George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that as well, huh? You dirty little sod! Well, I suppose it would save my pussy from getting sorer than it already feels now."

George slipped his finger down further and probed into the swollen vagina alongside his dick. There was still enough fluid to wet the digit. His fingertip moved back and pushed into her rear hole. He worked it in and out for a while, pushing deeper all of the time. He could only manage to push in up to the second knuckle due to the position he was in. He withdrew it and said, "Let's go into the spare bedroom."

Angela came up onto her knees allowing George's cock to slip out. It slapped wetly against his stomach. She stood up and turned to go into the second bedroom, but George caught her by the hip and stood up behind her. He swiftly slipped his middle finger back up her anus, this time pushing it all of the way in.

"Oh!" she said. "Oh, my!"

His other hand slipped around her body and cupped a breast, while he nudged her forwards into the room. They approached the bed and she climbed up onto it, George's finger still sawing in and out. She dropped down onto her elbows and spread her knees in order to open her ass cheeks wider. He took his finger out and then replaced it with two digits. He eased them in gently, only picking up speed when she loosened up more and felt lubricated. Her own hand had snaked back between her legs and began to tease her clit.

"George, do it now. Fuck my ass like you did before. I can't wait any longer," she begged him.

George was more than ready by now. He placed the head of his cock at the enlarged opening and began to push forwards. It took a while, but he gradually impaled Angela, as her fingers continued frigging. He knew he had to wait until she was lubricated enough, but he was struggling to control himself. Finally, she was ready and he began to pick up speed. He was fucking her ass hard, slapping the cheeks as his thighs made contact. If she hadn't been braced on her elbow, the force would have flattened her.

He had been holding her hips, but now he moved his hands under her body and grasped her tits, squeezing hard and pulling at the nipples. Angela could take no more and screamed as the orgasm ripped through her entire body. But George wasn't finished yet and kept pounding away. He was desperate to come again himself and nothing was going to stop him until he reached his goal. Sweat was flying off of George's face and landing on Angela's back where it mixed with her own perspiration. The climax when it came was hard and although there was very little liquid, there was enough for Angela to feel it and it triggered an aftershock within her.

They fell apart and collapsed onto the bed. George grabbed the duvet and pulled it across them. They both fell sound asleep for the next couple of hours.

*****

It was dark when they finally stirred. Both George and Angela were utterly exhausted. They cuddled for a little while, looking at each other.

"I guess that we'd better get up and make something to eat," he said.

"Do we have to?" Angela replied.

"I'm supposed to be going home sometime. Carol will be missing me."

"And you think I'm not going to miss a stud like you after you've left me?" She pouted.

"Oh come on," he said, smiling. "Are you trying to tell me that you haven't got a little something that you can entertain yourself with?"

Long beyond being embarrassed in front of him, she told him the truth, "Not so little actually. It's about eight inches long."

"Oh. Um... can I see it?" he asked.

Angela slipped out from under the duvet and padded to her bedroom, where she opened her bedside cabinet. She pulled the drawer out and put her hand in. When it came out it was holding a long, pink dildo. Its surface was smooth with sculpted ridges along its length. She went back to the other bedroom and held it out to George.

"It's called a Silencer. I bought it because it's very quiet and very practical when you're somewhere away from home, somewhere like a hotel room."

George twisted the base and it began to vibrate. He had never held one before and was impressed by its power. When he turned it up higher he wondered how Angela could use it at that setting.

She seemed to read his mind. "About sixty seconds," she told him simply. "But I prefer to use it at the lower setting. It gives me a nice long leisurely ride."

George turned it off and dropped it on the bed. He stood up and donned the bathrobe that he had abandoned earlier. Angela followed suit and walked out of the bedroom ahead of him. He paused and then grabbed the vibrator and put it into his pocket. Of course, it didn't fit, projecting about an inch above the opening.

Downstairs, Angela began to make a quick meal. She had quite a few microwave ready dinners and she asked George what he would like. Within ten minutes they were both sitting in the Dining Room eating. A bottle of wine was opened, but George limited himself to a single glass as he intended to drive home later. Angela on the other hand sipped rapidly and refilled her glass freely.

The conversation had been about anything but sex until now, but then George spoke.

"So, have I satisfied you?"

"Mm, yes you have, thank you very much."

"Sore?"

"Yes, but it's a nice feeling because of what's made me that way." She smiled lazily.

"Well you've certainly worn me out. I don't think I'll be able to get it up for a week."

"Now that sounds like a challenge!"

"Of course, you still have one room to go in order to achieve your aim." He pulled the vibrator from the pocket of his robe and held it out to her. "Why don't you show me how you use it?"

Rather than sitting opposite at the table, they had sat down immediately adjacent. Angela now swung her legs round so that they appeared from beneath the overhang. She pulled the cord at her waist so that the garment opened and then spread her legs.

"Why don't you move closer George? You'll be able to see much better."

George left his chair and knelt down between her legs. His robe had parted revealing his flaccid cock.

"When I start," she explained. "I begin by teasing my clit." She gently rotated the softly buzzing head around the sensitive tissue. "I keep doing this for some time, usually until I'm wet enough to push it in."

Her head angled backwards as she revelled in the sensations she was experiencing. George was amazed to see that Angela was aroused again. Her red pussy lips were swollen and parted. He could see a dew drop of moisture hanging from the apex, just below the clitoris. Suddenly the round plastic end moved lower and nudged the labia, wiping the drop away. The lips opened with the pressure and the ridged shaft slipped in. She gently pushed just the very end in and out.

"When I'm ready, I move it down and start to push it in. I don't go too fast, I like to work it in gently. It's much more enjoyable that way."

As the length gradually disappeared, George moved forward and brought his mouth to Angela's clit. He began suckling and nibbling.

"Ohhh! That feels so good, George." She raised her head back up and looked down at him. Past his head, she could just see down to his crotch. She was delighted to see that he was stirring again. She pushed the dildo in up to its limit and groaned.

George sat back on his haunches and watched Angela fucking herself with the vibrator. She was angling the tip in order to allow it to brush past her g-spot as it travelled deep within her vagina.

"Why don't you move down here onto the floor?" George asked.

Angela left the vibrator embedded in her pussy, the strong muscles in her vaginal walls keeping it in place. As she slipped off of the chair she shrugged the bathrobe from her shoulders. She lay down on her back and brought her feet up close to her ass, raising her knees and parting them as she did so.

George watched, fascinated, as Angela continued her masturbation. He thought that she might be close to orgasm, but he wanted to be part of it. He knelt between her legs and, taking hold of her ankles, pushed them up so that her knees were close to her breasts. His hard cock was already pointing at her ass and he leaned into her to bring it into contact.

Angela's eyes had been closed but now opened in surprise. She opened her mouth in an "Oh!" as he entered her. She found it difficult to move the vibrator, as George kept mashing into her hand, so she just let it stay there, the vibrations continuing to work their magic, while his pubic bone nudged it back in after it slipped out a little. It probably took no more than half a dozen thrusts before she came, but George wasn't about to stop. He wanted to join her and he thrust harder, faster and deeper.

Angela's head was rocking from side to side; she hadn't recovered from the last orgasm before she felt the next building already. George kept ramming his cock into her ass, at the same time causing the Silencer to thrust deep into her pussy. He took his weight on one arm and used the other to roughly fondle her breasts, tweaking the nipples.

She came again, but the orgasm didn't subside, it just went on and on. George finally shot into her. His balls were so exhausted that it was a mere dribble this time.

George collapsed down on Angela, once again forcing the vibrating dildo deep inside. She couldn't speak and spittle was forming at the corners of her mouth as she moaned. Realising her distress, George withdrew and rolled off. He took hold of the plastic and slowly pulled it out. The ridges as they rippled past her pussy lips sent yet more electric charges throughout her body. She lay panting, bathed in sweat, her hair matted and her face red.

Tired as he was, George knew that he couldn't leave Angela lying there. He managed to pick her up in his arms and staggered upstairs to the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed and then pulled the covers over her, kissing her gently on the forehead. He walked out quietly so as not to disturb the deeply sleeping woman and made his way into the bathroom. He showered again and then once dried, went on a hunt for his clothes.

George looked in on Angela before he left. She was still asleep, softly snoring. He kissed her forehead once more and then left. The drive home seemed to take forever. He was utterly exhausted. Once home, he smiled weakly at Carol and climbed the stairs to go to bed. He slept for twelve hours straight.

*****

When George awoke, every muscle in is body ached -- even those in his eyelids. Carol heard him in the shower and began to prepare a brunch for him. It was ready by the time he walked into the kitchen.

"Hello Darling. I thought that you might like something to eat. How did it go?"

George really wasn't sure what Carol wanted to hear. "OK," he told her.

"Was she... I mean, did she seem... satisfied?"

"I think so."

Carol didn't want to push him any further just now. He was clearly done in and needed time to recover. She avoided the subject for the rest of the day. At 9pm, George turned in for an early night.

Half an hour later the telephone rang. Carol answered it.

"Carol? Hi it's me Angela."

"Angela! How are you? Are you... OK?"

"I'm fine, thank you. How's George?"

"He's exhausted. What did you do to him?" She realised that she didn't mean to ask such an intimate question.

"Oh, just about everything! You never told me what a stud you had for a husband."

Carol was stunned. She wasn't quite sure how to react. George was supposed to have relieved Angela's frustration, but it would appear that he had gone above and beyond the call of duty. Perhaps she should have been upset -- but after all, she had wanted her husband to have sex with her Aunt. The emotion she was actually feeling was... jealousy?

"I'm pleased Angela. I hope you're feeling better now?"

"Yes, much, much better. I'm feeling very fulfilled now. Mind you, I wouldn't mind borrowing him again some day. Look, I'm really, really grateful to you. It was a very selfless act to lend me your husband."

"Well, you've always been special to me and I couldn't stand to see you so unhappy." She screwed up her courage and asked a question that had been at the back of her mind, "So, how many times did you do it?"

"Oh, well, I kind of lost count. Um, well let's just say we had sex in every room. Oh, and the shed," she added.

"The shed? You had sex in the shed?"

"Not full sex you understand, he played with me. That was where we started off."

"Played with you?"

The memory was coming back to Angela and it was having an affect, which is why she said, "He slipped his hand up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my knickers. He was really good at it. I came so quickly. Does he ever do that to you?"

Carol's mouth had gone dry. "I can't say that he has, no. Sounds... nice though."

"Mmm, it was. He made me so wet."

Carol could feel her face flushing in embarrassment. She had never discussed sex in such detail before and certainly never expected to be doing so with her Aunt.

"And then you went to the bedroom?"

"Eventually," she giggled.

The dryness of Carol's mouth was oppositely matched by the wetness of her pussy. The thought of what George and Angela had been up to was turning her on.

"When you said that the two of you did 'Just about everything', what did you exactly did you mean?"

"Well, you know, obviously I played with him and sucked him, but he did the same to me. And then he filled my holes."

Carol listened to Angela's description and clutched at her breasts which were aching. She almost missed the point, but then realised that Angela had said 'sucked him' and then 'then he filled my holes'. Her initial interpretation had been that he had filled her pussy and her mouth, but then she had already mentioned one of them. What other hole was there?

"Oh my...! He went up your...? He didn't! You didn't let him do that did you?"

"Believe me, before George I would never have considered it. But he made me feel that I wanted him to, and he was so good at it." She paused and then continued, "I kind of assumed that he had done it with you. Hasn't he?"

"No, certainly not. Ugh! That's disgusting!"

Angela chuckled, "Perhaps you should let him try it sometime. Believe me, you might enjoy it."

"I'm not so sure."

"Anyway, as I was saying, I really just wanted to thank you both. I think you're very lucky to have George as a husband and lover and I'm very lucky to have you as a niece. Give George my love when he recovers."

Angela rang off and Carol found herself sitting with the phone still in her hand. She replaced the receiver slowly. She felt astounded by what her Aunt had told her, but at the same time she felt excited -- even by the admission of anal sex. She would never agree to that with George. Would she? No, of course not.

*****

The next morning dawned and it was a Bank Holiday Monday. Carol awoke at 7am, having not really slept very well. She was still thinking about sex even now. She showered and dressed, then left George asleep in the bed.

After eating a bowl of muesli and sipping her way through an orange juice, Carol decided to treat George to breakfast in bed. Like most men, he would like a fry-up in the morning, but usually he would settle for cereal and coffee. When she took the tray up, it contained a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage and tomato, two slices of buttered toast, coffee and fresh orange juice.

Placing the tray down on her dressing table, she made her way across to the bed. George was still asleep, but beginning to stir. Carol gently drew the duvet down, uncovering him. As was his custom he was sleeping in the nude and being early morning was sporting a semi-erection. She bent down and kissed him on the mouth, awakening him. His eyes opened and watched her as she kissed his chin, neck and chest. As her mouth moved downwards his penis grew harder. When she reached the shaft, she picked it up and kissed it. Then she flicked the tip with her tongue, causing George to take a sharp intake of breath.

George thought he must still be dreaming; Carol licked around the head and then sucked it in past her lips. She watched his reaction as she pushed it deeper and she loved it. She was, to say the least, enthusiastic. This was only the second time that she has shown such passion when fellating him. Somehow, her ass had moved round, so that it was within the grasp of his right hand. He tugged her skirt up over her rump, exposing her pantie-clad behind, framed by her sexy suspender belt and stockings. He stroked his hand across the firm, cotton-covered flesh. His fingers slipped round between her cheeks and moved to her crotch. She moaned around his cock.

The fingers worked rapidly, rubbing and teasing the pussy lips and clitoris. Before long the gusset of her panties was sodden. Carol was struggling to keep her concentration on the blowjob she was giving. She recalled what Angela had told her about George's skill at masturbation. She couldn't help herself; the orgasm came on so suddenly she was caught by surprise. George's semen rushed into her mouth at the same time. The taste seemed even better than the last time she had done this. When she finally pulled away and let the penis flop onto his stomach. George withdrew his hand and brought his fingers to his lips, where he sucked on them.

Carol was shocked, but found her libido stirring again. She was surprised to find herself wondering what it tasted like. Her hand reached out towards George's and pulled it to her own face. She could smell her pussy juices on his fingers and tentatively extended her tongue to taste them.

In the past George had wanted to lick her pussy and she hadn't wanted him to. But now she understood. It was almost intoxicating.

Reluctantly, Carol pulled away.

"You had better eat your breakfast before it gets cold." She picked up the tray from the dressing table and playfully placed it down on his stomach, covering his genitals. He had to very carefully sit up in order not to topple it over.

"Don't think I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

"As a reward for being such a dear, sweet man. I spoke to Aunt Angela last night and she told me how wonderful you had been. Now, eat up and build up your strength, because I want some of what you gave her."

She walked out of the bedroom leaving George wondering if she knew what she had said, or indeed if she did, had she meant it.

*****

About an hour later, George came downstairs showered and dressed. Carol took the tray from him and put it down on the drainer. She took the things off and put them into the washing up bowl.

"You know Carol; you never cease to amaze me. What you did earlier was wonderful. Thank you."

She continued with the washing up, but didn't turn round to say, "It was nothing more than you deserved. But if I'm honest I enjoyed doing it."

"And how about what I did to you?"

Now she turned round. "Do I need to answer that?"

George closed the distance between them and kissed her. He stepped back and looked at her, then stooped to take hold of the hem of her skirt and raised it. She was still wearing the stockings, but was now knicker-less.

Carol smiled coyly and said, "You made me so wet I had to take them off."

He slowly dropped to his knees in front of her. She knew what was about to happen and it sent a thrill through her stomach. She parted her legs in anticipation.

George's tongue didn't toy with Carol's pussy, it drove deep inside. She gasped at the rough feel of it on her tender flesh. Looking down, she could only see the top half of George's head. He looked up at her and winked.

The tongue withdrew and started flicking across her clitoris, while a finger replaced it between her lips. He pushed it in gently up to the second knuckle and then pulled it back to the first and then back in again. He continued these small movements while he concentrated on the swollen tissue. His teeth nipped and teased as he sucked.