From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian domination of my high school bullies.
7k words
4.54
145.4k
266

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
484 Followers

Chapter 1

----------------

I was sitting alone in the cozy living room of the farm I had inherited from my grandmother. It was pouring outside, and I was stretched out on the sofa, reading a book. I was certainly not used to living in the middle of nowhere, on a small farm in Idaho with a handful of cows and chickens. My grandmother has passed recently, and I was packing up her things and sorting out her last requests over the summer before heading back to New York for university.

The doorbell rang, startling me out of my reverie. I was immediately wary. A remote farm 2 hours away from the closest town was not where you would get visitors in middle of the night. It was pouring outside as well, with the wind howling through the trees. I grabbed my can of pepper spray and inched towards the door. I was 5 foot 8 - tall for a woman, with a slender build. I was reasonably athletic but would be no match for a hostile intruder at the door.

Peering out of the window, I stopped dead in my tracks. At the front door were 2 faces I had hoped I would never see again in my life.

Chloe and Allie.

What the fuck were they doing at the farm?

My mind raced, as horrible memories of high school came flooding back to me. I had grown up in a small town about 2 hours from the farm. Chloe and Allie had been my biggest tormentors in my teenage years. I was much larger then; Dealing with my parents' divorce at 14, I had turned to food for comfort and ballooned in size, becoming noticeably overweight by the time I started high school. I actually had a decent group of friends at first, and people generally had left me alone - until Chloe and Allie joined the school. 2 years my junior, they were everything I was not back then - pretty, popular, and mean. They mocked me, ostracized me, called me "Snorlax" after the pokemon. Eventually people started avoiding me to escape their wrath, and I had finished my remaining years in high school isolated and alone.

One of my worst memories was when they paid a guy, James, in my class to ask me to prom. I had said yes, gotten excited, bought a dress with my mom, gotten my makeup done. He picked me up from my house, and we had turned up at prom together. The moment we walked into the hall, Chloe, Allie and their friends surrounded us and started laughing. James turned to me and said words I can still remember - "Did you actually think anyone would want to go to prom with a whale like you?" Chloe and Allie had filmed the incident, putting the video on social media, and it was seen by everyone in our town. I was 17 at the time and genuinely felt like my whole world was ending.

High school inevitably ended, I got a great scholarship to study at NYU and moved as far away from that little town as I possibly could. I had gotten into running, shed the weight, and looked pretty good now if I could say so myself. At 5'8 I was slender with long legs, C-cup breasts and a slim waist. Running had toned me up, and I was a far cry from what I looked like in high school.

I peered out of the window at Chloe and Allie. They were drenched, seeking shelter from the rain under my porch. My grandmother's farm had been my only safe place during high school, as my mother and I would visit almost every weekend. Chloe and Allie's presence was an insult to my memories of the farm, and I felt a flood of anger wash over me. I wrenched open the door, still holding my pepper spray.

"Can I help you?" I asked with hostility, waiting for the glint of recognition in their eyes as they realised who I was. It never came.

"E-excuse me miss, our car has broken down about a mile away, we have no reception a-and we were hoping to borrow your phone if possible? We've been walking in the rain for about a mile, there aren't any cars passing by.."

They hadn't recognised me.

"What are you girls doing out here at midnight?" I asked. A part of me thought this was some elaborate prank they were pulling on me, some way to humiliate me again.

"Um, we're on a roadtrip across the country, we took a wrong turn and the car broke down. We waited for hours but there were no cars passing by. I'm Allie by the way, and this is Choe," stuttered Allie. I grimaced. Trust them to get lost 2 hours into a roadtrip.

"How long more do you have to drive? It's going to take ages for a mechanic to get out here and fix the car."

"We were supposed to get to Boise tonight, b-but we're taking a month to drive to the East Coast and back, so there's no rush," said Chloe. "W-would you mind if we used your phone and waited here for the rain to stop?" They still hadn't recognised me, and as I gazed down on their faces, I noticed that both were a good 4 - 5 inches shorter than me. A plan started forming in my mind. It would be an absolute shame if I didn't take some advantage of the situation - these girls had tormented me for years, didn't know who I was, and had stupidly revealed that they were going to be gone from home for a month. I reckoned they wouldn't be missed for a while - this was probably their idea of a "fun trip" before they started college.

"Yeah, come in." I held open the door and they walked into my living room, looking around. They visibly relaxed once they were inside. The house was extremely cosy, wooden furniture and rugs everywhere.

"D-do you mind if I use the bathroom?" Chloe asked. Bingo, I thought.

"Right over there," I pointed down the hallway. "Let me switch on the hallway light for you." I quickly stepped into the kitchen and out of sight, grabbed a serrated knife, slipping it into the back of my trousers.

Chloe headed to the toilet, and I quickly turned to Allie. "You're Allie right? The phone's over in that room." I led Allie to the basement, still holding my pepper spray. I had to act fast. I opened the door to the basement. Upon upon seeing the steps leading to the basement, she turned around, confused. Without hesitation, I sprayed the pepper spray into her eyes and kicked her down the stairs. Before she could scream, I covered her mouth and held the knife to her throat.

"We're in the middle of nowhere, and no one knows you're here. I suggest you do what I say." Allie didn't even struggle as I tied her hands behind her back with some hemp rope, and tied her feet together too. I gagged her with some spare fabric I had in my basement. Hearing the toilet flush upstairs, I quietly headed back up to the living room.

I pulled the same pepper spray and knife trick on Chloe as she stepped out of the bathroom. She yelled and put up a struggle, but I didn't really care about the noise anymore. Allie was subdued and we didn't have any neighbours around for miles. I eventually managed to overpower her (with a few bruises to show for my efforts), and dumped her unceremoniously in the basement as well. I checked that they were both tied up properly and gagged, then removed their cellphones from their pockets. I then locked the basement door, barricaded it shut with my wardrobe and left the house.

Their car was the last loose end to tie up. I drove out with my truck, slowly through the rain, and it wasn't long before I found their car. I towed their car, driving further into the wilderness. There were many deep water bodies that a car like this could be deposited in, and never be seen again. I left their phones in their car as well, put a rock on the accelerator and watched it slowly submerge into an unnamed lake, off a dirt road, surrounded by deep forrest and shrubbery.

Then I made my way back to the farm.

Chapter 2

----------------

I woke up late the next morning, tired from my little adventure the night before. The basement door was still barricaded shut with the heavy wardrobe, and there was no noise coming from the basement. I grabbed my pepper spray and knife, a bag of toys from my closer, and unblocked the door slowly. Switching on the harsh basement lights, I realised there was no need to worry. Both girls were still tied up and gagged, exactly how I had left them. Allie shrunk into a corner as I approached them, but Chloe remained still, eyes burning with hatred.

"Let's be clear here," I said. "I hope you appreciate the situation you both are in right now. You don't have phones, and I've made sure no one will find your car, even if they searched for years. You're hours away from the nearest neighbour, you could scream, you could run for miles and nobody would help you." Allie started crying, her sobs muffled by her gag.

"So here's my proposition. Either you cooperate, or I get rid of you, and I get rid of the evidence. You know what I mean. Nobody would find you, nobody would find your car, nobody would save you in time, do you understand?" I could hear Chloe cursing at me through her gag. She would be the difficult one to deal with.

Saying nothing, I grabbed a pair of heavy duty scissors I had in the basement, went over to them and started cutting their clothes off. Allie started shrieking as I snipped her bra into pieces, cutting the straps loose and watching her breasts spill out. Allie had fairer hair, almost ginger, and blue eyes. Her breasts were small, I guessed A-cups, and she had a more boyish figure with thinner hips. She squirmed away from me, her nipples hardening in the cool air as her tiny breasts jiggled.

"There's nobody around for miles Aliie." I tutted.

I started doing the same for Chloe, who struggled and squirmed. She managed to elbow me a few times, but I had tied them up so tightly that it didn't matter. I smiled as I snipped her underwear away. Chloe was a brunette with short brown hair and brown eyes, she had large breasts with big areolas and long nipples. She was slightly taller than Allie, with wider hips. I noticed her pussy was shaved completely bald.

I took a step back and surveyed the two 18-year-old girls lying in front of me. Both had their hands tied behind their backs, and legs tied together at their ankles. I had tied their ankles to their wrists in a hog tie.

"You pervert!" Chloe had managed to spit her gag out. "Fucking let us go or we'll get you into trouble."

"I don't think you're in a position to make demands." I smiled, and picked up the cattle prod I had brought into the basement with me. "Do you know what this is, Chloe?" I held it up. Her pupils contracted in fear. "We use this on cattle usually, but I'd be quite happy to use it on you." I wasn't a fan of hurting people like that, even cruel bullies like those two, but they didn't need to know that.

"What are you then, some sort of lesbian pervert? Some sort of dyke?" Chloe hissed.

"Don't use that slur on me again."

"Dyke!" Chloe hissed again.

I chuckled. "As a matter of fact, I am a lesbian pervert, Chloe. One that you've just pissed off."

I grabbed a heavy wooden chair from the corner of the basement, and carried it over to where the girls were. My late grandfather had been a keen woodworker, so there was lots of spare furniture in the basement and woodworking equipment in the basement. My mind raced with the possibilities of what I could build as I grabbed Chloe by the wrists and sat her in the chair. She struggled, trying to get away, but it didn't take long for me tie her forearms to each arm of the chair.

"Now Chloe, I'm going to untie your legs, be a good girl or you'll get the cattle prod." I spread her legs wide and placed each one over the arms of the chair. As I tied her ankles to the sides of the chair, she kicked out at me, catching me in the throat. I stumbled backwards, watching Chloe try to stand untie her arms from the corner of my eye. I lunged forward and grabbed the cattle prod, then pressed it into her left thigh. Chloe let out a scream, her body going rigid as the pain from the cattle prod raced up the left side of her body. She was momentarily incapacitated, so I pushed her back into seating position and swiftly tied her ankles to the seat of the chair. Panting, I took a step back.

Chloe was struggling in the chair, but she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. She was spread open in this position, legs splayed over the arms of the chair, with her bald pussy completely exposed. Her chest was thrust out, nipples pointing upwards at me. I picked up the cattle prod again, and pressed it into her left breast. She screamed and went rigid again as the prod made contact with her sensitive breasts, and she moved from side to side trying to get away from it.

"What did you call me earlier, Chloe?" I moved the cattle prod downwards.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry -" she began saying, as I pushed the cattle prod into the pink folds of her pussy. I left it resting on her clit. "Please don't- not there please," she begged.

"Are you going to do as I say? "

"Y-yes. Please don't-"

"Yes, MISTRESS."

"Yes mistress." I knew she would be feisty, and I knew I hadn't broken her yet. But for now, she was cooperating, subdued by the cattle prod.

I stood behind her, and started playing with her nipples. I slowly drew them upward, tweaking them gently, running the flat of my thumb over each nipple. I could feel her gritting her teeth, struggling to stay still and not respond as I played with her breasts. I saw Allie watching quietly as her friend's nipples hardened, and Chloe's body started responding to the stimulation. I remembered an incident in high school where Chloe had followed me around making fun of my large breasts, singing "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?" loudly in the hallway. How ironic that her breasts (and her) were at my mercy now.

I pinched her nipples suddenly, causing her to yelp. "Your nipples seem to be liking this Chloe." I moved to face her and slowly pushed a finger into her pussy. Chloe gasped and tried to jerk her legs closed. However, she was held in position by the ropes, unable to stop me from violating her in her most intimate area.

"Your pussy is pretty wet too - are you sure I'm the only dyke here?" I started playing with her clit, using my fingers to spread her pussy apart and tweak her clit repeatedly. I carried on for a while, Chloe squealing every now and then whenever I tugged at her clit particularly harshly. Allie silently watched with wide eyes, grateful I was leaving her alone.

I pushed another finger into Chloe's pussy. Her face reddened with shame as an audible squelching sound escaped. I finger-fucked her faster, rolling her clit around with the fingers of my other hand. I squeezed her clit between my thumb and forefinger, watching how large it had gotten in the span of a few minutes. There was a visible sheen of sweat covering her breasts now, as she gasped, her body jerking slightly with every movement of my fingers. She had stopped trying to close her legs, I noticed. I could feel her pussy juices coating my fingers as I continued playing with her clit and fucking her with 2 of my fingers. I grabbed her clit with my thumb and forefinger again and started tugging on it at a faster pace.

"I think our friend is going to cum soon, what do you think Allie?" Chloe's head jerked forward at the mention of her friend, her large breasts jiggling at the sudden movement. The captive girl turned even redder as she remembered that her friend was watching her getting masturbated against her will. At the exact moment Chloe's eyes made contact with Allie's, her orgasm hit her. Her body tensed up and I felt her wet pussy contracting around my fingers.

"HNNNNNG.." Chloe groaned as the orgasm overcame her body, her legs jerking against the ropes, as she thrust her chest out further. She closed her eyes, moving her head from side to side as she was hit by wave after wave of the orgasm.

I decided not to stop. I kept going at the same deliberate pace, tugging on her clit while sawing my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. She tried to get away from the stimulation, her clit overly sensitive, but the ropes didn't let her. I played with her a while longer, then leaned in to gather one of her long nipples in my mouth. Her nipples were extremely fun to play with - long, rock hard, and extremely sensitive, as I soon discovered. I sucked on her quivering nipples while running my tongue harshly over them, feeling her press her clit against my fingers as I expertly masturbated her.

"Chloe, are you going to cum again??" I asked suddenly, feigning surprise and disgust. This jerked her out of her reverie and she opened her eyes and glanced at Allie immediately. Allie was still lying on the floor, tied up, transfixed by the scene in front of her.

"N-no! Let me go! Y-you're forcing me t-t-to-"

"I'm not forcing you to enjoy yourself, you little slut. If you're going to cum again, you better ask me for permission." I placed the tips of 2 fingers directly on her clit and started moving my fingers from side to side, her clit jiggling under my fingers.

"Ugggg.." Chloe jerked her legs around, in a futile attempt to avoid my fingers. "P-p-please don't make me- ARGH"

"Ask for permission or I'll use the cattle prod on your clit. Trust me, I can tell when you're coming you little slut." I started rubbing her clit even faster.

Chloe muttered something under her breath.

"I can't hear you Chloe!"

"Ahhh.. Please can I come?" she whispered, her body glistening with sweat as she bucked in the chair.

"Say it louder, Chloe. Do you like another woman playing with your pussy? "

"Y-yes I... p-please..."

"That's not enough Chloe." I slipped a third finger inside of her. The seat of the chair was wet with her juices now as she squirmed, trying to avoid my touch, trying to avoid the humiliation of coming a second time all over my fingers. Her futile attempts to get away just made my fingers slip deeper inside her warm pussy.

"Shall I get the cattle prod again, Chloe? Or are you going to ask me permission properly?"

"HNNNG please I c-cant.. m-m-much longer... Oh fffuck okay okay YES, YES I LIKE ANOTHER WOMAN PLAYING WITH MY P-PUSSY, PLEASE LET ME COME NOW!?!?" she yelled.

"Go ahead slut, and you better thank me for it while you come."

She came loudly and noisily, grinding her engorged clit against my hand as I continued rubbing it. I felt her fucking herself on my fingers, thrusting her ass into the air, her large breasts and hard nipples jiggling with the movement. Her asshole winked at me as she grunted in pleasure and abject humiliation, and I got wet thinking of what I'd do to it.

"Hnnng Thank you, t-t-thank you" she sobbed as she finishing cumming, her body completely overwhelmed, her legs shaking as she slowly regained her senses. This time she kept her head down, refusing to look at Allie.

I grabbed the chair and tilted it all the way back to the floor, leaving her back parallel to the ground, her legs wide open and toes pointing at the ceiling.

"Time to complete your lesbian initiation, bitch. Stick out your tongue." I removed my panties and lifted up my skirt as Chloe shook her head from side to side. I was sopping wet as I watched one of my deepest fantasies play out in real time.

"No, I don't do that - I'm not going to-"

I grabbed the cattle prod and gave her two shocks, one on each foot. She shrieked, bucking against the chair in a futile manner. My patience was wearing thin - I was tired of arguing with her and wanted compliance for now. I put the cattle prod against her left nipple, and pressed down on the button. She screamed again.

"Please stop! Please!"

"Next one is on your clit, bitch, now stick your tongue out." This time she complied, shaking with fear and pain from the aftereffects of the prod. I knelt over her face and lowered my pussy onto her tongue. I sighed with contentment as I felt her wet tongue entering my folds. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue." She tentatively pushed her tongue into my pussy, licking around the entrance. I felt her hot breath on me, her lips softly fluttering against my pussy lips as she unwillingly started fucking my vagina with her tongue.

riririri
riririri
484 Followers
12