Getting Even With A Tease

Story Info
A cock tease is brought submissive by hypnosis.
1.6k words
4.19
151.7k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers

I work for a large company. There is a girl who works with me that all the guys would agree is a cock tease. Stephanie is a 23 years old Columbian gal with big tits and great legs. She is constantly showing off her 44Ds and talking about her porn DVDs.

I thought I was immune to her teasing and used to laugh at the stupid guys who bought into her flattery hoping they would dip their pricks in her honey pot. I was wrong.

For several months Stephanie and I worked on the same project team. For eight months I got a first hand look at those beautiful mams. She would always wear long V neck sweaters and bend over give me a view of her breasts. Even encased in silk I got a hard on looking at them. She would lean close, pressing her tits into my back and softly whisper that she hoped I wasn't uncomfortable.

Even though I knew she had a husband, she often spoke about how he was a dick, I thought to press my luck. One night we were in her office finishing a report. Stephanie was dressed in a tight red V neck and form fitting pants that showed off her ass. She was sitting down at her desk when I walked in. She looked up with her doleful eyes and I felt the now familiar stirrings for her in my loins. I leaned over and kissed her lips. And she laughed. Cruelly.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you," I replied.

"What makes you think I want to kiss you. My Phillip is all I need. Your fun to toy with with, but you couldn't satisy me."

That cunt! She would pay. I started plotting my revenge that night. I heard about hypnosis and how it has helped people lose weight or stop smoking. I planned to use it to turn Stephanie into my sex slave and personal love doll.

I read everything on hypnosis over the next few months. Learning how to moderate the timbre of my voice. Learning to alter my speech patterns. Learning how to place unsuspecting people into a trance and plant post hypnotic suggestions.

One late Tuesday evening I had a chance to put my plan into action. I was again working late with Stephanie. We were relaxing after a dinner break of Take Out Chinese. I pulled a silver Cross pen from my pocket and showed it to Stephanie.

"Nice pen," she said.

"Yeah," I answered. "I love the way it sparkles when the light hits it right. See?" I twirled the pen so it glittered in the overhead light."Let's play a game. I bet you can't focus on the pen for five minutes without blinking."

"What do I get if I win," she asked.

"Anything you want."

"Okay," Stephanie said. "Twenty bucks."

"Deal." We shook hands. "Ready?"

"Easiest twenty dollars I'm going to make," she answered.

I held the pen around five inches from her eyes and Stephanie gazed on it. Twenty seconds later she blinked and shook her head. "I wasn't ready," she protested.

"Okay," I agreed. "It's easier if you take deep breaths."

She started to breathe deeply, her tits rising and falling into a delicious rhythm.

"Stephanie, you are getting very relaxed. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Your shoulders are starting to slump and you are feeling very peaceful."

"Mmmm...."

"You feel like you want to close your eyes and sleep."

"Mmmm ...."

"Go ahead and sleep, Steph. You will still be able to hear and understand me. Okay."

"Okay." Stephanie's eyes closed and her head rolled forward.

"Stephanie, can you here me?"

"Yes," she answered sleepily.

"Stephanie, do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy sucking a man's cock."

She smiled wickedly. "Mmmm-mmm."

"Do you like the taste of cum?"

"I love it when Phillip shoots his load in my mouth. I love sucking him dry while he is still shooting in my mouth."

"Stephanie, what is your dirtiest fantasy?"

"I want someone to fuck me in my ass while I suck another cock dry."

My cock jumped at hearing her talk this way. It was time to take my plan to it's next level. "Stephanie, does Phillip make you cum?"

"Yes."

"Okay. For now on, you will not be able to cum except for me. No one will be able to get you off but me. You will be able to feel your orgasm build up and increase in intensity but will not find sweet release except when I tell you you may cum. Understand?"

She nodded.

"All the actions Phillip or anyone else takes to get you to cum will only increase your sexual desire and need for me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You will do anything I ask you to do. And you will only cum after I tell you you can cum."

"Anything you ask me to do," she repeated in her trance.

"You will accept any and all advances I make on you. You must beg me to cum, Stephanie. If you do not ask me you will never cum."

"Never cum."

"When you feel the pressure building in you and your pussy starts dripping, you will wait to you are alone and then you will call me to see if I will allow you to service me and allow you to cum. Understood."

"Understood."

"And you will call me 'Master' when we are alone."

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now I am going to count backwards from ten. When I reach one you will awaken feeling refreshed and horny. You will not be able to stop touching yourself. Your hands will continuously rub your tits until I tell you to stop. You will not remember being hypnotized, but will recall all the suggestions. All you will know is you won the $20 bet. Okay?"

"Yes, master."

I counted backwards from ten to one and Stephanie awoke. Her face immediately flushed and her hands started massaging her tits through her sweater.

"See. I told you I could do it." Stephanie didn't seem to realize I was watching her rub her globes. She didn't even know she was doing it. I smiled.

"How do you feel?"

"Great. But I'm horny as a motherfuck. Phillip is in for busy night when I see him," she teased.

"Stephanie?"

"Yes master?"

My cock jumped a little to hear say that. "Take off your sweater and bra. I want to see your tits."

"Yes master." She pulled her sweater over her head and unsnapped her bra. Her tits bounded out. They were better than I hoped. Her tits while large were firm and her caramel colored skin darkened at her aureoles and nipples. Her hands went back to massaging her tits. She pinched and twisted her nipples.

"Stephanie, stop playing with your tits." Her hands dropped to her sides. I stepped close to her and lifted her tits to my mouth. I started sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

"That feels so good master."

"You like it rough, don't you?"

"Yes master." She started to rub my cock through my pants.

"You want to see my cock?"

"Yes master."

"Beg me."

"Please master. May I please see your cock?"

I unzipped and lowered my pants and briefs, freeing my cock. "Suck on it."

"Yes master." Stephanie kneeled in front of me and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She slid her mouth up and down the shaft and twirled her tongue around my tip. Damn, she was good at this.

"Look at me." She turned her amaretto eyes up towards me and I was in heaven. Here was this bitch, who only months before had laughed at me sucking contentedly on my cock and looking at me lovingly while she did. I started to pump my cock into her mouth, face-fucking her roughly. I felt my cum start to rise and knew what I wanted.

"Stephanie stop." She stopped sucking on my cock and just kneeled there looking up at me. "Tit fuck my cock you slut."

Stephanie pressed my cock in between her tits and gathered them around me. She started to pump them around my dick never removing her eyes from my face. The feeling of her warm, soft flesh around my cock was exquisite. "You like my cock between you tits, slave?"

"Yes master."

I could again feel my cum rising again. I wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum slave. Where do you want me to cum?"

"My mouth, master. Please come in my mouth. Let me taste your cum." Stephanie licked her lips in anticipation.

"No. Not yet. You don't get that treat yet, my slave. I want to come on your tits."

"Yes master." Stephanie stopped breast massaging my cock and kneeled in front of me.

I grabbed my dick and started to jerk it while looking at my pretty fuck doll. "Talk dirty to your master. Tell him what you want."

"I want your cum all over my big titties master. Cover me with your cum. Give me a cum bath master."

I was close, so close.

"Stroke your dick master. Give me your cum. Shoot it all over my tits."

"Ahh shit." My jizz flew and covered her tits. Over and over, strands of cum landed on Stephanie. "That's a good little slave."

"Thank you, master. May I clean up?"

"No. Put your bra and sweater back on over my cum."

"Yes master."

I buckled my pants while my new toy got dressed and started to leave.

"Stephanie," I called.

"Yes master."

"Don't forget our bet." I pulled a twenty from my wallet and gave it to her.

This was sweet revenge.

epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers