All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 07'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm surprised she told someone never mind sharing immortality with her, usually protection powers which the long life comes into would only work on the master/mistress. Would any of us share the secret? i know i wouldn't lol

If they are both dominants then clearly there will be problems in the future unless she makes certain at the start that she will be the one in charge, its not a bad idea either for her to assert a little dominance over Lisa. Like in this chapter she took it lightly Lisa telling them what to do at the end but it sounds like it might become a pattern.

As for the phone call the lamp shouldn't really be linked to Jessie any more unless Vicky puts her back in her vessel so i don't see that as a complication.

Cant wait for the next chapter this is getting interesting now, especially with the woman from the store.

discblizzdiscblizzover 10 years ago

Well, now we know what the turmoil will be for at least part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vampire?

Was that lady in the store a vampire? That pupil dilating thing was reminiscent of the compulsion power from the vampire diaries...

AJ64CBAJ64CBalmost 7 years ago
A Brilliant Tale

A hugely enjoyable storyline with lots of twists and turns, the 'bring it back' idea is superb! Looking forward to what follows.

Thanks for writing and sharing! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An agreement with the ex

With Vick/Vicki continuing to get her triad of money girls together, the sexy frolicking escalates to new heights, after a shopping trip to Victoria Secrets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous