Genie Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers

"Oh my," Lee laughed. "Looks like somebody's getting a special Valentine's present. Maybe you'd better make it so Garion can't hear anything going on in here, and so we will know if he wakes up again."

When she waved her hand and moaned something that sounded like an answer into the kiss, Lee assumed the genie had fulfilled his wish. Lynn pulled away from the kiss, and immediately reached over to tug on the waistband of Lee's underwear. He moved closer, and Lynn wasted no time pulling them down away from his throbbing erection.

Lee kicked the briefs to the floor, and Lynn immediately took Laresa's hand, wrapping it around Lee's cock. Lee let out a pleasure-filled groan as the genie's soft hand stroked over his flesh. In the blink of an eye, the clothing Lynn and Laresa wore vanished, to appear in neatly folded stacks on an end table.

Lynn let out a sexy chuckle, and then bent to kiss Laresa's neck. Laresa shuddered, the pure sexual energy from the couple utterly intoxicating to her. She continued to stroke Lee with one hand, while exploring Lynn's body with the other. The twin scent of womanly arousal soon mingled thick in the air as Lynn continued to kiss her way over Laresa's tingling body.

Sliding a hand over behind Lee's neck, Lynn pulled him over to Laresa's left breast. As his lips locked over the pale pink tip, Lynn did the same on Laresa's right nipple. Laresa moaned, her back arching, and her hands moving to the back of the couple's heads.

As Lee suckled Laresa's nipple, swirling his tongue over the stiff bud, he had to reach down to give his painfully throbbing cock a quick squeeze. It had been quite some time since he'd been with Lynn, because of her pain, and it had been far longer since they'd shared another woman between them. Just before he moved his hand to Laresa's back, he felt the warm wetness of pre-cum on his finger. He had little doubt that the head of his cock would be completely slick with it before long.

Lynn released Laresa's nipple with a final hard suck, smiling at the jiggle of the taut flesh, and the gasp the sensation pulled from Laresa. For the first time in so long, she wasn't hurting, and her libido was in overdrive. On top of that, she was going to get a taste of another woman, something that stoked her fires to furnace levels. Pulling Lee from Laresa's nipple, she kissed him hard, reaching down to swirl her finger over the clear stream of pre-cum dribbling from him.

Laresa marveled at the perfectly even mixture of love and lust washing over her from the couple. Their desire to please each other -- and her -- was almost palpable in the air. The couple's lips parted, and then Lynn moved to kiss Laresa again. Laresa let her tongue join in the intimate dance Lynn was leading, their breasts pressed tightly together. As soon as Lynn pulled away, her lips were replaced by Lee's, and his kiss was no less passionate.

Lynn's lips fell in a feather-light touch on the outside of Laresa's right knee while Lee moved to kiss his way down the genie's neck. Laresa's breathing quickened as Lynn's lips moved higher, tracing kisses and trailing her tongue tip over the Djinn's skin. Laresa was nearly panting when Lynn kissed the soft crease where the genie's leg met her hips. Lee pulled away when he saw where Lynn was going; getting out of the way so Lynn could part Laresa's legs.

Soaking wet, and panting in anticipation, Laresa parted her thighs without a moment's hesitation. Her hips rocked beneath Lynn as the redhead kissed ever closer to the white-blonde curls on Laresa's mound. When a final kiss landed on Laresa's pink folds, a loud, warbling gasp bubbled from between the Djinn's lips. Lynn's tongue parted Laresa's labia, slipping into her wet embrace, causing Laresa to first stiffen, and then quiver from the touch.

Lee watched with rapt attention as his love lapped Laresa. He stroked Lynn's back and bottom with one hand, while circling a finger lightly over Laresa's nipple with the other at the same time. Lynn was moaning in delight, and Laresa echoed the sounds with equally passionate gasps and groans. "Does she taste good, Baby?"

Lynn's reply was a long, drawn out, muffled, "Mmm hmm." Her tongue flickered upward, making its first contact with Laresa's throbbing clit, causing the genie to squeal and pinch the nipple Lee wasn't teasing with his finger.

Lee leaned over and locked his lips around the nipple he had been caressing, nipping it softly with his teeth. Laresa gasped, and then growled sensually. The combination of the couple's touches was rapidly building her toward a powerful explosion.

Lynn was lost in Laresa's taste and scent, no longer remotely teasing, but simply devouring. Her tongue flicked over Laresa's clit with ever-increasing frequency, and soon she sucked the bud between her lips, stroking it with quick flickers of her tongue. Laresa's sounds of pleasure, and the flow of wetness soaking Lynn's chin, signaled the Djinn's nearness to climax.

Watching a flush of color build in Laresa's cheeks and chest, Lee kissed the genie's neck and then whispered in her ear, "Does that feel good? Are you going to come for her?"

Laresa's mouth dropped wide open for a moment and she hung in breathless ecstasy as she perched on the edge of orgasm. When she was able to suck in a breath of air, she answered both questions with a single, loud, "Oh, YES!" As she uttered the words, her body arched and she came.

Lynn kept lapping, moaning hungrily as she drank up Laresa's flow of creamy juices. The genie quivered and writhed beneath her, continuing to gasp, squeal, and moan as her orgasm refused to let her go. Lynn didn't want it to end, and so she kept on the pressure full force.

At last, Laresa could endure no more, and pulled Lynn up into a kiss. Upon tasting her own juices on Lynn's lips, Laresa moved to lap the sticky coating from Lynn's chin as well.

"We should really share," Lynn whispered sensually, and then tugged on Lee's arm to pull him near. Lee kissed them both, as two sets of hands reached down to caress his erection.

"Did you like watching me lick her pussy, Baby?" Lynn asked, again swirling her finger through the pre-cum on the head of his cock. She brought her finger to her mouth to taste him, moaning and shivering, before asking. "Would you like to see her make me come too?"

"Oh, yeah," Lee answered.

"Do it for me, Laresa? Make me come?"

Laresa moaned and reached down to cup Lynn's sex, slipping her middle finger between the wet folds at the same time. The two women rapidly changed positions, and Laresa wasted no time getting her head between Lynn's smooth thighs.

Lynn shuddered from the feeling of Laresa's tongue, and the silvery hair tickling her at the same time. "Mmm, so good. Make me come." Turning to Lee, she said, "Suck my nipples, Baby. You can almost make me come just doing that. Do it for me while she licks my peeper?"

Lee moved instantly to accommodate that request. Lynn came a few minutes later, screaming so loud that it set Lee's ears to ringing because he was so close, as he sucked her nipple hard, pressing it with hard swipes of his tongue at the same time.

It took Lynn a few minutes of panting and gasping before she could summon up the breath to say, "That felt so good. I came so hard. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Laresa and Lee both said in unison, and then chuckled. They sat on either side of her, each stroking a leg, watching her settle down from her powerful climax.

"Can you make it so my mouth doesn't dry out, and my jaw doesn't get tired? It's so hard to get him off that way, and I want it so bad," Lynn asked.

Laresa nodded, and then added, "I can help him recover -- instantly -- once you get a good taste of him too."

Lynn shivered dramatically. "Mmm, oh my! Don't worry -- I'll share with you. Would you like that?"

Laresa licked her lips, the thought of tasting Lee's cum from Lynn's lips bringing on a fresh rush of juices through Laresa's sex. She nodded, summoned up her power, and gave Lynn the ability to keep Lee in her mouth for as long as she wanted without discomfort. Her own inspiration added a suppression of Lynn's gag reflex as well.

Lynn slipped off the couch to the floor, gesturing for Lee to stand. "I know you like it like this, Baby. Me on my knees sucking your cock."

Standing up with a growling chuckle, Lee said, "You know I do, Baby."

Lynn reached out and pulled him close by the convenient handle of his engorged manhood, moistening his hard flesh with several swipes of her tongue. All the while, she looked up into his eyes with a stunningly sexy expression.

Lee threw his head back as Lynn's lips engulfed him, taking him far deeper than she usually did when going down on him. A moment later, he snapped his head back down when he felt another tongue washing over his smooth-shaven balls. Laresa tickled him with her tongue tip, looking up into his eyes with an expression no less sensual than Lynn's.

Lynn moaned around her man's cock as she bobbed her head over it, not feeling the slightest discomfort, even though she was taking the tip of him into her throat. The sight of Laresa lapping Lee's balls turned her on as well, and she reached down to fondle her tingling folds as she labored over his cock.

Lee was in heaven, watching two beautiful women down on their knees working him over. "Damn, that feels so good. I'm not going to last long if you both keep that up." The last word came out very sharp, and in a slightly higher pitch, as Laresa twisted her head to slide her tongue over the cord leading from his dangling orbs back to his ass.

Lynn released him for just a moment. "Do it, Baby. Come in my mouth -- fill it up." She immediately swallowed him again in a single smooth suck, from tip to root, her nose actually coming to rest in the kinky hairs above his shaft as he slipped into her throat. It was the first time she'd ever taken his entire length in her mouth, and it was proving to be no trouble at all.

Laresa could feel Lee's balls tightening beneath her lapping tongue. She reached up a hand to roll the orbs gently, while continuing to wash her tongue over them in broad strokes. His hips were starting to thrust forward now with each downward stroke of Lynn's mouth, and the genie knew he would reach his point of no return before long. Reaching behind him, she added a finger pressing against the puckered iris of his ass to the sensations.

Gasping, his fingers curling into claws where they rested on the bare backs of the two women teasing him so well with their mouths, Lee growled out, "Fuck yes, I'm almost there. Suck me!"

Lynn started to move even faster, taking him into her throat with each quick stroke. She knew a moment before it happened that he was about to come, from the swelling of his cock in her mouth, and the long growl that emerged from him. She squealed in delight around him as he pulsed, filling her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot cream.

Lynn swallowed only as much as she had to, in order to keep from choking, doing her best to save plenty to share with Laresa. She released him, just as a thick ooze of semen seeped from him, gesturing for Laresa to take him in her mouth. As Laresa engulfed Lee's cock, Lynn swirled his cream in her mouth, moaning in delight.

Lee pushed Laresa away from his over-sensitive cock, sitting down hard on the couch to pant for breath. He moaned as he watched the two women turn toward each other, sharing his cum between them in a series of tongue wrangling kisses.

When they parted from the kiss, Laresa turned toward Lee with a mischievous grin. Reaching out, she summoned up her power, while running her fingertip over Lee's slowly softening organ. Lee's cock immediately reversed course, swelling back into hardness again.

Lynn kissed her love hard, and then said in a breathless whisper, "I want you. I want you deep inside me." She immediately turned and moved to the other end of the couch, getting up on her knees and putting her hands on the arm of the couch. Flipping her hair and looking back over her shoulder, she continued to offer sexy encouragement, "Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me hard and fill me up."

Lee rose up to his knees behind her, gripping her hips and pressing his purple helmet up against her folds. "I'm not going to last long like this, Babydoll."

Laresa moved over next to him and rubbed his tip over Lynn's wet lips. "You can last as long as you wish."

Lee chuckled. "I guess I didn't think of that. Let's say -- three orgasms?"

"Four!" Lynn countered with a laugh.

"Four it is," Laresa agreed with a smile.

"And multiples count as one," Lynn added.

"I don't know if the rest of me is going to survive that long, even if I don't explode," Lee said, shaking his head.

Laresa kissed his neck and said, "Yes, you will."

Wiggling her full, sexy ass, Lynn said, "Do me baby!"

Lee slid into her saturated depths easily, her walls squeezing him tight all the way. Trusting in Laresa's power, he started thrusting with fairly quick, measured strokes.

Lynn groaned, thinking as always that he was made for her. The perfect fit to fill her up, without stretching her out. A moment later she gasped, as he was taking her far faster than usual. The hot friction, combined with the long delay since they had last made love had Lynn's fires raging within a few strokes.

Laresa moved over to kneel near Lynn, reaching down under the other woman to rub the redhead's clit slowly. Lynn instantly let out a sharp, "Mmm hmm!" Laresa smiled and shivered from the passionate sound of the outburst, speeding up the circling of her fingers. Laresa could feel Lynn's passions rising as quickly as a rocket.

Lee pounded his cock home, abandoning all restraint as he became sure that he wasn't going to come until Lynn had reached the bartered number of orgasms. The sexy Djinn rubbing Lynn's clit, and even leaning down to tickle Lynn's swinging nipples, added to the always-incredible feeling of Lynn squeezing him tight.

"Oh, god, Baby -- don't stop!" Lynn's scream was quickly followed by a repeated -- and ever-louder burst of her gasping, "Yes!" The last one was long, drawn out, and changed into an inarticulate squeal at the end, as the bubble of pressure within her burst. Lynn came, screaming and pushing her hips back hard at Lee's thrusting cock.

Laresa moved her hand from Lynn's folds to her own, when the redhead's heightened state of arousal made it unnecessary. Softly stroking her nether lips and throbbing clit, she watched Lee's glistening shaft pounding home into Lynn's wet heat.

Lynn just kept coming. Every orgasm was a multiple, rocking her body and causing her to break out into a sweat. Lee's body shimmered from a coating of perspiration as well. He slowed down just enough to let Lynn spiral downward from one orgasm, and then assaulted her depths again to drive her to the next. To Lynn, it felt as though it were one long, unbelievably powerful come.

As Lynn built toward her fourth orgasm, Laresa timed her release of power perfectly. Even as Lynn's walls contracted around Lee, he growled and buried his cock inside her, filling her with a hot pool of his seed. Laresa's now flashing fingers triggered her own orgasm at the exact same moment.

All three fought for breath, Lynn and Lee still joined by his throbbing shaft, drifting slowly down from their heights back to earth again. Lee pulled free of Lynn with a loud, guttural scream, collapsing down onto the couch. Lynn moved to lean up against him, and Laresa climbed up onto the couch on his other side. For several minutes, they could only lean up against each other, as they recovered and basked in the afterglow.

"Oh, I need a towel or something," Lynn suddenly burst out, clamping down tight against the flow of Lee's cream seeking an escape from inside her. A crooked smile crossed Laresa's lips, and she moved to her knees on the floor in front of Lynn.

As Laresa tugged on her legs, pulling Lynn closer to the edge of the couch, Lynn said, "Oh my, mmm. You want to clean me up?"

Laresa nodded and parted Lynn's legs, moving between them to lap up Lee's cum, sending Lynn on yet another upward spiral. The taste of their mingled juices filled Laresa's senses, and she swirled her tongue all over Lynn, not wanting to miss a drop.

Once again, Lynn came. This time she pushed Laresa away, and clamped her hand tight over her sex almost as soon as her orgasm gripped her. "Oh, god, can't take... can't take any more," she gasped.

After a few breathless moments, Lynn pulled the genie close for a long kiss. When they broke from the kiss, Lynn said, "I want to see his cock inside you. I love watching him take another woman hard. Can he come inside you?"

Laresa nodded emphatically, "I cannot become pregnant, and I love the feeling. Thank you for sharing your man with me, Lynn."

"Four orgasms for you too," Lynn said with a twitch of her eyebrows.

Laresa moaned in approval, and reached out to run her fingertip over Lee's cock again. As before, his organ swelled with blood almost instantly from the touch of her finger and her power.

Lynn moved out of the way, guiding Laresa to lie down on her back on the couch. One of the Djinn's legs dangled toward the floor, while the other angled upward along the back of the couch. As Lee knee walked forward to get into position, Lynn gripped him just below the tip, guiding him up against Laresa's pink folds.

"Do you want his cock inside you, Laresa?" Lynn's voice was just above a sensual whisper.

"Oh, yes, I want his cock inside me," Laresa replied, picking up the answer Lynn desired from the mental contact between them.

"Take her, Baby. Make her come with your gorgeous cock," Lynn said to Lee, and then guided his cock inside her.

Laresa shuddered as Lee slid into her depths. As soon as he hit bottom, Lynn moved to snake out her tongue to Laresa's engorged clitoris. The words burst from Laresa's lips as Lee's cock began to piston into her, "So good!"

Lee growled in delight, watching his love's tongue washing over Laresa's clit, and the genie's breasts bouncing under his assault. Her lips clung to him with each withdrawal, appearing to be doing their best to keep him buried inside her. Grasping her up thrust leg in a tight grip, he gave her all the strength and speed he could muster.

Laresa came once, twice, three times -- feeling much the same as Lynn had that the orgasms never really ended, but just followed immediately on each other's tails. As she was recovering from the third climax, Lee guided her up onto her hands and knees. As soon as she was in position, his cock pierced into her again, setting off another wave of orgasm.

Lee pumped into her slowly, giving her orgasm time to wind down, while at the same time drawing it out. When Laresa's hips started to thrust back at him, he picked up the pace.

Lynn stroked the taut flesh of Laresa's ass, watching Lee's cock as Laresa had watched earlier. With an aroused moan, she playfully swatted Laresa's bottom.

Laresa gasped out, "Oh, yes!"

Encouraged by the exclamation, Lynn swatted the other cheek, just a little harder.

"Mmm, yes, I like that," Laresa moaned, feeling the pressure of her approaching climax swelling ever larger within her with each swat.

Lynn continued to spank Laresa's shapely ass, drawing a rosy glow. Lee chuckled, continuing to thrust with all his speed and power, gripping the Djinn's hips hard for leverage.

Laresa barely had the presence of mind to release her power, just as she came again. Her orgasm spiked to mind-numbing levels when Lee filled her, his reserves of semen restored just as his ability to perform had been.

"Mmm, I loved that," Lynn said, stroking Laresa's rosy bottom softly. The tinkling of bells startled her and Lee a moment later.

"G-garion is waking up," Laresa gasped out, the sound of her magical alarm pushing through the fog of pleasure in her mind.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers