All Comments on 'Geoff`s Pregnant Pause'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
texhudtexhudalmost 12 years ago
great

Great story, hope there's a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not to be overly negative, but...

Ugh... Really? A girl who is abused and everything actually kicks the abusing husband/boyfriend out? No, that never happens, and if she were to think that, she'd get beaten. Try using your head; Geoff didn't do anything to PJ, and that's in both a positive and negative sense. He did nothing for over half a year after seeing the signs of an abuser. Damn straight she was the one to get away, he doesn't deserve to get the girl, even if she is desperate and trashed like that. The backstory made the story, or vice versa, total trash-out-the-airlock; "Ohh, he's so abusive, but I'm soooo in love with him." I'm actually physically sick at this. I took time out of my day to read something I thought was to be a good preg story, and I got a face full of shitty plot.

Next time you write something, make sure you don't confuse making literature with taking a dump.

drteethodrteethoover 10 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I'll admit this was part of a thread of stories that I've currently given up on (not to say I'll never get back to it but I do have other stories I want to finish first), so some of the plot may not make sense or get in the way of the "good stuff".

That said, your comment is so ugly and mean-spirited I really couldn't care less about what you have to say. Be gone, troll!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.