Georgia Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers

After a minute or so, Hank's breathing returns to normal. He turns to his side facing me, "not bad."

Laughing, I say, "fuck you."

"You wish," he says as he reaches across and circles my nipple with this thumb.

"Ahh. Yeah. Yeah I do."

Lazily, his thumb circles as my nipple hardens. It shoots a ray straight to my clit and down to my toes. He leans down and his mouth finds my other nipple. He sucks hard causing me to moan softly. With his mouth, he alternates between breasts while his hand moves down to my moist pussy. I open my legs as he inserts 2 fingers, curving them expertly before drawing them back out again. He spreads the moisture around my inner lips moving toward the hard bud of my clit. His fingers move back inside, though, denying that pleasure. In and out his fingers go until finally he lets his thumb down on my clit.

"Ohhhh," I cry out in pleasure. My breathing picks up pace with his hand. He's still sucking on my tits. In and out, his curved fingers skillfully stroke my g-spot. I'm getting really, really wet. He's still going. Faster and faster. His mouth leaves my tits and he pulls back to watch me. My head is tilted back; my chest rising and falling quickly. His fingers thrust in and out. I can feel it building. My eyes are closed so I can focus on the sensations. Almost there. In and out. Climbing to the top of the mountain. So close.

"Ahhhh!" I finally get over the edge soaking his hand. He keeps going through the contractions, sloshing around in my fluids. Shit, I haven't squirted in years. Damn that was good. But he doesn't give me much time to recover.

"Turn over and get up on your knees." Classic doggy style. I get it. So I do it. He enters me from behind easily since I'm still so wet. Instantly, hitting my g-spot again, which is still so sensitive, it's almost painful. He grabs my hips and sets a nice, slow tempo. I can feel every inch of him moving in and out. I lean my head down against the bed changing the angle. He continues thrusting. After a couple of minutes, my extra-sensitivity is gone and I lift my chest. Now he's stroking my g-spot again. I rock back against him with each thrust. He starts to pick up the pace and I feel the pleasure building. He keeps going faster. I'm close again. In. Out. Faster. I'm almost there. Oh. Faster. He's...oh God.

"Ahhhh." I cum again. Hank's still thrusting. Hard now. Fast. He grips my hips more firmly. A couple more thrusts and he freezes. I can feel him spurting inside and I squeeze him until he's done. He pulls out and we both collapse on the bed. We lay there catching our breath for a couple of minutes. Then I head back upstairs to bed again. I fall right asleep this time.

The next morning, Jasmine and I were the first ones up again. We spent the morning being lazy, talking, toasting bagels for breakfast and packing our things. Sarah was next up and finally Hank about an hour later. We left around noon, Jasmine going north and Sarah and I going south. When I hugged Hank goodbye, I wanted really, really badly to kiss him again. But we didn't get a chance. Jasmine invited us to her Halloween party in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get to see him again then.

rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers