Gentlemen's Club Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

Mark was too breathless to answer, so instead he increased the tempo and depth of his pumping. He turned and grabbed Benny – who was standing by the side of the bed, stroking his rampant dick – by the waist as his groin started smacking into Lee's widespread buns, pulling the blond up onto the bed. Benny straddled Lee's head, his shaved balls swinging just above Lee's sweaty face. At his next hard shove, Mark pulled Benny's hips forward and took all of Benny's throbbing 6 inches into his mouth, swallowing the hot cock to the root. Benny gasped and grabbed Mark's head with both hands, holding him tightly in place, his pleasure erasing every other thought as he kept his dick deep inside Mark's ball-vacuuming mouth and throat.

Mark's orgasm hit without warning, the hot tunnel of Lee's slick asshole milking his cock through the layer of latex separating them. His ecstatic shouts were muffled by the fleshy gag pushed halfway down his throat as he shot a heavy load into the moaning, thrashing young man beneath him. Mark was dimly aware that Lee was also cumming, his hot spunk coating Mark's belly as his shouts grew louder and hoarser. Seconds later, Benny joined the group orgasm, stimulated by the vibrations on his deep-throated cock – the first three cum-spurts shot directly down Mark's throat, while the later spurts sprayed along Mark's tongue and then his face as Mark's nerveless arms gave out and he fell away from the moaning blond.

Exhausted, Mark just barely managed to roll a little, landing next to, rather than on top of, Lee as he collapsed.

* * *

The feeling of a wet tongue on his dick woke Mark up again. He found himself lying on his back, and didn't know how long he'd been asleep this time. But, as a second mouth gently engulfed his ball-sac, he found that he didn't really care.

Cracking his eyes open, he saw a pair of heads concentrated at his crotch. His eyes widened as he realized that one of them was covered in short, black curls – Chris! He was not only back from the ER, he was giving Mark head! And doing a damn good job, too, Mark thought to himself. Chris was taking the tip into his mouth now, applying a pleasant, light suction while lashing the head with his tongue. The other head nestled between his legs had Benny's blond mane.

A deep groan off to one side made him look around beyond his two current lovers – Lee was still around, and was now bent over and leaning against the side of the bed with a tall, muscular, naked man behind him. The newcomer had cropped red hair and matching goatee, both liberally sprinkled with silver. Mark couldn't see how hung the guy was from his angle – but based on the sounds forcing their way from Lee's mouth, there was a more-than-decent-size piece working its way in and out of the brunette's chute.

Mark's eyes rolled back in his head as he concentrated more completely on the pair of tongues which were now running up and down either side of his throbbing cock. Lee's moans and whimpers were a pleasant counterpart to the slp-slp sounds Chris and Benny made as they lapped their way up and down his vein-bulging length.

A new tightness around his cockhead made Mark's eyes pop open again – Benny was working a condom down his slippery erection, while Chris smoothed the latex down with a large, lube-filled hand. Benny then knelt over Mark's groin, carefully aiming his butthole as he slowly lowered himself down. Bracing his hands on his knees, Benny started a slow, gradual up-and-down motion.

Chris bent down again to lick at Mark's balls for a moment before moving his sloppy attention lower – Mark willingly tilted his hips, bent his knees and spread his thighs to let Chris' talented tongue deeper into his own sensitive back-entrance; he had to stop the slight up-thrust he was doing every time Benny came down in order to keep Chris' tongue from slipping out, but the blond just took up the slack and started moving faster and harder on every down-stroke.

After a few seconds of deep rimming, during which Chris had a perfect bird's-eye-view of Benny's bobbing butt, Chris moved to get another rubber and the lube. Catching Mark's eye, he pushed a gel-covered finger into Mark's wet, open ass-ring and raised an eyebrow in a silent question. Mark eagerly nodded, feeling hornier than he could ever remember being – even the fucking stranger watching them added spice to the scene. Mark's cock seemed to grow even harder and thicker as Chris added another two slippery fingers, pushing the digits as far as they would go up his rectum and wiggling them around to stretch the tight anal-passage. Mark moaned, his eyes narrowed to slits with pleasure as he watched Benny's tight, smooth body, the boy's rigid cock nodding in time with his rocking motions and drooling pre-cum on Mark's stomach.

As Chris worked his fat dick into Mark, the stranger let out a loud groan and a muttered "Take my load, ya little slut!" he unloading deep inside Lee's heaving ass. When he was sure that his top had finished, Lee gently shifted away from him, and then turned back to ease the used condom off the redhead's still-hard prick, tying it off and throwing it away.

Lee gloved up his own twitching, hard cock and positioned himself between Chris and Benny. Mark was slightly confused by this – slightly being the most brain activity he could manage while both his dick and his prostate were expertly squeezed and pounded. Then he felt a hot, hard rod press against the base of his swollen cock. The grip of Benny's ass-lips had felt tight up till now – as Lee slowly eased his way in, moving in time with Benny's rising-falling motion, the added heat and pressure from both rectal walls and second fucking cock were indescribable.

"Oh, Goddamn! Aaaarrggghhh! Holy shit!" Benny's face scrunched up in pain, but he wasn't making any effort to get away. "OOOOHHHHH, FUUUUCK!!!!" In fact, he reached back with both hands to pull Lee closer while he leaned forward to give him a better entry-angle.

* * *

It was a quiet but sated group that went into the showers at the end of the hall, where Chris introduced the latest arrival as "Calvin Sawyer, my boss." "Call me Cal."

Mark felt it would be bad manners to ask what line of business Cal employed Chris, so he was content to let the others soap him up, rubbing and soothing his tired, sore body. As they were drying off, Cal invited Mark up to their room for breakfast. Considering that, other than the occasional cum-load, Mark had only eaten a single vending-machine sandwich in the past 24 hours, it was an offer he was eager to accept.

The large front room had been transformed from the dance/make-out room it had been the night before into a dignified dining room arrangement – Mark absently wondered where the table had come from, and where all the extra sofas and folding screens had gone. A large table was filled with steaming-hot food – sausages, crispy bacon, sliced salami and cold-cuts; scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, omelets; pancakes, jugs with three different kinds of syrup; orange juice, ice-tea, milk, coffee, cocoa, tea; salads; cheeses, butter and other spreads, as well as several types of bread, fresh and toasted, and a large basket with a variety of muffins – all arranged in an eye-pleasing display, with cups, plates and silverware besides the five waiting chairs. It all had to have arranged only moments before to still be so fresh, but Mark couldn't see or hear any signs of another person around.

All five sat down and began to eat with the appetite of men who'd just finished a vigorous work-out.

Being even more starved than the others, Mark was was halfway through his fifth plateful when the other four were picking at the remains of their third servings. Pouring himself a fresh cup of coffee, Cal turned to Mark and cleared his throat in a meaningful way. "Chris told me how helpful you were last night, Dr. Jeffreys."

"Just Mark, or Doc," he nodded at Chris, remembering the nickname he'd given him, "is fine." Mark wondered if the big man was about to demand his silence on threat of violence – on the one hand, that would follow the 'carrot & stick' format; on the other hand, it seemed very odd to threaten a potential blackmailer while sharing a hearty breakfast with him. 'Better play the whole thing down, just to be safe,' he thought. "I didn't really do all that much, Cal."

"I wouldn't say that," Cal replied, giving Mark a friendly smile while sensuously rubbing a foot along Mark's shin under the table, "You kept a cool, professional attitude despite the, shall we say, unusual circumstances," Cal's foot slowly moved up past Mark's knee, "Your diagnosis was spot-on, your advice was practical and discreet, and I understand that you're a hell of a kisser." Cal's foot reached Mark's crotch and pressed gently while Cal's eyes narrowed and he licked his lips. On either side of him, Benny and Lee blushed and grinned into their coffee.

"I'm the head of security for a private organization; a rather exclusive... health club, you might say. And I think you'd fit right in."

"Oh?" Mark wasn't being coy – Cal seemed to be doing more with his sneaker-clad foot than some men managed with both hands and a bottle of lube, so he wasn't entirely following what the man was saying.

"I'd like to offer you a job, Doc," Cal said.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers
12