Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two bodies grabbed and groped at each other in an urgent attempt to find the other's pleasure points, to push the most sensitive buttons and pull each other under in a flood of desire, saliva and sexual juices.

John picked her up by her arse, his intention was to take this upstairs, her arms were writhing across his body and her fingers were clawing at his shirt. His fingers squeezed her firm buttocks and she plunged her tongue deep into his mouth, seeking his tongue, like a quest for vengeance, a vital pursuit of absolute pleasurable dominance over her master's tongue.

As he attempted to walk from kitchen to stairs John pushed her back against the wall that separated the dining room from the hallway, her hands grabbed handfuls of t-shirt and pulled in opposite directions, the power of her lust evident in the pitiful resistance the material offered.

With his top discarded Rose wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to pull herself up his body slightly, when she was where she wanted to be she started grinding her now sopping cunt into the hard abs he'd wished for earlier in the evening.

Her skirt rode up and her arse came into view, he put his hands back on those twin orbs of flesh but this time enjoyed the lack of a barrier as his hands squeezed them and worked their way towards one another.

As he started to move again Rose wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead to his as she kept humping his taught stomach, breathing deeply as probing fingers slid into the valley that separated her arse cheeks.

He had almost made it to the stairs but Rose randomly bucked and humped hard against him, he spun around and stumbled into the living room, 'Fuck the bed' he thought and he bent forwards dumping Rose on her back on the sofa.

He dropped his trousers and underwear and stepped out of them, his hard on raging, it looked bigger, it must have been bigger than the ten inches he'd had since he'd wished it to be a comfortable size for the genies.

He knelt down between her legs and kissed her deeply, the passion and lust that filled the air was so thick they could've drunk it, his hands found her tits as hers snaked around his neck, she pulled the hair band out that contained his long blonde hair, running her hands through the soft, sweat soaked mop.

His fingers dug into the material of the t-shirt that was stretched taught across her tits, he pushed them into the canyon between the two huge boobs and repeated her movement of moments ago.

The t-shirt was soon another rag on the floor as her heaving breasts, flushed with passion and raw sexual thirst pressed into his hard and tanned chest muscles, the nipples digging into his skin and raking it with every movement they made, his skin was alive with sensation and the bullet hard rubbery nipples dragging against his chest were like the sparker on a lighter, for her it was a torture that she craved as her breasts crackled with sexually charged particles of raw erotic electricity.

His hands took a quick grope and squeeze of her tits eliciting gasps from her as they took a quick breath between kisses. He reached down and grabbed her skirt, pulling it towards him, she brought her legs together and he quickly pulled off the last garment before parting her legs once more.

His raging hard cock, brushing against her skin as he knelt between her legs, the merest touch of the sensitive head to her lust-burnt skin sent shivers of ecstasy racing up and down his spine. He moved forwards and roughly grabbed her ankles to pull her towards him, lining his huge cock up he didn't even wait for her to breathe, he just thrust, his huge, thick, hard cock pushing straight through her engorged pussy lips and spearing deep into her slick, wet cunt.

He pulled out and pushed into her again, his thrusts powerful and knocking the air out of her lungs every time. He put his arms either side of her head and pushed his lips into hers, his tongue thrusting forwards as his hips thrust forwards once more, both delving deep into the red head's beautiful body. Sparks of fire and bolts of lightning danced between the two bodies as they pressed into each other, nipples dragged on skin, cunt muscles pulsated around his cock, massaging it in ways known only to sex genies, milking the huge thrusting appendage for as much cum as it could give her.

His thrusts sped up and she bucked her hips up to meet his every thrust, despite his bigger size her upward thrusts were just as powerful as his downward slams, the loud smacking noises of pelvis against pelvis, skin against skin, lover against lover filled the room, the desire in each of their bodies pushing them onwards to an immense mutual orgasm.

Neither knew which happened first, his cock swelled and her pussy contracted, his cum burst from his cock as her juices exploded from her cunt, fluid interacting, reacting, dancing and swirling together as they clamped their bodies together, she held him so tight he thought his rib cage would collapse, he pushed into her so hard that her continued breathing should have become an issue, their lips sealed to one another like immensely powerful magnets, the raw undiluted sexual energy that drained off them in waves pushed to the surface, carried in their sweat it coated their skin and pulled them even closer to one another, a release of epic proportions as their juices intermingled deep within Rose's womb.

The orgasm didn't feel like any either had experienced before, and the best both had had could be found by recounting the events of the last few hours. It was undefinable, it was a an orgasm of pure lust, desire, love, want, need, passion, eroticism and affection, all were involved all were intermingling in the womb of the amazing creature who lay pinned to the sofa, holding onto her master for dear life as something moved through her, something separating itself from her, something becoming, something arising from the depths of the lust-filled ocean in which they were currently swimming.

Their kiss kept going, they breathed through their noses, passing their life essences between them and knowing each other on a deeper level than ever before. Their minds swapping bodies and swapping back, John felt her soul touch his, a soul seems like such a human creation, we never consider animals to have souls and by many people's reckoning a genie who'd only existed for a few hours shouldn't have a soul but John knew it was there, he knew it because he was touching it, their souls entwined and part of their essence remained together in a place that existed forever in both of them.

Their souls parted, forever linked but returning to their respective flesh and blood vessels as their meeting was a joyous but fleeting one, distilling themselves once more into John and Rose, these two great parts of two beings who couldn't possibly know their own greatness settled satisfied in the cores of man and woman.

Lips slowly parted, eyes dragged open, thrusting had long since stopped and arms that were once crushing relaxed. Both man and genie looked at each other, nothing needed to be said, they were spent for the evening, even had they wanted to neither could've spoken, but there was nothing that could be spoken now that hadn't been communicated in the orgasm.

John collapsed onto his side, Rose rolled so her leg was between his and her arm was draped across his chest, they looked into each other's eyes their vision filled with love for one another until both pairs of eyes were shut. The warmth of each other's bodies held in a loving embrace was all they would need to keep them warm tonight, they fell deeply, slipped down and slept in peace.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Zarakynal picked himself up from the floor of his cell, his dazed eyes took in his surroundings, he was still imprisoned, his cylindrical room with it's unforgiving dark grey stone walls was still keeping him. He'd been allowed to take few items with him when he was captured, his mind was far too twisted to be permitted books or a pen or paper, anything that he could use to gain information or to write down that which he already possessed, he'd been given a magnet and a piece of string, this was his only indication of direction as the magnet hung from the shelf above his bed it gave away the general directions of north and south.

Beyond that he'd been permitted a ring, it was known to have some power but it had attached itself to his finger, it provided him with a general view of the world outside, he could see how mankind had progressed, he'd been imprisoned by the long dead Allfather Woden, his powers had been stripped as much as they could be and the rest was contained by the prison. He couldn't hope to break out, the metals in the door and bars had been forged by Mjolner, hammer of Thor, they were infused with magical strength that could not be undone and the walls were built solidly around him. The ring allowed him to see the world and major events unfold, the specifics of people however were beyond the power of this ring.

As he rose from the floor where he'd been hurled he clutched his hand saw the ring was broken, it had exploded, some epic event had overpowered it and he'd been hurled across the room, it came from a part of the world that was an island, he knew this island had once commanded the world's oceans beyond that he didn't care.

He looked around the room and spotted the line of fragments from the ring embedded in the far wall, the explosion had driven them deep and a crack had appeared in this apparently unbreakable prison. He smiled as he summoned what little magic he could in this place, focused it through his hands and unleashed a shockwave, bursting from his hands the telekinetic force rippled outwards, he shielded his eyes as the cracked wall exploded outwards and stone-dust billowed everywhere from the sudden rush of wind.

Stepping out into the wilderness for the first time in over a thousand years he cackled.

"Good to see you again world, let's go hunt some djinn."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Essences moved, great beings swam in the unreality behind the universe, their gathering was a celebration, a new one of their kind had been created and it swam with them now, it was only moments old but was already swimming in the universal tide with the strength of the greatest of them. New life had been created, this new essence was received with joy. But the great ones, the ones who were fully sentient and whose purpose it was to watch over their kind and guide them and gift them to those who deserved it had felt things change.

They contemplated how to show their gratitude as well as how to defeat a returning darkness and turned their attentions towards a distant planet, a blue planet and the trio of great beings responsible for both the creation of this new life and the unleashing of such power that it allowed a monster to walk free.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Hooves clip-clopped steadily, the column was four wide and eight deep, it headed down the road towards the ship sitting at the dock, the light of the moon and the veil of night was rolling back and a dawn light rippled across the bay, warming the fjords and dancing off their winged helmets, the spears pointed to the sky, armour shone, breastplates rose and fell covering heavenly bosoms and shields were solid, times had changed, their purpose remained the same.

Their numbers had dwindled since last they fought Zarakynal but they were bound to no other purpose, they knew they had to make it to Britain before Zarakynal, the drums of a long forgotten ancient war could be heard softly beating on a distant breeze, they couldn't allow that to happen again.