Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how come we conceived last night? I still don't get that bit."

"The energy we inhaled was powerful, believe it or not only about one percent of it was used by us, that sex we had last night was the result of the tiniest dose of pure sexual energy, the rest of it was funnelled into the orgasm, when we came in unison it created the perfect conditions within both of us, we ceased to exist, souls came together, the two became the one and that oneness was so beautiful to the universe, so powerful that it charged the sexual energy that we'd inhaled."

"I remember it was incredible, I remember feeling like I couldn't breathe but knowing that it didn't matter, it was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life..." John blurted, he knew what he'd felt, he wasn't sure if it helped the genies with their explanation, he just felt he had to add something to the conversation.

"Yeah..." Rose resumed, "basically all that energy, combined with lust and love came together, it basically mixed together to produce something real, a tangible being, our orgasm created a djinn."

The room fell silent, the genies were waiting on John as his mind worked over this information.

"So if we created it, are you now pregnant with a baby djinn?" He looked at Rose his confusion still written in bold letters across his deeply furrowing brow.

"It doesn't quite work like that," Rose began tentatively, "the djinn once created doesn't gestate like a human foetus, the spirit of the djinn is created and then released into the universe, beyond that we don't know where it goes or how, there's a limited amount djinn at our level are permitted to know about these things, it's not our place to know these things, our primary purpose is to be yours, to bring you pleasure and to be the best possible sexual partners for you."

"I suppose that makes sense."

Something didn't add up though.

"I thought you said djinn were created by sorcerers? How then can we have conceived one?"

Hazel picked up this one, "some powerful sorcerers knew how to manipulate the energies that exist behind the universe, they could create djinn and trap them in a vessel, often this would be done to gain favour with a powerful ruler. Vessels were definitely gifted to Sultans of what is modern day Turkey, some were intended for the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, it's believed that one of the muses of Henry VIII of England was a djinn, certainly there were a number created for rulers of northern kingdoms, the people humans would call Vikings, of course they were called different things in different cultures but they were the same thing..."

"Wait Henry VIII had a genie? I never read that at school."

"It's unlikely that her presence was ever known, there's not much known about her and our knowledge is just as limited. We know some of the history and the rumours of the djinn, but we are not able to actually track the movements of other djinn or the people who create them, it would draw too much attention from those with bad motives," Hazel informed him.

"Anyway," she resumed answering the original question, "some djinn are placed in their vessels by the djinn race themselves, they are provided as gifts to those who've earned them or helped djinn out in some way, it's likely that we came from that source."

"Wait does this mean there's someone else out there who's meant to have control of you? Am I stealing someone else's genies?"

Both of them smiled at him in a warm, loving smile, they got up and walked around to his side of the breakfast bar, both put their arms around him in a warm, affectionate and loving hug, both kissed his cheeks and they stood there with their arms around him as Rose spoke up.

"You are our master, you released us from our vessel, you brought us into the world and we are yours and yours alone, we can never be any other's, you solved the puzzle of our vessel and we are forever bound to you, don't worry about whether someone else was meant to find us, you did find us, that's what matters."

"Also," Hazel put in, "you're a very kind, loving and benevolent man, genies cannot choose their masters but if we could you would have been chosen by a djinn long ago, what more could we ever want from our master?"

"Yeah," Rose added, "the mere fact that you were concerned about who was meant to have us originally shows exactly the kind of person that you are, you are the kind of person that the djinn race would be inclined to reward."

John had no idea of how to respond to that, the information he'd just gained was still a little overwhelming but he was happy with the answers he'd received he stood up and slipped an arm around the waists of both genies, leaning his head towards Hazel he kissed her deeply, their tongues slowly swirling against each other, there was no urgency in this kiss, just love.

When he broke from kissing Hazel he turned his head and shared the same sort of kiss with Rose, as he did so he pulled them very tight, it was something of a sharp movement so both genies yelped a little but laughed as he broke off his kiss with Rose and his hands slipped lower on their backs, his fingers finding their arses and probing between those delectable cheeks.

Both genies moaned and shuddered slightly as his fingers worked expertly at their back doors, pushing what buttons he could with the fabric of their clothing in the way.

Both of them had an arm around his back and one hand on his chest, their chest hands traced down his torso and slipped below the line of his belt, grasping his rapidly hardening cock and slowly massaging their hands up and down the heavy, meaty appendage.

He wanted to fuck them now, in fact he needed to, but he'd promised them a trip to London so he was determined to make this one quick, they were swiftly getting him worked up and his cock was a raging monster by now, Hazel pulled her hand out of his jeans and unzipped his flies.

He leaned in and kissed Hazel once again as she undid the button at the top of his flies, Rose then pulled the huge cock from his underwear and wanked it slowly up and down as it stood there rampant and proud.

John pulled his arm from around Rose's waist and slid it up Hazel's stomach, gripping one of her huge tits in his fingers and squeezing the nipple through the t-shirt.

While he was doing this Rose had put both hands to his cock and was dropping to her knees in front of him. She pulled his cock towards her face and her tongue slid out to encircle the head, she engulfed him and sucked deeply, pushing his cock all the way into her throat and holding him there, his long cock completely captured in her mouth, drool and precum mixing together and slowly dribbling from the corner of her mouth as her tongue slurped around the shaft and teased the sensitive area under the head.

John's left hand was still on Hazel's arse but it was now sliding under her jeans rather than toying with her through the denim, his skilled fingers slipped down, over her arse and his middle finger inserted itself into her tight hole.

He moved his hands to her front quickly and undid her jeans, pushing them down to her knees before turning her around and bending her over the breakfast bar. As he intended this was going to be quick.

He pulled his cock from Rose's skilled throat and lined it up with Hazel's cunt, his thumbs toying with her arse hole. His head brushed against her moist pussy lips and he thrust his huge cock deep into the sexy genie's hole.

Hazel groaned and gripped the edge of the breakfast bar as she felt John withdraw and slam his big dick home again, she rock forwards, her breasts, still contained in the t-shirt mashed into the granite surface as she started pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts.

Rose walked around the bar and stood by Hazel's head, she pulled up her skirt as she magicked a huge cock of her own from her loins. Gripping a handful of her sister's hair she pushed her cock in to Hazel's gaping mouth.

Hazel was in heaven now, both genies had been designed to get off on being face-fucked, it was something John enjoyed and they were intended to enjoy it too because in their forming moments they'd realized he didn't want to be selfish, so to allow him to enjoy it knowing they were getting equal amounts of pleasure out of it made sense.

So now being pounded from both ends by huge cocks, Hazel was coming close to orgasm, strangely her experience the previous night hadn't made other sex stale as one might expect, instead she just loved this experience as much as she would have done had she never had the universal orgasm.

John had got worked up fairly quickly this time, he'd been teased by the genies slightly this morning, not to mention the morning wood he never dealt with and the times he'd been tempted to fuck one or both genies when he was sure they weren't even trying, he was more than ready to blow a load deep into Hazel's pussy.

Rose was also in need of an orgasm this morning, her master had just made her sit for ages talking and this horny genie needed sex so her huge cock buried in Hazel's warm luxurious throat felt overwhelming.

Hazel felt like a slut, she loved feeling like a slut at times like this, a cock in her cunt and another in her throat, the only thing that could improve this would be a third in her arse, but she couldn't vocalise this as her mouth was still filled with Rose's huge cock.

As luck would have it John was just thinking similar thoughts.

"Can I get a second cock, same size as this one attached directly above my current one?"

Rose smiled a wicked sexy grin and a second huge cock extended from the skin directly above his original.

John was amazed, at how this felt, he could feel it's hardness, it's warmth, everything about it matched his current one, except at the very base were it was slightly more flexible, he got the feeling that the genies knew exactly what he was planning.

Withdrawing his cock from Hazel's pussy, he moved his new one into position, pointing directly at her ass.

Hazel's eyes closed in anticipation as she had two cocks teasing both her entrances, one nuzzling urgently against her tight arse and the other brushing up and down at the entrance to her cunt.

And with one long slow thrust he was in, double the cocks, double the pleasure, for both John and Hazel, the extra penis was every bit as sensitive as his natural one and his thrust bumped parts of Hazel in both holes at once. The long slow push that raked their most sensitive skin against each other sent a wave of shuddering moans through Hazel and John had to close his eyes a moment to just enjoy the warmth of being in both holes at once.

Hazel moaned around Rose's huge cock sending vibrations through the sensitive shaft. This in turn caused Rose to moan as she held tightly to the handfuls of Hazel's hair she was using to keep the ebony beauty's mouth in place.

Soon the thrusting resumed and Hazel was soon in a state of orgasmic bliss as her body was pounded by the three cocks. Shuddering and shaking, her hands gripping the edge of the breakfast bar so hard she felt she could break the granite, her pussy and ass contracted and her juices exploded around John's cock.

As this happened Rose's cock erupted, large wads of genie-jizz firing down Hazel's throat, pooling in her mouth as she swallowed what she could.

John was in a completely new realm of pleasure as he felt two tight holes contract around his cocks at exactly the same time, continuing to thrust as much as he could into the convulsing genie he felt the pressure building in his balls.

Hazel's shuddering and thrashing on the smooth polished granite surface of the breakfast bar was causing her to move about in fantastically unpredictable ways that shot sensations through John's twin cocks, his breathing became laboured and he felt the hot spunk flowing to both heads.

And then, he had the amazing experience, like having two orgasms in the same moment, both cocks erupted with thick ropes of hot jism, filling Hazel's arse and pussy to overflowing, he kept pumping more and more deep into her bowls until his eruptions turned to spurts and his spurts became trickles and his seed dribbles running down Hazel's legs, mixing like a potent cocktail with her own expelled fluids.

Rose pulled her cock from Hazel's mouth and pulled the ebony genie's head from the work-top, planting a slutty kiss on her mouth and swirling her own tongue around the one covered in the spunk she'd just ejected. They swapped the cum back and forth and Rose's tongue lapped around Hazel's mouth and chin to capture the drizzles of fluid that had escaped the busty, black slut's mouth. Kissing her deeply once again and receiving a gift of her own cum in return.

John's cocks were now all but spent, for the moment at least but the genies would probably have him ready to go again whenever they next decided they needed to be fucked. His two cocks were deflating and they slowly slipped from Hazel's holes.

A flood of intermingled juices dribbled out of both pussy and arse and she felt the way her entire nether region had been ravaged, he came around the bar and offered his cocks to both genies. Each took one slowly softening dick in their mouth and sucked it for all it was worth, Rose loving the taste of John's cum combined with Hazel's pussy, Hazel enjoyed the taste of her own arse along with John's delicious cum.

They lovingly cleaned him off and Rose then spent another few minutes behind Hazel sucking the cum out of her cunt and arse and capturing any that was escaping down her legs.

As Hazel stood up John wished for them to be clean and tidy again and also requested they get rid of his second cock, they both looked slightly disappointed by this but he promised them he had ideas for how to use it in the future, this was not the last time he would fuck two holes at once.

They stood in the kitchen enjoying the post-sex feeling for a moment before John started moving once again, picking up his keys and his wallet and checking that he had everything that he'd need for the trip to London.

"Are we still going for a day out?" Rose inquired excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm still gonna take you up to London, give you a quick tour of the beautiful city and I think you could do with a bit of shopping, I'll get you some clothes and maybe take you to Lush or Body Shop so you can have your own bath and shower stuff."

Both girls giggled and danced around like giddy, excited school children, their master was still trying to give them as much freedom and equality in the relationship as he could and for this they were eternally grateful.

They came over and cuddled up to him and smiled up at him, big, toothy, cheerful grins. He hugged them back and started moving towards the door.

They climbed into the car for the short drive to the station, he could've driven to London from here but he didn't fancy spending the rest of his days stuck in traffic, park and ride was the way to go and plus genies on the train!?!? His imagination was working on what might be doable on a public train with the help of the genies.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The young lady walked around the corner into the station bathroom, she'd just come back from America and was glad of Germans taking pride in keeping their public areas clean. Her striding stopped as she heard a splash beneath her feet and her eyes took in the carnage of the public bathroom.

Zarakynal gave a small smirk as he heard the blood curdling scream erupt from the bathroom, he didn't need to look back as he boarded the train, it was a long trip from Berlin to Paris but it got him closer to the beings that had accidentally been instrumental in his release. He felt his power returning to levels he hadn't felt in a millennium, the life essence of the human women was enough for now until he found a djinn.

He'd changed from his robes, they marked him out too much, he'd taken a suit from the closet of the first house he'd come across after his escape. He'd crossed into Germany from Denmark in a stolen car, the knowledge of how this strange vehicle worked had been cleaned from the teenage daughter of the family from who's house he'd taken the suit. She was 18 and in the prime of her life, apparently a solid boyfriend who she was considering marrying and plenty of hopes and dreams for the future, it had felt good to take her and then take her life.

Ha, Love, what a dreadful thing, how could these disgusting human creatures let it control their lives so much. With so much hope and joy in her, that girl's life essence had been a substantial starting place to regain his power.

Zarakynal stared out the window of the train carriage, watching them milling about the platform as the train jolted and slowly rolled out of the station. If the information he'd gathered from various sources, that were all new to him, was anything to go by the language of France was considered the language of love, Paris was considered one of the most romantic cities on Earth. He liked that.

He decided he had to stay a few nights, he had plenty of money taken from his victims, apparently you couldn't get by without it these days, maybe walk the streets of this city of love and see how much of that reputation he could destroy before he headed for Britain.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Rory McCullen had his binoculars fixed squarely on the dot moving ever closer, the ship was riding the waves with precision and skill that suggested at it's helmsman's greatly advanced years, a skill was evident that few people in a natural human life-span could hope to attain and he suspected this helmsman's life span was much greater than that of any human.

He'd been roused from his sleep early this morning by a tapping on his window, he'd been reluctant to open it because the winds that swept this battered and beaten corner of the Scottish coastline were vicious. But outside was a stout bird with black feathers, a raven had woken him from his slumber in a manner he'd been told to prepare for by his father, apparently the same message had been passed down from father to son for every generation that had resided in this house for well over a thousand years. The house had been torn down and rebuilt several times on the same plot to keep it modern but the family's purpose had always been to stay and await instructions that might not arrive for many life times but when they did come it was a matter of great importance.

The raven had pulled the small piece of paper from the clip attached to it's ankle and then fluttered away, it's message delivered, there was no response to the message, all that was expected of Rory was that he act and play his part, then go back to waiting for the next time his family's services were required.

The paper read three simple words, "Die Walkure kommen."

So now he stood on the jeti of the small docks his family had owned since the dark ages, it was a tiny affair located some way north of Aberdeen. It was out of the way which was why it was so perfect for it's long standing purpose, the regular small fishing boats that operated from here were of small consequence. He had made sure the dock was deserted and he stood ready to welcome this ship and set it's occupants up for the long ride they would be taking, to where he didn't know nor was it his place to know, but from here everything was a long ride, even for these mystical mounted warriors.

As the ship moved closer his eyes were fixed on the tall figure that stood stalwart on it's deck, twice the height of a man and brawny, other details would only reveal themselves when the ship drew closer, but such a beings presence could only mean things were bad.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The great creature had just appeared on the deck, a door of flame had opened and this immense being had stepped through and stood like a statue since. The thing, an ancient and long dead warrior who had been raised from the dead as reward for his prowess and who's power had been augmented by now long dead Gods, held a pair of immense axes, it's helmet sported a pair of oversized rams horns and covered it's face entirely. It's shoulders were broad and it's arms thick, the muscles bulged under the bare skin of it's arms and torso.