All Comments on 'Genesis'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please!!!

great story and I love your writing style. haven't had so much fun reading

a story in a long time.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I know this was probably a stand alone, but I would love to see another chapter. See how they handle this new relationship and their mother. Thanks for writing.

wo_hyawo_hyaover 11 years ago
amen...

Deliciously perverted in ways most Incest/ taboo authors on the site just wouldn't get.

AcktionAcktionover 11 years agoAuthor
Wow. Thank you.

Thank you for those welcome words of praise for my little parable of a little sister finally getting what she prayed for.

As for more.... Well, I suppose, if you've studied the Bible, you might have noticed there are sixty-six books in it, of which "Genesis" is only the first. While that level of persistance might be a little daunting, I suppose there might be another book or two to study if the desire is so much as that. *insert wicked grin and wink here*

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT'S NOT BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET TO THE MEAT OF THE STORY. WITHOUT MANY DETAILS. AND THE MEAT WAS VERY SHORT. BECAUSE YOU CALLED THE STORY GENESIS, DOES THAT MEAN IT'S JUST THE START OF A WHOLE SERIES . IF SO THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE HOTTER, TO KEEP US READING. AND WHATS GOING ON WITH MOM?????. ..............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mostly boring

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Load of Rubbish

No story just crap

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Genincest

I like the flow of the story, easy to get into. But yeah, the payoff comes kind of awkwardly and abruptly. But I suppose it would be that way for real. I give it a thumbs -up.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
That was fucking great!!

Gonna read more of your stories now. I have NO idea which story the fags below are complaining about.... cant be this one. This was different, entertaining, the dialogue interesting, and sooooo unlike 99.9% of the typical illiterate bullshit on this site.

Great writing. -But why did you make them adopted?!?!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Love it

Funny, erotic, realistic and entertaining dialogue, just one complaint; it's far too short. This story really, really wants to be so much bigger, I could feel it all the way through, so why not do what it wants and turn it into the longer, detailed story hiding inside, one with a back-story and a joined-up ending? It would work so well, I promise you. Even as it is right now, though, it's still worth five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh come ON!! That begs for another chapter like nobody's business!! (Who is this nobody anyway?;)

Thanks for writing!

The boy is pretty dense anyway, sisters love set aside, a girlfriend that flipflops between two guys, especially for a long time, isn't in love with either one! Men are kinda stupid and ignorant sometimes! (Hey, I should know!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Religious Girls

Be they any religion, Christian, Jewish, Catholic, especially Southern Baptist, even Amish, these girls when they first commence developing their urges come strong as they fight off advances if you can get them alone. One motto I found true was my personal adage, "Each time a Southern Baptist or Catholic virgin says no, their panties comes down another inch." Also the nicest Jewish girl truly enjoys dating members of the Christian faith. Attending service with these nice girls didn't change them from remaining of the faith and they still were nice girls. Except they somehow become more excited after being "charged" in a religious service. This seems to have been the case with this adorable adopted sister towards her adopted brother. Somehow her previous sexual history seems to confirm her heated thighs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
80 Followers
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

story TAGS