Getting Extra Friendly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

Sarah was in ecstasy. She was overwhelmed by the glorious sensations that were coursing through her body from her pussy and the whole concept that it was another woman bringing her that pleasure. She cried out as her pleasure peaked and then her pussy was convulsing with the rush of her orgasm.

Hannah crawled back up alongside Sarah and idly caressed her friend's breasts as she recoverd.

"That was amazing," Sarah said to her a little later. "I think it only fair that I try and do the same for you."

"Well I'm sure as hell up for it," Hannah said, kissing Sarah again, "but only if you really want to."

"I want to do this for you Hannah," Sarah said as she began to move between Hannah's legs. She hesitated though and lay her body over Hannah's beginning with the same treatment of Hannah's breasts that she herself had received.

Sarah stared at Hannah's almost hairless pussy. She conceded to herself that it turned her on to see it glistening and wet, ready for sex. She stroked it and touched it, exploring further, sliding two then three fingers into her. And then she decided that it was time that she went further. She ran her tongue all over the outside of Hannah's pussy. Hannah encouraged her, telling her how good it all felt.

"What do you think Bruce would say if he saw you now?" Hannah asked, hoping she didn't destroy the mood.

Sarah snorted a laugh, "He wouldn't say anything, he'd drop his pants, walk up behind me and try and fuck me!"

"Mmmm, I'd love to see that, Bruce fucking you while you ate my pussy," Hannah said as Sarah resumed eating her.

"Really?" Sarah asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm so hot just thinking about it.' Sarah didn't say anything further, she just focused on the task before her, licking and lapping at Hannah's clit until her friend screamed and collapsed, her body spent after orgasming.

Later, Hannah kissed Sarah goodbye and it wasn't just the kiss on the cheek that they'd used before. Hannah left, wondering if she'd be able to get Sarah to share her boyfriend. As she drove home, she thought about the possibilities.

-----------------------------------

"I fucked Sarah you know," Hannah said as they sat having lunch together a few days later.

"Bullshit," Bruce laughed.

"Truth," Hannah said. "And I can prove it to you." She then proceeded to tell Bruce exactly what Sarah's pussy looked like, what her breasts looked like, how big her nipples were and in particular how she reacted and sounded when she came.

"Oh fuck, you really did, didn't you?!" Bruce said, incredulous (and with his cock now rock hard0.

"I did. And I asked her what she thought you'd say if you walked in on us while she was eating my pussy ..."

"She ate your pussy too?!" Bruce interrupted.

"Oh yes, very well too. Almost as well as you did. She said that you wouldn't say anything, that you'd just drop your pants, walk up behind her and start fucking her."

Bruce laughed. "She's probably right."

"And that gave me an idea. If I can get her into bed again and let you know, will you walk in and start fucking her?"

"Oh fuck, I'd love to. I have no idea how our relationship is likely to survive this though."

"Well, she's fucked me, you've fucked me. I'm sure that you'll survive doing me together," Hannah said.

"Maybe" Bruce said pensively.

"Just leave it to me," Hannah said, standing to go back to work.

-----------------------------------

Bruce waited somewhat impatiently in the car. Inside the house, Hannah was supposed to be trying to fuck Sarah again. If she succeeded, he was supposed to get a text message telling him to come in.

His phone beeped. He looked at the screen. It was on."

Nervously, Bruce made his way inside, careful to make no noise. He undressed quietly and quickly before he got to the door of Sarah's bedroom and then moved forward to peer around the door. Hannah was looking over the top of Sarah's head. Both girls were naked, Hannah laid back on the bed with Sarah feasting on her pussy. Sarah was half on the bed and half off, her cute butt aimed at the door.

Bruce knew what was expected and quietly walked up behind Sarah. His stiff cock led the way and he quickly positioned himself and then stabbed his cock inside her. Sarah nearly fell off the bed with fright as she felt a cock slide home in her pussy. She looked over her should to see Bruce there and her heart became even more eratic in its beating.

"Bruce, wait, I can explain," she started.

"Don't explain, keep going," Bruce said, grabbing her arse again and sliding his cock back into her pussy. Sarah was obviously confused, but with encouragement from both her boyfriend and Hannah, not to mention the fact that Bruce didn't relent and kept sliding his cock in and out of her, she gave in and resumed sucking and licking at Hannah's pussy, her face thrust against it each time that Bruce pushed home inside her.

Hannah watched Bruce thrusting into Sarah as she licked her pussy. She pinched and pulled at her nipples, feeling her orgasm approaching. She wanted it to last, she desperately wanted more, but the sight of what was happening before her was too much and she arched her back and moaned as her pussy erupted with her orgasm. Then as Bruce continued to fuck his girlfriend, she turned around, kissing Sarah, tasting her own juices on her friend's lips.

"Fuck that is hot," Bruce said as he watched the girls kiss. Hannah moved from the bed to where she could kneel beside Bruce as he worked in and out of Sarah's pussy. She reached over and pulled his cock to one side, sucking it long and hard, tasting Sarah all over his hard erection and then allowing Bruce to fuck Sarah some more.

"Turn her over Bruce," Hannah said and Bruce paused long enough for Sarah to roll over on the bed, her legs now hooked up towards his shoulders. He slipped his cock back inside her pussy and Hannah alternately attacked her breasts and kissed her. In order to do so, Hannah knelt on the bed, her butt back towards Bruce.

Bruce took advantage of the position by reaching around behind her and sliding two fingers into her pussy. He worked them in and out until they were nice and wet and then slid his index finger into Hannah's anus as his middle finger continued to penetrate her pussy. She pushed back against him as she continued to suck hard upon Sarah's nipples.

Hannah decided that Sarah needed to cum and so as Bruce fingered her and she licked and sucked Sarah's nipples, she reached across with her hand to tweak Sarah's clit whilst Bruce slid his cock in and out. Sarah sighed at the contact, pleasure assaulting her in so many ways. It didn't take much more of this and She exploded, thrashing about on the bed with her orgasm's intensity.

She stopped Bruce, telling him that she couldn't take it.

"I want to feel his cock in me Sarah, can I fuck him?" Hannah asked, kissing Sarah.

"Go for it, I can't take anymore," she replied.

Hannah dropped her Hannahly to the bed, her feet on the floor and told Bruce to do her from behind. Bruce obliged, stepping in behind her and sliding his cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," Hannah cried out as his stiff cock slid home, "Do it hard and fast Bruce." Bruce built up his speed until he was slamming his cock into her and could take no more. With a hard final thrust, he held himself deep in her pussy and came, spurting inside her.

Later, as they lay on the bed together, Bruce with a girl either side of him, Hannah told Sarah how after she had seduced Sarah, she'd decided that she wanted a threesome and had talked Bruce into it. She didn't refer to their first session together, and made it sound like she'd had to do a lot of convincing after she'd told Bruce that the two girls had already slept together.

-----------------------------------

Bruce, Jason, Hannah and Sarah all sat around the table playing cards again.

"What's the game?" Bruce asked.

"Poker," suggested Sarah.

"Strip Poker," Hannah amended. Everyone looked at each other, waiting for an objection.

"Strip poker it is then," said Jason, grinning. Sarah picked up the cards and shuffled prior to dealing.

"So how is this going to work then?" she asked.

"Isn't it just that the person who get's the lowest hand has to remove a piece of clothing?" Hannah asked.

"Sounds good to me," Bruce said.

"If I'd known that we were going to play this, I would have worn more clothing," Sarah laughed.

"You don't need to worry, you're wearing more than anyone else anyway!" Bruce pointed out as he realised that all he was wearing was a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and underwear. Jason was similarly attired whilst Hannah had on a skirt, underwear, shoes and a t-shirt. Sarah was wearing a pull-over, jeans, shoes, socks and a t-shirt.

"That's the way it goes, let's play," Bruce said, picking up his cards. Everyone checked their hands and then traded cards.

"Pair of fives," Bruce said somewhat dejectedly.

"Full House, fives over eights," Sarah said, smiling.

"Pair of sevens," Hannah announced," at least I'm safe.

"Crap, I got sweet fuck all," Jason said.

"Get it off!" everyone chorused together. Jason pulled his t-shirt over his head and discarded it to the floor.

"Deal," he said. The cards were dealt again and this time Hannah lost, opting to discard one of her shoes.

"That is such a crap deal," Bruce said laughing, "Bloody women and all their crap."

"You're just jealous," Hannah responded as she picked up the cards to deal. Sarah lost the next hand and took off a shoe to complaints that she'd never be naked at this rate. Then she lost three more hands in a row to be barefoot and on something more of an even keel.

Bruce was the next to lose and removed his shirt. When Hannah lost the next hand, she too was barefoot, followed by Bruce who lost his shorts at the end of the next hand. He stood on his chair and did a dodgy strip-tease as he removed them, to gales of laughter from everyone at the table.

