George Loves Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like this usually starts with dating, getting to know one another and then moving on to sex," I say to her. "You want to bypass that and just jump right to sex, right?"

"George, I've never been on a date. Probably will never be on a date. For whatever reason, guys aren't attracted to me. And contrary to what some probably think, I'm not interested in girls. So I don't know any other way to learn about sex than this."

"Okay. We can. We need to get naked some place where we won't be interrupted and nobody will hear us for, oh, maybe two hours."

She gives me that big grin again. "I live with my Aunt. She's in sales. Sometimes she comes home very late, sometimes she's home all day, using the phone, sometimes she's gone for a day or two or three. She'll be a little late today so we can have a couple hours in my bedroom."

"Great," I say, and we both get up, ready to leave. Then I have a thought. "Are you on the pill? We don't want to create babies."

"Yes," she replies with another grin. "Once I watched you several times and decided to do this, I went to a clinic and got a prescription. I've been on it for two weeks now. I watched a lot of porn, so I've also shaved my pubic hair, to look like the girls I see there."

We're on our way to her house. It'll only take a few minutes. "You think I'm some sex expert," I say, "but Della Simpson was my first. I've been with one other girl since then. So I actually have a fairly limited experience and I've never interacted with a shaved pussy. I think I'll like it. It hasn't been a big problem but I've always got a little hair in my mouth and I won't with you."

"Maybe we should run, I'm so anxious to have that happen to me I think I'm getting wet just thinking about it." So I take a couple running steps and then she does, passing me. I'm glad it isn't very far because it ends up that we run the whole way, up to her Aunt's front door.

Up in her bedroom, a good sized room with a double bed, we're both naked very rapidly. "Ellen," I say to her, almost in awe, "You have a perfect, sexy body. If you dressed like a girl instead of a farm worker, you'd have lots of guys interested." I wasn't exaggerating. She's tall and not skinny but I doubt she has an ounce of fat on her. Strong, long legs with lovely shape to them. A firm, round ass, an almost flat stomach. Large breasts. On a smaller girl they'd be humongous but even on her large body they must be D cups. She doesn't have a beautiful face but it's even. With very little eye shadow or mascara and some lipstick she'd be attractive. Her hair is medium brown and straight. I don't know much about hairdressing but I bet the right cut might make a major difference. "You could model for classes where they're drawing or painting from nude, live models."

As I step to her to start kissing, she reaches down and grasps my cock. I kiss her. She lets me but that's about it. I pull apart and say, "Can you kiss me back, as if you like getting kissed?" We try again and it's better, we'll have to work on that. We maneuver around until we're on the bed. I slide down a little to get at her breasts, feeling them, kissing them, sucking on her nipples. She does the same as all girls, I think, making moaning sounds of enjoyment. I should take longer, but this first time I need to taste her pussy without taking a lot more time so I slide down further, kissing across her stomach. It's a really firm stomach, as if there's a six pack of muscle under the skin somewhere.

She spreads her legs, opening for me. I get down in position and use my arms and hands to push her thighs up. "I need you to pull these back some so that I can get at you," I tell her. She does. She's a big woman and there's more to her pussy than either Della or Fran. Larger lips. I use my fingers to pull her open and stick my tongue into her and start licking. Up and down, onto her lips, into her depths. I push my tongue into her vaginal opening, then lick up to feel with my tongue for her clit. It's easy to find. I flick my tongue back and forth on it. I get a hand up under my chin and push a finger into her. I get into a pattern of finger fucking her and working my tongue on her clit. She moans and makes noises and slowly gets a little louder. This shaved business is good, a bald pussy does feel better.

She has both hands on my head, holding me to her. Her hips are jumping some. I can feel her insides getting juicier. More engorged. I move a hand to her butt, to hold on and lift her slightly, and just work both my finger and my tongue faster. She's screaming, emitting fluid, her hand pulling on my hair. I pull away and slide up over her and get my cock aimed into her and start pushing my way in. She's a lot tighter than Della. It almost hurts to keep pushing into her. She's stopped screaming and is sort of grunting. I pull back a little and push as hard as I can. I think she's shoved her hips at me at the same time because I move on in another couple inches, breaking through whatever was in the way. Another push or two and I'm balls deep in her, our stomachs pressed against one another.

I look at her, she's smiling. I pull back some and her face starts to have a worried look and then I push back in and she smiles again.. Then the same, over and over. She has her arms around me, her feet up on my butt. I fuck and fuck and begin to feel my insides getting ready. I push hard into her and hold it as I pump out my loads of semen. She came while I ate her but she hasn't cum from fucking. That was never a problem with Della, she cums often. "You haven't cum," I say to her. She's looking at me with a very happy expression.

"Maybe not but this is fabulous," she says. I just stay where I am, on top of her. She keeps almost wrapped around me for a minute and then I start to pull out and she relaxes her legs. I roll off to the side, she half rolls to face me, her arms still around me. "George, this has been so much better than anything I ever imagined," she says and then kisses me. This is actually a kiss. Soft lips, pressing to me and holding on for a while.

"We can do it all again, you just have to give me a little time to recover." In fact, we do it again and then again. I eat her three times and fuck her three times. The last time I last and last and she actually has an orgasm while we're fucking.

As I start to get my clothes to leave, she tells me, "I never did you. I meant to suck you. I guess we'll have to do this again."

"Oh, Ellen, we'll do it a lot more than just once more. You're very sexy. I loved this. If you want to suck me some time, I'll love it. Sometime when your Aunt is gone for a day or more, we'll have to try a marathon of sex. See how many times I can manage to get up again." I kiss her and head home, it's close to dinner time.

The next day at school, Ellen comes up to me and asks, "Can you come by again right after school?" Truth is I'm not seeing Della then so I can.

"Yeah, I can," I tell her and she grins really big. She's actually wearing bib overalls over a long sleeved sweat shirt that makes her look huge. She has no make up on and her hair was maybe combed this morning. She's sure sexy naked but is very unappealing at school. So that afternoon we're naked in her bedroom and she grabs my cock and gets her mouth to it. "Ow," I almost yell at her, "no teeth. I'm not sure exactly how to tell you to do it but you need to show my cock how much you like it, maybe love it. Caress, it, lick it, kiss it, softly play with my balls since they create the sperm, then suck it some while you keep licking it. Grab it with your lips and slide down on it and then up again, over and over, like you're masturbating me, fucking me with your mouth."

To her credit, she does as I said and does a very good job, finally getting a mouthful that she swallows. "Since I'm done for the moment, I need to do you now, then we can fuck after I'm hard again," I tell her. I'm not sure it's necessary but since she has no experience at all I figure I might as well tell her even the most basic truths. So I kiss and lick and suck my way down over her luscious body, her great breasts, strong stomach, finally get to her shaved pussy. I lick and suck and finger fuck her and once she cums I continue just to see if she can handle multiple orgasms. Well, she sure can. I think I could eat her for an hour through orgasm after orgasm and she'd take it and love it.

I can tell I'm hard again so I get up over her and shove my way into her. After we fuck for several minutes, I say, "We can do other positions. Let me pull out and you get on your hands and knees and I'll come into you again from the rear." She does exactly as I asked and I'm soon fucking her again doggie style. I can reach around and hold those huge breasts then move a hand down to play with her clit. After a awhile I straighten up some in order to really bang her hard and fast, just pound into her. She's screaming and loving it and finally cums just before I do.

As we lay there recovering, I suggest, "Ellen, if you dressed different and used even a small amount of make up and had your hair done different, you could be just as attractive as the best looking girls at school. I don't know what money you have but I'm willing to go shopping with you for clothes and set up an appointment at a hair salon that has a cosmetician there, too. What do you think? Are you interested in changing your appearance?"

"Sure, I'd rather be attractive to other people. I think some of them are actually sort of scared of me now. But I want to still do sports and do my weights and everything to keep in good shape."

"There's no reason you can't look better and still do all that. You can putt the shot in shorts and a brief top, can't you? They would be much sexier and perhaps actually leave your body a little freer than the long heavy stuff you wear now."

"Okay. I'll try. I have money, or at least enough money for what you're suggesting I think."

With that, I eat her pussy again and fuck her again. She kisses and feels me for awhile and we go take a shower and under the warm water she sucks me erect again and I fuck her from behind, standing up.

The next afternoon I spend with Della, who tells me her husband is getting a promotion and they'll be moving soon. Apparently they just rent the house they're in. So, I'm about to have more free time to spend with Ellen or else find an additional girl to have sex with.

Ellen and I go into a two week period where we suck and fuck as often as possible, every day, seemingly almost all the time. I meet her Aunt who seems happy that Ellen has found someone and doesn't seem bothered at all that we're fucking up a storm. I suspect that the reason she works late and is gone for a few days occasionally is because she's getting her sexual needs met, too, and has tried to shield it from Ellen.

We also go shopping and get Ellen her haircut and some make up. I'm fairly sure Ellen isn't going to take good care of her hair so I suggest a cut that will fall into place fairly easy, sort of like the cut a skating star used to have. I also purposely have the lady doing her make up to skip the rouge and a lot of stuff and just do something simple around her eyes and a little lipstick. The change is truly amazing. Same thing with clothes – nothing frilly and feminine, just stuff that show off her body. In a short skirt and a low cut blouse and flat shoes she looks good enough to eat. Add low heels and her legs really attract attention.

On the field, with the shot and hammer, she's in shorts and a T-shirt that is purposely cut short to show off her hard stomach. She gets more attention than the star 100-yard sprinters. She's aware that she's getting more attention but doesn't seem to let it faze her. She still is ready to suck me off or fuck me at any moment. I even question her a little, "If another guy was interested, would you be interested in having sex with someone else?" She says no that just me is fine, she doesn't need anyone else. I try and let her know that we're just in high school, we've got a lot of years ahead of us and likely she and I won't stay as exclusive lovers and she seems to accept that's true but won't have to face it until the time comes. Meanwhile she's not interested in becoming promiscuous.

You know, I really like her and the sex is terrific but I never intended to tie myself to her forever. On the other hand I don't want to hurt her either. Oh well, I'll face all that later. For right now that still shaved pussy is here and needs to be tasted.

12