All Comments on 'Getting Even The Hard Way'

by localsub1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good...

I loved the theme and your writing style...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

He never would have done what they wanted. And since they forced him and had pictures they were going to jail for a long time. What a bunch of idiots. Did they not think he might go to the Police? Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No Way! I would BTB.

If some person treated me this way payback would be very painful. She would spend the greater portion of her life as a whore when I sold her into captivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think you could have made him dumber if you tried

I mean really. This whole thing was epically stupid. Even for fiction his actions were ludicrous. Even if he kills them all he'll never get even. Just an awful story. No stars. And even less than no stars for not writing a sequel where he does get revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total stupidity

Walk over to her and lay her out with one punch and take the camera. What are the women going to do, beat him up? And the gay guy isn't going to want any part of a fight. Really poorly thought out drivel.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
The Walking Dead!

Kristi,Tiff,Sara,and Missy all found hacked to pieces in an open field. Kristi found with Charlie's dick rammed down her throat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap written by the lechery of a faggot!!!

Never will they be successful with the blackmailing!!! He goes to the cops and they go to prison for a very long time!!! So only in your pervert fantasy about gay will things happen like that!!! Think things through before you post!!!

tonyl65tonyl65about 6 years ago
it fantasy get over it

Don't listen to the last comment. We are here to read fantasy and get off. It was a good story about being humiliated and finding his place. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written, erotic and realistic story.

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
Good Revenge Story

Well written,wish the story had been longer...The story made me horny.so I must get off on revenge topics

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Call the Police

Get a rape kit done. Hire an attorney. One of the girls or Charlie tells the truth to avoid prosecution and the rest go to jail. File a Civil suit against the girls. Even if it fails, he outs there actions. Or man up. Move away, change his name and start a new life. And then start to plan. All the girls either die or end up sold to a Mexican whorehouse. No one walks away from this whole. Horrible, unfinished story.

1 star

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

He actually got what he deserved. But, hey he liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous