Georgia Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers

Doug just kept going on and on accusing me and repeating the same things over and over. At first I denied being with someone else, then I just shut up and let him rant and rave. The most irritating part about the whole thing was he was right. I was the one always initiating sex. I never want to go more than a couple of days without. And if I could get Hank to fuck me, I would be having sex with someone else. But as it stands, I was just as frustrated as him. The final straw for me and what ended the phone call was he said to me again that he put in his 20 years and he should get to be the first one to try out my new vagina. Yes. Again. We had already had a version of this new vagina conversation once before. So I told him that he would just have to be satisfied that he was the last one to use my old vagina and I hung up.

I was so pissed off about the whole thing. I couldn't sleep. I texted Hank to see if he was still up, but he wasn't. He called me the next day and I told him what happened. He let me vent and get it all out. But when I got to the new vagina part, he was confused and asked me what I was talking about. I had to tell him about a surgery I'll be having in a couple of months. I had a hysterectomy a little over a year ago. Shortly after that my bladder noticed there was all this extra room, so it decided to spread out and lean sideways a little. That's all it does is lean a little to the side. The only reason I know it is happening is that it puts constant pressure and makes me feel like I have to pee all the time. I don't have a problem with incontinence. I don't have anything falling out. There's nothing weird or gross. My doctor says I could live with it like that for the rest of my life and be perfectly fine. Or it could get worse. So I'm getting it fixed while I still have insurance. After the divorce, I won't have good insurance any more. Apparently my husband has been talking to his friends or something and found out what this surgery entails. It turns out that when they fix the bladder, they also tighten up everything else while they're in there. So in effect, I'll be getting a new, tighter vagina.

Doug feels like it's unfair that I'll be getting a new vagina and he won't get to try it out. After the phone call the night before, I don't ever want to have sex with him again. I don't care how lonely or desperate I get; I'll never reach out to him in that way again. That was bullshit. Like he's been stuck with this old, loose, worn out vagina. Fuck him. He's the only one who's ever used it. If it's all worn out now, it's his fault. Shit. This is pissing me off again. Damn. I wish he wasn't going to be the last one to use it. I'll be having the surgery in a couple of months and then I won't be able to have sex again for at least 2 months after. And even then, I won't be able to have sex because I'll be too tight to get more than a finger in there. It will take a while to work up to actually having sex again.

I was supposed to go back up to work and meet with Hank again the next week. But my trip got cancelled. I was pretty bummed out about it. I had enjoyed our dinner and really hoped for a repeat. Maybe I'd even get the courage this time to at least hint around about having sex. But with the trip called off, I didn't get the chance. So it was back to texting and messaging with Hank, although he wasn't available much over the next few weeks. He had a friend who was getting married and he was in the wedding party. As a gift for his friend, he was making a wall hanging out of wood. So when he wasn't working or taking care of his kids, he was in the garage working on the project. It didn't leave much time for talking.

We had another trip planned for the group of us who had gone camping together. This would be an adult only weekend. As the date approached, we found out several wouldn't be going. But it would still be my sister, Hank, our friend Jasmine and I. When he found out there were only 4 of us, Hank suggested we stay at his house instead of the original plans of camping in the woods. We all agreed happily. It definitely sounded much better to us girls to be at his house, in a city, than to be in the middle of nowhere.

We planned to drive to Hank's on Friday and stay the weekend, leaving on Sunday. The only firm plans we had were for exercising Friday night. Hank has a friend who leads an exercise class 8 times a week. She's lost over a hundred pounds and is a real inspiration. When I found out she had a class at 6:30 on Friday, I asked Hank to get us invited.

We all got to town around the same time on Friday and had lunch together. The conversation started out to be about the weekend and what we would do, but quickly leaned very heavily toward sex. With all 4 of us single and 3 of us not getting it regularly, it was near the top of our minds. In fact, my sister completely embarrassed the cashier on our way out by asking him, "You'd do me, right?" It shocked him to the point where he was all red and could only nod his head in response. Laughing, we left and went back to Hank's. As we were getting in, he got an emergency call and had to go back to work. So we hung out for a bit getting settled and then Jasmine and I went to work out while my lazy sister sat on her ass at the house.

Hank got done with work at the same time Jasmine and I got done working out, so we ended up back at the house simultaneously racing for the showers. After showering we went out to eat where the waitress informed us that her uncle and her father were the same person. No, we still can't figure out how the hell that happened. But we seem to bring out the best in people when we're together. After dinner, we went to a small bar where 2 of Hank's friends were playing acoustic guitar and putting on a pretty good show. We stayed for a while enjoying ourselves. Following the bar we hit the new sex store in town. It's a small town and Hank hadn't been yet because he didn't want to be seen there in his work truck. So of course we had to make a trip for him. Yeah, right, it was for him. The three of us women each spent around $50 on our toys and he didn't buy anything. We were there for a long time getting help from the workers and having everything battery tested. Of course mine ended up not working when I got home. I may have sent out a text message to Sarah, Hank and Jasmine saying something about that fucking asshole must have switched them the stupid cat-eyed faggot. I just may have been a little frustrated when I discovered my toy didn't work. Just a little. Maybe.

After the sex store, we went back to Hank's where someone made an announcement that we weren't allowed to use our toys while we were there for the weekend. I'm not sure who said it or why. I think it started out as Hank saying we couldn't use them without him and Jasmine saying she wouldn't do that in someone else's house anyway, but we put our stuff away. It was late; however we stayed up talking for a while and listening to Hank play the guitar. We must have gone to bed around 3 or so. My sister slept on the couch, Hank in his room, and Jasmine and I upstairs in his daughter's beds. Around 7, Jasmine and I heard a rooster crowing. Very loud. At first I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Jasmine poked her head down the stairs and declared that it was coming from Hank's room. It must have been his alarm. So we got up. When we went downstairs, Sarah was still sleeping and Hank's door was closed with no sound from within. Jasmine and I sat around for a bit and talked quietly. Then we heard another alarm going off from Hank's room. It kept on for about 5 minutes. Our talking ended up waking Sarah. I went ahead and got dressed. Jasmine stood at Hank's door listening to the alarm go off and him not wake up. It was kind of funny. I told her to go in and she said, "what if he's naked?" She knocked quietly at first and then louder and Hank finally woke up. We told him to get ready because we were going to Waffle House for breakfast.

He came out after a while dressed in tight jeans and sat on the easy chair in the living room. I was in the kitchen getting water and Jasmine was upstairs getting ready. My sister was still on the couch, but on her laptop totally engrossed in Farmville. When I came from the kitchen I could see Hank lying back in the easy chair with his eyes closed. His cock was outlined nicely in his tight jeans and he was hard. I definitely noticed. I looked over at my sister and she was still on the computer. I looked back at Hank. I could see his pulse throbbing in his cock. Damn it looked good. I stood for a minute watching it while practically salivating. As I started walking over to sit on the couch near him, his dog jumped up onto his lap. Causing at least a little discomfort for Hank and completely ruining my show. Of course it probably saved me from embarrassing myself. I wanted so badly to touch him, I'm not sure I could have stopped myself if I had gotten to sit beside him.

We went to breakfast and then decided to go to an air show. Actually it was for remote control electric planes. Hank has one and belongs to a club and had several friends there participating. It turned out to be bigger than I thought. There were a lot of campers and people had been there since Wednesday for the big event. We met some of Hank's friends and walked around talking and watching the show. Hank's friend Warren paid particular attention to us. He took Jasmine and me into the hobby shop and showed us everything. He was trying to teach us a little about the planes and stuff. We stood around watching the show, fighting the gnats, and talking inappropriately of course. We may have brought up sex one too many times, though. Because, after a while; Warren took the three of us women with him to get away from the gnats. As we followed him, we saw Hank along the way and he joined us. Walking along, I realized we were heading to the campers and said so. Sure enough he led us to an r/v, opened the door and motioned us inside. Not wanting to turn away air conditioning, we went in. But had no intentions of sex or whatever else Warren had in mind. He was married and his wife was the one who taught the exercise class from the night before! Our completely inappropriate sex talk continued inside where my sister showed us all the pictures of cocks she has on her cell phone. She has quite a collection. We kept talking for a while and then went back out to the show. Warren called us teases under his breath. I don't know what he was thinking when he took us there. Or which of us he wanted; or if he even cared. But we definitely cared that he was married. Just because we're not afraid to talk about sex, doesn't make any of us a tease when we don't want to have a four-way with a married man.

We decided to leave the show and headed back to Hank's house. It was about a 45 minute drive. When we got back into town Jasmine said she needed to go shopping. Since Sarah loves to shop, she wanted to as well. Hank said he was tired and wanted to go home for a nap while we shopped. I hate shopping, so I elected to go with Hank. When we arrived back at his house, Sarah and Jasmine came in for a bit to freshen up and get the proper shoes on for shopping.

After they left, Hank retired to his easy chair. I had been upstairs freshening up with the other girls and saw him when I came back down. I said, "You'd probably sleep better in your room after sex."

Hank opened his eyes and looked at me, "You really want to have sex?"

Surprise lit up my face by the question. "Yes. You think I've been joking around all this time. All the messages; the stories? Of course I want to have sex. I always want to have sex."

"Well, c'mon then. Let's go," he says as he gets up and starts walking toward his bedroom. I follow behind. Huge grin on my face. Excited. Scared. Surprised. But mostly...turned on. When we reach the door, he steps aside to let me in. The room is dark because the afternoon brought lots of rain clouds with it. Hank closes the door, grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me against it. He then kisses me for the first time. His lips press hard against mine as he steps closer leaning his whole body into me. I can feel my heart racing as I kiss back. Insistently, he opens his mouth, parting my lips with his tongue. I respond by wrapping my own tongue around his. I'm kissing back fervently now. I can't get enough.

After a minute or two, Hank pulls away and I open my eyes to meet his. Taking my arm, he leads me towards the bed. "Take your clothes off," he says as he does the same. "On your knees." I drop down and face my prize. The cock I so admired that morning was now hard and in front of me waiting to be sucked. I lean forward to take him in my mouth, but stop when he says, "Not so fast...Say it."

I know exactly what he wants me to say. The thought threatens to bring a smile to my face. I lick my lips, look up at him and say, "I want to suck your cock."

Looking down at me, he doesn't have to respond with words. He places his hand on the back of my head and gently nudges me forward. I reach up and grasp the base of his cock, open my mouth and take as much of his 7 inches as I can get. Wrapping my lips tight around him, I moan as I savor the moment. Damn I love the way it feels. So hard, yet soft on top. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this. I yearned to get him in my mouth and now I have him. My tongue slides along the bottom of his shaft as I slowly pull my lips out humming the whole way. When I reach the head, I swirl my tongue around it appreciating the drop of cum that leaks out. Then I go deep again. I take him farther this time, sucking and licking my way back out. I love the way his hard cock feels in my mouth. I take a second to suck on the head. I swirl my tongue back around and then engulf him in my mouth again, taking him all the way to the base. I suck hard as I pull out again. Again and again I take him in and hum my way back out. Then, holding his dick with my left hand, I lick the underside all the way down to meet his balls, which is where my right hand has been this whole time. I lick my way back up and am about to take him in my mouth when he says, "That's enough. On the bed." I quickly comply, but I'm not sure how he wants me so I lay on my back. He climbs in beside me running his hand up my leg. When his hand reaches my pussy he wastes no time in seeking out my wetness. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes" I moan as he finds my clit circling it with his fingers. Then he moves down to my soaked pussy. I moan again as he inserts first one and then 2 fingers. His thumb finds my clit once more as he works his fingers in my pussy. He curves his fingers to hit my g-spot and moves them in and out. His thumb is still on my clit going back and forth with his fingers. I haven't been touched in so long. It feels so good. It's building up. I close my eyes, concentrating on the feelings. Unbelievably good. He picks up speed. Oh God, he's almost there...too quickly, I cum for him calling out his name.

As I finish, he moves to place his body between my legs. He's on top of me now and I can feel his hard cock just touching my pussy. Propping himself with his left arm, he uses his right hand to caress my breast. My 38D cups fit well in his hand with just the right amount of overflow, making them easy to squeeze. He takes my nipple into his mouth as he simultaneously slides his cock in to my pussy. I moan out in pleasure. It's been so long. He fills me up completely. His mouth continues sucking on my tits as he works his cock in and out of my pussy. I can't stay quiet. I'm moaning in pleasure as I arch up into him. We're moving together as one. Every suck on my nipple goes straight to my clit and it's on fire again. I pull my legs back farther, so he can go deeper. I've waited so long I don't want it to end. He lifts his chest and places his hands on the backs of my thighs. Oh God. At this angle he's hitting my g-spot. In and out. Picking up speed now. Damn it feels great. Please don't stop now. I'm almost there. I don't say it out loud. I can't. I can barely breathe. I'm holding my breath. I'm so close. He's. Right. There. Faster. Faster. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. I call out his name as I let out the breath I've been holding. He follows a second later. My pussy squeezing his cock is too much for him and he cums with a groan. A few more pumps and he collapses on the bed next to me.

We lay there catching our breath for a few minutes. Then I lean over him, kiss him and say, "Thank you."

"No. Don't thank me. Where are you going?" I had turned away. At his words, I stopped and looked back at him.

"I'm gonna let you take a nap."

"Hold on," he says as he sits up. He kisses me; soft, gentle, tender.

"Get some sleep. I can't be in here when they get home." I turned away and got dressed as Hank pulled on some boxers and lay back in bed. Before I left the room, I couldn't resist one last kiss. Fully clothed, I sat on the edge of the bed next to him. He opened his eyes as he felt the movement. Looking at him, I slowly leaned down running my hand up his belly and onto his chest. Closing our eyes as we got closer, I kissed him again. Slowly, easily, then more deeply as I parted my lips seeking out his tongue. He kissed back enthusiastically until I pulled back, completely satisfied. "Good night," I said and left the room.

I went upstairs and washed up, then came back down to stretch out on the couch. I dozed for about 15 minutes before my sister and Jasmine got back. They came in and showed me what they bought and talked about all the shopping they did. It was almost dinner time. Hank came out of his room right about then and we decided to cook dinner and eat in. We ended up grilling chicken for dinner and then watching movies and talking until late in the evening. At the end of the night, we all went to bed in our same sleeping arrangements from the night before. I wanted to sleep with Hank, but I didn't think I could go downstairs to his room without anyone finding out. I masturbated, thinking about our afternoon. It didn't help, though. I still longed to be in his arms again. After tossing and turning for an hour, I got up. I walked as quietly as I could past Jasmine and went downstairs to Hank's room. The door was closed, so I turned the knob and walked in.

"I knew you'd come back," Hank said as I closed and locked the door. "Took you long enough."

Smiling, I said, "You're right. I just. We're not going to get another opportunity. I can't resist. I need this."

Apprehensive at first, climbing into bed with him, I tentatively kiss him. My left hand slides slowly down his chest and stomach seeking out his already hard cock. When he feels my hand wrap around his cock, Hank, takes control. Turning us over, he pins my hands against the mattress above my head. He kisses me, his body on top of me now. The kiss grows as his tongue invades my mouth. I can't help but to moan in pleasure, kissing back, my own tongue exploring as well. I can feel him against my thigh. I instinctively try to move my hand. "You're not going anywhere," Hank says pulling out of our kiss.

"I want to feel you," I respond. "Please." I can't believe I'm pleading with him. I don't care. I need to touch him. I have to feel him. I want him in my mouth again. NEED him.

"All right," he acquiesces, as he lets go of my hands and lies back.

This time my hand slides up from his thigh. He's hard and I love the way it feels. I take him in my right hand, lightly stroking him as I caress his balls with my other. He must have shaved them in the shower tonight. They feel so silky and smooth I can't deny myself the pleasure of leaning down to kiss them. My tongue darts out and I lick him from his balls and all along the underside of his cock up to the head. When I reach the top I take him in my mouth, only the head inside. Sucking hard, I swirl my tongue around before opening slightly and moving my lips farther down his shaft until I meet my hand. My other hand is cupping his balls and lightly moving my fingers behind them. I bob my head up and down a few times getting a rhythm going. I then go deeper taking his cock as far into my mouth as I can. Hank's hand is on the back of my head urging me on, but not forcing. I take him almost all the way before I feel him in the back of my mouth. I have to be careful not to gag, so I pull out again. Again and again, I go up and down as far as I can, picking up speed. I want to make him cum this time. Soon, I feel the change. He's close. I keep up the pace sucking hard until I feel the first squirt hit the back of my throat. I don't stop. My mouth fills up with his salty cum and I swallow, keeping my lips on him until he's done. One last suck and swallow to make sure I got it all, and I lie down on the bed beside him.

rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers