All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 15'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Series

Love your story so far.

A very unique and entertaining story. Up there as one of the best I have read.

I have notice that as you hav progressed you have added less and less descriptive sex.

Whilst I enjoy the story line, which keeps me wanting more, I really liked how you constructed you erotic scenes in the early chapters.

Would love to read some really detailled group scenes.

But regardless, will continue to read whatever you write.

Thanks Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
going down hill

where's the sex? I don't come to erotic websites to read about computer programming! Have them screw in your erotic story. You started off soooo good, but keep going down hill with this great concept!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
enjoying the story

as always great character developement i cant wait till jen/genie and jack with the copies of herself idea that sounds like it might get a bit interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a reply to something earlier

yes this is an erotic literature site but that does not mean that the stories on this website have to be either love and lust at the high seas or continuous unbridled rabbit sex. they can also be intelligent and engaging stories that are based around a sexual premise which this series of stories is. the stories in this series are probably among the best on this website as far as intelligence and just plain ol' great writing is concerned so plz when your about to leave a bad comment about the decline in explicite sex in this story remember that not all stories on this website are sex 24/7 365 :)

begoodpplbegoodpplover 18 years ago
This series is great

I really like this series. The existing plot shows no sign of running out of room and the scenarios are endless. I like that it’s not just a sex piece it is fun to see the characters change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

I love your series. I really like the way you have made it an interesting story with real character development. There are so many stories that are nothing but sex. Your writing is in a class of its own.

Sebastian4Sebastian4over 18 years ago
Glad you are back.....

Glad you got back to Jack's working world. I think it is interesting the story you are weaving and drawing in more people for Jack and Genie to help.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bit techy, and very light on the erotica

This chapter, while I appreciate the work you've done here to make it technically accurate, and it's necessary for the story flow, it's extremely light on the erotic scenery. I would have thought it to be more erotically descriptive. There was barely a mention of their hot & heavy weekend, and I really hoped Ms. Cooper would come around faster. Maybe it's too soon... "baby steps" was probably the right call for her. The tech details you focused on here are something us IT/tech people will appreciate, but you're narrowing your audience. I should state, though, that I've enjoyed the series up to this point. I only thought this particular chapter was weak. Be careful of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow.

Okay, in a previous post, I mentioned that my first wish would be to have 2 dicks, and that I didn't know what my second wish would be. Now I know: 2 Genies; 1 for each cock.

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
2 Genies

I like that although Im a guy and most guys have the 'banging identical twins' fantasy so its the same concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?????

Well that was way off topic. i know you are trying to get Ms Cooper into the story but , this is a sex story site , not a romance novel . lets bring it back to good ole fashion fucking .

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

The last few chapters were VERY tech-heavy. TOO tech-oriented.

& VERY light on the erotical part. "at 5 we went home she made something to eat, had a lazy fuck and fell asleep"

There seems to be no middle ground/balance with you.

Earlier Chapters I mentioned in a comment it's become a wish and fuck marathon.

Now we have Tech explained in every little detail.

This saying as a Techie myself and working in the Tech/IT Industry, that the last few chapters were too much on TECH.

At this point I am out of a clue where you are going with this Story.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

I prefer plot driven stories...not endless sex. Those stories are so boring to me. This story has a perfect balance and is very well written. Joe should be a consultant to some other writers who don't understand how to write error free stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous