All Comments on 'Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
I don't like where this is going

I can't explain it. I just know I loved the first 5 chapters and this latest one I did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I must say this was my least favorite chapter in the series so far. I was really hoping the swinging part at the end of chapter 5 would've turned out to just be a ploy by Courtney for her to live a fantasy of watching Martin with another girl. Me personally, if the story continues, I hope Ravi and Aranya maybe move because of a job transfer or something. I was just hoping Martin would've had sex with more of his daughter's friends and would've ended up with Courtney and another girl or two on a regular basis. Anyway, you're a very talented writer and respect if you finish the story here or continue it.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

But I have to go along with the first two comments swinging is a downer, Thanks for sharing,

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Agreed!

Totally agree with the others regarding the swinging... Fantastic story up to that point.

studfarm57studfarm57about 9 years ago
swinging, oddly, may be OK

This chapter helped me discover that I am not open enough for swinging myself. I think I would be jealous of the other male lover and what he was doing to my regular partner. But it raised the question, and actually was fairly believable in portraying that its characters were able to enjoy it. Thanks for opening my horizons a bit.

spbmdtcspbmdtcabout 9 years ago

I, for one, love the swinging. That said, I would prefer if this didn't segue into a purely swinger series (if you do continue it).

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 9 years ago
Swinging

Having been a swinger for quite a few years, I still find the idea of people in such a new relationship swinging a bit "off". Also, meeting one of the other couple on their own is usually a relationship killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Warm, sexy

and gracefully handled.

Nice smooth writing...juicy text!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trust?

Not as good as the other chapters. I have a problem with them going into separate rooms for sex. I thought the whole idea was to watch each other. I can understand wife swapping can be fun if it is still primarily about the relationship between the husband and the wife, e.g. watching each other. If they wander off to private places, then the linkage between the husband and wife is broken. Particularly if happens at different times, e.g. some one's lunch. This can cause insecurity and fear and result in problems of trust. Trust is the most critical feature of a marriage. Sex is a particularly important to trust because it so much approximates sexual security. Swapping is fine with boundaries that don't get crossed, no problem then with trust. Watching was their boundary and it was violated. I suppose that if sex is not considered an important part of their marriage (like maybe a bowling league) then the trust has other roots and their are no sexual boundaries. Maybe its just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous