George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finger moved from Carol's vagina and traced a line along her perineum. Her knees almost gave way and she had to grab hold of the sink to keep her balance. The finger returned to her pussy for a while, but then, wetly slipped around again. She realised that he was close to touching her anus and it sent shivers through her. The trembling continued building until the orgasm hit her with the force of a tidal wave. She couldn't prevent her hips from bucking, pushing herself up against his face. In the throes of coming, she understood that his finger had invaded her ass, and, she liked it!

*****

George stood back up and took Carol's face in his hands. His kiss was hard and passionate. She could smell and taste her pussy juices on him. She had just experienced a powerful orgasm but was already feeling randy again. The lust with which she returned George's kiss told him this. He broke away and stared deep into her eyes. He saw the look which pleaded for further fulfilment. He smiled, took hold of her hips and spun her round. While one hand pulled up her skirt, the other applied pressure between her shoulder blades and bent her down over the kitchen sink. It took only a few fumbling seconds to extract his shaft from his trousers.

Carol groaned as George pushed his cock into the swollen, wet vagina. His thrusts were strong and powerful, much rougher than normal. He kept piling into her, causing a loud slapping sound. Clearly, from the noises she made, Carol was enjoying this treatment and was building to another climax. George paused, teasing her.

"Please, George, don't stop now," she begged.

George thrust a few more times and, to her disappointment withdrew. But then he rubbed the tip of his dick along her pussy lips and over her clitoris. The head moved back in for a second and then he pulled out again and rubbed it in the opposite direction. The sensations that Carol had experienced earlier returned as her husband rubbed along her perineum, over her anus and up towards the bony protrusion at the base of her spine. The feeling of his rigid shaft sliding over her back hole was divine.

The penis returned to invade Carol's pussy once more. He rammed even harder now and leaned over to whisper to her, "I'm going to make you come again. And if you come before I do, then I'm going to push my cock up your ass and fuck you there. How would you like that?"

George's filthy language was too much for Carol and she felt the tickling, fluttering sensations emanating from low in her stomach, surging up through the rest of her body. "Well?" he asked.

"Not here!" she gasped. "Upstairs. Please."

"You want me to take you upstairs and fuck your ass?" He wondered if she understood what he had asked.

"Yes. If that's what you really want to do."

George couldn't believe his ears. He had never in his wildest dreams imagined that Carol would let him bugger her. He panicked in case she changed her mind. Pulling his still hard cock from pussy, he turned her round and picked her up. He almost ran along the hall and up the stairs to the bedroom.

Carol was impressed by George's stamina and strength. She was still enduring the aftershocks of her orgasm and was unable to fully appreciate what she had just allowed herself to agree to. Her husband dropped her onto the bed and pulled off the rest of her clothes. Quickly removing his own attire, he jumped up beside his wife and then rolled her over, lifting her hips into a kneeling stance. He positioned himself behind and between her parted legs, before dipping his cock into her pussy to slicken it again.

He pointed the head at the puckered star and nudged up against it. He suddenly felt guilty that he may have taken advantage of Carol's aroused compliance.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

Carol looked back over her shoulder. "Yes," she hissed. "But just make sure that you go bloody gently, all right?"

George looked down. The tip of his penis was already dilating the opening and a gentle nudge saw most of it slip in.

"Ahhhh!" groaned Carol.

He pushed a bit harder and the head disappeared completely.

"Ohhhhh!" she said.

He rocked gently and then pushed again. The already slickened length slid all of the way in.

"Gnnnnn!" was all Carol could manage.

"Are you OK? Is it all right?"

Carol looked back at him and said aggressively, "You're all the way in aren't you? So, stop talking and start fucking."

George's head was buzzing and his heart pounding. It was almost as if he was watching a porn movie as his shaft slid in and out of his wife's asshole. The initial tightness relaxed a little and the slippery tunnel let him in and out easily.

"Can you go faster?" asked Carol. "Can you fuck my ass the way you fucked my cunt?"

It was a word that George had never heard his wife use before. He realised that she must be really turned on to do so, and to beg him to fuck her ass hard? He simply lost all self control. Even if Carol had asked him to stop now, he couldn't. His fingers dug into her flesh as he held her tight and rammed his penis into her.

Carol was as shocked as George at her own reaction to her first experience of anal sex. She had heard of people doing it, but had always assumed that it was more for the pleasure of the man. But, oh boy, was she enjoying this. She was down on her elbows trying to remain upright. By burying her forehead into the duvet she was able to free up her right hand and move it down between her legs. Her pussy was still gaping from its earlier invasion and she was able to slip two fingers in. Through the thin membrane she could feel the movements of her husband's dick. She even felt the pulses as his semen surged up through it.

George started pumping deep into Carol, unloading another thick, creamy load of come. Carol felt it, felt the heat washing into her bowels. She felt all this and then she felt her climax.

After that she didn't feel very much at all. She passed out and slept for almost two hours.

*****