Getting Even with Gemma and Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened and walked to the door.

'You'll regret this, Jack,' said Gemma. 'One day.'

I turned back to face her. She was still slumped in the chair, her body heavy and wet with sweat and come.

'Each time you fight me, Gemma' I said. 'And each time you know that in the end you'll obey.'

I left the office, pulling the door shut behind me.

I gave Catherine a big smile as I walked past.

TEN

I'd just got back to my office when my phone rang. It was Sue.

'What the fuck are you playing at, Jack? We had a deal.'

'Could we do this again?' I asked. 'Only slower, and with subtitles. I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.'

'I got a call from a friend in C Division. She knows my history with Gemma. Says she's heard from someone who heard from someone that Gemma was having sex while she was on the phone to some sergeant or other.'

'Sergeant Taylor, that would be,' I said.

'We had a deal, Jack. I'd help you set things up, and in return, you'd let me have some fun with Gemma. Teach her what happens to someone who steals my fiancé from me.'

'The deal's still on, Sue,' I said. 'I was just going to ring you. Suggest you come over this evening. I'll invite Gemma, we can make an evening of it.'

'Sounds like you started without me, Jack.' Still angry, but downshifting from angry to pouty.

'Just softening her up,' I said.

'Always an answer,' she said.

'You on for this evening?'

'Sure,' said Sue. 'But make it my place rather than yours. I've got a few bits and pieces that might turn out to be useful. Seven o'clock. Don't be late.'

She rang off. I thought for a minute, then dialled Gemma's number.

'It's Jack,' I said. 'You're invited to a party. This evening.'

Gemma started to protest, but I cut her short.

'Seven o'clock,' I said. 'Don't be late.' I gave her Sue's address. 'Oh, and one last thing. I want you to wear a French maid's outfit.'

I put the phone down before she could reply. Spent the rest of the afternoon tinkering with an Exel spreadsheet.

For some reason or other, my mind wasn't on my work.

12