Geran and Nicole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew the lights were coming on and the movie was over. Vince pulled away from me and said, "We should probably go before they kick us out."

I opened my eyes dreamily, "Mmmmmmmm. OK. If you say so."

As we got up he took my hand in his and started walking out I remembered I hadn't decided about second base and now only had a few short minutes to decide. Crap! Should I go the coy route or the slutty route? ARGH! When we reached the lobby we got free refills on our Cokes and when he reached for my hand again I wrapped my arm around his holding it tightly. My breast was pressed against his arm. I don't know if he noticed. I did.

There was one of those photo booth things in the lobby. I pulled him over to it fishing some dollars out of my purse. "We should commemorate our date with some pics!" He didn't look overly excited but he allowed me to pull him in and pull the curtain closed. We made some smiley faces and funny faces on the first run through. I put more money in and started making out on the second and third runs. There were some pretty hot pictures of my tongue down his throat. I gave him one set and put the other in my purse for Geran.

We got in the car and I asked him, "Should we continue our game? Or would you prefer some music? Or quiet? Or talk about something else?"

"We can continue our game. It was fun and informative. I don't remember whose turn it was so ladies first," he replied.

I gave a groan. "Crud, now I have to think! Let's go for broke and ask one I wouldn't normally ever ask. Did you know how nervous I was when you picked me up?"

He gave a brief smile, glanced at me and replied, "One of my powers/abilities is a heightened sense of smell. Before I remembered it was a 'no powers' date and stifled it I could smell the nervousness on you. Actually, it was more like terror and I was really feeling bad that you were so uncomfortable. I almost took you back home because of it, but I figured you might get over it through dinner."

I shifted in my seat so I was facing him more and put my hand on his arm. "Vince that's so sweet! I am VERY glad you didn't take me home! I think that would have really messed me up. Your turn."

He looked a tad nervous. I shook his arm a bit and told him, "Come on! Out with it!"

"OK, OK. In the theater, were you...well... showing off your legs to me? You know...uhm...wanting me to check them out? If you were, or even if you weren't I just wanted to say you have got gorgeous legs and if you were thank you for the show."

I felt my cheeks heat up (AGAIN!) and my body getting aroused. My panties HAD to be getting damp by now. I almost missed the fact he was blushing a little after asking that. I said softly, "Yes, I wanted you to look at me. I am an exhibitionist by nature but this was much more personal. I am glad you liked looking."

I thought for a moment, "You're a super, but you seem unaffiliated so to speak. Are you leaning on way or the other? Do you want to be part of a group or solo or a non-player?"

He drove in silence for a moment. "I like being unaffiliated. The whole good guy bad guy thing seems so pointless. The bad guys do their thing; the good guys throw them in prison; the bad guys get out and it starts all over again. What do any of them accomplish? You've got a real purpose that will get real results. I could see myself hooking up with you guys and helping you accomplish your goals. I assume there are many who will try to stop you?"

I snorted, "You have no idea."

He glanced over at me, "I've got one that's bugged me for years. Why do your eyes change colors and is it significant?"

"Heh that one happened recently. It happened during sex with Geran. They turned bright blue during an orgasm and then began shifting colors. I can also make them change colors. They are starting to associate to emotional states but very loosely. Red / anger; that sort of thing. Royal Purple is Geran's favorite color so I nudge them that way quite a bit and he likes the green so I do that one a lot too. I'm getting to be able to do some freaky stuff now - flames, star fields, metallic. It has no useful value other than just looking cool, I suppose. You have a preference for tonight?"

He thought for a minute, "How about yellowish cat eyes?"

"Like this?"

"Wow! That's hot! Your turn again."

I thought a minute, "OK, what is your race?"

"You won't like my answer. I really don't know. I know it's an offshoot of the Egyptian cat race which from what I understand were created by an ancient demonic race. That's about all I know."

"Hey! Geran is always poking through ancient books. He may have some ideas." I said excitedly.

"Awesome! I'll ask him. My turn. How in the world did you and Geran graduate? You two were absent more than present." He asked me.

I felt uncomfortable but answered anyway. "We graduated. The principle worked for my Mom and was paid very well to keep an eye on us. Geran and I have very high IQ's - his is higher than mine - and our Mom has us using sleep learning. We're actually about the equivalent of college juniors. We make certain we take our exams to keep up appearances. Mostly school is so we can learn how to interact with other people. We still have problems with that. Geran tends to look at people as resources and I tend to look at them as something to entertain me.

"We do have friends that we've managed to not put into those categories. You, Celeste, Orihime, some others. We have such and unusual upbringing that the social learning is much more critical for us. We're both stunted in that respect."

We pulled into my driveway. I felt a sudden hollowness and sadness as I wasn't ready to end our date. "Vince, what are you thinking right now?"

He shut off the engine and shifted so he was facing me more. He started running his hands through my hair. "I'm thinking we shouldn't end our date yet. It's only a little past midnight and we should do something more. There's a midnight drive-in late show, an all-night Putt-Putt place I know of, a lazer tag place, the video arcade is still open. Are you up for it or would you like to say goodnight?"

Impulsively I leaned over and kissed him hard. When we came up for air I asked him, "What do you think? But I'd rather go someplace private."

"You think it's ok with Geran? Is he expecting you back at a certain time?"

"Well, he firmly instructed me to have a good time, and I am so I think it will be ok. Hang on a sec and we'll know for certain." I grabbed my phone from my purse, turned it on with shaky hands. I texted Geran: Hvg a gr8 time still. U mind if I stay out l8? Maybe a few more hours?

We waited anxiously. The reply came back fast. Missing U lots! Vry happy U are hvg fun! Stay out as l8 as you want. Anything to share?

I showed Vince the text. He looked relieved and said, "That is sooooo AWESOME! Finish your text and we can decide what to do."

I stared at my phone a minute deciding how much to tell. I then winked at Vince and typed: gr8 dinner. Avg movie until V started making out w/ me. TONGUES! And YES I LOVED IT! Looking 4ward to more! Turning off phone. Luv & Miss you! N.

I pressed the power switch and gazed over at him. "So, about the rest of the night..." I reached over and pulled his lips to mine. After a while we broke apart for air.

Vince started his gaze at my eyes and traveled down to my feet and slowly back up to my eyes. "This is awesome, but I'd rather not stay all night in my car. Would you like to go somewhere? I don't think we could sneak into your bedroom or mine for that matter. Or... I don't know. Thoughts?"

I looked out the window searching for the right words. None came but I did find some pretty good ones. "Vince, you mentioned one of your abilities was a heightened sense of smell. Is it active now or is it still 'turned off'?"

He looked blindsided by the question. "It's off. That's a strange question. Why do you ask?"

I slowly turned back to him. "Even though it's a 'no powers' date could you turn it back on? For me? Just for a minute or two?"

"Absolutely." He sat for about twenty seconds smelling the air. His eyes widened and I knew he could smell my wetness and arousal. I deliberately lowered my gaze and stared at his crotch. I saw it moving and getting bigger. I raised my eyes back to his.

"Vince, that is a LOT of movement down there. I mean..." I paused for effect and put as much sensuality into my voice as I could. "FUCK!" I smiled at his reaction. He pulled me in and kissed me hard and long.

I pushed away and blushing half mumbled and half spoke and pointed out the windshield. "Uhm, before I was so rudely interrupted, well we have a room over our garage that's separate from the rest of our house. We use it as kind of a big party room. It has a huge ass TV, fridge, some sofas, and snacks. Geran and I use it to play video games. We could use it. It's very comfortable and very private. Geran soundproofed it so we could crank up the games and movies."

Vince smiled, "That sounds perfect. I've been up there before. I know you're anxious to get back to Geran so I won't stay too long. We'll have a drink or two. Maybe you can show me the game? I'm sure you have a stereo up there. Maybe you'll treat me to a dance or two."

To be continued...