All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 21'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Bit Disappointed

I'm not going to take off points because as always the story is very well written and the majority of the story I enjoyed thoroughly. However, I personally find the subject of Incest not only a turn-off, I actually find it quite repulsive. I understand there seem to be a lot of readers on this site that enjoy the idea, which honestly scares me quite a bit, but whatever you may think of my personal beliefs or preferences, I can only fervently hope that there is not more of the same to come in future stories, even if it is only in the guise of fantasy. If so I may have to forgo reading any more of a series I have to this point eagerly awaited.

In that vein, just a small suggestion, if you do indeed intend to include some of the more controversial genres from this site, (particularly Incest and Non-consent) perhaps you could include a warning at the beginning of the Chapter, so that those people that do have problems with those subjects will be a)prepared for it if they do choose to read it anyway or b)can choose to forgo that installment or perhaps the rest of the series, without being unpleasantly surprised by it since the classification of the story will still just read Sci-Fi and there won't be that clear warning not to read. In a perfect world, which unfortunately we all know it isn't, it should also cut down on the possibility of negative feedback, as people that are forewarned and choose to read a story anyway really have no excuse to rate badly or flame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
screw the last guy...

Doesn't anyone understand the term "fiction" anymore? The whole country needs an enema.

Keep it up Joe.... This story rocks!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
STILL AWESOME MAN

dude you rock by far one of the top 10 in literotica in my book keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Love this series! I don't know how you keep coming up with such great stuff, but don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Erotica

A previous commenter commented on 'too much plot'. I have to agree. I love the plotline and everything, but this is supposed to be erotica. If you could bring the focus back on the sex (rather than saying that it happened) that'd be great. Also, more time devoted to interactions between Genie and Jack would also be cool to

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anon down below!

The previous commentator can go to hell.

cylinderlitcylinderlitabout 11 years ago
Agreeing with Anon below.

This story is epic and has 28 chapters with erotica somewhere in each one so your complaints are non factual! Most of the stories on this site don't have any plot and are crap so don't knock the small percentage that rocks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous