All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 08'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ell?

Was that Ell?

joeb73joeb73over 10 years ago
feed back

I love your story line and think its great. Love the fact that there is a "mystery woman" in it as well. Love the fact that there is another out there that knows of Jesse and covets her as well. Like the turn of events and hope you keep writing your stories and that hopefully they get published as well with someone too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story lagging?

Besides the rather long wait between new installments of the story, it seems like the narrative is wandering away from Vick's efforts to build her fortune, enjoy Jessie's love and build her harem. The introduction of the evil sorceress is an unneeded complication at this point. A renewed focus on recruiting new harem members would be much more entertaining to read. Plus,remembering back to the first installment of the story, Jessie told Vick she could get her lovers pregnant if she wanted to, so how's about doing just that. There's a lot of fun to be had without the whole good vs evil thing messing up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why a villain?

I have to agree that the villain is a bad idea. It's a massive change in tone, and does not fit the rest of the story. It feels forced, as though it were added just to increase drama and tension. Neither of which were needed. This piece is not a dark drama, and shouldn't become one. Doing so would throw off a lot of the work and setup you already did, and change the story into something that I, for one, wouldn't like. You already have a strong arc in the development of the relationships and explorations of the powers, and that's all the story needs. Twists along those lines, such as the fantasy to reality one, are quite welcome and very strong. I had actually hoped that you had forgotten about the villain until I reached the last chapter, and then I felt like I was reading a different story. The sections aren't as well written, and they are neither needed nor desired. There are plenty of things to explore in the story you set up without arbitrarily bringing in a big bad. Please, drop the villain and just focus on the story's strengths.

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Firstly I'd like to say thank you for writing this series in the first place it was a source of inspiration for me to start writing my own.

Secondly I'd say make sure you proof read the stories first, (slightly hypocritical as my stories are littered with mistakes) but the proof reading isn't just for spelling and grammar, there are a couple of times when you seem to use the wrong name in certain places, proof reading is essential not just to check spelling and grammar but to find things the computer can't understand, like areas where something doesn't make sense.

Thirdly I'm not too struck on the villain (although if done properly it could be interesting), obviously the ultimate decision lies with you, I wouldn't want to dictate how someone should write their story but there was already enough of a struggle and there were enough things for Vicky and Jessie to be thinking about without a villain that it seems to be adding extra and unnecessary work for yourself.

Other than that I like it, I will keep reading, slightly annoyed that you did the starship full of women fantasy because I was planning to do something along those lines myself and now it'll look like I'm copying you, but generally it's good, it's cool and keep it coming.

BebopJetBebopJetabout 10 years agoAuthor
Villain feedback

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback. It just shows how passionate people are about this story.

In regards to the villain, she's here to stay. For those who feel like she's tacked on or added just to increase drama, that's half true and half wrong. I had always intended to have a villain (My editor Superguest can attest to that) but I got sidetracked by all the sexual scenarios I wanted to write. So re

While there's plenty off spank material in these stories I don't want to engage in mental masturbation. Conflict is core to any story and if this was just about how Vicky got everything she wanted through Jessie and nothing got in the way of her desires, I'd find that to be extremely boring to write.

If that means you no longer like the stories then I apologize. I hope you can find some pleasure in the next chapters as they will be very focused on the villain and her interactions with Vicky and Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story and Villain

I LOVE YOUR STORY! For me the whole story flew by, like time and the world around me stopped existing. I have to get my next day off because they did not...

I should stop writing now, but I have to add some comments on it. I read the 8 chapters together and I think that the villain is a new thrilling (although obvious) addition. I only thought like why not earlier?

You managed to gradually increase tension through sexual fantasies and increasing genie powers, and this made the main storyline flourish. I think that using the villain storyline to break this may have detrimental effects. All I want to say is that I'm a bit afraid that the concept will fall apart if the villain storyline would start to exist on its own instead of giving extra heights to the kinks of the main storyline.

Of course you may get over my concern with some tricks, who knows...

Anyway I hope you get out chapter 9 soon! Have a good time writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't wait!

I love the story, cannot wait for it to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plz more!!

I absolutely love this story! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dead?

Sadly, it looks like that whoever writes about genies is going to die. See what happened since Joe Brolly :( We can just forget about a follow up. Unless someone wants to keep it going, risking to die, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

where is the next chapter? it just keeps getting better!! not enough people write stories including genies and shemales and big cocks, we need MORE PLZ!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More PLZ

This is a great series, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DID YOU ALL GO AN F'ING DIE ON ME!!!!

Every single one of my favorite authors on this site mysteriously ended posting their stories between 2012 to 2014. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I mean would it kill you to post a message saying your no longer continuing the story!! That is assuming you didn't already DIE!!!

Apologies but i needed to get that out, signed,

Someone who should get a lit account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You followed the Joe Brolly example too well

You stopped writing this story, that is just too much of following a good guideline story! I am, of course, disappointed as your version of a sex genie and her lesbian master was so fun. Now I'll never who the powerful intruder was, or if Vick was successful in getting all of the lottery money,.. and so many interesting and sexy chapters were not written! Sigh!

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

I am sorry but I didn't like this on as much as the rest. I hate sad endings, suspense or bad people sneaking up on others. This was looking like a great story, but now it's ruined. I don't even care what happens next. And I really cared about Vicky and Jessie. Too bad it was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous