his engorged prick, it reared up and slapped her in the face.

"Fuck . . .!" she exclaimed as she felt the heat from his cock on her face, and jumped back, causing him to swerve the car dangerously.

He laughed out loud at her surprise. "What? Too big for you to handle?"

"No way!" she exclaimed, getting hornier at the sight of that dick within eating distance. "I've been wanting to do this for weeks!"

The last word of her statement was muffled as she wrapped her mouth around his shaft and took him as deep ash she could while moaning around his dick. She was horny as hell. And she was thoroughly enjoying the thrill of distracting him as he drove. Sahil would have liked nothing more than for this to go on for another hour. But they were just about 5 minutes away from where she lived, and 5 more minutes of this woman's wet mouth around his dick would make him shoot his load, and he didn't want that, quite yet, anyway.

Ekta bobbed her head up to about 2 inches away from his cock, and stared hungrily at it as she aimed and spat 2 generous loads of saliva right onto the little hole atop Sahil's engorged penis, which was already oozing small quantities of pre-cum for the 2nd time that day. She moaned again as she deep throated him, and kept withdrawing upwards after each deep sucking stroke, until she had rivulets of her saliva all the way to her mouth each time she did that.

All this was driving Sahil nuts, and it was getting increasingly difficult for him to drive. He reached across from over her bent torso and tried to find a way between her legs. He needed to feel that wet pussy, and he knew it was going to be increasingly difficult to multi-task in this fashion.

It was now pretty dark outside, and the fact that they were far away from the main city meant even fewer street lights. Taking advantage of that, he slipped into a by-lane off the highway, and picked a dark spot to park the car. It wasn't desolate, every few seconds brought the light of some truck or the other across the windscreen, but both of them were way too horny to care about the chances of being spotted.

As soon as he switched the car off, he reached across and inclined her seat to the maximum. Ekta was still bent over and sucking his cock hungrily!

"My turn!" he said in a raspy horny voice, as he gently pushed her back, more saliva strands forming between her mouth and his cock, and laid her almost prostrate on the passenger seat. He looked at her for a few seconds, hungrily taking in the sight of her heaving bosom. He wanted to taste her, and he was going to waste no time in being the 1st man to ever pleasure her by eating her out!

Sahil reached under her kurta and undid the string that tied her salwaar. He used his right hand to gently lift her ass of the seat, and pulled off her panties along with the salwaar and yanked them over her ankles. The musty smell, partly from the sex that they had had in the office, and partly from the fresh wetness that had formed between her legs overwhelmed him as he spread her legs even further.

"I have never…..," she said hesitatingly. "No one has ever kissed me there, Sahil.."

"I don't intend to just kiss you baby," he said as he bent closer towards her waiting pussy. "I will kiss, suck, lick, eat and devour you. You fantasized about my beard, didn't you? I want you to feel my beard graze against your inner thighs as I lick you to heaven!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Her breath escaped her lips in anticipation of what was about to come.

Sahil bent over further between her spread legs, and licked her clit. She shuddered at his touch, which only encouraged him. He grazed his bearded cheek against one inner thigh, and then the next, and then flicked his tongue across her engorged clit, and at the same time moved his finger lazily over her labia. She jerked up in response. Obviously, this woman had never had a mouth anywhere near her pussy, and Sahil wondered how long it would be before he had her squirting her love juices into his eager mouth.

Sahil ran his tongue along where his finger had been. More bucking of the hips. And this time, a long moan too from Ekta – "Umnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh God, Sahil, yes! More. Lick me more, please!"

He was dying to taste her juices, and he started rubbing the flat of his tongue all the way across the front of her pussy, sucking furiously at the same time, lapping up as much of her wetness as possible. She was getting so wet, that he couldn't even handle the quantity she was dishing out, and the over-spill from his tongue dripped down his chin and towards her asshole. Sahil didn't want to lose any of her precious nectars! He started making his way down towards her butt-hole, licking furiously all the way. It was diffcult to gain access from side on in the front seat of his car, but he used his thumbs to spread her puckered asshole apart. This was it! He was going to ream this babe. He had to!

He saw the glistening cunt juice entering her asshole and he knew he had to get a taste of that cocktail. She stiffened and stopped breathing at the touch of his tongue on her asshole. But when the tongue went in another couple of millmetres, she let loose another flood of juices flowing from her pussy! "What are you DOING to me????" she begged, excited as hell!

Sahil continued to shove his tongue into her, enjoying the taste and the texture of dirty insides of her puckered asshole and the juices all mingling together. Her ass was off the seat now, and she was giving him as much access as possible while willing his face down with her palm, ever further into her asshole. After a couple of minutes of salty sweet juices flooding his open mouth and her asshole, he moved his attention back towards the source of the juicy river – her hot pussy!

Ekta's volume rose a few decibels, and she started pushing her crotch upwards into his face, willing him to lap up more of her wet cunt. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god" was all she could incessantly repeat as the sensations of an impending orgasm started to overwhelm her!

The slimy pink open cunt was turning him on ever more, and he was like a thirsty dog between her legs, making animal sounds and shoving his tongue, nose, and as much of his face as possible, as deep as possible into her pussy. The moment the tip of his nose stimulated her erect clit, it took Ekta over the edge, and she SCREAMED out loud as convulsions gripped her entire body!

She squeezed Sahil's face between her legs and she shuddered to an orgasm. His face was trapped but that didn't stop him from furiously penetrating her insides with his now sore tongue, which only sent her over the brink further and into the throes of another earth-shattering orgasm! She was squealing and moaning and thrashing her head about now, and the shuddering of the pussy kept on and on in Sahil's mouth, and she rolled over into orgasm number three!

This woman was multi-orgasming in Sahil's mouth, and all the pain and discomfort of a squeezed head and a tired tongue was not enough to make him want to stop. Finally, after a 4th and a 5th shuddering orgasm she cried out, "Enoughhh! Please! I cannot bear this! STOP!" and she relaxed the grip that her thighs had around Sahil's face.

Sahil got up from on top of her with a wet face smeared with her pussy juice, and smiled as he reclined his seat and laid back on it, his cock hard as rock, and yearning for release. Right on cue, Ekta sat upright on her seat, and leaned over his cock and started to deep throat him! She spit on his cock repeatedly until the warmth of the saliva and the insides of her mouth became one hot messy cocktail, she cupped his swollen balls, and bobbed her head up and down furiously as all the saliva flowed down over her palm and onto his balls. Even onto his asshole. It was one messy blow job, and Sahil loved every fucking second of it!

He knew he was very close to shooting his load straight into her hot and horny mouth, and was using every ounce of his self control to prolong this sensation for as long as possible! His efforts were all put to paid when she moved her wet hand away from his balls and moved the saliva coated index finger near his anus. He realized she was returning the favour he did her in the office, and gasped at the first touch of a finger on his virgin asshole! The little distraction probably helped him postpone his release for a little bit longer.

But she didn't stop there. The lubrication of the saliva was enough for her to poke the finger into his anus, and he moaned as his sphincter felt a novel sensation. He never thought he would enjoy this, but the finger making it's way slowly into his ass was only heightening every sensation he was already experiencing with Ekta's hot wet mouth bobbing up and down his cock, and by the time her finger had slipped half way into his butthole, he was raising his ass of the seat and his cock which was now going deeper into her throat, almost gagging her, was shooting the hardest, craziest, horniest load that he had ever shot in his life!!

The semen hitting the back of her throat only pumped her up further, and she was rough in pushing her finger even deeper up his hole! The saliva coating only aided the finger fucking effort, and he was cumming and being finger-fucked at the same time for the 1st time in his life!!

He couldn't get his eyes off her face as his cum dripped out of her loaded mouth and down her chin. And he was now was arching his ass off the seat, enjoying what was definitely the longest orgasm he had ever had!!

It was another 15 minutes before they were both fully dressed and cruising down the lst 5 minute leg of the journey back to Ekta's house.

She bit her lower lip unwittingly and smiled as she said to him, "This has GOT to be the wildest ride I have ever been on!"

"Tell me about it! My cock is still throbbing from what you just did to me!" said Sahil. "I hope that we get a chance to meet again soon. Really soon!"

She laughed at the desperation in his voice as he said that. "Oh definitely! There's still so much more I want to discuss with you. I hope we get enough privacy to have a nice, long chat."

She got off the car, bent and leaned across the window and fingering the necklace that was still around her neck, said, "Thanks, for everything!" and turned around and walked away towards her house.

indude
indude
9 Followers
12