Gettin' Lucky in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to come," he said and rocked her forward, causing her to gag on Drew's cock. Then he pumped a few times and went still, pulling out of her, his lean, smooth cock glistening with Kristen's cunt juices.

"Goddamn girl," he said, coming around to face her, "Look at this." He knelt on the bed near Drew and Kristen stopped sucking Drew, gave her mouth to James, taking his slippery length into her mouth. He saw Drew looking at them, watching her lips as she swallowed his head, James said to him, "Go on, touch it if you want to," and Kristen reached for Drew's wrist, pulling his hand toward her mouth until his fingers brushed James's shaft.

"First time I've done this," he said, aware of how dumb it sounded as soon as it was out. James and Kristen said nothing, just acted cool with it, he opened his fingers and traced the length of James's cock, stopping when his fingertips met Kristen's lips. It was hard and soft all at once, both familiar and unfamiliar. Kristen pulled away, letting Drew have it all to himself. The tightness in his chest came back, especially when he met James's eye, but he started stroking, James thick and heavy in his palm.

"You can do that while you fuck me, baby," Kristen said. She stayed on her knees and swayed, reaching back with one hand to swat her ass.

Drew let go of James so he could slide behind her, quickly finding her slit, rubbing his cockhead against its sticky warmth and then sliding in.

"Holy fuck," he said, pushing into her. Never been in a cunt this warm and wet, he thought, sinking deeply into her, hearing and feeling James's cream leak out around his cock.

"Mmm, you like fucking that creampie?" Kristen asked over her shoulder, showing a little bit of nastiness. "You like my creamy cunt?"

This is the way to fuck, Drew thought, bottoming out in her, driving his cock all the way in. He leaned forward, resting his chest on her back so he could whisper in her ear while he fucked her. "I love fucking your horny pussy," he said. "I think we can do this all night, just make each other come and come and come..." He felt himself really getting into it now, thinking he should have just another shot of vodka or two, kept his good buzz going, no telling what he might do. She was into it too, fucking back into him, James's cock in her face. Drew reached for it, guiding it toward her mouth, feeding it to her while they squished and fucked.

"You like this? Two guys filling you with cock?" She nodded, whimpering. Then he was kissing her ear, her temple, her cheek. Through her cheek he could feel the thick muscle of James's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. He moaned, unable to help it. She got louder, grunting with each of his thrusts, Drew tenderly kissing her cheek, his mouth closer to her lips, James's shaft in his hands.

A few more thrusts and she opened up to scream, letting James fall free, "Fuck me, I'm coming!" she yelled, and her frenzied spasms brought Drew closer, too. Drew saw James swaying on his knees, his eyes closed, and thought, Fuck it, and opened his mouth for James's dick. He tasted the tang of Kristen's cunt on James's skin as he closedvhis eyes and engulfed him while Kristen shrieked and shivered. His balls tightened and he knew he was going to come again, letting James push his cock further into his mouth, riding his flattened tongue all the way in.

Then he lost it, slapping himself into the backs of Kristen's thighs, coming deep in her already soaked pussy, sealing his mouth around James's cock. He finished, stomach in butterflies, and pulled off of James with a wet pop, breathing heavily and kissing Kristen's mussed hair.

"Fuck," he said, more to himself than anyone else. He pulled out of Kristen, all of their mixed fluids leaking down her thighs.

"Lay down on your back, baby," James told her, "I need to eat you."

She did, stretching out on the bed next to Drew, the two of them kissing, Drew still coming down from what just happened, heart hammering high in his chest. Instead of settling between her thighs at the foot of the bed, James stayed above them, twisting himself into a sixty-nine, straddling both of them, then leaning forward to lick Kristen's creamy slit. Kristen reached for James, bringing the tip of his cock first to her lips, licking it, then pushing it slightly over to Drew's, letting him lick, the two of them with their faces pressed tightly together.

Drew felt Kristen squirming next to him while James licked her clean. He kissed and tongued her, James's cock in between their mouths, both of them tasting and licking it, before Kristen finally swallows the cock, letting James fuck her mouth while he ate her. Then they switched for a while, James filling Drew's mouth, hot and thick, passing him back and forth with Kristen.

Kristen squealed and bucked and James lifted his head from her. Then when he put it down again, his mouth was on Drew, taking almost all of him, Drew reciprocating but gagging a little. Drew was aware of Kristen next to them, sliding out from under James's legs, letting the two of them suck one another's cocks. He saw her spread her legs and rub her pussy, watching her two men sixty-nine.

"You're such a good cocksucker," she murmured to him right before James stiffened and tightened up, shooting a warm salty blast of come into Drew's mouth. Gagging, he held on, getting all of it, swallowing it as James rolled off.

"Fuck, I need some of that vodka," he said before kissing Kristen, letting her push her tongue into his mouth, searching for James's taste. James crawled up next to them, all of them spent, huddled together on the dampened sheets.

"You did good, Austin," Kristen said, the last thing Drew recalled before drifting into well-earned sleep.

12