"Getting bloody dangerous this is," he announced, picking up the cards to deal. Hannah lost the following hand and opted to remove her skirt, copying Bruce's act by standing up to slowly strip it off. As she slipped the skirt off, she revealed a white lace thong that only barely existed, drawing whistles of appreciation from Bruce.

"Doesn't it feel like it cuts you in two?" Sarah asked when she saw the minute underwear.

"Nope, it's comfy as and I feel so sexy wearing it," Hannah replied, sitting down.

"Damn, now we can't see," Bruce complained.

"That's the whole idea," Hannah laughed.

Sarah was the next to lose and had to take off her top and was reduced to as much clothing as Bruce and Jason had started with.

"Oh fuck," Bruce said as he laid his cards on the table at the end of the next hand. "Jack high nothing," he declared. Jason laughed at him.

"Welcome to nudie land dude," he said, laying out his hand. "Queen high nothing!" Bruce groaned and the girls laughed at him.

"I can't Hannahieve I'm getting done on that," he complained, but stood up in his boxers. Sarah and Hannah started urging him to take them off and so he turned around so that he wasn't facing them and mooned them before slipping them all the way down his legs. When he turned around, he had his hands covering his cock.

"Come on, show us," Hannah said. With a dramatic sigh, Bruce took his hands away, revealing a semi hard cock. Everyone applauded and Bruce sat down at the end.

"So now it's just three of us?" Hannah asked.

"No way, I want cards too," Bruce said.

"But you don't have anything to take off," Sarah pointed out.

"I might not lose either, and if I do, I'll think of something," Bruce said. They all decided that that was fair enough and so the cards were dealt again.

This time it was Sarah that lost and she opted to remove her top, sitting back down in her jeans and a yellow bra that presented her breasts nicely.

"Woohoo, look at those tits!" Hannah called out.

"I am!" Jason replied, earning him a playful slap from his girlfriend and a blush from Sarah. "Hurry up and make her lose, I want to see them without the bra," he added.

Jason was the next to lose and removed his shorts to be sitting in just his boxers. When Hannah lost the following hand, she was reduced to sitting at the table in her underwear. Bruce was eying her off and Sarah decided to look around the table to his lap,

"You certainly like that view, don't you," she teased, noting the state of his cock. Hannah shifted her chair and peaked under the table at Bruce's erect cock.

"Well if it does that to you, I'm happy to share," she said, grinning.

Sarah lost the following hand and stripped out of her jeans, attempting a strip tease but laughing too much for anyone to take it seriously. She sat back down in a pair of yellow panties that matched her bra.

Jason lost next and had to strip naked and join Bruce on the line of hoping to strip the others before losing a hand. It wasn't to be though and he lost the very next hand.

"So what happens now?" Jason asked, wondering what he was in for.

"Well, I think that the person with the highest hand should get to choose something for them to do," Bruce said.

"Sounds like fun," Hannah said, grinning. Everyone quickly checked the cards. Bruce had the highest hand.

"Alright," Bruce said, laughing. "The possibilities are endless." He sat pondering, enjoying the fact that Jason was squirming in his seat, wondering what on earth could possibly happen. "Ok, I'll go easy on you, you have to suck on Hannah's right tit for 30 seconds, right here in front of us."

"Too easy!" Jason said, grinning.

"But what if I don't want him too?" Hannah asked, "I mean I didn't lose, what if you choose something that I don't want to be a part of?"

"Um good point, I guess that if any of us are put in that position we have the right of veto and the winner has to choose something else." Everyone agreed that that seemed fair and Jason moved over to where Hannah was sitting. He knelt beside her and pulled her bra down, so that he could access her right breast. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked and played with it until he was told that the 30 seconds were up.

"Obviously Hannah's not the only one to enjoy that," Sarah said, checking out Jason's erect cock as he moved back to his seat, blushing.

Jason just responded by picking up the cards and dealing. Sarah lost the hand and Jason whooped it up, enjoying the fact that she now had to make a commitment to exposing either her breasts or her pussy. She opted to remove her bra, reaching behind to release the clasp before teasingly taking her time about removing the actual cups from in front of her and using her hands to hide her breasts when she did.

"Come on already!" Jason cried in frustration. Sarah finally removed her hands to stand with her breasts sitting naked and proud on her chest, her nipples erect in the cool air of the room. "Oh yeah!" Jason commented as he took in the sight. Hannah and Bruce also enjoyed the view as she took up the cards and started shuffling, her breasts moving nicely with the movement of her hands.

Bruce lost the following hand and Hannah held the highest. She had a twinkle in her eye as she considered what she would ask Bruce to do. She reached into her drink and pulled out a cube of ice. "Come here and I'm going to rub your dick with this ice for 30 seconds," she said.

"Ouch!" Jason said in sympathy. Bruce just grinned and went to stand next to Hannah. She ran the ice cube up and down his cock, enjoying the way that it twitched and flinched when she touched the sensitive areas, or the way in which Bruce would wiggle when she held it in once place too long.

Hannah lost the next hand and opted to discard her bra saying, "Its not like its hiding much anyway!" Her nipples were very stiff and everyone commented on the fact as the cards were again dealt only to see Hannah lose again.

"Crap!" she said as she stood up and slid the g-string off, revealing her almost bald pussy before sitting down.

"Getting interesting now!" Bruce said as he dealt the cards, only to find that he'd dealt himself a losing hand. This time, Sarah had the highest hand.

"Stand up and wank for us for 30 seconds," she said. Bruce stood up alongside the table and took his cock in his hands, pumping his shaft and masturbating, feeling a little silly as he did so. By the time that he'd finished, there was a drop of pre-cum sitting nestled in the slit at the top of his cock. Just as he went to sit down, Sarah reached out to smear it over the head of his cock. Bruce moaned as she touched him.

"Hey that's cheating!" Hannah exclaimed. "If you get to do that, so do I!" Jason grinned, thinking that she was about to rub the top of his cock, but Hannah reached across the table and ran her fingers over the head of Bruce's cock like Sarah had been doing. Sarah laughed at Jason as she saw the look on his face.

"You'll keep," he said to her, "You can't keep those panties on forever!" The cards were dealt and this time it was Jason that won the hand against Hannah's losing hand.

"Get over here and suck me," he said, grinning. Hannah knelt beside the chair and lowered her mouth over her boyfriend's cock, sucking and slurping at him until Sarah told her that 30 seconds were up. She sucked noisily back up his length one last time to release him with an audible plop.

"I'm so fucking wet," Hannah exclaimed, "this is great fun." She then promptly lost the next hand as well, this time with Bruce being the winner and decider of her fate.

"Sit on the table and spread your legs, then finger-fuck yourself for us," he announced. Hannah did as required, spreading her legs with her butt pressed against the table top. True to her declaration, it was clearly evident just how wet she was and she easily slid two fingers into her pussy before working them in and out. Bruce and Jason crowded close to get a good view and it was Sarah who told her it was time to stop. Then she surprised everyone by taking Hannah's hand and bringing the fingers to her lips, sucking them clean.

"Cheating again!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Yeah, but we don't mind watching that!" Jason said enthusiastically. Everyone laughed. The cards were dealt again and this time, Sarah lost, finally having to strip off her panties to reveal her trimmed pussy.

"Mmm, I have a feeling we're going to see more of that!" Jason exclaimed, grinning. He was the one to lose the next hand though, with Hannah being the one to win.

"I want you to pour chocolate sauce on your cock for us and then sit there until you lose again and someone lets you do something about it," she laughed. Jason went to the fridge and returned with the chocolate sauce that was usually put on top of ice cream. He stood at the table and dribbled it down his cock. It ran down his shaft to his balls at which point he stopped pouring and sat down, looking a little disheartened by it.

Sarah was the next one to lose and Hannah was again the winner, getting to decide her fate. Jason looked at his girlfriend hopefully but she said to him, "Naah, way too early to help you out! Sarah, I want you to suck my breasts." Sarah moved over to where Hannah was and sucked upon first her right breast and then her left, drawing and teasing her nipples between her lips, pulling them and nibbling at them as Hannah moaned with pleasure. Bruce and Jason both watched avidly as Sarah pleased her friend.

"Damn, I know I want to see more of that," Jason said, holding up a hand to Bruce who gave him a high five.

The cards were dealt and this time Bruce was the loser and Sarah was the winner. "Lick my pussy," was her simply command.

"Anytime, you know that!" Bruce said, kneeling on the floor between her legs. He ran his tongue up one side of her pussy and then back down before pushing his tongue between her lips and running it up to circle around her clit and play with it until someone announced that it was time.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers