Getting A Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how do you wish my honour served, brave knight?"

I slowly approached her and took her in my arms, kissing her full on the lips, tenderly at first but then, hotly and urgently whilst pressing my need into her groin,

"Warm and wet," I whispered in her ear.

"Would 'Sir' like to taste it first?" she teased.

"Only enormously," I replied, lifting her onto the green baize of the table and pushing her micro skirt to the top of her slim legs to reveal the skimpiest of silk panties that covered her most private parts.

She lay back on the table propping herself up with her elbows but stretched out fully, letting her shoes fall to the carpeted floor. She opened her legs and used the table pockets to rest her heels.

"Dinner is served," she whispered, cupping her cotton-clad breasts with each hand and squeezing. I lowered my head towards the moistened white triangle between her legs, inhaling the aroma of this highly sexed lady. Opening my mouth wide I took a playful bite of her mound, deliberately gnawing the fleshy hillock, feeling the roughness of her hairy thatch through the material. Her hands came to rest on the back of my head and gently guided me in my attentions - attentions which excited her enough to thrust herself deliberately, into my face.

She needed more from me, so I slipped off her panties as quickly as I could by lifting each leg in turn and then returning it to its original position. For a brief second I looked at her 'down there'. She was beautiful.

Despite the 'marketing', not all women are, but she was. Pale silken hair tapered into the ravine between her legs and her flushed pink lips had opened in the glare of the snooker table light like a tropical flower in the hot sun. I extended an expectant tongue and descended into its depths, licking each side repeatedly with it before sucking in her quivering and surprisingly long, clitoris.

Her muscular thighs closed around my head and she rubbed herself even more forcefully into my face, becoming moister and moister until I sensed that tell tale vaginal twitch and heard her cry out. The difference between pain and ecstasy must be very close if the body uses the same sounds to announce it!

Her body movements ceased and I withdrew and left her to let her orgasm subside and for her to bathe in the afterglow of it. Her whole body had been turned from a taught spring to something soft and sleepy.

I stood looking down at her with my penis straining in my jeans -hard and thirsting for action, she may have been fine but I still needed relief. Undoing my belt and zip fly, I let my jeans and underwear fall to the floor.

She leaned forward, supported again by her elbows and opened her eyes to see my cock standing 'foursquare to the wind'.

I said, "Ready for this then?"

She grinned and replied, "Whow! Kim was right. Do you know what to do with that?"

I assured her that I did.

Holding my cock firmly and placing its bulging head against those well-lubricated lips I pushed gently to wet it and then stroked it up and down her valley from anus to clitoris, watching for a reaction on her face. She soon regained her former aroused state and started to move her pussy up and down in time with my own movements. After a couple of minutes she was pushing into me to engulf more of my cock and I obliged with a powerful thrush that sent three quarters of my length deep inside her.

She pushed back onto me ensnaring the other quarter and our bodies slapped together like interlocking Lego bricks. Looking down I saw those gloriously swollen pink lips clasping the base of my most treasured possession as it enjoyed a warm, wet, tight embrace. I held this position for a few more delicious seconds, before slowly withdrawing only to drive again into her - then again and again until I had established a rhythm.

She had superb muscle control in her vagina and it contracted and relaxed about my penis, milking it with glorious efficiency until my nemesis. It was sadly brief but excruciatingly pleasant. An evening of building excitement, all over in a few minutes - but what a few minutes. Her cries betrayed her own state of arousal (thankfully) until I received the instruction....

"Now. Cum in me - now"

Once I switched off my own self-control it took ten seconds for me to finish what had taken an hour or more to get to. In that last ten seconds my penis grew in length and girth, my balls contracted and loaded my weapon that then fired its slippery round deep inside her. It then fired another and another as she writhed and groaned, but she was barely aware of the noises she was making as a second, more powerful, orgasm racked her body.

I twitched for the last time and collapsed on top of her, but my penis which had been hard for so long, refused to soften inside her and she closed her arms and legs around me and clasped me to her.

I remained in this position for several minutes but I was straining for more and broke our embrace.

"You feel as though you are ready for some more?" she whispered naughtily in my ear and then bit it playfully.

"Shall I turn over?"

Not waiting for a reply, she flipped, athletically, onto her stomach causing my extended probe to disengage itself from her with an audible plop. Once facing downwards she scrambled up onto outspread knees to raise that perfect arse and present me with the most wonderful view of the exquisite pale cheeks that crowned two moist, scarlet pussy lips.

"Do you fancy my arse? As long as you're careful, it's yours," she offered.

My glistening penis strained before me awaiting my decision. I had never had anal sex before. A wife that had thought a blow job was the work of the devil would certainly not have contemplated even discussing sodomy, let alone actually doing it, but here was an opportunity for another first and my pulsing erection was certainly game.

I slipped two outstretched fingers between the lips of her still engorged vulva to collect, like a bee with pollen, the slippery discharge fluids from both of us. I lubricated her puckered brown anal ring with both and eased a single finger into her anus to the first joint.

Her anal muscle clamped around it tightly but, with gentle rotation, it released its grip enabling me to slide the whole finger in, reaming her rear passage walls as it went. Her beautiful rear rotated in time with my finger and I introduce a second finger. Once again I felt a token muscular resistance, but this was soon followed by her total relaxation.

She was now ready for my cock so, removing my fingers, I place its purple head at her brown wrinkled rear entrance and gently pushed.

Standing as I was, behind her and looking down, I saw her anus open like a snake's mouth around an egg as part of my cock disappeared inside her. The sensation was extraordinary and quite unlike that from a tight pussy. She gave a loud gasp as her ring spasmed around my girth and I could hardly believe how several inches of thick phallus could be accommodated so easily by such a small entrance.

I moved inward gingerly with a gently stirring motion until I was fully embedded in her warm tight body. Then I held still, enjoying the intense feeling as her anal canal adjusted itself to my intruding member, but it did not take long for her to start to take her pleasure from me. She rocked to and fro on her knees, taking it upon herself to fuck me. I responded quickly and, grabbing her around the hips, pulled her back, fully impaling her with my organ.

"Yes!" she gasped, "really hard, John. Fast and hard."

I obliged and before long was pistoning into her like a nineteenth century steam engine with a head of pressure to match. In a couple of minutes sweat was forming and rolling down my face. The motion between us modulated her groans - making it sound as if I was violently assaulting her, when in fact, the opposite was true.

After what seemed an eternity of hedonistic pleasure, I sensed my balls tighten in preparation for another ejaculation and was glad to hear sounds coming from her to indicate that she too was about to cum. I came - one - two - three jets of semen and then a final shiver that saw me fully satisfied and my knees buckled.

This time my penis softened and I slipped out from between cheeks reddened by the constant slapping she had received from me and she fell forward onto the green baize cover of the pool table.

We had not made love. That was not what either of us had wanted, but as I pulled up my jeans and zipped them, I could not help feeling a warm sense of affection for this lovely woman.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked, moving around to the other end of the table to bend and kiss her softly on the forehead.

She returned my kiss and purred, "No, I thought it was great."

12