Getting Even with My Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had not planned on staying the night, he did not bring anything to wear so I offered him some of mine. I got him a pair of satin boxer but told him that as it was a warm night, there was no need for us to wear the top half, and he reluctantly agreed. We returned to the lounge and it was not until we sat down that I realized that Grace was sitting cross-legged and as the nightie she was wearing had a long slit up the side, her legs were bare right up to her hips. I guess dad noticed too as I saw him quickly cross his legs, but not before I noticed the bulge begin to grow in his shorts.

My father seemed to become more reserved and did not speak much at all, maybe he was trying to get his cock to go down, or maybe he was having second thoughts and we had rushed this too quickly. Either way it did not take long for Joyce to notice and she quickly changed the subject so that she was asking her mother questions about sex and how long since she had any. This made my father blush, as well as Grace, but slowly Grace answered (with lies of course) and said it had been many many years since she had indulged in pleasures of the flesh, apart from with her own hands.

As this talk continued my father became more restless and I gathered his cock was causing him much pain, but this was Joyce's plan. Every time Joyce reached for her glass of wine she would go slower and slower, giving my father ample opportunity to see her naked breasts, and then she would sit back and slowly cross her legs, and this just gave him access to see up her coat which was slowly coming apart further up her legs. After another 30 minutes of this action her coat was only joined where the sash went around the middle. He could see right down the front of her breasts and all but her nipples were on display for him.

Meanwhile, Grace had moved so that she was sitting sideways so she could talk directly to my father. When she turned her coat had come apart and as she made herself comfortable, her nightie had crept up her arse. Even I got a surprise when I noticed she was not wearing any panties and I could see the tip of her pubic hairs. I knew if my father looked down, even for a second, he would get one really great surprise. Grace began talking to him and each time she spoke she would pat is leg, almost as though she were drilling her words into him. Eventually she no longer took her hand away, but left it on his lap.

Now my father has always been a person who likes to take control of things, as well as turn the talk to sex, but tonight he was like a little boy who was just learning about sex. He was lost for words and this just made it easier for Joyce to take control and lead him closer to her mother. Joyce began to rub my leg and she made sure she did this when my father was looking at her or me, she wanted to lead him, and she was doing a great job. Slowly as she rubbed me she would go a little further up each time, and when she got to the leg of my shorts, instead of going on the outside, she let her fingers move under the shorts.

Grace had her hand on dad's leg and was trying to talk to him but he was busy watching what Joyce was doing to me. Her hand had crept up to my cock and she was slowly masturbating me under my shorts, in full view of my father's watching eyes. To get my fathers attention she pulled on his leg so that it was now not crossed over the other. Without thinking he apologized for ignoring her and he turned towards her, but he had forgotten why he had had his legs crossed. Yes, his cock was erect and straining to be free, it was also leaking pre-cum, which was showing a clear wet patch on the shorts, and Grace had not missed noticing this.

"Hmmmm, looks like someone is having naughty thoughts," she said as she laughed and made sure we heard her. "I guess I should look after that for you!" she added.

Dad came to his senses and tried to cover up but Grace would not allow him to. She quickly slid her hand up his shorts and grabbed for his rigid cock. He tried to pull away but she would not have this, she took a firm hold of him and refused to let go. He tried to complain and he said she should not be doing this in front of us.

"And why not?" she asked. "If my daughter can masturbate your son in front of us, then why can't I do the same to you in front of them? Maybe us "old folk" can teach the young ones a few tricks," she added.

His face went redder than I had ever seen it; it looked like he had been out in the sun all day. Joyce and I laughed and egged him on.

"Go on, put your mouth where your money is mum!" Joyce demanded.

"I think you mean 'put your money where your mouth is', don't you Joyce?" Grace asked.

"No mum, I mean your mouth!" she answered her mother.

With that Grace took the hint (and her brave pills) and dropped her face to my fathers lap and ran her tongue over the outside of his shorts where his cock was straining. Dad tried to resist but no man is a match for a woman 'in heat'. To make things easier (or harder) for him Joyce had undone her sash and now her entire front was open for all to see. He looked across and when he saw her tits and shaved pussy he jerked slightly and Joyce just gave him a wink and told him to do whatever made him happy, as we were all adults here tonight. If that was not enough for him to get motivated, she slipped her fingers into my shorts and slipped them down, exposing my raging hard-on, before she also lowered her head onto my waiting cock.

I leaned back and enjoyed her treatment on my cock, and as she sucked I saw that dad was watching very keenly. Soon he was totally immersed and did not try to complain when Grace slid his shorts down as well, so that she could finally get to see and suck his cock properly. As dad was watching Joyce suck me off and Grace was sucking him, I motioned for him to remove her nightie, but he seemed to indicate that he would not.

"Come on dad, it's only fair that she remove her clothes, all the rest of us are naked!" I complained.

While he contemplated this Grace took it upon herself and she removed her nightie and exposed her naked body to us as well as to him. He soon gave up watching us, instead he was taking in all the glory of her wonderful nakedness as she replaced her mouth over his cock and went on to administer a great blowjob. After sucking him some more she asked him if he wanted to lick her, or would he prefer to just stick his cock into her instead.

"I can't do that here in front of them, what will they think of me?" he protested.

"Why are you worried? If you take another look you will see that they are much faster than us," she replied.

He looked around and got a surprise, for Joyce had stopped sucking on my cock and had straddled my lap and was bearing down on my cock. Her robe was gone, and as she took me into her she leaned in close to kiss me, and this just gave dad the perfect view to see my cock going in and out of her shaved pussy.

"Go ahead dad, give her one, she is one very hot woman and you would be stupid to ignore her wishes," I laughed at him.

He looked a little nervous about fucking her, and I guess fucking her in front of me was not a problem, but I felt he was worried what Joyce would say or think. I conveyed my feelings to Joyce and she laughed then she called out to him.

"Dad, if you don't let her fuck you, I will come over there and fuck you myself soon!

Grace, Joyce and I all let out a laugh and soon we were all urging him on to stick his cock into her. First it was Joyce telling him to fuck her mother good and hard, then I told him he prove to us that he still knew how to fuck, then Grace added her bit and said if he did not fuck her, then she would have to get me to fuck her instead, and he could just watch and masturbate. With that she got up and leant over the lounge so that her legs were on the floor and her body was across the seat and her head was lying on the back.

"Now stick that big cock of yours in me or I will ask your son to do it, what will it be?" she demanded.

Even my reserved and scared father could not take any more of the anguish, he quickly stood behind her and positioned his cock at her opening and shoved it into her. Joyce and I stopped fucking long enough to watch him enter her and at that time I did not know that Joyce was getting more pleasure from watching than I was. As he drove further and harder into her the more she groaned and told him to give her more, to give it to her harder and faster.

"Oh fuck yeah, stick that cock deep inside of me. Oh, it feels so good, I want to feel you fuck me all night long!" she exclaimed.

By now my father had abandoned all his fears and was getting into the swing of things, and from our angle his balls were really into the swing of things. We watched as he piled into her, his arms were around her and grabbing at her tits as his mouth was running all over her back, and all the time she was yelling and pleading with him to go deeper and harder into her. Joyce had slipped off of me and turned around before lowering herself back down on my cock. I guess she wanted to feel my cock inside of her while she watched my father's cock bury itself into her mother's pussy.

As I watched him fucking Grace, and felt Joyce fucking my cock I felt my balls tighten and I knew it would not be long before I would orgasm. Joyce had already cum twice while we were fucking, once facing the other way and once again as soon as she had changed positions and was watching them fuck. I told her I was about to cum, but she asked me to hold off a few moments so we could cum at the same time. It was close, but I think I started just a few moments before her. Joyce stayed on my cock and we continued to watch the pair of them.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, keep fucking my cunt, I want to feel your sperm inside of me now!" she called out.

I guessed that was all my father needed to push him over the edge for soon he was grunting and groaning, pulling out and then pushing back into her as hard as he could. A few moments later he was like a wild animal and he began to call out that he was cumming and he was going to fill her full of his juice. A few moments later he seemed to collapse and he fell to the floor. We both jumped up and ran to him, thinking that maybe he had had a heart attack; but he had just lost all sensation from his legs and could not stand any longer. Grace turned around and fell down beside him; taking his head in her hands she kissed him deeply before pulling away and looking into his eyes she spoke;

"I usually kiss a guy before I ever consider fucking him, but I guess you were special," she said to him.

After what seemed like an eternity, my father finally opened his mouth and spoke.

"That was so fucking good. It has been a long time since I have had sex. You were great!" he declared to her. Then turning to me he added: "Sorry son, but Grace is even a better fuck then your mother was!"

After the initial shock of his comment I finally laughed and the others all joined in. My father then realized what he had said and turned red once more.

"Don't be embarrassed big guy, I have a confession to make as well," Grace said. "You are even a better fuck then your son!" she added.

My father nearly died on the spot. He could not believe what he had just heard. He did not know if it were a joke or the truth. He looked across at me and he did not need to utter a word as his eyes said it all for him.

"Sorry dad, yes, Grace and I fucked a few times last week, but looks like you are the better guy as far as she is concerned," I told him.

Again, everyone broke out laughing; even dad after the initial shock left him.

"Well, does that mean that I get to fuck Joyce?" he asked teasingly.

"hmmm, I think I would really love that dad. It would only be fair as your son fucked my mum, I should be able to fuck his dad," she stated. "When will your cock be ready to go again?" she asked.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Shamefull_susanShamefull_susanalmost 19 years ago
Even Better than First One

Is there another part to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

Very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Next Chapter done

Thanks for your comments and the third chapter they placed in the Incest/Taboo section and is not in Mature. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Aussie_Teacher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Getting more interesting.

The story is getting better as it goes. will there be a next chapter soon?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
More Stories