Gentle On My Mind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

I found that I could push down one side about a centimetre, then the other. After several such 'shuffles' my cock plopped free. Still in the fortuitous binding it stood proud, bouncing eagerly on June's damp pubic hair.. June gave a mighty sigh of relief.

"Jack," she gasped, "That was the most amazing fuck of my life!"

I shushed her as I could hear people on the path. I just hoped they didn't have an inquisitive dog. Their footsteps died away.

"Jack, you've still got a bloody great hard-on! Why have you got my knickers tied round it?" By now my shuffling had got me between her knees and the whole contraption was becoming less tight. I pulled one of her legs free, then the other. I still wore my black lacy 'cock ring'!

June flopped back onto her coat mumbling "Jack I'm totally shagged out! What a hero you are, I've never had such a mind-blowing experience."

I was still chuckling as I tried to free my erection from the constricted binding. It was a tightly twisted knot which I eventually loosened. By then June was giggling too. She lay there virtually naked in a public park sniggering helplessly at my ridiculous plight. What a relief when the panties finally gave way, my proud pecker dwindled immediately to his normal sulky self.

"Come on June we'd better get dressed. I'm afraid your panties are a bit screwed, can you manage without?"

"Screwed? That's the way I feel too lover-man! But I feel so bloody great I could walk naked through the park!"

"Maybe not the best idea darling, My old fella might even get interested again and I don't think you are ready for another round of that, do you?"

"No sir, in fact not again for the rest of today thank you. OK, superman where is everything?"

I passed her the errant panties and had just pulled up my underwear and trousers when my phone pinged. There was a text from Mary. The results were available. She was about to talk to Sarah, could we be back in half-an-hour? I responded and relayed the information to June.

We were both brought back to the real world with a bump. Dressed as best we could we crept out of the undergrowth and down the path towards the hospital holding hands.

..........................................

To be continued

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12