Geran and Nicole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

I got even redder and took a long drink. The cold wine helped. He was laughing even harder. I softly kicked him under the table and muttered, "Jerk."

"You started it. Want me to keep going or is that enough for you?" He asked me in all seriousness.

"I might regret it but I would like to hear the answer. I've always wondered and well, this is a golden opportunity."

"Still going in reverse, of the eight exes's one of them swallowed, three of them spit, the other four we didn't engage in oral sex. I suppose physically it feels the same and probably doesn't matter.

Psychologically swallowing is much better because it says the girls accepts all aspects of you and doesn't find those aspects repulsive. Good enough?"

I was taken aback with the bluntness of the explanation. "That's a very good answer and I appreciate your candor, Vince." I reached across the table instinctively and grasped his hand to emphasize my sincerity. Then I realized I was holding his hand and pulled it back quickly feeling awkward. "OK, your turn again. Did you remember your good one?"

"I did, but it may be too involved for tonight. Answer as much or as little as you want. What is your lineage? In other words what are you?"'

I was quiet for a minute and then answered, "It is an involved answer so I'll try to be concise and still satisfy your curiosity. I could probably take two days answering it and Geran and Mom have more information. Mom just KNOWS the answer and Geran has been digging in some ancient tomes and grimoires trying get more of the truth. Mom won't give us a straight answer on it. For some reason she gets her kicks being evasive.

"Anyway, Mom is some sort of extremely high ranking vampiric, succubus, demon queen. We have no idea who our dad is. Geran and I are what would be classified in the Judeo-Christian religion as Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Geran found out that supposedly the only way our kind can be born is through a major ritual involving the obscene and bizarre and it has to be through the act of a very high ranking demon raping a very high ranking angel. Having twins as Horsemen is unheard of.

"We have a wide array of powers but most critical is being engineers or architects of the Apocalypse. Geran and I are still determining what that means and what our roles are. We've started thinking we've got way more leeway than anyone thinks. In addition to us being fraternal twins, all Horsemen are technically siblings as well. So we are sorta double related.

"Are you with me so far? Want me to keep going or is that enough?" I asked. I took a sip of my drink and ate a bit more of my dinner.

Vince looked genuinely interested which was flattering. "If you feel like continuing I would like to hear more. You know what my next question is."

I smiled, "Yes, it doesn't take a mind reader for that. According to the current Christian Bible there are four of us. Conquest who is Geran, War who is me, Famine and/or Pestilence, and Death none of whom we have met or currently know the identity of. There are actually MANY Horsemen but only the big four can do the Apocalypse deal.

"We have the Horsemen powers which we have only scratched the surface; the demonic abilities which we probably are most familiar with; the angelic side which we don't know shit about; the vampiric thing which we know some of; and some hybrid things we're discovering. All in all he and I are very powerful packages, or will be, but there's soooooo much of our abilities we have no clue about. And then there are things Geran can do that I can't. And vice versa. We tend to cover each other's weaknesses. The funny thing is we both have redundant powers. I mean Geran can fly and teleport. Not only that but he has two different ways to teleport. It's weird." I paused for a minute, "That's probably enough for now, yes?" I took a few bites of my dinner.

He was suitably impressed. "Yes, thank you for telling me. I had no idea. You and Geran keep this info on the down low extremely well. I've lost count but it's your turn again. Whatcha got for me?"

I figured I would go back to the relationship category. "OK, here goes. If you had a choice of a character trait in a girlfriend and you could only pick one of these which one would you pick and why? Meek, submissive, dominant, coy, shy, slutty, outgoing, playful."

He chewed some of his dinner and looked thoughtful. Vince looked and me and gave his answer. "All of them are good in moderation but if I had to choose just one it would probably be playful to counterbalance my serious side."

"Wow! Not slutty? I thought all guys went for that." I exclaimed. I shifted in my seat getting more comfortable. The waiter came by and grabbed our water glasses to refill them. I only had a couple of bites left.

"Does Geran?" He asked.

I thought about it and used my napkin to wipe up some of the condensation on the table around my water glass. "No, not really. He likes that side but it's not a 24/7 thing. Yeah, you're right. Before you take your turn I'm curious about something. I've been trying to - I don't know - maybe make you embarrassed or uncomfortable by asking personal and intimate questions but you've haven't asked me anything like that. I was fully expecting some questions like that and am wondering why you haven't."

He had finished his last bite and pushed his plate out of the way. Our refills arrived and he waited until he left before continuing. Looking at me he answered, "Well, some of them I already know because they're pretty obvious such as what kind of guy is your type? Obviously, Geran is your type. Some I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to cross any lines on our first date. I REALLY wouldn't want to make you upset and have you get offended and cut our evening short."

I gazed at him sympathetically and reassured him, "Vince, I'm having a great time and half the point of this game is to cross those lines isn't it? I PROMISE you I won't be offended at anything you ask. Besides I still have my five skips. OK? Now, your next question MUST be something that crossed a line! Understand Mr. Man?"

Vince gave me a smile of relief. "OK, but remember you asked for it." I suddenly realized my hand was across the table again holding his. I decided to leave it this time. For a little while anyway.

"What's the craziest sexual thing you've ever done?" He asked me slyly.

I decided to have a little fun at his expense. I jerked my hand back and stood up and told him sharply, "You bastard! How dare you ask me such a thing. Take me home NOW!"

He looked stunned. "But but you said..."

I burst out laughing at sat down. "Gullible!"

He smiled, "Yes you got me you conniving bitch."

Still giggling I said, "Craziest sex experience? I assume you mean other than fucking my brother?"

He grinned at me, "Well, duh. And why is it when a hottie says 'fuck' it just sounds awesome?"

"You're as big a perv as Geran! I'm not sure what would count as crazy really. Other than the incest I don't think I have very broad horizons yet. I know there are lots of uncovered fantasies deep in my brain that I'll get to. I've had girl-girl threesomes with Geran and Celeste. Geran and I have fucked in the men's room and women's room at school and been watched a few times. I've masturbated in class a couple times. I've ridden on the back of Geran's motorcycle with just Daisy Duke's, a helmet, and boots on. And I am out on a date with another man. Good enough? And by 'good enough' I mean did my answers 'stir' you suitably?" I asked grinning at him and lifting my eyebrows.

"Uhm, yeah. Uh, man I'm thirsty. Is it warm in here? Uhm you want dessert?" He asked looking pretty uncomfortable.

"Dessert would be great! That was my question by the way. You want me to rephrase it?" I was still grinning evilly at him enjoying his discomfort.

He cleared his throat and replied, "I am going to use my first skip." His voice cracked a little. I broke out laughing hysterically.

"Vince, it's ok. Weren't you the one telling me earlier to relax?" My hand was back on his rubbing it gently. I was having a really good time with him. I hoped he was too. I still wasn't aroused but I was enjoying myself. I slipped off my shoe and slid my foot up his shin. I continued rubbing his leg with my foot. It felt nice. I think the wine was helping.

We ordered a light dessert and then he asked me his next question, "OK, easy one. What are your measurements? And yes or no. Would you ever enter an amateur stripping contest - fully nude - with a thousand guys in the audience getting to see your body?"

"In a heartbeat! I think that would be an AWESOME experience! The power I would have over all those men would be incredible!" I told him lustfully.

"So it's more of a power thing than a sexual thing for you?"

"No. Yes. No. It's kinda both. I mean it would be a huge turn on knowing all those guys could see every inch of me and were wanting me, but also knowing I could make them do almost anything for the opportunity to fuck me is a huge power trip. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does. And you said 'fuck' again." He kidded me. "However, I have to use a follow up question because you've thrown me for a loop. You would strip fully nude in front of a thousand men and get off on it and yet you're nervous to go on a date with me. That doesn't add up to me." He said looking perplexed.

I looked into his eyes and licked my lips slowly and then as sensuously as possible slowly said, "Fuck, you're right."

He looked like a deer in the headlights. "Holy shit." He whispered. "That did cause a stir!"

I started laughing again and after a moment he joined me. When he thought I wasn't looking he reached down under the table and adjusted himself.

"From your point of view it does look insane. In addition to me being a raging exhibitionist, stripping is impersonal. I don't know any of the men and even though each and every one would like to have sex with me I don't even have to talk to them. This is more personal, more intimate. You are face to face with me and seeing the warts and zits. You have to see the personality. I'm just a fantasy to the strip audience. I know the men looking at me nude is a win - win for everyone. I get off exposing myself. They get off seeing a gorgeous girl naked. A date means we have to take the time to get to know each other. Remember Holly? This could blow up in our faces because of incompatibility. Does that make sense? 34C - 22 - 35. And I wish it was 34D."

"Yes, it does. Thanks. You're a pretty complicated person. And the C's look great!" He paid for dinner and asked me if I liked my food.

"It was great! Thank you very much for dinner. And the enlightening conversation. I am having a great time tonight! Can you excuse me a moment before we head over to the movie? Gotta run to the little girls' room."

"Sure, I'll wait for you in the lobby."

After dinner I went to the ladies room to pee and check I stilled looked pretty good and didn't have asparagus sticking in my teeth. I fished my phone out of my purse and I snapped a pic of me smiling while I was in the bathroom and sent it to Geran and then texted him: Hvg gr8 time! Thx 4 making me do this! So far strictly platonic. Don't get hopes up 4 more. Luv u lots! B home l8r! MayB if U R subtle you can watch a little! N

I also texted and asked if he pre-informed Vince of any of my likes/dislikes like the restaurant or anything else that would influence our date. He texted back and assured me he did not discuss anything with Vince for our date and he was glad I was having fun. He was going crazy waiting. I texted back and told him I'd be home in a couple hours when the movie was over and I'd take care of his urges. I switched my phone off after that or we'd be texting all night.

I fixed my hair quick, checked my outfit, fluffed my hair a little, washed my hands, and then found Vince in the lobby.

We walked over to the multiplex to pick a movie to see. It was a nice evening and the moon was shining, creating eerie shadows everywhere. There were some pretty flowers along the sidewalk. I picked one and put it in my hair. Vince held my hand which got some of the butterflies going again. I made a deliberate effort to check him out as we walked. Tight ass - check; nice pecs - check; biceps - check; handsome face - check; strong defined legs - check; package - looked promising. Wow - did I just check out his dick? All in all if I wasn't with Geran, Vince might actually be someone I would actually date. He's definitely not my soul mate but he would do if I lived a normal high school girl life.

Come to think of it if I were a normal high school girl I probably would have dated as many as a dozen guys and maybe even fucked half of them. Something to think about I guess. Although I wouldn't trade my life and who I am for anything. I'm VERY happy with who I am, my life, and my family. I'm just not sure I can get through a date. I figured I was doing pretty well, but I had no good frame of reference and there were still so many ways to screw it up. Oh well, good experience, right? Right?

The ticket area outside the multiplex was brightly illuminated and had lots of blinking neon lights. As we waited in line to get tickets I had the usual stares at my body from the guys in line. Being a natural exhibitionist I felt my pussy start to moisten and my nipples get a little more erect. I think Vince noticed my nipples. I started thinking of what Geran would want me to do and what I had worn. I put my back to the majority of the guys and "accidentally" dropped my purse in front of me. I bent over to pick it up and gave them a quick view of my firm tanned ass. They DEFINITELY appreciated it. Vince noticed too.

He looked at me and asked, "I don't get a peek?"

I immediately felt embarrassed and self-conscious. "Uhm, well, I uh, maybe later? It has to be a kinda impulse thing? Does that make sense?" Shit, I really fucked that one up. I'm going to have to work hard to make up for that one. Shit shit shit.

He gave me a sympathetic smile. "I get it but I expect my turn to come up soon. Anyway, what flick shall we see?"

I pointed out a chick-flick and he pointed out an action thriller. We argued over those and a few other titles and eventually settled on a horror flick that looked to be a decent popcorn movie that Hollywood had made for the idiot masses. It was cool because it wouldn't require paying close attention to it. I wanted to be aware of what Vince would be doing during the movie. He might think a dark theater is a good place to put the moves on a helpless innocent high school girl. Or me.

I was still feeling like a crap date for pulling the flashing stunt. Spilled milk I suppose. He probably wouldn't want to go on a second date after this. Or give me a goodnight kiss. I'd be lucky if he slowed down his car so I could get out. Or he might just make me walk home. Maybe I could make up for it before then. I sure hoped so. I know Geran acts like he's not expecting anything but I really don't want to be a disappointment to him. If the date fails I REALLY don't want it to be my fault.

We got in the concession line and I remembered one of Geran's funnier jokes. I told it to him got a laugh so maybe I was on the road to redeeming myself. Looks can only get me so far.

We got a huge bucket of buttered popcorn and the gallon size Cokes with it. I decided I wanted some Snowcaps at the last minute. We gathered our goodies and found some seats. The butterflies kicked in a little bit again as Vince picked two seats kind of in the back corner. That's usually where Geran and I sit when some make out sessions are in order. Must be a guy thing. The theater wasn't very crowded. I couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not.

We smirked and made fun of the trailers. Mostly because they all looked like shitty typical Hollywood garbage.

I stretched out a little and put my feet on the back of the chair in front of me. My skirt rode up my thighs a bit exposing more of my legs. I was giving Vince a phenomenal view of my legs. I flexed them occasionally and crossed and recrossed them to keep him interested. It should help make up for the earlier screw up.

The movie was pretty predictable. Slashers, some T&A which Vince sniggered at and winked at me, "Well you look like you have a better body. You tits aren't as big as theirs but yours look natural and not inflated." He was deliberately staring right at my boobs. It made me immediately self-conscious again and here came the damn blushing. He laughed quietly at my discomfort and patted my thigh. THAT was surprising and a little exciting but he didn't leave his hand there.

We had fun bumping hands while reaching for the popcorn at the same time. A couple times he pushed my hand out of the way. A couple times I did it back to him. We tossed a few pieces at each other. Towards the middle of the movie the popcorn was almost gone and he grabbed a handful and fed them to me a kernel at a time. He managed to drop a couple down into my cleavage. I gave him a very small brief show moving the tie and fishing them out.

When the popcorn was gone he took my hand and licked the salt and butter from my fingers. Kinda weird. Kinda erotic. Then he held my hand for a while. It was nice. I broke out the Snowcaps and fed them to him while munching on my own. I think he enjoyed it but it was hard to tell in the theater. I enjoyed being a little dominant for once on the date. And when I would poke one in his mouth he always tried to lick and suck on my fingers. After a while I let him do it each time. I suppose it counted as flirting. He probably wanted me to do it to him but I didn't think about it until too late. I'll have to ask Geran about it. I've never sucked on anyone's fingers.

About two thirds of the way in the movie he made his move. He was looking at me intently and then placed his arm over my shoulder. I tensed up at first and then relaxed. After a few minutes I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder. It felt nice like when Geran and I do it. I MUST stop thinking about Geran all the damn time. It was harmless enough and yet erotically promising enough that I could feel myself getting a little wet.

I am a true nymphomaniac meaning my body and mind respond to anything that could have a sexual connotation and get me horny and ready for sex. I CAN control it when I put my mind to it and I can also put it into overdrive. For tonight I had decided to leave it neutral so that it wasn't responding to everything - just things that would get a normal girl excited. At least what I thought would excite a normal girl. Getting wet was a sign for me that second base was back on the option list. Now I just had to decide if I wanted him to feel my boobs through my vest or if I would allow him to feel bare boobs. I figured I still had about 15 or maybe 20 minutes to decide.

After a few more minutes Vince did something very unexpected. My ears are a huge erogenous zone for me. They are every bit as sensitive as my nipples and I can cum from having my nipples played with the right way. Using the arm he had around me, he lifted his hand up and began lightly stroking the outside of my ear. It was so unexpected I froze instead of smacking his hand away. Erotic tingles traveled from my ear all through my body. I knew I was soaking now. I whimpered and cooed a little as he did it again. I tried desperately to be quiet.

I started to raise my head up and he was ready for that too. When my head reached the right height he put his hand on my chin and lightly rotated me towards his face where he gave me a light tentative kiss. My eyes were wide open so it wasn't very romantic but he persevered with two more light kisses. By the fourth kiss my eyes were closed. By the ninth kiss my tongue was firmly in his mouth playing with his tongue. I couldn't believe how easily it happened. He had placed a hand back on my thigh. He wasn't moving it; just keeping it in one place but it still felt divine. I was getting incredibly aroused by his passionate kisses and he was a great kisser. I was really getting into it and had my arms around him kissing him as much as he was kissing me. It was awesome!

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers