Georgia, Luke and Nellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you missing Bill?" he asked through clenched teeth. "You wish that little ni**er was here eating out your pussy instead of me?"

"Oh, no..." her voice trembled and he pushed her back down on the desk and spread her legs apart. "Please, no, I'd rather have the beating," she cried out as he fingered her slit.

She was slick with juices.

Luke stopped for a moment in surprise. He undid his pants and pulled out his penis, which sprang to life when he saw how excited she was.

"Master, please, please!" She cried. She started to get up and he held her down.

"You're such a fucking slut, you want it anyway," he said. "Tell me how much of a slut you are and how much you want it," he demanded. He held her down and she struggled and squirmed.

"Please master, I don't want it." He stuck his fingers in her mouth and pulled her mouth open while forcing her head back as he thrust himself inside of her.

"No, no," she whimpered softly. He covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up," he hissed as he moved in and out of her rapidly.

He moaned and grunted as he fucked her, beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. Luke pulled out while he was still throbbing, nearly ready to come. His penis was slick with her juices and, to Georgia's eyes looked even bigger than she'd seen it before.

"Get on your knees," he said. He let her up and she got on her knees mutely and he told her to open her mouth. She did so and he began jerking off inches from her face. A ropey stream of come came out of him and landed on her upper lip and in her mouth.

"Stay fucking open, you little tart," he grunted when he saw her about to close her mouth. He kept jerking and more semen came out. He splashed across her eye so his cum got mashed up in her eyelashes and sprayed her cheek and hair.

He finished and pulled up his pants and sat back in his chair.

"There, now you look like the fucking little tart that you are," he said. She reached up and started to wipe at her face but he pulled her hands away and slapped at her titties again.

"So, now you're a cock tease?" he asked. "Hmm? Who else is getting a taste of your sweet little pussy?"

"No one, master," she mumbled. She stared down at the ground and felt her tears start to mingle with the cum that was drying on her face.

"Look up at me," he said. He put his fingers under her chin and lifted up her head. "I want to see your beautiful face covered in cum. My cum. That is how you should look all the time."

For a moment they just sat there in silence.

"Why are you being so difficult today?" he asked. She shook her head and looked down again. "Look at me," he snapped at her. "What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know," she mumbled.

"I'll forgive you," he said finally. "Just tell me that you're sorry, and I'll forgive you and let you wash off your face."

"Oh, master, I'm sorry," she said. She choked out a sob. "I'm so sorry I upset you."

"And you do want to make love to me?" he asked.

She froze and then shook her head. He stood up and pushed her away.

"Then get out. I don't care who sees you like this. Get out of my sight." Nellie doubled over in sobs and struggled to hold her dress together as she scampered out of the room.

Georgia watched as Luke sat down in his desk chair again and for a moment he went back to writing in his books. Then he suddenly picked his books up and threw them against the wall. Georgia crept back into her office.

****

Nellie had changed into a different dress and cleaned her face by the time she had to serve dinner. She didn't make eye contact with Luke and this time it was Georgia who had the smug grin on her face. She already had an idea of what to do about her problem with Nellie.

"Nellie, that dress is too small," Georgia said.

It was tight around Nellie. Georgia found herself watching the sway of Nellie's hips as she walked away from the table. Nellie turned around and apologized.

"Where is your other dress?" she asked. Nellie flushed and Luke looked up at her angrily.

"It was- I tore it. I'm mending it."

"Well, you're practically coming out of that one," Georgia said. "You should fix it too if you are going to wear it. I can see the outline of your underwear."

"Sorry ma'am," Nellie replied. She scampered back into the kitchen. Georgia turned to Luke.

"It probably wouldn't be so tight if she hadn't been stealing food all year," Georgia said. Luke glanced up at her and didn't say anything.

After dinner was over he announced that he was going for a walk. Georgia went up to the bedroom and got ready for bed and then, worried that Luke might be trying to seduce Nellie again she called for Nellie.

Nellie came up the steps to her room and Georgia guessed Luke must not have been with her since she came so quickly.

"I saw you today," Georgia said. "You didn't keep up your end of the deal."

"I tried not to. He forced me, I struggled..." Nellie said.

"I'm going to tell my father to cut off your sister's little finger and mail it to me," Georgia said. Nellie fell to her knees again and pleaded with Georgia.

"He's so strong, I didn't know what to do. He got so mad. I was afraid. Please, I will do better! Please!"

Georgia sat down and began writing out something completely different. She didn't want any evidence that she was torturing Nellie to be lying around and she knew that Nellie couldn't read.

"Dear Father, please take Wendy and Louisa out and beat them soundly. I am having a most difficult time with Nellie. Please cut off Louisa's little finger and send it to me. Tell them that this is happening because of their ungrateful little slut of a daughter."

Nellie was crying hysterically and begging for another chance.

"Fine," Georgia said as she turned around to face Nellie. "I will give you one more chance and you do this right or I will send this." Georgia waved the note in Nellie's face.

"Tomorrow, during my bath, you're going to tell me that you still love Bill and you wish he were here. You realized that you were being a slut by letting your master fuck you like a whore and you aren't going to do that anymore because you're saving yourself for marriage like a good little Christian and you hope that you can find a man like Bill some day."

"Yes, ma'am," Nelly replied.

"Good," Georgia said. She found herself staring at Nellie's body as she stood up and started to leave the room.

"And do anything else I tell you too," Georgia said. "Or else this will be sent to my father and your family will know what a whore you've become." Nellie choked on a sob and agreed and Georgia watched her go and then lay down in bed and waited for her husband.

****

Luke came up about a half an hour later. She could tell from his sagging shoulders that he hadn't reconciled anything with Nellie. She hoped that he'd tried and gotten rejected again. He glanced at her and then sat down on the side of the bed and began to take off his shoes.

"Well, I think I'm going to bed," Georgia said.

"Don't you remember what I told you this morning?" Luke asked. "Back door guests are best," he winked at her and smiled devilishly. Even in all of her conniving Georgia hadn't forgotten what Luke had said.

"I'm so tired," she said. She yawned.

"I don't care," he replied.

"Nellie said the sweetest thing to me today when she was giving me my bath," Georgia said as Luke came near her. He stopped.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"She said that she still loves Bill and she wants to get married to a man just like him."

"What?" Luke asked. He didn't look angry. She hoped that she was selling it. "She just said that to you? I don't believe it."

"Why would I lie?" Georgia asked. "I asked her if she had found anyone here that she thought she'd like to jump the broom with and she said that she had found someone but he was gone. I asked her if she meant Bill and she said yes and that she still hoped she could find someone just like him."

Georgia paused and could tell from Luke's face now that she was selling it. He looked depressed.

"I thought it was very sweet. She looked so happy."

"Sure," Luke replied. He clearly looked irritated. "Enough fucking around, get up and show me that ass."

"I can prove it," Georgia said. He raised his eyebrows. "You should hide somewhere in here when I'm taking my toilet and then I'll ask her again."

"Why do you want to prove anything?" he asked.

"Well, I thought that maybe I could get a little break tonight from your attentions, if I did you this favor. Since I know that you would prefer if Nellie didn't like Bill."

"Fuck you," Luke replied. She could tell from his expression that he was worried.

"If you don't touch my ass tonight, then I'll let you hide in here while I take my bath," she said. She drew out the word "let."

He told her to fuck off and he did what he wanted but he backed off and didn't force anal on her and the next morning was hiding in her closet when Nellie came up with the last pot of hot water.

"Oh, Nellie, that's heavenly. Come over here and bathe me," Georgia said. Nellie came closer and Georgia looked at her breasts, practically pushing out of her tight dress.

She supposed that Nellie still hadn't gotten the other dress mended. Her nipples were hard underneath her dress and Georgia licked her lips unconsciously as she looked at Nellie's swollen teats. Nellie stuck her hand in the water and pulled out the sponge and then rubbed it along Georgia's back.

"Oh, Nellie, I don't want to splash you since that is obviously your only dress. Why don't you take it off?"

"Ma'am?" Nellie asked. She glanced down at her dress and then at Georgia.

"Well, if I splash you, then that dress would be ruined too."

"It is only water," Nellie began.

"Take off your dress, Nellie. Remember what I've told you about obeying me?" Nellie looked around as if she was worried that Luke might be in the room.

"Yes, ma'am," she said. She took off her dress and came back over to the tub with just her panties on.

Georgia stared at her breasts and felt a strong urge to reach out and touch them. She didn't just want to touch them though, she wanted to rub her hands over the breasts and lick the nipples and suck them into her mouth.

Georgia had felt the same impulse about her beautiful sister Virginia but she'd pushed the thoughts back down because they were dirty and incestuous. Now, she let her mind range over them freely. Nellie was a slave and obviously a slut at that.

What Georgia liked best about Nellie baring her breasts was that from the closet Luke had a good view of them and he wouldn't be able to get his hands on them again. She turned to the closet and winked and turned back to Nellie.

"Oh, let me touch you," she said. She reached out and rubbed Nellie's breasts and felt Nellie jump in surprise and Georgia admonished her.

"Come come, Nellie. Don't be disobedient." She drew out the last word and Nellie apologized. "Mmm, there, that's good," Georgia said as she stroked Nellie's breasts and her nipples getting them somewhat soapy.

Georgia felt herself become aroused, just as she had when she thought about Virginia. Nellie's skin was soft and Georgia licked her lips unconsciously as she twisted Nellie's nipples in her hand and then massaged her breasts.

"Mmm, that's very good, Nellie," Georgia said. She withdrew her hands and Nellie reached in the water and rinsed the soap off of her breasts. Georgia stared at the glistening domes.

"Tell me," Georgia began suddenly. "What you were telling me yesterday about Bill. I thought it was so cute."

"Oh, ummm," Nellie paused and looked around again but didn't see anyone. She glanced at Georgia. Georgia glanced around too.

"He's not going to pop out, Nellie, don't worry."

"Oh, I know," Nellie blushed.

"Now, tell me Nellie, it was so cute."

"Well, I still like Bill," she said. "I wish he were here... I hope I can find someone just like him to marry." She glanced at Georgia and Georgia reached out and ran the back of her knuckles along Nellie's nipple sending a shiver through Nellie.

"You want to get married soon, don't you?" Georgia asked.

"Umm, yes," Nellie replied. She finished washing Georgia's hair and then started to move away from the tub.

"Wait," Georgia said. "Don't forget to wash my front too." Nellie turned around, her mouth opened in surprised.

"But..." She paused and then walked back over to the tub. "Yes ma'am." Nellie washed each of Georgia's breasts and then down her stomach and ran the sponge quickly across Georgia's snatch. Georgia held her hand there in the water.

"Tell me the other part though... about how you sucked Bill's dick all the time before Maybell came," she said. Nellie opened her eyes in alarm and turned her head suddenly as the closet door burst open and Luke came out.

"Ma'am!" Nellie exclaimed. With her free arm she tried to cover her breasts and struggled to pull her hand out of the water.

"You lying little tramp," Luke said as he approached Nellie. "You fucking little slut!"

"Oh please sir, please don't hurt me," Nellie exclaimed as she cowered from him and finally jerked her hand free of Georgia's grasp and started to move away from him towards her dress. He saw her goal and grabbed it and threw it in the tub where Georgia was still sitting. "Oh please, please..."

"You with all of your claims to virginity and acting like you'd never done anything with a man before and all this time you were sucking off Bill!" he snapped. "You are an ungrateful little slut."

She was crying and reached for the dress in the water and Georgia took it and sat on it in the tub.

"Please, ma'am, help me. He's so angry," Nellie cried. "Please help me."

"You are a little slut, you deserve whatever he decides to do." Luke grabbed Nellie's hand and sat down on the bed and dragged her over his lap. He managed to reach over and get Georgia's hairbrush and yanked down Nellie's underwear. He brought the hairbrush down on her butt furiously several times in a row.

"Oh, please stop!" she cried. "Please master, stop!" Tears streamed down Nellie's face as she struggled underneath him.

"You lay still," he snarled. "Or I'll hit you twice as hard." She stopped struggling and he turned the hairbrush over and smacked her with the bristles.

She cried out in pain and Georgia got out of her bath and dried herself off and watched her husband beat Nellie's butt to a bright red with the brush, alternating between hitting her with the flat side and the bristled side. Nellie was crying but when he finally calmed down and stopped, she didn't get up. Her body was shaking with sobs.

"May I get up now please, master?" she asked.

He pushed her off of his lap and she tumbled to the floor. Her panties were wrapped around her mid thigh but she didn't stop to pull them up, instead she crawled away over to the bathtub to get her dress. She pulled it out and rang it out before Luke pulled her up by her hair and dragged her back over to the bed.

"Did I say you could leave?" Luke demanded.

"No, master," she replied.

"You want to marry a man like Bill," he said snidely. "Have I used you so hard? I was good to you and you were fantasizing the whole time about sucking off Bill!"

He stormed away and Georgia came up to her and sat down on the foot of the bed. Nellie got up on her knees and clasped her hands in front of Georgia.

"Please, tell him it's not true and you made it up. Please! He's going to kill me!" She begged.

"You told me that yesterday, Nellie," Georgia said. "Don't start trying to say its lies now because you're afraid."

Georgia looked Nellie up and down and admitted to herself that Nellie was cute. Her panties bunched up at her thighs and her thick thatch of pussy hair exposed made Georgia think of her own pussy that was suddenly reacting in ways she'd never experienced before at the sight of Nellie getting her spanking and now at the sight of Nellie's thick pubic hair.

"Oh, please, master, it's not true," Nellie said as she started to cry afresh. "I never did that." He looked at Georgia and then at Nellie for a long moment.

He'd considered that it might not be true. His wife could be making it all up because she was jealous of him and Nellie but he didn't know why his wife would be jealous. It wasn't like she wanted him.

The idea of Nellie having Bill's penis in her mouth angered him indescribably. All of her was his and only his. He wanted to beat the both of them if it was a lie for even making him have to imagine such a thing.

"Then why wouldn't you give yourself to me yesterday? If you weren't here telling Georgia how much you love Bill."

Nellie stared at Georgia and then turned to Luke and shrugged. He ground his teeth.

"I'll make you forget about Bill," he said. He pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. She began to struggle and told him to get off of her. He laid down on the bed on his side and pulled her flush against him and tried to kiss her.

She turned her head away and pushed him away desperately. She looked around to see where Georgia was and was surprised to find her still sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Fine, fine," Luke said as he opened up his pants and roughly yanked off Nellie's underwear and then spread apart her legs. "I see you want it like yesterday."

He thrust himself inside of Nellie, relieved that her snatch was a little wet, probably from his wife playing with her nipples, which had turned him on more than a little while he sat in the closet. His dick had been pressing to get out of his pants since Nellie had taken off her dress.

Georgia came around and stood in front of Luke while he fucked Nellie. Nellie pushed at him but he just took her hands and held them down above her head.

"I'll hold her down," Georgia said suddenly.

She grabbed Nellie's hands, taking one in each of her own and then leaned forward and kissed Nellie, letting her tongue slide between Nellie's lips. Luke just about blew his load at the sight of it. Nellie tried to squirm away.

"No," she exclaimed. Luke stopped moving inside of her. He looked away from where Georgia was trying to force her tongue back into Nellie's mouth.

"Let her kiss you, Nellie," Luke said after he'd collected himself. He didn't expect what he said to work since Nellie would now only succumb to him by force but Nellie glanced at him and then let Georgia kiss her.

"Kiss her back," he said.

Nellie moved her mouth against Georgia's and then Georgia began to squeeze Nellie's tits and massage her nipples.

Nellie was getting wetter and Luke put his hands on her waist and kept moving inside of her, moving his thumb down to her clitoris he began to rub it, and then pulled his dick out of her hot snatch and stuck two of his fingers in her and smeared her juices on her clit and continued to rub it as he returned to fucking her.

Georgia climbed on top of Nellie to kiss her, which annoyed Luke because now all he could see was Georgia's ass. He wanted to see Georgia's tongue disappearing into Nellie's mouth. He told Georgia to move and then suggested that she lick Nellie's breasts so she moved her kisses down and began licking Nellie's hard tight nipples.

"That's right," he said and he fucked Nellie hard and felt himself get very close to coming. "Oh yeah, Nellie, tell her how good it feels." Nellie glanced at Georgia.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said. He came hard inside of Nellie and gave a few more thrusts before he pulled out of her and told her to clean his dick with her mouth. She sucked off all of his cum and her pussy juices and when he looked down at her cunt again his cream was spilling out on her thighs.

"Wipe that up too," he said. She glanced at the cum that had dripped out of her mixed with her juices and wiped it up and then licked it off her fingers. She was staring at him and his wife was staring at her. He sat down on the bed and Nellie sat down next to him and looked at him rather sheepishly.