Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry and Sara descended the service stairway quickly, they weren't meant to be here but to get away from their pursuer he'd quickly read the mind of a passing police officer and got the code, they were moving towards the area the baggage was held ready to be loaded onto the plane, he hoped he could find a suitable exit from there.

As one of the baggage handlers passed the bottom of the stairway they paused, they needed to get away but if they were caught by someone they'd be escorted straight back to the public areas and most likely that would bring them closer to the man pursuing them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

He sniffed the air and followed it along the main concourse, as he passed a white security door he stopped realizing his prey had gone in there.

He looked around for a minute, as he was looking left and right for some way of discovering the code for the door he heard it open, a Pakistani looking baggage handler exited and let the door close slowly behind him. Zarakynal stepped forwards and put a foot in the way, one more check and he ducked through the doorway and started following the trail down the stairs.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

They heard the door open and close above them and both knew there was a chance it was the demon.

Looking about her Sara realized they were completely alone down here, with most of the work being done by conveyor belts and computers the baggage area's staff was little more than a skeleton crew.

Harry pulled her in a particular direction, his powers of protection allowing him to see with greater clarity which routes lead to the outside world, which go to the boarding area or the runway and which exit the airport entirely.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

He could hear footsteps pounding below him as two people ran along a large echoing area, he smelt the air and could feel them nearby.

With no-one about as he reached the bottom of the stairs Zarakynal could move faster, he saw the two figures running off in the distance and started after them.

As he ran he summoned some power and funnelled it into his arms, he dropped down, his arms musculature expanding and the arms themselves extended, now he was on all fours, bounding like cheetah, moving fast enough that his bounds were more than half his movement, he was off the ground so much he was almost flying, of course he would have to regain his full power before he could regrow his wings and fly properly but he had a djinn and master in his sights and in a flat out race four legs would always trump two.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

She glanced back over her shoulder and saw this creature, the remains of the sleeves of a smart suit hanging off his huge arms as he came after them. His face starting to contort, she was far enough away that she couldn't make out the fangs sprouting from his upper mouth but she'd seen enough to know she had to keep moving. Her legs were being powered by genie-given strength but even so they could only move so fast.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

He was reeling them in, the distance between them had halved in less than a minute and they still had a way to go before they got to the door at the end of the baggage area. He pushed his hind legs harder, the demonic muscles propelling him forwards taking the distance in five metre bounds, in the time between him pushing off and landing in a single bound his prey were only covering three metres.

His eyes narrowed as they jinked behind one of the conveyor belts, they were attempting to out manoeuvre him but that movement would cost them the race.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry looked over his shoulder, he was just ahead of Sara so he could lead her in the best direction, but his eyes looked beyond her to the conveyor belt they'd just weaved around to try and make the demon slow while it turned, but it simply bounded onto the conveyor and launched itself off.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As he leapt from the belt his fingers fused, three huge claws on each hand, black and razor sharp formed, he bared his teeth openly as he was right on them, he licked his maw as his face distorted further, he could reveal more of himself now, there was no-one to stop him as he speared towards the blonde woman.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Harry saw what Sara didn't, he grabbed her swung her round so she was beyond him and turned back.

She stopped to see why he'd just hurled her round but before the question left her lips three huge claws erupted from his back, the thing that clutched her lover of the past 500 years barely resembled a human any more as it's huge maw opened it's fangs sank into the flesh at Harry's neck.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, she wanted to run but she was rooted to the spot, horrified, tears streaked her face as she felt the connection she'd had for half a millennium being torn apart.

His head rolled back and he looked into her eyes one last time, he summoned the last bit of genie magic that a djinn was ever able to use and focussed all his will on Sara.

As she stood their watching this beast devour his blood and take his very being apart a white hazing glow appeared around her and in a sudden flash she was gone.

As a final attempt to protect his mistress Harry had used a power that djinn could only summon when close to death, he'd teleported her to safety, it was an imprecise power and she would be transported to anywhere within a 100 mile radius, but it put distance between her and the demon and the demon couldn't track her scent when she was teleported.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the beautiful individual he'd had the privilege of calling mistress for the past five centuries, as his being was undone by this creature of evil and his essence was absorbed to further empower it, he died with the happy memories of a long standing lover, but ultimately he'd done his duty and he could die with that knowledge to comfort him.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The great djinn leading the number of their kind that were making for Earth to confront this evil and pay their gratitude to the creators of their youngest felt a fellow djinn's light wane, it was flickering and blinking, it was slowly being snuffed out and absorbed by darkness.

They felt the brief opening of a portal and knew that the mistress of this djinn was being transported somewhere, but they needed to insure her safety, if she were on her own she would be easy prey and if both she and her genie were killed it would give the evil more power than if it killed two djinn. They couldn't take tolerate the arbitrary nature of a lesser djinn's last-act teleport.

They didn't have much time to react but they saw exactly where they needed to send her.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As Hazel pulled the car into the driveway Rose and John were starting to get their clothes together, Hazel stepped out and started to unload the bags.

They climbed out of the car, locked it up and took the shopping inside, Rose shut the door as Hazel and John took the bags upstairs, he was a little hungry so he went down to the kitchen, Hazel followed him down as Rose took the last of the bags upstairs.

When they got to the kitchen John looked out the window and started to contemplate what they were going to eat, he could make something but with genie healthcare ordering takeaway was no longer an unhealthy option.

Hazel came up close behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, as he turned to look at her she smiled up at him.

"Thanks for our first day out, thank you for sharing your world with us" she smiled and then leaned in as if someone were around who shouldn't hear the next bit, she whispered in his ear "and thank you for fucking us today."

She smiled mischievously.

"Well I don't think today's quite over" he smiled as he picked her up and put her on the work surface by the sink, he kissed her deeply and when he broke it off she smiled and kissed him back wrapping her arms around him as his hands stroked up her thighs.

As he broke this kiss his eyes caught the glimmer of light in the back garden.

He moved away from her, realizing that the glimmer had become a blaze and he shielded his eyes as a white gold rift seemingly opened, it was only there briefly as something was hurled through onto the back lawn. Then the light died.

John and the two genies ran out to see what had come through and as they approached they found a curvy, tanned woman, she had bleached blonde hair and pink streaks, she was in a huddled ball and as she looked up at the approaching strangers the pink streaks in her hair were as nothing compared to the huge tears that streaked and flooded her face, she had the look of someone who's reality had just been torn from around them and who's life had suddenly lost all meaning.

As they approached John looked at the woman, he asked the genies to get a blanket and one just appeared in Rose's hands, she walked over and put it around the sobbing woman.

John looked between his two genies and the crying woman, utterly confused.

"What's your name?" He asked, utterly helpless, he had someone crying their eyes out, someone who looked like they'd just seen hell become reality and all he could do was ask her name.

"Sara" came a sobbed reply as she wiped away the tears in a futile attempt to stem the flow but for every wet hand that left her face another gallon of tears would appear.

"What's wrong?" He asked

She simply shook her head.

Haze opened her mouth and explained quietly.

"Her djinn is dead."