Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" I asked. The words had been too fast for me to get.

"Oh," he said. "Please to go with Michiko and change, then come back." I nodded, and looked for the housekeeper. Weird that the girl was still there with all the honchos, but I was overjoyed. With all these business suited guys and women sitting around, it was nice to have someone normal with me!

I followed Michiko out of the room, down a short hall to another conference room which was smaller. There was a clothes rack there, and before I could really ask what was going on, the housekeeper was undoing my shorts! I was so surprised I slapped at her hand but she only laughed. I relaxed a little bit and let her do her job and a few moments later I was completely bare. I had the thought that I wished this had happened in my room and that Michiko had been in similar attire, but...this was something else. I had to focus! Then I was putting on a one-piece bathing suit which was so amazingly sheer and so close to my skin color that I might as well have still been naked. After that Michiko was rubbing my arms and shoulders and especially my legs and feet with a cloth and finally stood back smiling.

"Ready!" she said, holding her thumb up, and so I padded quickly after her as she led the way back to the main conference room.

Everyone stood again when I entered the room, and it really made me feel weird. The first time, okay, but now it was like I was royalty or something, and I really didn't feel the part. I bowed back to them and then the owner kept standing as he signaled the others to sit.

"Please step up on the table," he said, and I nodded, got closer to the edge of the huge, elegant wood conference table and got one foot up. Then there were hands everywhere, pushing, lifting, helping me up. It felt like I simply floated up on the table, but when I looked around, all the men and women were once again being seated.

Then a light came on, like a little spotlight from the ceiling, and I just stood there, looking around.

I'd never been the center of attraction—or even attention—before, but now every pair of eyes were looking at me like I was some kind of science project or lab subject. They were glancing up at me but mostly—of course—studying my legs.

"Please to turn," the owner said, and I did; slowly.

Now other eyes were searching what they couldn't see before and after a few moments they all seemed to sit back in their chairs, nodding and smiling in the direction of the owner.

"Very healthy, very sexy, very fresh!" he finally said, and everyone was nodding and murmuring in agreement. Then he clapped his hands and there was silence. I looked up at him, still feeling totally weird and unworthy of all the attention.

"You will be poster and print advertisement model," he told me. "Much, much pay. But...are you scared in being naked in photos?" I thought a moment and he added, "Not showing everything of course. Posing carefully, but featuring legs with rest of body naked."

"Yes, back, shoulders, waist, buttocks," one of the women said. She turned to the owner. "But...no nipple?" The owner nodded.

"Of course no nipples showing," he announced. "Very coy and pretty and shy looking posing. No pushy or gashes."

I almost cracked up laughing when he said pushy instead of 'pussy,' but I held it in. He was so serious and so formal, and I finally decided that I liked him.

Then they were all nodding and agreeing and a moment later they stood and began to applaud. I couldn't help blushing and they noticed.

"Oh! So shy!" one of them said and they clapped even louder. I bowed to them all around and then Michiko was helping me down and then all those hands were there helping me as before, and I floated to the floor, turned and bowed again to them all, and then went with Michiko back to the other room.

When I started to peel the suit off me the housekeeper stopped me with a shake of her head and simply held my panties up for me to step into. Then the shorts on top of that. She placed my zori neatly side-by-side for me and finally stood back.

"Good choice," she whispered almost to herself, and then she led the way back to my place.

* * *

When I opened my door I instantly panicked again. I'd been spacing out on all the attention I'd just gotten, the new job, the pleased look in all the board members' eyes, and yes, I was feeling pretty special and proud.

First time for everything I guess.

But the moment I opened the door I realized that Madoka was still there as I'd left her: uncovered, with the dildo harness on, and heaven knew what sorts of residue on one of those jutting prongs! Michiko had been saying something about helping me get ready for dinner—because the big bosses were taking me out—so, as politely as I could, I blocked her from entering.

"I...can call you when I'm ready," I said, and she just shook her head.

"No worrying about her," she whispered. "I'm not shame of doll. I help you. Must be quick to make appointment! Come, I helping..." Then she just pushed in around me.

I felt so stupid. So totally gross and crude! Here was this pretty lady in green coveralls busily cleaning up my mess, moving the doll with care and consideration, scurrying to the bathroom to fetch damp towels to wipe off my secretions—all as if she'd done it every day of her life!

Then she deftly removed the dildo harness, folded it carefully and positioned it next to the foot-cock dildo on my dresser, turned and saw that I was still staring.

"Please, miss," she said. "Must be hurrying, or we'll be late!"

The we part comforted me; at least she'd be along to keep things sane for me!

I started to undress and then realized I had absolutely no clothes fit for going to some classy restaurant! I panicked again and Michiko, finished now with smoothing out the bedspread, saw my face.

"In honoring your home country," she said, "Big bosses taking us to McDonald's restaurant. Not have to worry about dress-up, okay?"

I nodded.

* * *

I have to say that having something as simple as a Big Mac with fries and a vanilla shake—after all these months—was a real treat. The bosses seemed really pleased too, and to be truthful, outside the boardroom, they were really normal, great folk to be with. I was actually having a great time.

But even when talk turned to my new job and types of poses and artwork and I started feeling weird, there was Michiko sitting there stuffing her pretty face, making me feel normal again with a happy little wink of her eye!

She was so cute—such a darling woman!

And it wasn't too much of a stretch for my mind to eventually start thinking other things about her. There was just something I found so adorable about her, so sweet, and yet so...there's no other way to put it—sexy. Like although she had this very polite and refined manner about her (which in a way didn't match with her job title and the way she was dressed), beneath that sweet, warm smile was like this fiery sexual creature pushing out at the seams almost. Not so much that it was noticeable, and maybe it was just my imagination and my own sexual frustration, but it seemed there, laying in wait just beneath the surface.

After we'd eaten we all went for a stroll down the boulevard, attendants and security people in street clothes strolling right along with us a few steps ahead and behind. The bosses smoked cigars and laughed and talked amongst each other while Michiko and I walked side-by-side, not really saying much, but both of us definitely enjoying the scenery.

Most people I suppose would call the scenery grotesque and bizarre; I just called it home.

But as I strolled along, waving at a few of my friends in the other clubs and stores, I couldn't take my mind off the quiet, unassuming woman walking beside me. I didn't look at her much—I didn't have to, really—but I started to imagine all sorts of things. Impossible, I knew, but still exciting to think about.

They were the normal, everyday sort of hyper-sexual thoughts really; her naked, me making love to her, touching her, kissing and sucking various parts of her, licking every square inch of her body—those sorts of things. And I knew that even if something like that did happen and I found myself with a totally nude Michiko, it wouldn't matter what she looked like. She could have the ugliest feet and toes, the flattest boobs—it just wouldn't matter. I'd love her completely anyway just because it was her and she deserved love just as much as I did.

And that was a strange thought for me—that I actually deserved something like that. I hadn't worked at it, hadn't earned it, but in a way it was true.

Or maybe better said, I deserved the chance to love.

I glanced over at her and she happened to be looking right at me that very same moment. The corner of her mouth curled up in a smile and she winked again, and then a burst of joyous laughter came back to us from the bosses, and it blotted out everything.

* * *

When the bosses grew tired of walking (they were sort of big, physically, and maybe not that well conditioned), the chairman gestured with a hand and a big long limo quickly pulled up. I guess they'd been following us at a distance. We all got in, except for Michiko. I didn't like the prospect of being alone with all these guys. Well, there was one older lady, but it was still scary. I reached out and grabbed Michioko's hands, begging her to stay. She only smiled at me.

"Must be going...tidy up," she said and she leaned close and kissed my cheek. Then the door closed and we were off!

* * *

I remember we stopped somewhere outside the city for drinks. Now I don't drink but I had a little bit—just one little cup of sake and then I felt woozy. I felt so woozy and dizzy I started to lean over in the booth, and then things got really dark and warm and everyone looked horrified. I remember thinking that maybe it was going to be like in those stories I'd heard of where they get the girl drugged up and then take advantage of her.

As the room started to spin slowly around and the lights got really bright and sparkly I decided that if that's what was going to happen, I'd just let it. I mean, I wasn't doing anything particularly special with my body, so maybe somebody else could show me a few things. I looked at the boss, then to the older woman and mentally gave myself to both of them to do what they wanted. Then everything went black and the leather seat of the booth felt really nice and cool against my cheek.

When I woke up I still felt drunk and hazy. It was dark and I saw different sorts of walls and a window and a door. I was laying on my side on a bed and I figured I was probably naked and bound and that they'd be coming back any moment to continue screwing me.

Except...it was my room back at the dormitory!

I raised my head to look around and make sure, and then leaned back and bumped into something solid.

Madoka!

I really needed her. After all that I'd been through, I needed to just get bare and rub against her for awhile—maybe half a day. I started to get my shirt open and realized it was already open. I quickly reached down to my pants to make sure they were still there but they weren't; just my panties.

Then I remembered the limo ride home—or at least parts of it—where the streetlights were flashing by and I had my head resting in somebody's lap. The lady. She had smiled down at me with such kindness, I just snuggled up and went back to sleep.

Then a floating feeling. No, being carried. I remembered opening my eyes and seeing this huge, wide Japanese guy with a chauffeur's cap carrying me like I was nothing, taking me into the elevator and walking along while the boss walked beside him and the lady held my hand. It was so comfortable and nice!

Then there was someone in a light green jumpsuit running down the hall, talking to them.

Now I was here in my own room, safe. And now that the sake had pretty much worn off, I was feeling a little frisky. Still woozy, but frisky inside. I so needed to make love. The only thing I could think of was putting that big fat dong in my mouth and sucking it—not the strap-on one, but the one sticking off Madoka's crotch.

That pretty crotch. I only wished she had a pretty face to go along with it! I reached down and pushed my panties down, slid more over on top of Madoka, and then reached back to try and get her thing into me. My panties were still stuck around my knees and things got very frustrating for a moment. I felt it shouldn't have to be this difficult!

"...I helping...?" a soft voice whispered, and I figured it was just a random thought running through my head because it was so soft; like my own mind whispering to me. But then I realized that the voice sounded familiar; like from some other dream, or....

Nightmare!

But this time I was feeling too good for even an obake to get in the way. If the ghost wanted to watch a pathetically lonely, agonizingly shy 23 year old chick get it on with a love-doll, then whatever, you know? I didn't care anymore. The voice, if it wanted to keep talking, sounded sweet and concerned, and so maybe it wasn't evil.

Then hands gently took hold of my twisted, rolled-up panties and pulled them carefully down and off my legs.

"...thank you, obake," I whispered, and I nuzzled my face against Madoka's lifelike breasts. I reached my lips out and caught one of her nipples between them and began to suck and lick it. I hugged myself against her, enjoying the feeling of my bare crotch pressing against the doll's skin, and that's when it really hit me. Raising my head, I looked around in the dark, and there, right at bedside, was the obake!

—Except...there was no veil over the face and it was smiling at me!

With a soft chuckle it said, "'Obake'? Me?"

I was still hazy and it was still really dark, but I turned a little and looked. The face was so familiar now, but when the figure—this apparition—reached up and opened the soft, white robe it was wearing, and lovely ivory complexioned boobs showed, I forgot all about the face!

"Not obake," she whispered. "'Helper'. I am wanting to be helping to you...." She slipped the top of her robe back off her shoulders and the whole thing slithered down like a soft cloud. The girl wasn't wearing anything but the beautiful hip-length hair on her head!

"Madoka?" I asked. I knew I could feel my love-doll under me and against me, but she now seemed to also be standing there beside the bed, showing me her beautiful body. And as I continued to stare, still trying to figure out if this was real or some cruel dream, I realized that the boobs were exactly the same, the shoulders and collarbones and arms and wrists—even the ripples of toned tummy—were exactly like what I now lay upon.

I glanced down quickly, expecting (fearing? hoping?) to see the beautiful shaft of stiffness that I'd become so used to, but it wasn't there; just the smooth, hairless V that any woman would have there. I followed the legs downward, but because she was standing so close to the bed I couldn't see her feet. That would have told me everything, but now there were other things to think of.

"No, not Madoka," she said sweetly, and she put a knee up on the bed. As she did, her thighs parted slightly and suddenly Madoka—as I knew her—was complete!

The cock jutting from her crotch seemed stiffer and prettier than what the doll had, and I simply stared at it. She leaned forward on both hands, almost like a kneeling geisha bowing low, her face still turned up toward me.

"Also not Hisako in kimono at the wildlife refuge." she whispered and I flashed back on the kimono-clad woman who'd walked silently beside me down that sunlit trail in the country. There had been a veil that concealed everything but the slightest hint of a smile, and now I saw the resemblance in the way the lips curved.

She was leaning so close, her breasts, though small, were hanging close to my face. I turned to kiss them, to accept this beautiful offering—because that was what it was without doubt now—but as I turned my hand brushed the stiff thing extending from her crotch, and instinctively after all these months with the love-doll, my fingers slipped around it and held it firmly.

The nameless girl gasped and sighed at my touch and it was the first time I'd actually heard such sounds—the sounds I'd only ever imagined Madoka making! I squeezed again and then, also without thinking, I slipped a finger behind the base of her organ to touch her pussy-hole.

It was there!

Excited, I reached even further behind and felt the inviting pucker of her ass, and knew in an instant that real or not, my sexy love-doll had come to life! I grabbed her down to me, turned so I'd be directly under her and began kissing her belly and crotch, licking and nuzzling my face against her rigid cock, and then turned my head right and left, kissing the delicate skin of her inner thighs. I heard moans and gasps, all very soft and as delicate as she was, and the sounds drove me wild. But what I was doing to her made other things happen, things that my doll could never do!

* * *

The nightmarish start faded into the ultimate fantasy for me. The Nameless One and I slowly nudged the rubber doll toward the edge of the bed, and when it began to topple, we both somehow knew and reached for it to lower it gently to the floor. I thought of bodies and containers and that perhaps the doll was the container of this beautiful apparition—who had now plunged its head firmly between my thighs and was licking my pussy with as much passion as I had for her!—and that no injury or damage should be allowed to happen to it.

When the bed was cleared we adjusted ourselves and went back to what we were doing; her with her tonguing of my swollen pussy-lips, and me with my slurping on her strong, stiff cock. My fingers greedily entered her—both ways at once—and though her pussy was not as wet as mine obviously was (by the wet, smacking sounds between it and the girl's mouth!), it was wonderful—hot inside, and tender. Her rectum was giving, opened like a flower almost, and silky within.

But now I needed other things. I was so used to taking charge with Madoka, that simply laying on my back letting these things happen to me weren't enough. I rolled us on our sides and then rolled once more so I would be on top. I adjusted my balance, my knees and position, and then flipped the penis upward against the heaving belly, ducked my head down between the lifting and spreading thighs, and put my tongue into her.

Her whole body heaved up in an agonized arch. I heard a gasp and moan that reverberated through my whole body and then a wet tongue dipped deeply into me and stayed there. I came. Shivers raced in all directions at once. I gasped and moaned into her wet pussy, and when I felt her cock flexing against my chin and throat, I came again!

Still shivering, I inserted a second finger into her pussy and began to thrust in and out furiously. She seemed a bit dry so I added saliva and then things became slippery and wonderful. I let her thing spring straight up so I could nestle it against my cheek, and then simply stayed there, watching my fingers appearing and disappearing inside her. She rolled and squirmed beneath me, catching her breath and groaning deep in her throat. She'd stopped eating me at that point but it didn't matter. I only wanted to please her and nothing more. I knew I still had my dildo, still had my fingers and still had the Madoka doll if everything else failed. But for right now, I just wanted to make her orgasm.

Then she called my name, her moaning voice cutting the sound off at the end. She gasped and held her breath and in a fever, I slid my fingers out, used both hands to spread her pussy wide open, and then shoved my tongue as deeply as it would go inside her.

1...56789...13