The Hitchhiker

Story Info
A hitchhiker turns a boring trip into an adventure.
2.3k words
4.47
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home after a week at my brother's place in Florida. I had travelled on I-95 before but it had become so crowded and dangerous that I now preferred the back roads. The extra time and slower speed were like a small luxury that I allowed myself. I had just stopped for fuel at a gas station in one of the many nameless little towns along the road when a young woman carrying a small suitcase approached me.

"Excuse me mister, could you help me?" She was young, twenty-three, twenty four maybe. Her blond hair contained crazy streaks of green, and she wore denim shorts and a sleeveless top. I could see that she had been crying.

"Yes hon', what do you need?"

"My dumbass boyfriend got pissed at me and drove off without me. Can you help me get home?"

"Where do you live?"

"Macon Georgia, are you going anywhere near there?"

"I'm from Roswell, this would appear to be your lucky day."

She brightened up immediately, "Would you mind if I rode with you?"

"Not at all, I would appreciate the company."

She touched my arm, "Thank you! Thank you so much."

"Throw your suitcase in the back seat and jump in."

"I appreciate this SO much, thank you again." She opened the rear door and threw her suitcase in the back seat before climbing into the front.

As soon as I had filled the gas tank, I joined her and we were off. We had just started out when she began to chatter. She told me that her name was Marianne and that her boyfriend's name was Clarence but everyone called him 'Claw'. Supposedly that nickname came from another family member who could not pronounce his name when they were little and Clarence became 'Claw'. On she rambled about how he was supposed to take her to Disney World but, when they got near Orlando, he pulled into a cheap motel. When she asked about Disney World, he took out his cock and shook it telling her, "Here's all the riding you need to do."

Apparently they started home the next morning but, when he stopped for gas, she went in to use the restroom and, when she came out, she found her suitcase sitting where the car had been. She spent the next half hour cursing at him and condemning his soul to an eternity in flames. I was grateful when she finally calmed down. I was expecting to drive the rest of the way in relative peace. I was wrong.

I heard her seatbelt click and turned to see her releasing her belt.

"I really do appreciate you driving me home, and I want to show you in the only way I know how." She slid over beside me and began to fumble with my belt.

"Hon' that's really not necessary, you don't own me anything."

"Yes I do. Claw liked for me to rub his dick while we travelled, he said that it made the miles go faster."

"Marianne, I don't expect...". Her hand reached into my pants and wrapped around my cock. I glanced over at her and she was smiling.

"There, isn't that better?"

I could not ever answer her. Her hand felt so good as she gently squeezed me. I kept my hands on the wheel and my eyes forward. I could feel myself start to harden.

"Claw used to finger me while we drove, you can do that too if you want."

I struggled to keep my concentration on the road. "Thank you Marianne, but I need to keep my hands on the wheel." And not on some twenty-something woman.

"Okay, but if you change your mind and want to take a feel, you go ahead."

She had me fully hard. Her hand felt cool and she was surprisingly skilled. I found myself enjoying the experience much more than I should have. I realized that I should protest and demand that she stop but, to be honest, I did not want her to stop.

"You have a really nice cock. It feels bigger than Claw's."

"Thank you."

"I've been fascinated by men's cocks since the first time a boy pulled his out and I made it get hard. That was such fun."

I had no answer for her. She continued to ramble on, but I was completely lost in the sensation of her hand holding and squeezing me.

This new experience was unexpected, but I had to admit that "Claw" was right. Her hand on me generated such a distraction that the miles seemed to fly by.

"You know, you would probably be more comfortable if you let me slide your pants down farther."

At that point, I had pretty much given up arguing with her. "If you think so." I lifted my hips and she slid my pants and underwear down below my ass. It felt strange to have my bare ass against the car seat.

"There, now I can work you better."

"Work me?"

"Yes, I can stroke you like this."

I gasped when she began to stroke my cock. I could hear the smile when she spoke.

"Oh, you like that? Claw did too. He liked for me to suck him while we were travelling too. He liked to see how far he could drive us before he came in my mouth. On the way down he lasted nearly twenty minutes before he blew a load like you wouldn't believe." She started to laugh. "I took his load then went to spit it out the window and it ended up along the side of the car. There we were driving along with his cum all over the side of his car. As far as I know, it's still there."

I wished that she would shut up. Driving with her stroking my cock was hard enough without listening to her chatter.

"I'll suck you off too if you want. Would you like to see how long you can last with my mouth on you?"

"No, thank you Marianne, but what you're doing is more than enough."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, I'll be glad to do it."

She began to 'play' with my cock; rubbing different parts of it, soft, feathery touches, hard squeezes, and rubbing the head like she was plucking a mushroom.

"Oh please Marianne, take it easy. Don't make me cum."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Oh baby, you're gonna' cum for me, and I want it to be bigger than Claw's. You're really nice, not like that asshole boyfriend of mine. I want to take good care of you."

"Marianne, what you're doing is already more than enough."

"All right sweetheart, I'll do whatever you want."

She sat back and resumed simply squeezing me while I focused on the road. Oh man, that feels SO good. Don't make me cum, please don't make me cum.

We drove along, the fields and trees drifting by. Occasionally a car would come the other way and I found myself looking at the faces of the drivers as if there was some way they could see what she was doing to me. Hey, she's jacking me off! Hey you, this pretty young woman is jacking me off! Oh man that feels good.

She pulled her hand off of me which left me suddenly feeling cold and abandoned. I had not expected her to stroke my cock but, when she stopped, I missed her hand. She was moving around in her seat and, when I looked over, she was opening her jeans and sliding down her panties.

"I hope you don't mind, but rubbing your cock has me all heated up and I need to get off. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back to you."

"It's all right, take all the time you need." When I glanced down, her fingers were exploring her pussy. The next time I looked, she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Hey, it will help me get off if you rub my boobs. Do you mind?"

"No, I don't mi..." Before I could answer, she took my hand and pushed it inside of her blouse. Instinctively I spread out my fingers as she pushed my hand onto a wonderfully soft small breast with a perky little nipple that scraped my palm. My hand closed and I began to fondle.

"Yea, that's nice, could you pinch my nipple?"

"Marianne, this is really awkward. I need my hand to drive."

"Just a few minutes baby." Her hands returned to between her legs.

I gripped the wheel with my left hand and focused intently on the road even while I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Her hand was flying between her legs as she sat there moaning. She became so loud that it was distracting. The whole thing became surreal; me sitting bare-assed on the seat fabric, my hard cock sticking up, her with her pants around her knees, playing her banjo as fast as she could.

"Oh yes...almost there...come on...yea...oh YEA...UGH-H-H!" Her body stiffened and shook repeatedly, each with a low cry. Then she sat quiet, breathing heavily. I pulled my hand out of her blouse and put it back on the wheel. For a moment things almost returned to normal.

"Oh fuck, I needed that." I looked over at her and she smiled. "I love to get off, don't you?" She pulled up her panties and jeans, then buttoned her blouse. "Thanks for the help, you have nice hands, warm and strong."

"Glad to help."

"If you'd like to get together sometime for a hook-up, I'd like that."

"I'll think it over Marianne, let me get back to you."

She finished pulling herself back together and slid back over next to me. "Look at you, all the starch has gone out of this guy. Let's get you back in working order." She leaned down before stretching out on the seat. Suddenly I felt wetness and warmth around my cock.

"Oh God Marianne, don't make me wreck!"

She paused a moment. "Just relax, I have faith in you."

Her lips soon made me hard. "Marianne, you should stop now."

She ignored me as her head rose and fell in my lap.

"Marianne, please stop." I asked her to stop but every fiber of my body was screaming 'keep going'. It had been a while since I had sex of any kind, and even longer since a woman's lips had pleased me. I wanted it so badly but I knew it was unsafe to continue as we were.

"Please Marianne, oh please, don't make me cum. I can't drive and cum at the same time." At least I don't think so. I started counting trees, fence posts, cattle, anything I could see to distract myself. She was relentless, her lips moving on me. My pleas went unnoticed and my hands were trapped on the steering wheel. I felt a familiar tightening between my legs.

"Please...please Marianne, STOP! Oh GOD! Marianne! Oh-h-h-h." I fought to keep my eyes open and control the car as my semen began to shoot into her mouth. My foot came off the accelerator and the car slowed. I managed to drift the car off the road and onto the shoulder as pulse after pulse shot my seed into Marianne's mouth. As my climax ended, I sat feeling drained and senseless while I struggled to recover.

Marianne pulled off of me and twisted around to sit up. She opened the window and spit several times. "Wow, you made more cum that Claw, I feel proud." She wiped her mouth on her arm before she slid over and kissed my cheek. "Did you like it? How was it, really?"

"Marianne, it was wonderful, but you could have made me crash the car."

"But you didn't. I knew that you'd handle it. How long is it till we get home? How about I give you a half an hour and I'll do you again."

"No, I don't think so."

She slid over close to me, her tongue suddenly in my ear. "Your mouth says no but I'll bet your dick will scream yes."

"We'll see."

She slid back over to her side and put her seat belt back on while I pulled my underwear back up. As soon as I felt in control again, I put the car in gear and we were on our way once again.

The remainder of the trip was thankfully uneventful with Marianne staying on her side. She chattered endlessly about recent events in her life. When finally we pulled up to Marianne's home, her mother came charging out the door screaming, "You punk sonofabitch! You drag my daughter..." When she saw a middle-aged man instead of a young man, she stopped and looked surprised until Marianne got out of the car and started to explain. I used the time to open the rear door and collect Marianne's suitcase. When I carried the suitcase to Marianne, she introduced me to her mother. Her mother threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for rescuing my girl. She took off with that moron and I worried that she might not come home." She smiled, "Can you come in for a drink or two? If you're tired, you can stay overnight." Suddenly her smile became very inviting.

"There's just Marianne and me here, we have an extra room and we love to have visitors."

I could see where Marianne got her passionate nature. "Thank you ma'am, but I have to get home."

Her hand touched my sleeve. "Are you sure, we could have a good time." Her eyes had the same sparkle as Marianne's.

"Thank you, but I really do have to get home."

"Okay, thank you for bringing my daughter home."

"My pleasure ma'am." I got back into the car and drove away.

As I drove between Macon and Roswell, I experienced the odd sensation of feeling her hand on my cock. Whether it was just the pleasant memory or some kind of voodoo cooked up by Marianne's mother, it still left me anxious and hopeful for a repeat.

END