Genie Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers

Pulling free of Laresa with a groan that increased in volume with each inch of him that slipped from her, Lee said, "God, I can barely think. How am I going to watch our little destructo-boy?"

"I-it will b-be some time before he f-fully awakens. I could w-watch over him while the two of you rest, once I have caught my b-breath," Laresa offered.

Lynn said, "We've made a mess of the couch. It's going to smell like sex forever now."

Closing her eyes, Laresa gathered up her power, erasing all the signs of their lovemaking from the couch, and their bodies. The effort caused her vision to swim for a moment, but she felt her strength returning with her next breath. Sitting up, she said, "Taken care of," with a smile.

Lynn grinned at her love. "I don't think this Valentine's Day turned out bad after all, Baby."

Lee laughed and agreed, "I think it was a pretty good one, and the day's just starting." Sending a thought to Laresa, he heard her mental reply and put his hands behind him. When he felt his hands filled, he brought them back in front of him. In one hand, he held a dozen roses, in the other, a small box.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Lynn."

After sniffing the roses, she put them down and opened the box. "Oh, it's beautiful, Lee." She slipped the diamond ring onto her finger and kissed him. Thinking for a moment, her eyes brightened and she sent a thought to Laresa.

Laresa smiled and nodded her head, fulfilling Lynn's request as she had Lee's wish just a minute or two earlier. Three stacks of DVDs appeared on the entertainment center. Lee walked over, picked one of the top ones up, and smiled.

"Every MST3K ever taped, even the ones before they went nationwide. Happy Valentine's Day, Lee."

Lee turned to Laresa and said, "You've given us so many gifts today. I think you deserve one too, Laresa. What do you want for Valentine's Day? Can we wish you free, like in the movies?"

Laresa shook her head, a bit sadly, "No, but you could offer me free will, as much as my bonds to the ring will allow. That is the greatest gift you can give me." She paused for a moment and then added, "Along with sharing your love with me."

"Done," Lee said.

"On both counts," Lynn said with a sultry expression.

Feeling the bonds restricting her fall away, Laresa said, "Thank you both. Now get some rest, I'm sure you'll want to start helping Garion get caught up soon."

Lynn slid over closer to Laresa, gesturing for Lee to approach. When he reached the couch, they both leaned in and hugged Laresa.

Kissing her cheek, Lynn said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Laresa."

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. Contest entries need at least 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can!

Thanks, as always, to Red for creating such a wonderful character to write, and for letting us borrow her for our own stories. Big thanks to Roust for all his help, editing and otherwise.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers