Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

"No, Bill's wife is."

"Oh, please no." Missy muttered.

"Be nice." Roger said. " 'For the Lord said, 'Lift up a joyful noise and it will be as a beautiful song unto mine ears'.'"

"His maybe, but it hurts mine." Missy giggled as she slid into a pew.

"Shhh." I snickered as I followed her.

I realized we had slid too far when Roger sat down and there was more room between us than I wanted. Without Mom on the other side of him, he didn't sit as close to me.

"You know," Missy whispered. "If my brother was like Roger, I might not think it was so ick."

"Mine." I hissed out of the corner of my mouth.

Until that day, Missy was the only person who had ever guessed that the love I felt for Roger wasn't exactly what most people thought went between a brother and sister.

She held up her hands in mock surrender and grinned at me. But, I knew that it was only partly in jest. In the wee hours of the morning while we were having a so-called "sleep over" that never seemed to involve actual sleep, she had admitted to me that she thought my brother was a hunk too. The only reason she hadn't ever made a move on him was out of friendship and respect for the way I felt about him.

I couldn't quite keep myself from snarling as I saw that bitch Amanda come in on John's arm. Not that I tried very hard. I didn't see any reason to hide the fact that I didn't like her and didn't think she was worth a drop of my brother's sweat.

They slipped in the pew two rows ahead of us. I didn't have to glance at Roger to know that his eyes were tracking them like a tank turret from the moment he spotted them. They always did. I ached for him that the woman he wanted was with someone else. I ached for me that he didn't want me the way he wanted her.

For, perhaps, the ten thousandth time, I studied the man Amanda had cast my brother aside for and wondered what she could possibly see in him. It had to be because his daddy was rich. It had to. Roger had him beat hands down in every other way. Looks. Charm. Intelligence. Everything a girl could possibly look for in a man, my brother had it all and John had nothing but money going for him.

And he had bought her just like he would buy a car. I saw Amanda's head start to turn and looked away. I didn't want her to think she was worth my notice. My eyes, naturally, went to Roger. She wasn't worth his notice either. But he kept staring and the pain and love in his eyes made me want to weep.

The music started then and I rose with my best friend on one side and the love of my life on the other. I lifted my voice with theirs and sang a song of gladness and joy.

I felt more than saw my brother stiffen. I felt more than heard his gasp. I turned and looked at him. All of the color had drained out of his face. He was pale as a sheet. And his eyes... his eyes looked like someone who had just received a death wound.

"Roger?" I whispered, leaning towards him. "Roger? What is it?"

He didn't answer me but turned like a man sleep walking and strode out of the auditorium.

"What was that about?" Missy asked.

"I have no idea," I said as I looked around.

And then I saw it. The morning sunlight streaming through the stained glass windows sparkled on something just two rows up. My eyes fixed on it and I gasped as I saw the large diamond ring on the ring finger of Amanda's left hand. An engagement ring.

"Oh shit," I murmered. "Missy, I have to go."

"What's wrong?" Missy asked.

"Amanda is wearing a ring." I whispered as I grabbed up my purse and went after my beloved.

"Oh, crap." Missy gasped.

Several eyes watched me hurry after my brother. I didn't care. As far as I was concerned in that moment, the building could fall in on them all with no survivors, just as long as it killed the bitch that just had to make sure that she put her left hand on her guys back laid flat so that the huge rock on her finger could tear the heart of the man I loved into shreds.

I caught him just outside the door to the parking lot. He was just standing there, staring across it without seeing it with his hands on his hips, breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth. I had seen him breath like that, just the same way, when he broke his collar bone. He hadn't screamed or cried. He had just sat there and breathed, just as he was doing now.

I cried for him.

"Oh, Roger. I am so, so sorry." I went to put my arms around him.

But, he turned and stared down at me with hollow, wounded eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked. "You never liked Amanda."

"No, I didn't." I admitted. "But, I love you. And you love her. I am sorry she has hurt you."

"She didn't do it to hurt me." He turned away again. "She did it to be happy. And yes, I do love her. I wish her nothing but joy and happiness with him. 'If you love something, set it free.' Ok, she's free."

"Can we go home?" I asked in a small voice. "I don't think I can go back in there."

Roger turned and looked at me once more. His lips quirked in a smile. It wasn't much of a smile. There was a lot more sadness that joy behind it. But it was a smile.

"Sure," He said. "I don't think I really want to hear Bill's wife sing today after all."

I laughed through my tears and then I did manage to get my arms around my brother as I had wanted to.from the moment I had caught up to him standing there.

He laughed and stroked my hair gently as I clung to him, squeezing him as tightly as I could.

"It's ok, Linds." He said to the top of my head. "I'll be okay."

He was the first to pull away, of course. He always was. I wanted to stand there and keep holding him, but his strong hands pulled my arms away, leaving them feeling empty. So empty.

"Come on, little sister." Roger said. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

"Want me to drive?" I asked.

"No, I'll drive." He laughed. "I've ridden with you while you drove."

"While I had my learners permit almost four years ago!" I laughed with him. "I've gotten better since then. Promise. Besides, I never put us into a spin and ended us in a field like someone I could mention did just this morning."

"That reminds me," Roger stopped with his hand on the handle of the door of the truck. "What did you mean that sex is the only thing you've tried that you would want to do for eight hours? When did you have sex and who with?"

"Oh, no." I said. "No way am I telling you that. You'll be locked up for aggravated assault before the sun goes down."

"Lindsey Marie," Roger growled.

"Don't," I held up my hand, cutting him off. "You are not my parent. You are not God. You don't get to demand anything from me on this one. I'm eighteen years old which is a legal adult. What I do is between me and God, now."

Roger glared at me for a long moment.

"That may be," he said, finally. "But, I am your big brother. I love you. It's sort of my job to beat up anyone that hurts you."

"Well, they didn't hurt me." I stopped and amended myself. "Ok, the first time hurt a little. But, it's like that for all women. But most of the time we both felt pretty good about it."

"'They?'" Roger blinked. "'The first time?' Just how many times and with how many people are we talking about here."

"Oh, that's just fine, Roger." I folded my arms and scowled at him. "Could we get in the truck and out of the church parking lot for you to call me a slut?"

"I didn't mean..." Roger glanced around and pulled the door open.

His hand on my arm stopped me as I was getting in.

"I didn't mean to say anything like that, Linds." His eyes were warm and loving once more. "Honest, I didn't. I just... You surprised me, is all. I would still love you even if you allowed a thousand men between your legs. You're my sister and nothing will change that."

"Not helping, Roger." I scowled at him. "You really think I would let a thousand men fuck me? You really think a lot of me don't you.

"I didn't mean... I wasn't saying... Lindsey Marie, you watch your language, young lady."

"So, I'm a lady again instead of a slut?" I asked. "Which is it, Roger? A lady or a slut?"

While he stood there moving his mouth with no sound coming out, I crawled in the truck. I kicked my shoes off in the floorboard and propped my feet up on the dashboard.

"Oh, that's real lady like." Roger snorted.

I realized that my skirt had ridden up a little and the slit on the side was baring my leg from my feet all the way back up to the top of my panty hose.

Suddenly, I was uncomfortably hot. I felt like I was going to burst into flames. And those damn panty hose were the worst of it. I lifted my hips and hooked my thumbs into the waistband. Cooler air, as cool as could be in ninety-eight degree heat and climbing, touched my skin as I jerked them down my legs. I realized as they hit my ankles that I had accidentally taken my panties underneath with them. But, I didn't care any more. I yanked pantyhose and panties alike from by body and threw them in the floorboard next to my shoes.

"Linds, what has gotten into you?"

Roger was still standing in the open door of the truck, his eyes wide.

"A whole platoon of dicks according to you," I spat. "It was three, okay? Three boys and eight times total. I've had sex eight times with three different boys. Okay? But according to you, I may as well lay back right here and spread my legs like this and yell 'curb service'."

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I leaned back against the door and put one leg on the seat, giving my brother an unobstructed view of my pussy.

"Linds!" Roger glanced around and sat up in the pickup quickly, causing me to bend my leg up and give him an even better look. He slammed the truck door and turned to look at me. I saw his eyes barely flicker down towards my open crotch, before boring into my eyes. "What on earth has gotten into you?"

"Let's see." I said. "My mother is dying. We were almost killed on our way here. The bitch you love ripped your heart out by getting engaged to someone else. My brother, whom I love with all my heart thinks I am some kind of slut. And it's fucking hot as God damned hell! I'm sweating and I'm itching and I just want to go home and check on Mom and take a shower and go to sleep and try to forget this day ever happened."

"Oh," Roger said. "When you put it all together like that, yeah, I guess we have had a busy morning."

I couldn't help it. Laughter burbled up through me. I was giggling madly and crying. My make-up was probably a smeared mess. And, lest we forget, I was showing my brother a view of me that only my gynocologist had seen.

"You think?" I giggled. "Roger, I love you. But if you don't get some air going in this sauna, I'm going to get my shoe from the floorboard and put it's heel in your eyeball."

"Cranky pants." Roger said, mildly, as he started the engine. "Oh, wait. You aren't wearing any."

If any had been listening closely, they probably could have heard the trail of my laughter as we pulled out of the church parking lot and went on our way.

"Linds, do you mind?" Roger said after I had calmed down a bit.

"What?" I asked, still fighting the giggles.

"Um, you are kind of displaying yourself here."

"Well, I'm hot and your eyes should be on the road anyway." I said.

Truthfully, the idea of exposing myself to this man I had loved for so long was turning me on as none of the three I had been with had managed. I'm not a total bitch, though. If he had said anything else, I probably would have turned around and covered myself. Probably. Possibly.

But, Roger just shook his head and kept driving.

I trailed one finger along the skin of my bare thigh as I nibbled on a fingernail of the other hand and studied my handsome brother's profile. His eyes didn't waver, but kept staring straight ahead. He kept watching the road as if I weren't all but naked from the waist down just beside him.

The fingers on my thigh inched towards my aching pubis. I wondered if I dared to touch myself here beside the handsome man I had lain awake at night and thought of while I touched myself just up the hall from where he slept.

"So, how many times did you and Amanda do it?" I asked, and immediately hated myself for asking.

"What?" Now his eyes flicked to me, then down to my bared vagina and then back to the road. A bead of sweat broke out on his forehead.

"I told you about mine, now you tell me yours." I said. "I've been with three boys, eight times between them. What about you?"

"I haven't." Roger swallowed.

"Now way." I said. "You're still a virgin?"

"I'm saving myself for the woman I will marry."

For some reason, the idea that my beloved, my brother, the man who owned my heart and my soul had never been with a woman stoked the furnace burning within me even hotter. I pressed my hand hard against my mons, trying to still the ache inside me, or at least relieve it somewhat.

"You must masturbate a lot." I said.

"What?" Roger glanced over at me again and jerked his eyes back to the road when he saw my hand nestled between my bared, open thighs. "No. I don't."

"Oh, Roger, come on now." I said as I slipped one finger between my nether lips and trailed the wetness to my swollen clit. "You're twenty-three and you mean to tell me you have never once had sex or masturbated? You forget. I do the laundry."

"What does that mean?" Roger didn't take his eyes off the road this time. I think, maybe, he was afraid to look at me.

"I've seen your sheets." I said.

I began to stroke small circles around my little nubbin. It felt so strange to be doing this here next to him. So exciting, too. It felt so much better than it ever had before.

"'Wet dreams.'" Roger muttered.

Oh, God. My virgin brother had never even touched himself. His only climaxes had come when he was asleep and his balls boiled over, when he couldn't really enjoy it. I curled my hand so that my finger slipped inside me and my palm was pressing against my clit. Wetness soaked the skin of the finger I slipped inside me as I stared at my beautiful, glorious brother.

I stretch out my foot and gently laid my toe in his crotch. I barely felt something hard and throbbing against my big toe as he yelped and the truck swerved.

"Linds!"

His hand automatically reached out to protect me as he fought for control of the vehicle the same way it had during our earlier near miss. I wasn't sitting as close to him this time though. In fact, I wasn't sitting at all. I was lying down with my finger in my cunt and my palm making small circles on my clit.

His hand landed on my hand. His thumb somehow slipped down to graze me next to where my finger was working inside me. My brother's thick thumb grazing my labia shoved me over an edge I hadn't realized I was near. Colored confetti shattered my vision and I screamed as my hips bucked up to meet his touch. Warm wetness gushed past my finger as I experienced the hardest cum of my life.

The world went away for a moment.

When it returned it was filled with Roger's face hovering over mine.

"Linds! Linds! I'm sorry, Linds! Please, be okay!"

I grabbed him. With my arms and my legs, I grabbed ahold of this man that without trying had topped every sexual experience of my life. I wrapped my arms around his head and shoulders and fastened my lips hungrily to his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his hips and lifted mine from that long bench seat to grind against him.

"Lindsey, stop." Roger tried to pull away. "We can't do this. You're my sister."

"We're adopted." I panted against his mouth as I licked hungrily at his lips, begging for entrance.

"So? You are still my sister."

"And who did Seth fuck?" I moaned.

"Language, Linds! Please."

I had seen Roger drive a man to his knees by hammering on his shoulders just once. He was much, much stronger than I. He could get away from me easily. I couldn't hold him if he was really trying. So, either he didn't want to hurt me, or he wanted this just as much as I did.

I let him pry away one of my hands and then rolled it in his grip just as he had taught me. Once free, I immediately slipped it between us and felt him long and thick and throbbing just inside those pants.

"Fine," I whispered against his lips as I fumbled one handed with the fastenings blocking me. "Then who's cunt did Seth put his hard, throbbing cock into and make slow, sweet, tender love? Who did he cum inside and make a baby with, Roger? Who was Enosh's mother if not Seth's sister? Do to me what Seth did to his sister, Roger."

I had managed to fumble his pants open during my little speech and reached inside to wrap my hand around something I had wanted to hold for a long, long time. I moaned in anticipation as I aimed him where I wanted him and pulled with all of my strength in my legs.

Roger didn't budge. My hips rose higher to meet his as I tried to take him inside me.

"I can't. Lindsey, I can't." Roger rasped. "You're my sister. My baby sister, Lindsey."

I looked into his eyes and saw a raging turmoil of lust and love and determination to do what was right. To save me from himself, if that was what he believed was right.

"Please, Roger." I whispered, broken completely. "Please. I have loved you for so long. Have wanted you for so long. I love you more than you loved Amanda and for longer. You are the only man I have ever loved or ever will. Please, Roger. Please. Be my husband."

With an anguished cry, Roger drove into me. I felt my labia press inside me with him, felt the walls of my canal ripple and press aside as with one mighty thrust, he filled me with what I had been longing for. My shoulders felt bruised by the door handle, but I didn't care as he drove my breath from me in one wordless scream.

The world shattered and came together to shatter once more as he gave another thrust and a third. I felt him twitch inside me and felt a blast of warmth rush further into me. I clutched him tighter and bit his shoulder as a second and third flood of warmth touched me deep inside.

I sighed as my body rippled under and around his. I was made for this man, just as I had always believed, as I felt my soft walls tug at him as he softened within me.

"Thank you, husband." I breathed as my lips touched his. "I love you, my beloved brother."

Men are always the last to know. It took eighteen years, four months and nine days to get the man I was born for to claim my body that was his all along there on the side of the road in a pick-up on the way back from church. Sometimes, I almost feel sorry for how slow he is. I don't know what it was he thought we had done there, but he seemed surprised late that night, after Mom had gone to sleep, when I slipped into bed beside him, where I had always belonged.

But, that is another story.

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers
12