Get What I Want and More Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's fantasy of sharing wife transforming into more.
875 words
3.98
160.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a beautiful bbw, buxom red head, blue eyes 5'2 size 22 36ddd who has always had potential to be such a horny slut. I am a slim 6' blond blue average build guy with a 8" cock that is 5" thick. I am 32 and she is 40. We have always had good sex and she has always let me know how much I please her. But I have always had the desire that every other man does to see her get fucked by another guy. Alas she has always said no when we have discussed my fantasy and the last time said she would never do it nor wanted to hear about it again as it made her feel as if I did not love or cherish her.

I was left to fantasize and believe my fantasy would never come true. I had discussed it with my poker buddies, Mike a 40 something slick head well built guy. Nick a 20 year old frat boy who lived down the street a bit on the short side but still nice looking and then there was Luke a 60 year old guy next door who had a huge dick like 12" he love to show off. Luke had told us all of his stories about doing some of the neighbor wives. I told the guys how I'd love to see Myra get used and be turned from a prude to a total slut, but figured they take it as drunk talk and nothing more.

A few months later I was at work late when wife called. I had forgot it was my night to host the card game and I forgot. I told her to let the guys know I could be home in an hour. She said to finish what I had and she get the guys refreshments and let them know I was behind. Unfortunately I got further behind and it was an hour and half before I got home.

I walk in I see no one. I make it through the house and hear sounds in our room and find my conservative wife on the bed straddling Mike while Luke used her mouth and Nick is in her ass. I later find out that she forgot it was poker night and was in nothing but her robe when they arrived. She started to entertain by making drinks and my buddies knowing I had wanted this kept giving her wine so my prude bbw wife started to dance with them and each started to feel her up and kiss her this led them to the bedroom where I now found them pounding her like a whore and her looking up and taking her mouth off my buds cock long enough to say get naked and get the toy and camera...the part to my fantasy my friends didn't know also look like it was about to happen.

I take off my clothes and get the camera and our 6" vibe. She tells me to take pictures of her Luke's 12" dick. I snap away as she sucked, fucked and even titty fucked my friends and then she turned to me and said do it. She knew I would know what she as talking about and I put down the camera laid back open my legs and put the vibe in my ass. Mike, Luke and Nick all look at me surprised and Luke says "Your about to become a cuck." I didn't know if it was Luke's comment or the vibe in me but I become extremely hard. I have always wanted to see her fucked and eat her afterwards.

She is still up on all fours when she tells me to leave the vibe in me and she is hovering over me while she sucks Nick and fucks Mike. She pulled my hand up and tells me to stroke Luke and keep him hard for her. As I stroke him with a vibe in my ass and seeing Nick's cock in her mouth. I felt so much excitement and can't stand much more when Nick cums in her mouth.

Myra immediately pulls back and kissed me putting his cum in my mouth and says swallow. She then says "see boys I told y'all he do it." At this point I figure they had talked quite a bit before I got home. Before the taste of Nick is even out of my mouth Luke moves closer and says suck boy. I open my mouth and start to suck him. Myra says yeah make him nice and hard for my ass.

We spent the next 3 hours with my friends using her holes and me fluffing them. When they were done I was directed to clean her ass and pussy. I began to suck the cum out of her holes and feel the vibe being moved in and out of my ass. It is Mike who is smiling and says your both going to make nice sluts for us. He begins to stroke me and when I cum on the bed I am made to clean that too. As I fall asleep I hear Myra say sleep well tomorrow it's your turn.