All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 12'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
grumbletasgrumbletasalmost 19 years ago
Loving every chapter

I am really engrossed in this story. Great work JB keep working at that keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow!!!

I have been hooked since the beginning and look for new installments every day. Keep it cumming!!!

katrina970katrina970almost 19 years ago
Love the story line!!

I love the story line and read each submission over and over. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent series

I've read every chapter of this wonderful story, many of them multiple times. I love the sudden twists and the intelligence of the characters. Just enough sex and eroticism, and well balanced with a solid storyline and interesting verbage. Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Insufficient Superlatives

Read the entire series so far in about two hours. Then I read it again to savor it, because it's so well written and so intense. As someone mentioned earlier, you could easily take this in any or every direction.

In short, keep going and don't you /dare/ stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

Loved this story Keep it coming pleaseeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More.

Please keep the story going. It is great and moves so smoothly. Waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

This series of stories is by far my favorite on this site. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love the story

can't wait for the 13th chapter and hopefully many more after that. Waiting for the party with his freinds and when Genie meets his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice

Jack probably has the only personality that can be trusted with a Genie. The way you have outlined the mechanics of magic is truly brilliant. This is one of very few stories on Lit that I've kept reading primarily out of interest in the characters. My one criticism is that the exposition by other characters about Jack's work seems awkward.

Bahamut3585Bahamut3585about 16 years ago
Loved the manager's perspective

I really enjoyed how you detailed the shop scene through the viewpoint of another character for once. You're a very talented writer and this story has kept me totally engrossed for some time. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

Hale1Hale1over 13 years ago
More Literature in this and less Erotica

Very well written and entertaining, but a little less erotic. Thats not bad its an excellent piece and the story line is strengthened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pretty good I'd say. Actually feels like a novel more than a erotic story, which is good, a nice change of pace.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
He's waaaay too P.C.

And too talkative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Susan Cooper

You said she had a penis instead of a clit. Does she also have a prostate? If yes, then she can ejaculate. Without testicles she is sterile, but otherwise capable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"[A magical AIDS cure] needs to be done the right way or no one will accept it."

It's eerie, reading that from the vantage point of 2021.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OOOHHH GAWD! So hot!!!

If you ever decide to continue this story, please please do, maybe some chapters from Genie’s perspective, and what’s she’s thinking feeling doing

“Good morning Mr. Phillips, this is your eight o'clock wakeup fuck," said a beautiful face, framed by a deep red mane of long, silken hair, going in and out of focus. It took him a few blink-filled seconds to figure out it was doing so because its owner was riding his rock-hard cock while leaning over him, propped up on her arms.

"Thank you, Miss Holiday. Might I say that you are as stunningly beautiful as ever this morning?" She beamed at him...and kept slamming down on his shaft. He reached up to fondle his most favorite pair of breasts in the entire world until he and Jennifer had a lovely synchronized cum several long crotch-slapping moments later.”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm so impressed with the way Jack is looking out for Genie / Jennifer and the women around him, to the point of giving them lasting gifts, including sexual health. Thank you for writing a good guy rather than a jerk.

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

Still loads of fun, and I appreciate the new exploration of powers. And surely new job is going to get spicy in multiple ways

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous