Get Well Soon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never went through with anything sexual, but boy oh boy, when she went home at night, it took her a couple of orgasms before she could sleep peacefully. She thought she might be getting carpal tunnel syndrome she was playing with her pussy and clit so much! She wondered how Chris' tongue would feel lapping up her pussy juice, and how much she wanted to suck on his cock and have him cum all over her tits.

Chris was having just as many fantasies, but he had to be discreet about jerking off; all it took was a little lotion and a lot of tissues. Chris just had to close his eyes and think about rubbing that damn lotion into Annie's large tits, and he'd come so fast. He had to get her to fuck him somehow, and he knew it had better be soon, since the doctor said his cast was coming off in two weeks, and he was going to be shipped home to finish recovery and therapy.

Annie heard about Chris going home soon, and they talked about that as well. Once Chris left, Annie decided she, too, would go back to Chicago, which thrilled her mother to no end. Annie was excited about going home, but terribly sad to leave Chris and their nightly chats. She didn't know if she was in love with him, but she sure didn't want to be away from him. And she sure didn't want him to go before she had a chance to feel his cock insider her wet pussy.

One night, Annie suggested she give Chris a sponge bath instead of the lotion massage. Chris knew this might be his chance, especially since the nurses usually pulled the curtain so the bather could have a little privacy. Chris knew if he could get Annie to climb on top of him it might work, but with a leg in traction, they'd have to be careful. But she was a nurse, wasn't she? Even with wanting to make love to her, he still couldn't afford to be presumptuous. The last thing he wanted to do was make a big mistake and assume that's what Annie wanted.

Annie pulled the curtain closed, and when she had her back to Chris, undid a few snaps on the top of her uniform, to give him a peek at the lacy white bra she wore that day. She also decided earlier to stash her underwear in her purse, just in case it was going to happen. She hoped this is what Chris wanted. It was funny, but with all the talks they had, sex just wasn't discussed. She felt tense, and didn't she remember Chris saying a long time ago that sex helped relieve that? They soon would find out.

"Let's get your pajama tops off, Chris," Annie said reaching for the buttons. Chris knew he could help, but this was way more exciting to have Annie do it. He glanced down and saw that a few of her top snaps had come undone. He didn't know if this was on purpose, but he got a nice look at the tops of her creamy breasts. Shit, he wanted to reach in and free them both so he could suck on her nipples until she was screaming like a banshee.

As Annie removed Chris' top, she noticed his cock was starting to respond under his pj bottoms. Annie dipped the sponge in the warm water and slowly began rubbing it on Chris' chest, spending more time than was necessary on his nipples. She rewetted the sponge and methodically moved it down the middle of his chest, just teasing the elastic waistband of his bottoms. There was no mistaking Chris' reaction to what Annie was doing. She teased him by moving away and sponging his left arm, then moving to the other side of the bed to do his right arm. As she was moving the bathwater tray, she "accidentally" spilled some down the front of her uniform, wetting it just enough to give her a chill, making her nipples harden, and become visible through her uniform. This little move was not lost on Chris, who thought his cock was gonna jump out of bed and ram itself into her pussy without him.

Annie released the tension on the traction sling so Chris could sit up and his leg and cast would lie flat on the bed, allowing her to wash his back. She kept her right hand on his chest to support him while she sponged his broad shoulders with her left. Her hand was over his heart, and she could feel it beating wildly, which made her pussy spring to life and begin to throb with anticipation. She towel-dried his back and let Chris lean back again. It was time to bathe the lower half.

"Okay, Chris," Annie said authoritatively, in case anyone else was awake and listening to them behind the curtain. "Let's remove the bottoms so we can finish the bath."

"Sure," Chris responded, trying to sound nonchalant, but it came out as squeaky as a teenage who was about to cop his first titty feel in the movie theater with his date.

The bottoms were actually custom made for guys in traction. They had snaps running up and down the sides so they could be removed and changed without going over the cast. It was only one leg covered anyway, since the injured leg had to remain exposed.

Instead of slowly undoing each snap, as Chris has imagined she would, Annie ripped the full-legged side open in one quick movement. Damn, he wasn't expecting that, and it just got him all the more excited, still not sure if Annie was going where he wanted her to go.

Annie was having fun, and trying her hardest not to smile at him. She pretended to be all business so Chris would continue to heat up and go crazy with lust. She wanted him to remember this forever, since it might be their first and last time together. With the bottoms removed, Chris engorged cock sprang upright, out there for her to see. Annie was dying to look, to touch, to feel the soft head skin in her mouth along with the rock hard shaft. She wanted to suck on it and lick it, just like the popsicle she had practiced on when she was a budding teenager. But she ignored, it instead wiping Chris' good leg with the damp, warm sponge.

Chris was struggling to breathe at this point, and if Annie didn't touch him soon, he may have to take matters into his own hands. She was moving that damn sponge up and down his leg, each time moving a little close to his cock, teasing him and making him want it like no woman ever had before. He spread his leg a bit, making it easier for her to reach in there.

At this point, after he spread his leg, Annie went in for the kill. She leaned over his groin area, in pretense of sponging his other leg. Her bra and the top of her tits kept brushing back and forth over his stiff cock, and Annie heard Chris' breathing get ragged. She was leaning over enough so that her ass was half sticking up.

At this point Chris couldn't take any more. Fuck the outcome, he just had to grab her ass. He was trying to figure out how he was going to work his hand into her panties, when he slid his hand up under her skirt and realized she wasn't wearing any! He started chuckling, and Annie looked at him and smiled. Chris knew this was it, and couldn't have imagined it any better.

He ran his hand up her ass, and felt Annie spread her legs a bit so he could work his fingers up and around her pussy lips. They were already moist, and he didn't have to go inside to get any juice.

Turnabout is fair play, grinned Chris, and knew it was his turn to tease her until she begged for it.

Chris was touching her pussy lips, and Annie was screaming inside for him to slide a finger in her. Her cunt was pulsating again, and her knees were getting a bit weak. Chris continued to play with her ass, every few minutes returning to tease her cunt lips again, but only with the moisture that had leaked outside. She was lubed and ready, and then it dawned on her that he was teasing her as much as she teased him. Well, the game was on now.

Annie stood up, undid her uniform top just enough to pull out both tits so they were squeezed together and perched out the top of her uniform.

Chris couldn't help it. He reached for those perfect globes with the erect nipples and pulled Annie toward him. With Chris still lying on the bed and Annie still standing at the bedside, he licked and sucked her nipple while he flicked and twisted the other with his spare hand. He switched and did the same with the other nipple. His cock was begging for attention now, and as much as he hated to do it, slid Annie back to her prior position.

Annie gave in, knowing that they both needed relief. They couldn't take any more, either one of them, and it was time for a mutual surrender. She bent over Chris and took his pleading cock into her mouth, covering it completely. She began to give it the much-needed attention it deserved, licking and sucking and fondling it, playing with his balls and licking them as well, Chris rewarded her by spreading her lips and sliding his finger in and out of her moist cunt, mimicking the speed at which she was sucking his cock. The fast she sucked, the faster he pumped. This was all mind-blowing to Annie, and when she took a second to glance at Chris, he was in the same state of ecstasy. She could feel his balls tighten, and felt herself nearing orgasm. Chris was getting close to her clit, and if he touched it, it would all be over. She had to get on top and fuck him now, but at the same time being careful of his leg.

Annie was smart enough to have placed a step stool under Chris' bed when he was napping, and now slid it out quietly from beneath the bed. She undid her top snaps all the way so Chris had free reign of her tits, which he reached for immediately. Annie carefully climbed on top of Chris, and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft; she took her time because she wanted to remember every second of the experience. It felt so good going down on it, since she was so wet.

Chris was kneading Annie's tits, feeling the unbelievable softness of her inner folds. Her cunt was sopping wet, and Chris felt good it was him that put her in this state. Annie slowly moved up and down on his cock, taking care not to come down hard on his leg. She braced herself on his shoulders, which left her breasts dangling in his face, so Chris reached out and sucked and licked the nipples until they were hard little pebbles. As Annie started to pump faster, Chris reached down and began fingering her clit, pretending it was his tongue flicking over it and smearing the juices all over her shaved mound.

As soon as Chris touched her clit, Annie felt the familiar surge of heat and pressure build up; her fervent pumping on his cock grew faster, and she plunged deeper with each movement, as she did, Chris rammed it back into her. As the sensation of her orgasm began to sweep over her, she felt Chris' cock tighten up before it began spurting into her soaked cunt. With her clit stimulated, her orgasm cresting, and Chris' climax, Annie's brain and body was transported in time and the world stood still for those few seconds.

When everything calmed down, Annie opened her eyes and saw Chris grinning bigger and broader than he ever had before. This wasn't just a fuck, but a magical coupling Annie had never felt before, and probably would never feel again if she and Chris parted ways.

Chris couldn't believe the feeling that overcame him. In all his life he had never had such incredible sex before. The good thing was this wasn't over yet. They still had two weeks, and Chris had a feeling they were going to use every night of it.

12