All Comments on 'Get Your Fuck On!'

by Inlovingmemory

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent ..but

would a been better

if Elroy was involved

in a passive manner with

his wife as she did

the Black thang ...imho

InlovingmemoryInlovingmemoryover 17 years agoAuthor
Some of the anon comments I am getting

Hi

I'm getting a lot of comments to my e-mail adress. Please feel free to post your comments, I wont delete them, here are some of the comments I've recieved in the last hour.

Somebody says I'm talented, somebody else wants me dead. DAMN!!!

Comment Anon

Hi, Really great story. Enjoyed the entire read. Please continue posting, you have a talent reserved for very few. Thanks for sharing.

Comment: Anon

hard to follow so I gave up 1/2 thru it. Read a K.K. or OHIO story to get a clue how to write (Word up KarenKay)

Comment Anon

I hope you die painfully, slowly, and soon, wish I could be the cause.

(You could've at least told me what pissed you off so much)

Comment Anon

schwachsinniger scheiße (German for weak shit)

(didn’t like the German-Cajun cocktail skit huh? Wasn't even meant like that, son)

***** I also speak French, Spanish, German, Potuguese amongst others, so feel free to use any of those languages, bring it on baby*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, aren't you the cheeky little bugger?

And I can say that, too, cause I'm waaaay older than you!

Yeah, I loved your story - wonderful characters, very real. So, you speak reams of languages, eh? How about Icelandic? Frábær brjálæðisleg saga, alveg meiriháttar! I love how straightforward and vulgar, yet also sweet and caring Robi is. I have a feeling Beth's ego got an enormous boost from her encounter with him, whether or not they continued to actually have a relationship.

You definitely have a writing talent and a wacky, attractive view of the world. You go, guy! (Sorry I'm anonymous, but I forgot my user name and password long ago. But still, you should know that you are appreciated!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
IS THIS WRITER IS A RACIST

OR IS HE JUST TRYING TO GET EVERYONES ATTENTION WITH THE BLACK/WHITE THING. THESE PEOPLE THAT CANT WRITE ALWAYS WRITE BOUT THIS OR BIG DICKS. THEY CANT REALLY WRITE A GOOD STORY. DONT FEEL BAD BECAUSE THERE ARE PROBABLY ON BOUT 5 WRITERS IN LOVING WIVES THAT ARE REAL WRITERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Me likee

This was a good story...just a bunch of peeps getting their freak on. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

After 12 years of childless marriage I had a one nite fling in Atlanta with a young black Bellmam and ended up pregnant, long live potent black /white erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
get your gun on

and kill yourself along with your whore and the bastard she gave birth to

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh. Horrible. Racist. A waste of time.

The only this story did for me was to induce nausea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The risk of Downs Syndrome increases after 35, not 45.

Other than that, your story was meh! I've already forgotten most of it. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

was this? 1*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Why the introduction?

Why that introduction? Where was the wife in this story? I just saw a divorced whore who fucked and got pregnant...No wife!!! so 1* for the introduction and 1* for the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Written to troll the readers. Written by a horny teenager with thoroughly unlikable characters spouting inane dialogue and doing really stupid things. Laughably bad.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous