Georgia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy's hips began to rotate, but Georgia demanded. "I said clockwise, not counterclockwise."

Clockwise, counterclockwise, it didn't make a difference to me. It was wonderful, but I was dying to fuck her. I had to do something, and Georgia's rounded rump was perched invitingly in front of my face. I bent down and kissed her plump cheek.

Georgia arched her back, making herself more available to me. "Stevie, reach behind you and hand me that joint."

I twisted around, picking up the joint from the ashtray, and handed it to Georgia.

"You can kiss my ass again," she said. "I really liked that."

I did, taking a playful bite of her cheek. She took a long drag on the joint, held it and then let it out.

"You know what I want baby bro. Kiss it. Kiss my hole."

I kissed my way down her spine, then below her dimples, and closer to her crack, enjoying the feel of her downy hair on my lips. I had done this before, but never with a stranger and always after a bath. I could smell her scent and it was not so fresh after a day in the office. I did it though. I spread her cheeks and I kissed her clenched rosebud.

"Oh Stevie that feels so good. I want you to burn this in your memory baby. I want you to memorize my ass. How it tastes. How it smells. The color of my skin."

It was a plump rump, an inviting rump, rounded by age and kept pert by exercise. I did as she asked, kissing her and getting to know every inch of her beautiful ass.

"Stacy baby, I want you to flick your tongue back and forth and then from side to side on my clit. Oh that's the spot baby. While you're at it, move your hips up and down and side to side with your licks. That's it sugar, milk that fat cock." To me: "Stevie, I need to feel your tongue inside me. Come on baby, give me just a little bit."

My hesitations were forgotten. I pointed my tongue and worked into her tightly clenched asshole. Getting into it, I placed a hand on each cheek, spread her, and fucked her with my tongue.

Georgia groaned, "Oh God that feels so good. Stacy, do you know what my perverted little brother is doing? He's eating my ass, my dirty ass. Ugh, squeeze his fat dick with your pussy baby. Make him moan for me. Make him moan in my ass."

I felt Stacy's pussy tighten around my dick. I moaned into Georgia's ass so I could feel it again.

Georgia said, "That's it baby, keep squeezing that pussy. I'm not going to be able to talk in a minute, so pay attention to what I'm saying. Baby, I want you to suck my clit in your mouth and flick your tongue up and down on it as hard as you can." Georgia moaned in response. Her reaction was so strong, her leg slipped and in the process of catching herself, knocked a picture off the wall.

"Don't stop-don't stop-whatever you do, don't stop," Georgia cried. Her ass clenched down tightly on my tongue as her orgasm hit. She bucked wildly, and I could hear Stacy gasping for breath. "Fuck-fuck-I'm coming," she grunted. A few seconds later she was weakly trying to push us away. "Stop. Enough . . . I'm too sensitive right now."

Georgia rolled to the side, sat next to Stacy, and toyed with her pussy, causing it to contract around my cock. She slapped my ass hard, causing me to push into the younger blonde. "What are you waiting for?" she said. "Fuck her."

I began to fuck her in earnest, while Georgia teased Stacy's clit. "That's it," she said. "Fuck that fucking pussy with your fat cock."

"You like it?" Georgia asked Stacy. "You like getting fucked Stacy?"

"Yes," Stacy moaned; while Georgia kissed her willing mouth, occasionally moving down to suckle on her breasts, while I continued to fuck her.

"Stop," Georgia said, grabbing me around my cock to keep me from plunging in anyway. "This whore needs to convince me she needs to cum."

Stacy looked down at the coffee table, refusing to meet our eyes. "Please," she muttered very quietly. "I need to cum."

"No," Georgia said, taking my cock and tracing the head along Stacy's silken folds. "That sounds more like a good little girl who needs to go home."

Stacy met Georgia's eyes. She didn't blush. She didn't stutter. "I want to cum."

"That's better," Georgia said. "Spread your legs whore - wider."

Stacy spread her legs until her ankles rested on opposite ends of the couch. Georgia pushed the head of my cock in and out of Stacy's pussy a few times before letting me resume. "That's it," she said. "Fuck her. Harder."

Georgia began to lightly slap the exposed part of Stacy's sex in a staccato like fashion. "Talk to me whore," she commanded.

"Fuck me!" Stacy cried. "Fuck my pussy bastard. Fuck it with your fat cock and make me cum."

Georgia's light slapping grew harder, causing Stacy's cunt to clutch my cock with every blow. I knew that I would be cumming very soon, and slowed down to compensate.

"Goddamnit, don't stop and don't you dare cum," Stacy moaned. "Fuck me! Harder! Spank it! Oh you bitch, you are really spanking my fucking cunt!" Stacy closed her eyes and she emitted a long drawn out cry that grew steadily in pitch. Her wide spread legs trembled. "Oh motherfuck, I'm cumming," she cried.

I was cumming too. The pressure was released in my balls, spilling forth into her hungry cunt. I had to will my eyes to remain open as I came, thrusting into her pussy with hard jabbing strokes, my balls pumping for an eternity.

I vaguely remember Georgia kissing Stacy and then me, before we collapsed on the couch in a tangle of arms and legs. I was in heaven.

Later on we dressed and I saw Stacy to her cab. I walked back up to Georgia's apartment. She opened the door and walked back inside, a fresh joint dangling from her fingers.

She said, "I thought for sure you would have left with the young blonde."

That wasn't an option even if I wanted to. Sure she was beautiful, innocent, and young. Well, maybe not quite so innocent from some of the things that Georgia was able to bring out. But, the fact remained that we had lied to her. What would I do, tell her we lied and the Georgia and I just met and used her for ideas for a sex story? Well, who knows, it might have worked.

However, I didn't want Stacy at all. Well, maybe I did. She was a beauty and she could really fuck when she got going, but I knew without a doubt that I wanted Georgia. Knew that as long as I could be with her I would.

"I've got what I want right here," I said, wrapping my arms around her, and looking at her with my best puppy dog eyes. "Besides, you wouldn't kick your brother out on the street, would you?"

Georgia took a hit, nibbled playfully on my ear and pinched my ass.

"I guess not," she said. "But what about our deal?"

"Don't worry," I said, hugging her, and then grabbing her ass and lifting her up and into me for a kiss. "There's no way I could *not* write about it."

My hands made their way beneath her robe, stroking her bare sex. She was still wet. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Are you up for another chapter?" I asked, moving my fingers back down to her sex and penetrating her, finger fucking her.

"Oh baby, we can make it an epic if you can handle it."

"Only one way to find out."

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12